Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,669 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (193) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1487884 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 1:20am On Jul 27, 2023
DownChelsea:
What is it with hot headed ladies and Whitemoney?

Last season it was Maria , but our wonderful God took her far away.

Then Queen came with her hot head to disturb the guy.

Now, this CeeC and Illebaye attachment to him is just doing me one-kind.

Wetin de sup??

@ the bold 😂

You well so?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 1:21am On Jul 27, 2023
Venita's outburst tonight was unwarranted and mentioning Maria's name was screaming desperation

Even Neo confirmed that she doesn't act like that on a normal but hey everyone has to do whatever to trend

She should watch her back in the house tho cus getting involved in 3 confrontations in less than 48hours isn't a flex that she thinks it is

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 1:23am On Jul 27, 2023
N3TRAL:

@ the bold 😂

You well so?

Happy Halloween
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:27am On Jul 27, 2023
CeeC just confirmed that she is not cool with Alex......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 1:30am On Jul 27, 2023
All my people one table this alliance go jig🤩
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:34am On Jul 27, 2023
CeeC is playing a good game though planting seeds with those she is sitting with right now, as it is Pere and Alex might just be public enemy 1.......

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 2:08am On Jul 27, 2023
Bad Boy Deks dey shake house cheesy grin
Since Pere lied against him let Deks carry on👌🏾😀
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 2:13am On Jul 27, 2023
See Pere looking miserable this night as Bad Boy Deks wake all of them and he has not finished recovering from venita wey wan burst his chest cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 2:52am On Jul 27, 2023
So much unnecessary dramas this midnight,this is what happens when you have a very weak HOH

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 2:53am On Jul 27, 2023
Pere tell them o
Absolute nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 3:11am On Jul 27, 2023
Titaniumental:
Pere tell them o
Absolute nonsense

Wetin shele
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 3:32am On Jul 27, 2023
Bad Boy Deks say make Dem give am more vibes sef😂 I love that he isn't trying to be a peacemaker🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 3:34am On Jul 27, 2023
Make Dem fight🔪🗡️🗡️ 120M no be moimoi😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 3:36am On Jul 27, 2023
Titaniumental:
Pere tell them o
Absolute nonsense
Wettin he tell Venita wey wan burst his chest balloon😅🔪🗡️🗡️🗡️
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:38am On Jul 27, 2023
CeeC has started again, why is she poking Pere now While Pere and Venita already hugged it out.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 4:05am On Jul 27, 2023
Habamana Angel why u wan use yansh suffocate HoH hammer? cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 4:15am On Jul 27, 2023
N3TRAL:
God Knows that if I can afford Tacha, I'll nut in that chick.

Tacha, with her stretch marks, is more sexually appealing than Mercy.

I've always wondered why she was treated unfairly by the fans.

So essentially, you don’t mind having Tacha as a baby mama? shocked

You must be a man that loves a painful life. That’s if you are even a man. I no believe say right thinking man can talk this kind thing….

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 4:33am On Jul 27, 2023
What did you guys do to that crazygirl69 moniker that he/she/it had to deactivate the moniker?

Every BBN thread needs different personalities,let's learn to accommodate them all. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 5:15am On Jul 27, 2023
DownChelsea:
What is it with hot headed ladies and Whitemoney?

Last season it was Maria, but our wonderful God took her far away.

Then Queen came with her hot head to disturb the guy.

Now, this CeeC and Illebaye attachment to him is just doing me one-kind.

Wetin de sup??
Maria didn’t like him. He was the one who liked Maria.

Maybe he’s good for their blood pressure. All you have to do’s squeeze his bulky body and you’ll physically feel better.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 5:24am On Jul 27, 2023
Many of the boys here are surely Gen Zs if they don’t know that women physically change after their late twenties. Don’t worry, when you kids grow, you’ll understand.

It’s easy to troll this forum. You can’t catch me in this life biting bait. I don pass the level, tey tey.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 5:55am On Jul 27, 2023
meobizy:
Many of the boys here are surely Gen Zs if they don’t know that women physically change after their late twenties. Don’t worry, when you kids grow, you’ll understand.

