Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,954 members, 7,845,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2028) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1514662 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2025) (2026) (2027) (2028) (2029) (2030) (2031) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 6:17pm On Aug 29, 2023
garfield1:

We have 4 more weeks and 15 mates remaining.
yea but I am suspecting a top seven.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by CallMeAthena(f): 6:18pm On Aug 29, 2023
Jen96:
lol is d snake I hate most. If u read my thread before I was literally having snakes round my body. This ppl have done me strong thing . I am forever grateful to the blood of Jesus. So I don't understand this good marine. They almost possessed me. Not dream O. They ere moving round my body. I will be crying physically. When I close my eye I start drowning. Ppl thought I was nad. But that God for strong apostles that helped me with the blood of Jesus
I hope you're okay now.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 6:18pm On Aug 29, 2023
Whr ekuke Alesss when Venita was brandishing her bf lydis?

I trust her to av started Cumming if it were to be Pere Vs Prince

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:19pm On Aug 29, 2023
Ok because Venita is older than Prince older sister she feels she can talk down to Prince?

Venita rest

With this your off and on British accent

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 6:19pm On Aug 29, 2023
CallMeAthena:
So you're serving both God and mermon abi
What a profile message you have!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 6:19pm On Aug 29, 2023
CallMeAthena:
I hope you're okay now.
definitely. Could I remember phone then or tv? I was always shouting snakes.. I don't want to derail this thread. I wrote about it a while ago when giving my testimony
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 6:19pm On Aug 29, 2023
Avedonn:
Sometimes Venita is very annoying and irritating.

Must everything goes her way?

Look at how she's dictating to her team members like that.

She's a lady and she's suppose to cheerlead her team, but instead she's insisting on commentating and everyone has to bow for her wishes.

Venita Bleep up and prince too Bleep up.

Venita isn't a lady a man can boss easily..........he should done the pushing for her to change role more diplomatically.

Venita shouldn't have told him **never in your life dont ever bark at me*** in front of everyone.

They both Bleep up for me .

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 6:20pm On Aug 29, 2023
Madam venita dragged her boytoy adekuku to the bathroom to whitewash him. Adekuku go suffer big time in this house

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:20pm On Aug 29, 2023
Tatiana4u:

My sweet lady,don’t mind me ogrin
I go mind o.
I wan learn. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:21pm On Aug 29, 2023
Deks has already zoned out, which kind problem this gal dey carry come give the boy so Deks na you do your sef o......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:21pm On Aug 29, 2023
Manfromlasvegas:
Abeg make nobody ban dem oh. I am seriously enjoying the gist here.
Even if na fabu alternative spirituality is sort of cool to talk about, mainstream religion is kind of boring

The world will never respect a people without their own spirituality sha
I am enjoying it too!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 6:21pm On Aug 29, 2023
Godoverevery:

Venita Bleep up and prince too Bleep up.

Venita isn't a lady a man can boss easily..........he should done the pushing for her to change roll more diplomatically.

Venita shouldn't have to him **never in your life dont ever bark at me*** in front of everyone.

They both Bleep up for me .
how is the whole brouhaha adekuku's problem? He is not even in their team.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 6:22pm On Aug 29, 2023
Adekunle sef dan tire for ds hin sweetheart.

Venita nah kolo woman I swear.

She too like wahala
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:22pm On Aug 29, 2023
Kayode sef tire run leave Deks and him madam for toilet......

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by sthecy(f): 6:23pm On Aug 29, 2023
Kaiii who do WM, it won’t be better for that person

See what my guy is rehearsing
He say nah song 🤦‍♀️
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:23pm On Aug 29, 2023
Godoverevery:
Venita mad gan.......omo prince sef calm down.

This is decidedly untrue though, very very untrue✋🏾
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:23pm On Aug 29, 2023
Alex the air pere fans breathe kiss
Venita and Prince are fighting you're busy looking for Alex kiss

There's still space on team Alex, especially as your perewinkle is in danger of going home

No need to be cowardly going through the corners to look for Alex everywhere even where she's not meant to be.
You can just be a fan straight up so you can look for her to your hearts content without having to hide it under the excuse of trolling her.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:23pm On Aug 29, 2023
[quote author=Jen96 post=125444881]
My dear,never you post your personal experiences on a faceless forum as chaotic and hypocritical as this…e get why.
If you don’t understand certain things,ask a spiritualist or visit one of these spiritual pages on Facebook and ask.
I could send you a link to one or two of them if you want but please,don’t post sensitive things that has to do with spirituality here.
Na beg I Dey beg you o.
I’ve edited you post,please do thesame.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 6:23pm On Aug 29, 2023
Venita is so annoying.

With that her painful to hear accent she switches to when she wants to impress.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 6:24pm On Aug 29, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Deks has already zoned out, which kind problem this gal dey carry come give the boy so Deks na you do your sef o......
adekuku suffering in the house is still doing pressing up, shey na him use him mouth say his aunty venita is her girlfriend abi womanfriend. 28 year old boytoy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:25pm On Aug 29, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

I go mind o.
I wan learn. cheesy
Lol..if you ask,I’ll answer but not on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 6:25pm On Aug 29, 2023
thatigboman:
how is the whole brouhaha adekuku's problem? He is not even in their team.

Didn't you see adekunle facial expression He even on the shower.

Baba no get choice.......we have all/will experience ladies like this at some point as men.

You see say adekunle no talk anything...........even if nah adekunle matter venita go kill herself there.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 6:26pm On Aug 29, 2023
Whitemoney and this his music sha...loool
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:27pm On Aug 29, 2023
thatigboman:
adekuku suffering in the house is still doing pressing up, shey na him use him mouth say his aunty venita is her girlfriend abi womanfriend. 28 year old boytoy

Well the boy toy might be true though as Deks find it difficult to call her out on her BS and he indulges her alot, which is crazy.....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:29pm On Aug 29, 2023
Alex and IIebaye doing mother and daughter thing with this cheerleading......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:30pm On Aug 29, 2023
Illebaye is the only person that can put Venita in her place in that house!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by CallMeAthena(f): 6:30pm On Aug 29, 2023
Jen96:
definitely. Could I remember phone then or tv? I was always shouting snakes.. I don't want to derail this thread. I wrote about it a while ago when giving my testimony
Just finished reading your thread.
Sadly, that's what you get for being open minded and friendly.
You're brave though .

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 6:31pm On Aug 29, 2023
Eeghe:

This is decidedly untrue though, very very untrue✋🏾

Lol

She asked him who made you captain......prince no talk.

She went further by repeatedly telling him in people presence ****in your life dont ever bark at me *** and prince response is don't talk me like that ....am not your child.

Is that not a reply of someone already intimidated?? lol

Didn't venita still got what she wanted??
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:31pm On Aug 29, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Lol..if you ask,I’ll answer but not on this thread.
Ok in your freetime I will mention you in a dead thread.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:33pm On Aug 29, 2023
Pere fans
Kimoprah is shouting at Pere
Focus on that kiss

No be to dey look for Alex left and right kiss
Remember
You Stan perewinkle
Not Alex

Will you drag kimoprah or na only alex una get power for? Karma came too quick grin

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by CallMeAthena(f): 6:34pm On Aug 29, 2023
wetin dey worry kimoprah?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 6:36pm On Aug 29, 2023
This Kim self nah another lady that will always want things done her way.

See how she change am for pere....baba self no understand....lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (2025) (2026) (2027) (2028) (2029) (2030) (2031) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.