Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,215 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:53 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2026) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1538672 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2023) (2024) (2025) (2026) (2027) (2028) (2029) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by CallMeAthena(f): 5:31pm On Aug 29, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa
You got me rolling on the floor when you talked about your family and how you rejected them.
Lmao!
They are your family wether you like it or not and if you keep rejecting them,they will spoil things for you ogrin
Let me advise you on something about spirituality.You don’t reveal secrets about what you’re shown if not,you might be punished or they may blind you spiritually (you won’t be able to see anything in the spiritual realm,physically,in a trance or dreams).
Did you undergo any initiation or you’re a self initiate?grin
I’m also from a riverine area and I be proud ogbanjegrin
Nice to meet yougrin
Ogbanje
Tatiana4u:

Jesus Christ is a water child and he is the son of mami water!
Dey play!
Jesus ke?
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa
Your post is so funny😂😂😂
There are different marine sects just like we have different sects in Christianity.
We have the good,bad and ugly in marine.
There are people who are born mariners and there are people who are possessed with evil marine spirit…I think you met the latergrin
pure mariners are few and they don’t do evil but you see those ones that are possessed by evil marine spirits,they are ruthless!
You can get rid of evil marine spirits with serious prayers,fasting and total dedication to church but you cannot get rid of pure water spirits who followed you to this world to guide and protect you because they were assigned to you by God almighty to make sure you carry out your mission on earth.
Which one is pure water spirit again?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 5:32pm On Aug 29, 2023
No marine can be gotten rid of through prayers .
Both the evil and good .
The only way to settle is through appeasement and rituals ....don't let anyone deceive you.
This is why countless women are unmarried, moving from one church to another.
Countless marriages crashing.
Youths dying in droves.
And marine women like us (those that are not aware of their spiritual powers) being rendered useless by Yahoo boys and occultists .

There is no type of prayers that can defeat a strong marine Power.
All my ex boyfriends tried to pray me away, guess what they're still suffering today .
Once I leave them their money begins to vanish until they're paupers 😁😁😁

Christian prayers are useless.
If Christan prayers worked neither Buhari nor Tinubu would be president.
The marine people instituted Tinubu themselves and no pastor in Nigeria was able to counter that.
If you have a spiritual husband go and settle him , he'll let you be .
If you have a spiritual wife , go and settle her , she'll let you reach your destiny.
The more you pray , the more things get worse for you .

Anyway back to the topic at hand .

Vote Angel .
Vote Adekunle.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:33pm On Aug 29, 2023
Jen96:
then what is ur take on this spirit spouse thing that disturbs ? R they not evil? They r common with them. Omo what my eyes have seen, I can sha tell u cos I know u have knowledge a bit. Cos ppl will think these things r jokes.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 29, 2023
Jen96:
then what is ur take on this spirit spouse thing that disturbs ? R they not evil? They r common with them. Omo what my eyes have seen, I can sha tell u cos I know u have knowledge a bit. Cos ppl will think these things r jokes.
True -Your last sentence.

Let's form a thread or let's talk on a dead thread. I'll search through for one.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by CallMeAthena(f): 5:33pm On Aug 29, 2023
Threebear:
Both the evil and good .
The only way to settle is through appeasement and rituals ....don't let anyone deceive you.
Youths dying in droves.
And marine women like us (those that are not aware of their spiritual powers) being rendered useless by Yahoo boys and occultists .

All my ex boyfriends tried to pray me away, guess what they're still suffering today .

The marine people instituted Tinubu themselves and no pastor in Nigeria was able to counter that.
If you have a spiritual wife , go and settle her , she'll let you reach your destiny.

Vote Angel .
Vote Adekunle.
You don't say.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:34pm On Aug 29, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Wetin dem do her now, not watching....
She should have cried in her diary session about how Doyin didn’t chose her as bff after campaigning for hergrin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 29, 2023
[quote author=Tatiana4u post=125444031]

They'll ban us,oh.
Edit and I'll come back to edit mine as well.

People here don't like this topic. Some know the truth, but want to keep it concealed, while others don't even believe they exist.
Let's take this elsewhere....or another less busy thread.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:35pm On Aug 29, 2023
Jen96:
hmmm pls go through my stories.. The marine have met r wicked m ruthless. I am shocked u r saying they r good. I was almost possessed. I wrote the story here. Na wa. Confused now seeing some of u sounding nice
That’s because you encountered the evil ones.Thank God you’re finally free.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:36pm On Aug 29, 2023
PaulOtl:
Deleted...
Moderator , I'm sorry.
Quote me in a dead thread.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:37pm On Aug 29, 2023
CallMeAthena:
can't wait for this task to start

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:37pm On Aug 29, 2023
Skrrrrrrr:

Even if you be marine, na Palmwine marine you be. The type wey dey stay for lagoon....
K
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:38pm On Aug 29, 2023
Ilebaye don turn big brother jersey to crop top
Chai genz baddie cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 5:40pm On Aug 29, 2023
PaulOtl:

Maybe like bukakes and orgies and the likes of them. I used to feel she does girls too.

Sorry, this is what mind was thinking. Angel has deep, dark secrets.

Two years ago I used to fondly call her ' anansa pikin '
She acknowledged Anansa in the house back then and she behaves like a follower. They always have an I-don't-care lifestyle and dress revealingly.

