Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,146 members, 7,849,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:00 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1946) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1523496 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1943) (1944) (1945) (1946) (1947) (1948) (1949) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:18am On Aug 28, 2023
Sanqa:
Baye was not talking to Prince the whole of yesterday and here are the reasons:
When she asked him to make her breakfast in bed he replied 'maybe' not yes
At the party he danced with all the ladies first before dancing with her
He failed to tell her a bedtime story grin
She told him after the party that he is playing a game with her.

Now Prince sat her down at night and responded to all grievances:
He thought he said yes to the breakfast thing.
Baye said they should drop the dancing-with-other-girls issue.
He doesn't know how to tell bedtime stories.
Then the player thing grin why would I play you? What do I have to gain by using you to play a game? I didn't come here to ship, I only felt you were being bullied and I wanted to be a friend.

And all this conversation was Alex' fault. Don't ask me how I also don't know, what I know is that she was at fault. cheesy

There is nothing that is not Alex's fault grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jessewizy(m): 11:19am On Aug 28, 2023
I’m surprised that people on here don’t even know how strong illebaye is outside. What’s this thread for really. Let’s stop deceiving ourselves. Adekunle and illebaye are 2 of the strongest housemates in big brother house this season.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 11:19am On Aug 28, 2023
Jessewizy:
Mercy and whitemoney will not win but one will make it to the finals.

Illebaye or Adekunle.
Mark it somewhere.

CeeC nko?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 28, 2023
Geezeem:

I am not praying for that

Anyone who has entertained us deserve their win

I wasn't fans of Khosi and Phyna but I campaigned and voted for them cos I truly believed they earned it

Personally I don't think Baye is the most entertaining housemate, I don't really subscribe to her type of content or entertainment but she played her game well and won herself fans

I won't beef this

Let the girl breeaatheeee!

🚶🚶🚶
She won't breathe.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:20am On Aug 28, 2023
Sanqa:

Did you hear Ceec gisting about Baye confronting her about dancing with Prince shocked

Did ceec really say she'll give Ilebaye third strike?

What's going on with them?
Fill me in please
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 11:20am On Aug 28, 2023
Giel:

There is nothing that is not Alex's fault grin
Yesso grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 11:21am On Aug 28, 2023
Giel:

Did ceec really say she'll give Ilebaye third strike?

What's going on with them?
Fill me in please
I didn't hear that part

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:22am On Aug 28, 2023
Godoverevery:

Is like you are not watching.

Today PMP go mad.

Mercy and doyin game have being clocked.

Ilebaye can't get it.

Let's bet.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 11:22am On Aug 28, 2023
Geezeem:

Another truth?

Pere doesn't need a ship to play this game

All the highlights he has gotten so far in this season has no female interest in it

During his season, he became more popular after Maria left and played a solo game that got him 3rd position

Pere is a game himself

I watched Neo tell him he has switched up his game last night, though he denied it grin

Pere doesnt need your Anaconda to further his game

Our hung pervert is one man squad. They get wet when he gets naked.

We didn't even watch any friendship with Angel during his season which is why I was shocked he got head from her grin

Ceecee became restless when she saw a different person from the guy she knew outside. Uriel and Venita know him too but he didn't encourage any friendship in the house with any of them

I believe Lucy want him. But he is stiff to anyone he doesn't want close in return

He knows how to retract... see his friendship with Cross it has lost steam, he is moving towards Neo now

that's how to play, the guy mental game is top notch

We don't fvck with your girl again

And it's okay

Make una carry una yansh dey gooooo

We no want again

🚶🚶🚶
Simple as ABC

Nicely put,no better way to say it

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 11:22am On Aug 28, 2023
Jessewizy:
I’m surprised that people on here don’t even know how strong illebaye is outside. What’s this thread for really. Let’s stop deceiving ourselves. Adekunle and illebaye are 2 of the strongest housemates in big brother house this season.
sharap, tribalist.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:23am On Aug 28, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Prince is not a safe option for now because of his closeness to Alex…I don’t want my baby to have issues with Alex Abeg.
Whitemoney will slow her down and kill her game with his unsolicited advice.
Omashola understands and treats her like a baby and I love it.Although Prince is the only one that can prevent her from getting into trouble sha

Orrr.you are contradicting yourself.wm will slow her down but that's the best option.if she doesn't slow down,she would bounce
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 28, 2023
Altrarecords:

You don't understand the meaning of hate

Mercy dosent actually hate ilebaye, even from the beginning of the show when ilebaye was nothing.. mercy defended her against venita who was trying to bully her

Mercy has always had a soft spot for ilebaye but at the same time now see's her as a threat. Dosent mean she hates her.. it just means she's now on her radar as a serious competition

We are talking 120 million here and it's only fair that mercy tries to tactically get rid of threats either by being friendly or a foe

She chose the friendly route with ilebaye, that dosent translate to hating ilebaye
Don't mind that one. All that she knows is Ilefake.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 11:24am On Aug 28, 2023
Is how ilebaye advice people older than her about relationships shit for me.

