Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,126 members, 7,849,504 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:57 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1945) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1523103 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1942) (1943) (1944) (1945) (1946) (1947) (1948) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 10:54am On Aug 28, 2023
Altrarecords:
Mercy dey para say this week she's ready to give anybody back to back and no more love and light

Pepperdem mercy is back
She don dey talk dis one since week 1
Yet we nvr see anything,lol

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 10:54am On Aug 28, 2023
Seunomobo:
Tatiana, e be like say Mercy don clock Ilebaye ooooo...
They now perceive her to be strong hence the reason for the pardon me pursuit for her...

Adekunle confirmed now that Mercy came to Hustle for PMP for her.

Ike asked why they want to pardon her knowing that she's strong.

Adekunle said they want to pardon her so they can break the numbers and voting strength of her fans......

ILEBAYE FANS, ABEG NO SLEEP OOO

Mercy na confirm snake na. No be today.
She dey form baye's friend but na she wan mk d girl comot. Lol

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:55am On Aug 28, 2023
garfield1:

Ilebaye will get it unfortunately to solidify mercy cartel

I didn't think so, she doesn't have the votes yet.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Edu93: 10:55am On Aug 28, 2023
Pere: This week I’m about to be a bitch!

Pere tells Kim that yesterday he overheard Alex telling people that his apology was fake and not from the heart and that pissed him off. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:56am On Aug 28, 2023
garfield1:

She should be cautious and stay close to prince and white monkey
Prince is not a safe option for now because of his closeness to Alex…I don’t want my baby to have issues with Alex Abeg.
Whitemoney will slow her down and kill her game with his unsolicited advice.
Omashola understands and treats her like a baby and I love it.Although Prince is the only one that can prevent her from getting into trouble sha
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:57am On Aug 28, 2023
Bennytwin:

Mercy na confirm snake na. No be today.
She dey form baye's friend but na she wan mk d girl comot. Lol
She Dey give am clothes and wigs but na she hate am pass for that housegrin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:57am On Aug 28, 2023
Sanqa:

Yet she always says she expected it from Ike but not Pere.
Pere fans please find a storyline for your general, he doesn't have any. A few days ago y'all were hyping Pekim 😂. Now that you see that Kim no want you have gone back to Alex.
What people don't want to admit is that no girl in that house can date Pere. Everyone in the industry knows him as a pervert, all of them. Why do you think Doyin asked him to show his dcck? Because she knows he is capable and he is a joke. Now you think Alex is pining for that kind of man?
NO WOMAN WANTS PERE IN THERE.

Another truth?

Pere doesn't need a ship to play this game

All the highlights he has gotten so far in this season has no female interest in it

During his season, he became more popular after Maria left and played a solo game that got him 3rd position

Pere is a game himself

I watched Neo tell him he has switched up his game last night, though he denied it grin

Pere doesnt need your Anaconda to further his game

Our hung pervert is one man squad. They get wet when he gets naked.

We didn't even watch any friendship with Angel during his season which is why I was shocked he got head from her grin

Ceecee became restless when she saw a different person from the guy she knew outside. Uriel and Venita know him too but he didn't encourage any friendship in the house with any of them

I believe Lucy want him. But he is stiff to anyone he doesn't want close in return

He knows how to retract... see his friendship with Cross it has lost steam, he is moving towards Neo now

that's how to play, the guy mental game is top notch

We don't fvck with your girl again

And it's okay

Make una carry una yansh dey gooooo

We no want again

🚶🚶🚶

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:57am On Aug 28, 2023
Tatiana4u:

It’s already too late for her because Cece or Illebaye will be crowned winner!

Until then
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 10:58am On Aug 28, 2023
garfield1:

Ilebaye will get it unfortunately to solidify mercy cartel

Is like you are not watching.

Today PMP go mad.

Mercy and doyin game have being clocked.

Ilebaye can't get it.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:59am On Aug 28, 2023
Godoverevery:

Today PMP go mad.

