Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2024) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1499152 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2021) (2022) (2023) (2024) (2025) (2026) (2027) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:29pm On Aug 29, 2023
andrewbaba44:

cheesy cheesy

Why ?

Well they are watching
Ike is loyal to none and he’s trying to instigate beef between mercy and Cece.
That guy is a demon but some people are hailing him for being entertaining!
Spits!
I hope they encounter people like Ike in their lives!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 4:31pm On Aug 29, 2023
Some of the housemates looking down on this little girl won't see her coming as bbn all stars runner up sad
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:31pm On Aug 29, 2023
Zihno:
Queen Ilebaye
First of her Name.
Winner, BBNaija Allstars
She’s the Queen of Allstars!
Giddem!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:33pm On Aug 29, 2023
Threebear:
Seyi is definitely going home.

The question is with whom?

Trust only your reliable source to bring the answer to you , Thursday night.
I’d be surprised if Seyi leaves that house on Sunday.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 4:36pm On Aug 29, 2023
77up:
Some of the housemates looking down on this little girl won't see her coming as bbn all stars runner up sad

They know, they might suspect putting her up will anger viewers even more. Many viewers literally see the girl as their pet NGO project. I wouldn't call her name if i was in that house!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by sthecy(f): 4:37pm On Aug 29, 2023
ILEBAYE’s entitlement is sickening 🤮

How will you say Doyin is not enjoying upstairs Coz you are not up with her
Girllll, Doyin had moved on, better stop deceiving yourself

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:38pm On Aug 29, 2023
Tatiana4u:

She’s the Queen of Allstars!
Giddem!!!!
Tecno picture cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 4:39pm On Aug 29, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Ike is loyal to none and he’s trying to instigate beef between mercy and Cece.
That guy is a demon but some people are hailing him for being entertaining!
Spits!
I hope they encounter people like Ike in their lives!
The same way you encountered tacha and erica

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by timmilehin(m): 4:40pm On Aug 29, 2023
Sapliase keeh
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bunnae(f): 4:41pm On Aug 29, 2023
77up:
grin
Did she want to strangle herself here...
So funny 😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 4:42pm On Aug 29, 2023
Ehyah, Doyin should have included Ilebaye the BFF. She had always wanted to go there sad
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 4:43pm On Aug 29, 2023
Stop Lying

she never said so

and she is not feeling entitled
sthecy:
ILEBAYE’s entitlement is sickening 🤮

How will you say Doyin is not enjoying upstairs Coz you are not up with her
Girllll, Doyin had moved on, better stop deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 4:44pm On Aug 29, 2023
Tatiana4u:

You’re very observant and deeply rooted in spirituality…she is.

What is anansa?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 4:44pm On Aug 29, 2023
One thing i like about Ilebaye is that she no dey too carry matter for head

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:45pm On Aug 29, 2023
PaulOtl:

Oh my Tatiana, trust me, I am. It came to me as a child. I have seen a mermaid in real, broad day light. I have seen shape shiftings of women (2 women )
I have been in water realms and oddly, was shown a wife and two sons that they wanted to claim are mine (I rejected them )

Coincidentally, I was just on some websites before your mention came in , and I was reading more on spirituality. Especially numerology and life oaths and all that stuff...angel numbers, as well.

I have been seeing a certain number appearing to me everywhere I turn for three days now. And it's similar to my angel number. Even my " followed topics" here on Nairaland contained that particular number today. For hours. It has changed now that I just checked it. On the clock, on Facebook, on Snapchat number of views, and even battery level. My eyes meet the number when I'm least expecting it. Then I'm quickly reminded of its recurrence.

I have previously met several daughters of Anansa, so I know one when I see one. I'm also from the riverine parts (as Nigerians term them ) of naija.

Tatiana, you are deep too. Wish we could converse elsewhere sha.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 4:46pm On Aug 29, 2023
Lauryn41:

What is anansa?
marine goddess
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 4:47pm On Aug 29, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa
You got me rolling on the floor when you talked about your family and how you rejected them.
Lmao!
They are your family wether you like it or not and if you keep rejecting them,they will spoil things for you ogrin
Let me advise you on something about spirituality.You don’t reveal secrets about what you’re shown if not,you might be punished or they may blind you spiritually (you won’t be able to see anything in the spiritual realm,physically,in a trance or dreams).
Did you undergo any initiation or you’re a self initiate?grin
I’m also from a riverine area and I be proud ogbanjegrin
Nice to meet yougrin
hmmm. These ppl can be wicked. Thread carefully. That's all I can say
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:47pm On Aug 29, 2023
Musical instruments
Yay

I remember when they gave Whitemoney a piano in SYE and he used that piano to play melodious tunes for us and he and saga used to enjoy it

Yay there's a piano too.
Whitemoney will love it.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:49pm On Aug 29, 2023
Lauryn41:

What is anansa?
Mami 💦💧
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by sthecy(f): 4:50pm On Aug 29, 2023
Ibukzy:
Stop Lying

she never said so

She said so madam….obviously you re not watching and biggy corrected her notion

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:50pm On Aug 29, 2023
Illebaye try and milk this shit!
Damn!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Anniemae(f): 4:52pm On Aug 29, 2023
Lauryn41:

Fools inside the house are calling her a baby

Fools outside are also calling her a baby

A 22 year old woman

But when somebody in the house insults her and she insults them back that's when you remember she's a child abi? 😏
Talmabout "see this child without respect"