A very powerful goddess or should I say principality
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 5:41pm On Aug 29, 2023
Tatiana4u:

That’s because you encountered the evil ones.Thank God you’re finally free.
oh.. Thank u. We learn daily
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by crystalpapers(m): 5:42pm On Aug 29, 2023
Mamiwater and ogbanje dey fear ban. I thought you people fear no one grin grin grin grin.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:42pm On Aug 29, 2023
Godoverevery:
What is the rubbish of angel always on towel.

Be like old woman always on wrapper all the time.
She’s an old woman in a girls body.
Abeg leave am for megrin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 29, 2023
Threebear:
Both the evil and good .
Youths dying in droves.

Vote Angel .
Vote Adekunle.
You are right one one thing - ebo or sacrifice is required. But, it could get tricky.
They could further tie you down and get more access into your wake life to do as they please.
Even with spirit beings, one has to be wise and thread carefully.
You can as well manage your predicaments till you die without performing any sacrifices, as long as you can bear them. Mind you, they'll still find ways to frustrate you, but you have what it takes to overcome the setbacks.
We were fearfully and wonderfully created, even though we have our links to the seas.
Even my own mother said she knows I've always been disturbed by spirit wife or wives. Even her prophetess friend had told her this last year December..
I am not scared. I have been gifted and I know a lot of things that an uninformed person will see as mysteries.
But what I cannot understand is when I yet again see myself in the dream world casting out spirits from possessed girls. I walk in a strange market place (that looks not like the ones we have here in our existential plane) and I see black veil figurines running away , and going into cracks on walls to hide.

Must be confusing for me. It's like I am from the water, yet I'm being called to come out of the water for service to the church .
Nawa.

Water world is interesting and if you're not careful, you'll never be delivered of it, because you are enjoying the lusts thereof. Sometimes, girls and ladies will just be attracted to you and give themselves to you without you deserving them, and you won't even know that it's the spirit that is working this. Some guys think it's their fine face or style or being a wordsmith and all. Nope. It's the spirit of the powers that are cast over you.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:44pm On Aug 29, 2023
Threebear:
Both the evil and good .
Youths dying in droves.

Vote Angel .
Vote Adekunle.

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 29, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Quote me in a dead thread.
Will do, ma'am.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:46pm On Aug 29, 2023
Giel:
Ilebaye don turn big brother jersey to crop top
Chai genz baddie cheesy grin
She’s the real Gen Z baddie!grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 5:47pm On Aug 29, 2023
Ike is cooking something that if it done .......mercy and Cee C may clash.

Ike mouth can't hold shit and he isnt loyal to anyone.

This thing of shuffling between Cee C and Mercy ......hmmmmm.

Mercy is vulnerable at this point since frodd left...........she need attention.

Cee C too want attention badly hence are ranting this afternoon in the DR.

Ike will surely make them clash cos of his loose mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 29, 2023
crystalpapers:
Mamiwater and ogbanje dey fear ban. I thought you people fear no one grin grin grin grin.
Actually, we don't.
But we do respect constituted authorities.

We are still human, forgot not ye this.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 5:48pm On Aug 29, 2023
lokoloko84:
It will be unfair for Biggie to evict two persons out of the active five housemates.
If so,he should have stuck to the old nomination pattern.the least he can ebict is two
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:49pm On Aug 29, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa
Your post is so funny😂😂😂
There are different marine sects just like we have different sects in Christianity.
We have the good,bad and ugly in marine.
There are people who are born mariners and there are people who are possessed with evil marine spirit…I think you met the latergrin
pure mariners are few and they don’t do evil but you see those ones that are possessed by evil marine spirits,they are ruthless!
You can get rid of evil marine spirits with serious prayers,fasting and total dedication to church but you cannot get rid of pure water spirits who followed you to this world to guide and protect you because they were assigned to you by God almighty to make sure you carry out your mission on earth.
Ah, how una dey know all these things shocked
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 5:49pm On Aug 29, 2023
Eeghe:

It won’t, but let’s go on

Angel needs your undivided votes
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 5:50pm On Aug 29, 2023
Adekunle vs venita has commentators.

This task will be fun to watch
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 5:51pm On Aug 29, 2023
Threebear:
Adekunle's fans !!!!!!!!!

Is he at the summit
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 5:51pm On Aug 29, 2023
Threebear:
Seyi is definitely going home.

The question is with whom?

Trust only your reliable source to bring the answer to you , Thursday night.

Evil ike
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 5:52pm On Aug 29, 2023
77up:
One thing I know is even if 5people are leaving on Sunday, Adekunle Olopade olowoori Akanke Venita still stays cool

Ade will be the husband to a younger woman or his mate

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PNomsule: 5:52pm On Aug 29, 2023
Giel:
Alex mama kiss

I will forever appreciate the daily outfit changes, the daily wig changes and the daily accessory changes

Alex you always look good kiss

You and whitemoney always give a different outfit per day and it always looks good..

Yet we no dey notice any changes for unusual mgbeke... 🤔 lolz. No vex na person opinion I dey express so
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:53pm On Aug 29, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Ah, how una dey know all these things shocked
My sweet lady,don’t mind me ogrin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Manfromlasvegas(m): 5:54pm On Aug 29, 2023
Abeg make nobody ban dem oh. I am seriously enjoying the gist here.

Even if na fabu alternative spirituality is sort of cool to talk about, mainstream religion is kind of boring

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2023) (2024) (2025) (2026) (2027) (2028) (2029) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.