Ilebaye can't get it.
Amen o!
Venita should get it instead!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 11:00am On Aug 28, 2023
Eeghe:
I am ready to fight today
But it has to be after an online meeting which will last many hours.

Wait for me🗣
OK, we are waiting
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 11:01am On Aug 28, 2023
Godoverevery:

Today PMP go mad.

Ilebaye can't get it.

Later Adekunle said he doesn't mind if she gets it, mercy and Angel now want Adekunle and venita in that group.

That can never happen cos all their plans re open to Adekunle..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 11:02am On Aug 28, 2023
Among the 4 house guest Kim is doing her job for now. Playing two friends is good for the show, hustling for PMP as if she's in for the money

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:02am On Aug 28, 2023
Eeghe:
Geezeem nne, kedu?
KimO is fine, and that does not affect me anyhow…it doesn’t tickle or annoy me, it just is…eye candy is a good thing but it
is not everything.

She is also crazily bland- now, that is what affects my game. I cannot stand bland people on my screen or even out here

Two truths can exist
Kim Opara is very fine, and very, very bland.

Good morning hon

At least she is not a public enemy like Doyin grin

Anyway her 'blandness' has gotten her more talking points than the other house guests

She currently has more highlights than the rest and has brought more mild drama compared to them

What a way to be bland

We move!

🚶🚶🚶

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 11:02am On Aug 28, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Amen o!

Prince have put your pity me please baddie in target range.

Smart people dan get say she strong ooooo.

Nah make she dey waka jeje oooo and stay away from mercy......Mercy just showed she is big snake today.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:03am On Aug 28, 2023
Eeghe:
MaPere shippers or whatever the ship was called
You guys can never heal from Cross and Maria’s friendship. Shipping distorts reality.
After the house, Cross is friends with Maria and Maria has aired the living lights out of Pere your Patron saint of excitement.

Keep being anyhow, homeville has got all our favs cheesy

Keep throwing shades at Cross because of you guy’s terrible fav who gives you “the game” you want. Throw away humanity for game.

🚶🚶🚶
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 11:04am On Aug 28, 2023
Seunomobo:
Tatiana, e be like say Mercy don clock Ilebaye ooooo...
They now perceive her to be strong hence the reason for the pardon me pursuit for her...

Adekunle confirmed now that Mercy came to Hustle for PMP for her.

Ike asked why they want to pardon her knowing that she's strong.

Adekunle said they want to pardon her so they can break the numbers and voting strength of her fans......

ILEBAYE FANS, ABEG NO SLEEP OOO
Adekunle Ile mgba. grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 11:06am On Aug 28, 2023
Geezeem:

My boy finished saliva for that girl body.

Lust wanted to finish him

He became scorned when she wanted to play Nengi

.... then he moved on so swiftly like all of that toasting never happened grin

It was only one chance... she no gree enter am cheesy

She will never get this 👇 AGAIN!
Pere is the air she breathe in that house

Just a matter of time b4 she run mad like a rabid Dog in that house,cos u see that Ignore thing wey Pere dey do am,she nvr see anything

She go wail tired

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 11:07am On Aug 28, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Na Mercy's normal game play now. Lol
She go dey bite u dey blow u breeze.

Mk Cee c or Ilebaye win this infact. So long as is not mercy. She can't deceive us again. Just that baye haven't been real.

Let's kp watching sha.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jessewizy(m): 11:07am On Aug 28, 2023
MrBroke:

Omo na wetin i see too o. So dem don know say our baye strong. Make we no lose guard o
Baye 👍

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 11:08am On Aug 28, 2023
Tatiana4u:

You don't understand the meaning of hate

Mercy dosent actually hate ilebaye, even from the beginning of the show when ilebaye was nothing.. mercy defended her against venita who was trying to bully her

Mercy has always had a soft spot for ilebaye but at the same time now see's her as a threat. Dosent mean she hates her.. it just means she's now on her radar as a serious competition

We are talking 120 million here and it's only fair that mercy tries to tactically get rid of threats either by being friendly or a foe

She chose the friendly route with ilebaye, that dosent translate to hating ilebaye