Nawa oooooo.......

Soma should just forget this angel.

Angel is saying they are not compatible......but only compatible sexually.

Soma have really suffered...........from i love you yesterday to we are only compatible sexually today.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 11:25am On Aug 28, 2023
Eeghe:
Geezeem nne, kedu?
KimO is fine, and that does not affect me anyhow…it doesn’t tickle or annoy me, it just is…eye candy is a good thing but it
is not everything.

She is also crazily bland- now, that is what affects my game. I cannot stand bland people on my screen or even out here

Two truths can exist
Kim Opara is very fine, and very, very bland.

Kim is FACTUALLY the most entertaining of the new guest

In just 1 week she's had multiple soft clashes with 3 housemates (mercy doyin Lucy) while making playboy cross fall in love and stringing his best friend pere while at it

Kim has done more in one week than some characters that has been on the show since the start man

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 11:25am On Aug 28, 2023
garfield1:

Let's bet.

How much??
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:28am On Aug 28, 2023
fitzmayowa:

I didn't think so, she doesn't have the votes yet.....

The house is sympathetic to her.mercy,angel,doyin,soma,prince,Alex,whitey.cross has a soft spot for her.seyi might vote her to continue his redeeming mission.kim will go with mercy for now.
There other team are only sure of pere,neo,venita, Adekunle.ike is not trustworthy.we don't know where omashola and Lucy stand.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 11:29am On Aug 28, 2023
Edu93:
Pere: This week I’m about to be a bitch!

Pere tells Kim that yesterday he overheard Alex telling people that his apology was fake and not from the heart and that pissed him off. grin
Yess! I'm glad he heard it. Let him know he is not fooling anyone

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jessewizy(m): 11:29am On Aug 28, 2023
thatigboman:
sharap, tribalist.
Tribalist?
How?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:30am On Aug 28, 2023
Tatiana4u:

It must scatter!
Kim should apply pressure and get it instead!

Are riders qualified
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:30am On Aug 28, 2023
Edu93:
Pere: This week I’m about to be a bitch!

Pere tells Kim that yesterday he overheard Alex telling people that his apology was fake and not from the heart and that pissed him off. grin

Perewinkle grin
Why you dey vex?
Wasn't the apology fake?
Wasn't he the one boasting in the diary room that he's still on the plan but just wants to show a more humane side?

Pere and fans can never heal because Alex sees through him. No matter how snakeish he thinks he's being.
I know he's hurt. grin player got played at his own game. grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ultraviolet27(f): 11:32am On Aug 28, 2023
Giel:

LoL,
Aww darl kiss

don't do that because of me. kiss

Anyone is free to drag any housemate they wish.
I find it irritating, controlling and a bit manipulative when someone tries to use friendship to stop anyone from dragging or stanning any housemate. I definitely won't do that.

Also. Tati loves to drag Alex. I Ignore it since we both Stan ilebaye, There is also an ilebaye or is it Alex fan that likes dragging whitemoney, I also ignore since we both stan ilebaye or alex so it's the same way I'll ignore yours when you drag them back kiss

(Let me stop here before it enters epistle territory, grin grin kiss kiss it's just a mini epistle for now. I'm trying grin kiss)

You and the Tatiana are no different from each other aren't you the one giving false and bias updates against Doyin on this thread so as to decampaign her? Calling Her Ugly opolo eye body shaming Her because of Ilebaye that also has attitudinal Problems too?And you may not even be better than Doyin Physically too.

Doyin is no Saint but as much as my Faves are Pere and Soma I don't hesitate to call their bullshit out because none of them dey feed me I don't Stan Housemates blindly.You had a field day on Doyin Who has prevented your mentally deranged Fave frm being disqualified because She is the girl everyone loves to hate and She has few Fans here forgetting your Alex has 2 Fans here too!!