It’s easy to troll this forum. You can’t catch me in this life biting bait. I don pass the level, tey tey.

Guy don’t forget to take your meds. You are not okay…

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 6:04am On Jul 27, 2023
garfield1:

Ik should replace him
Why? Is Ebuka slacking or what?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by eepeepook: 6:57am On Jul 27, 2023
As much as I hate this artificial BBNaija studio, I commend the organisers for sticking with the Nigerian "house." They honestly didn't need to please any bastard. The reason the show started filming at home was because the SA studio burned down. Bible thumpers claim God did it.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Love800(m): 6:59am On Jul 27, 2023
Lol. True sha
ColdHunter:

Lol. The way yall overrate these "celebrities" eh. Apart from Mercy and Kidd for obvious reasons, no HM there can comfortably boast of 50m. Take this to the bank.

Fame doesnt necessarily translate to wealth. Meanwhile, you think those "brands" pay them Prince or Erica 100s of millions? I mean, seasonal celebrities. Why not get someone like Genevieve or Wiz or Rita Dokinic and pay them same amount and be guaranteed a wider reach.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 7:11am On Jul 27, 2023
Titaniumental:
So much unnecessary dramas this midnight,this is what happens when you have a very weak HOH
true talk
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Love800(m): 7:34am On Jul 27, 2023
Abeg when be pool party?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 7:35am On Jul 27, 2023
Wotowotoman:

So essentially, you don’t mind having Tacha as a baby mama? shocked

You must be a man that loves a painful life. That’s if you are even a man. I no believe say right thinking man can talk this kind thing….

She's a human being and an amazing, humble girl at that.

She'd be a very good mother to her kids. She's started fending for herself as an underage and wouldn't let any baby in her life pass through what she did. Her 5 year-old baby sister lives with her and she's been raising her better than most celebrity kids . She's deliberate about making the girl a decent and very educated young woman.

Tacha is misunderstood.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 7:42am On Jul 27, 2023
Cee c is always looking like she was forced into the show.

Like I don't understand her facial expression most times.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Seunomobo: 7:44am On Jul 27, 2023
Tatiana4u:
I will respect whom ever wins this show because all formats have been casted!
Angel don erase her ashawo antics..na only biggy she Dey flirt with!
Cross no fit flirt in peace because e don cast!
Pere don change from General to ass licker/hype man!
Whitemoney no fit use food deceive people again!
Mercy is no longer sweet cos there’s no villain!
Cece is frustrated because asides her rudeness and vileness,she can’t offer anything else!
Adekunle’s no longer interested in petty gossips,he seems focused grin
Kidd is still wondering why he came back!grin
Others are trying so hard to come up with a new strategy but nothing seems to be working out for them…lmao!
We might not have shipments this season cos everyone seems woke!
Biggy should please bring in Beauty and Hermes to spice up the house!

In short, all strategies don cast...
Talk about law of diminishing returns....

I'll suggest one of them adopts Phyna's strategy sha...

No person wey man hype wey him head no go swelll..

Viewers head go swell and them go vote.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 7:45am On Jul 27, 2023
N3TRAL:

She's a human being and an amazing, humble girl at that.

She'd be a very good mother to her kids. She's started fending for herself as an underage and wouldn't let any baby in her life pass through what she did. Her 5 year-old baby sister lives with her and she's been raising her better than most celebrity kids . She's deliberate about making the girl a decent and very educated young woman.

Tacha is misunderstood.
That is her daughter. This is how women trick men into raising other people's children.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 7:47am On Jul 27, 2023
There was a Monday get together the Titans housemates used to do. In it, they always wore all white. Will the tradition continue here or it was a Southy thing?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Seunomobo: 7:49am On Jul 27, 2023
ColdHunter:

With Neo. It baffles me that someone of Neos "social media" charisma shows a complete lack of personality on my screen

Introvert in reality.
Extrovert on social media..

Or maybe he self esteem issues, or he doesn't like getting into people's bad book....

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.