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:08am On Aug 28, 2023
Altrarecords:

Kim just wants to be friends to both but cross dey catch feelings

Playboy don fall in love 😂

I don't blame him though Kim is pretty and hot as fvck

Kim has never hinted on any relationship interest with cross so it's not her fault

I agree with everything written here 💯

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:09am On Aug 28, 2023
Nhazeru:

With all the smartness yet he couldn't land himself one single endorsement deal. cheesy

Smart yet he said he doesn't have anything going on with his life reason he came back for all stars grin

So smart that he's still with a woman that calls him stupid. The only smart dude to be locked with women while his fellow men were in the party room last Saturday. cheesy

Smart that he couldn't decode Ebuka finds his canoe cringe, distasteful and repulsive with the way he asked that question about him and Venbitter.

Ebuka: what are you guys doing....what is that 'thing'?

Kwa kwa kwa cheesy

I laugh in canoe that used sign language to claim themselves. cheesy

You are not nice grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 11:09am On Aug 28, 2023
yunafa:
how can pere and cross not see that kim oprah is playing them against each other?
Pere is very well aware,he even said it to Prince and her face that he knew they are on an assignment in the house.

But the problem now is if he suggest that and propose that they should treat her f**k up to dat Slow brain drunkard the slowpoke naive brat go say Pere na evil person

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 11:09am On Aug 28, 2023
Alheeri:

Later Adekunle said he doesn't mind if she gets it, mercy and Angel now want Adekunle and venita in that group.

Yea Adekunle said he doesn't care if ilebaye get it but Venita body language suggests she wants it.

Mercy is a big snake.......eye service too much.

Angel just want to avoid Venita as much as possible this week.

Doyin just want to tag along cos gist in the house is ilebaye is strong.

Prince casted ilebaye honestly..........he made it easy for Adekunle and co to predict what happening outside regarding her.

For me the best time to show your PMP card is after HOH game honestly........Doyin jump the gun by throwing ilebaye up this early.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 11:11am On Aug 28, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Amen o!
Venita cannot get it ...

Angel and co will frustrate it

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 11:11am On Aug 28, 2023
Alheeri:

Yeah Adekunle said he doesn't mind if Baye get it or no one else
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:14am On Aug 28, 2023
UncannyGenius:
Amen! Anything that will lead to her disqualification is welcomed.

I am not praying for that

Anyone who has entertained us deserve their win

I wasn't fans of Khosi and Phyna but I campaigned and voted for them cos I truly believed they earned it

Personally I don't think Baye is the most entertaining housemate, I don't really subscribe to her type of content or entertainment but she playing her game well and has won herself fans

I won't beef this

Let the girl breeaatheeee!

🚶🚶🚶

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jessewizy(m): 11:16am On Aug 28, 2023
Mercy and whitemoney will not win but one will make it to the finals.

Illebaye or Adekunle.
Mark it somewhere.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:17am On Aug 28, 2023
fitzmayowa:

I don't think so, I think she has still not gotten over the fact that Pere will scheme to get his "daughter" a 3rd strike, even IIebaye is skeptical of going near Pere based on what she said this evening while with Prince right now.....

Which is why cross was angry with pere
Which is what big brother tried to explain to pere in the diary room that this may be why cross was angry with him, pere refused to listen
It's one thing if it's a random person plots against another random person, but to call someone your daughter even if it's jokingly while simultaneously plotting against the person is deadly
Alex is right to give pere space.
Imagine how Alex will even feel if she goes out and sees that all the while Pere was pretending to really like her he was also plotting to get her evicted or disqualified.
She'll know her instinct to stay away from him was right.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 11:17am On Aug 28, 2023
Geezeem:

Come out of the closet already 'teamie'
🚶🚶🚶

Stop calling teamieeeeee..
Stopeeeeeeeeeeet..

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:17am On Aug 28, 2023
fitzmayowa:

It's just funny to watch, they are both cold toward each other now....

A welcome development lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (1942) (1943) (1944) (1945) (1946) (1947) (1948) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.