The Funniest thing is that you and Tati don't vote after doing a disservice to the Ilebaye by alienating Her from the other Fan base who can also vote for Her at the finals with your Vile and Crass nature or is it the 200 web votes She casts every Monday that will win Her 120M? You are just a glory hunter hypocritical bandwagonner!!
I remember your team mate admonishing you not to be Smearing other Housemates because of Baye who is without flaws too!!

That's what you get for being team member with a Mentally unstable person She go Soon Come for you too here I await that day and as for your Black Mamba what does it matter if She Stops Peres advances towards Her In the House bla bla bla? as if She won't Stl sleep with Him after the House if Pere wants we all know how your goody 2 Shoes Chops Men She loves to Paint as Evil outside the House and Stl clean mouth.

Your Snake Amauche wanted to Cause rift between Neo and Adekunle if not that Neo decoded quickly She is a Snake and didn't take it to heart.What we had known Since Double Wahala Season.
Meanwhile I love as Tati drags your Fave unprovoked!!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 11:33am On Aug 28, 2023
garfield1:

The house is sympathetic to her.mercy,angel,doyin,soma,prince,Alex,whitey.cross has a soft spot for her.seyi might vote her to continue his redeeming mission.kim will go with mercy for now.
There other team are only sure of pere,neo,venita, Adekunle.ike is not trustworthy.we don't know where omashola and Lucy stand.

Just remove soma and mercy asap.

Soma wey dan cast everything to venita....he be like say you don't no angel and Soma her fighting currently.

Mercy is a snake..........her campaign for ilebaye nah eye service(why is she going about mentioning 3 people names to different people).

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:36am On Aug 28, 2023
Alex kiss

Body on che che che
Legs that go up to heaven

Her live eviction show outfit last night.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:38am On Aug 28, 2023
Godoverevery:

Just remove soma and doyin asap.

Soma wey dan cast everything to venita....he be like say you don't no angel and Soma her fighting currently.

Mercy is a snake..........her campaign for ilebaye nah eye service(why is she going about mentioning 3 people names to different people).

I forgot that soma is unreliable.but venita won't get it except she pushes someone acceptable like neo or seyi.but as far as mercy camp front ilebaye,they will get it.the plan is to push someone neutral this week to regain control and weaken the other camp then bring an inner member again next week.by then,one or two of the other members would have left.(seyi,Ike,neo)..
Ade needs to remain neutral here.after the show,venita will go back and beg mercy.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:41am On Aug 28, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Mercy and Doyin want PMP for Illebaye to break her strength and momentum because they are the vindictive ones that Adekunle is talking about

It won't break her but slow her momentum
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:41am On Aug 28, 2023
Ilebaye is really Doyin's gameplan Sha
In Doyin's mind.
Even though she and ilebaye are not talking.
She'll still Find a way to attach herself to ilebaye

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 11:42am On Aug 28, 2023
Giel:
Alex kiss

Body on che che che
Legs that go up to heaven

Her live eviction show outfit last night.
Look at that bod 😍

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 11:42am On Aug 28, 2023
Jessewizy:
This White fool disgusts me so much. How can someone be so grown yet refused to develop both in skills, abilities and intellect. Big for nothing. Those supporting him should have their heads examined.

And some one so bitter as you really needs some psychological review because what is this

Pray tell, what makes you, for whatever reason, feel you are better than him?

Social media gives y’all the platform to spill bile around…
Imagine if you expended this much energy in doing something creative and meaningful

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:43am On Aug 28, 2023
Godoverevery:
Adekunle really read the game well sha.

The best time lobby for PMP is after HOH.

Doyin and mercy campaign for ilebaye is shady.

Am just happy Adekunle and Ike have clock the game play.

Leave all this close clocking,it doesn't help.ade should move close to ilebaye so that when she is booted out,he can inherit some of her fans before ceec and Alex corner them
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 11:45am On Aug 28, 2023
Bennytwin:

You are silly for calling cee c a fat idiot.
Are you her creator?

Did cee c lie?
Even us the fans outside have all noticed that frood was worshipping the ground mercy walked on!

Some even thought and spoke out here that it seems they are even more than friends.

But because cc said frood is like Mercy's fan according to you she is a hypocrite.

Some words don suffer for una hand.

One thing abt cee c,she says the truth and she is her real self.

Let her matter choke u there!

Do u remember this when u insult other HMs?

Just asking

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:45am On Aug 28, 2023
Tatiana4u:

She Dey give am clothes and wigs but na she hate am pass for that housegrin

Mercy na dangerous gamer.keeping her enemies closer than friends and at a striking distance

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:45am On Aug 28, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (1943) (1944) (1945) (1946) (1947) (1948) (1949) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.