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa
You got me rolling on the floor when you talked about your family and how you rejected them.
Lmao!
They are your family wether you like it or not and if you keep rejecting them,they will spoil things for you ogrin
Let me advise you on something about spirituality.You don’t reveal secrets about what you’re shown if not,you might be punished or they may blind you spiritually (you won’t be able to see anything in the spiritual realm,physically,in a trance or dreams).
Did you undergo any initiation or you’re a self initiate?grin
I’m also from a riverine area and I be proud ogbanjegrin
Nice to meet yougrin
I don't understand if it's the same marine ppl u ppl r meeting I am meeting. Honestly. The ones I met did me strong thing that only the blood of Jesus could deliver me.. I have met evil spirits physically. Maybe they r different sects of marine sha. N it's only the wicked ones I met.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 4:54pm On Aug 29, 2023
PaulOtl:

Oh my Tatiana, trust me, I am. It came to me as a child. I have seen a mermaid in real, broad day light. I have seen shape shiftings of women (2 women )
I have been in water realms and oddly, was shown a wife and two sons that they wanted to claim are mine (I rejected them )

Coincidentally, I was just on some websites before your mention came in , and I was reading more on spirituality. Especially numerology and life paths and all that stuff...angel numbers, as well.

I have been seeing a certain number appearing to me everywhere I turn for three days now. And it's similar to my angel number. Even my " followed topics" here on Nairaland contained that particular number today. For hours. It has changed now that I just checked it. On the clock, on Facebook, on Snapchat number of views, and even battery level. My eyes meet the number when I'm least expecting it. Then I'm quickly reminded of its recurrence.

I have previously met several daughters of Anansa, so I know one when I see one. I'm also from the riverine parts (as Nigerians term them ) of naija.

Tatiana, you are deep too. Wish we could converse elsewhere sha.
Include me in your conversation too.
I know everything about mermaids 😁
As the daughter of a water goddess with alluring unmatched beauty and sexiness, I have been granted everything that comes with the water.
Wealth .
Unparalleled beauty.
Wisdom.
Intelligence
Keen observation
Psychic abilities

We water children have it all 😁😁😁
And rve the strongest water pikin in that house is Mercy.
Angel no reach.
Other water pikins in the house:
Ilebaye
Kim Oprah
Prince Nelson
Frodd
Angel
Cross
Etc

Every water pikin has a mark that you can use to identify them.
And many of us are sexually promiscuous 😁😁😁

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 4:58pm On Aug 29, 2023
Ibukzy:
Stop Lying

she never said so

She said it.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 4:58pm On Aug 29, 2023
Threebear:

As the daughter of a water goddess with alluring unmatched beauty and sexiness, I have been granted everything that comes with the water.
Wealth .
Unparalleled beauty.
Wisdom.
Intelligence
Keen observation
Psychic abilities

Angel no reach.
Ilebaye
Kim Oprah
Prince Nelson
Frodd
Angel
Cross
Etc

let me assume you people don't know what u r saying and simply catching cruise with this thing.. If you read my TL, you will see I have had strong encounters with them. I will assume you people don't know what u r saying.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mariahAngel(f): 5:02pm On Aug 29, 2023
Threebear:

Wealth .
Unparalleled beauty.
Wisdom.
Intelligence
Keen observation
Psychic abilities

Angel no reach.
Ilebaye
Kim Oprah
Prince Nelson
Frodd
Angel
Cross
Etc

No wonder you hate to hear about Jesus Christ.

Na we dey give una wotowoto on a steady, and we go continue to dey do so on the altar of fire! 🔥🔥🔥
Una neva see anything!
grin

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 29, 2023
Threebear:

Wealth .

Who dashed you membership. This 3beers of a man. With your clever, phoney, carefully-structured predictions. grin They didn't grant you accuracy, right?
Well, you got one thing right, anyways. There's more than one water world member/citizen in that house. And I'm not talking about those who are unconscious of their membership. I'm talking about bonafide conscious members, who are battling with their split personas.
The three citizens are all females.
Cross is not one of them. Eze Ego's son cannot be a water man grin
PS:
Mermaids are not marine-world possessed human girls. I wasn't talking about those.
Was talking about a live aquatic being.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:06pm On Aug 29, 2023
Jen96:
I don't understand if it's the same marine ppl u ppl r meeting I am meeting. Honestly. The ones I met did me strong thing that only the blood of Jesus could deliver me.. I have met evil spirits physically. Maybe they r different sects of marine sha. N it's only the wicked ones I met.
Kwa kwa kwa
Your post is so funny😂😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 29, 2023
Jen96:
let me assume you people don't know what u r saying and simply catching cruise with this thing.. If you read my TL, you will see I have had strong encounters with them. I will assume you people don't know what u r saying.
Sir or Ma'am,
not ' you people ' but, threebear.
Some of us know what we have seen and experienced, just the way you feel you have too.
Life is not just black and white.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 5:08pm On Aug 29, 2023
Ibukzy:
Stop Lying

she never said so

She actually said it in her diary session

I watched it but she was just smiling while saying it

She didn't mean it in a bad way though

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:09pm On Aug 29, 2023
Threebear:

Wealth .
Unparalleled beauty.
Wisdom.
Intelligence
Keen observation
Psychic abilities

Angel no reach.
Ilebaye
Kim Oprah
Prince Nelson
Frodd
Angel
Cross
Etc

Giddem!grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2021) (2022) (2023) (2024) (2025) (2026) (2027) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.