Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1467639 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 5:28pm On Jul 27, 2023
MamBi:
Well done CeeC….

Speak your side of the story oh before they paint you as the senseless villain… grin
Whose side you dey madam? angry
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:28pm On Jul 27, 2023
MamBi:
Well done CeeC….

Speak your side of the story oh before they paint you as the senseless villain… grin

But we dey watch the thing na, she almost fought Princess today in their group. She needs to calm down plus everyone she is talking to will sure go back to tell Alex......

Pere and Venita had their issue yesterday night and they immediately squashed it and no one is talking about it, why drag whatever ish with Alex this long......

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AutoChick4U(f): 5:29pm On Jul 27, 2023
PressMyButton:

Dem be your mate?, better face your bbn.
Who be that one?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 5:31pm On Jul 27, 2023
kiss
Eeghe:
Hello forum fam - Geezeem MamBi Scondy DoubleeDee
Hello All
Hope you all are healthy and happy

Real old lady is happy to be back🤸🏾‍♀️🤸🏾‍♀️🤸🏾‍♀️
We moove
(Well, will move more next week)

My darling chocomilo kiss kiss

Welcome honey… mwahhhh

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 5:31pm On Jul 27, 2023
MamBi:
Well done CeeC….

Amauche is a snake ....a snake can never change.
And what's with the eye glasses she's wearing ....as per "smart woman "

Haaaa

E b things 😁

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:32pm On Jul 27, 2023
Klass99:

Please bring me up to speed, which housemate said these things? I just stumbled on your post through random reading of the thread, it's hard keeping up with you guys, in the blink of an eye the thread grows to over 30 pages grin. I think I may just stick with front page threads only to catch the gist.
It was Whitemoney and his silly remarks directed at women when he was outside the house.
He said as long as men had money no woman was outside their league. Victoria Inyama responded and included his mom and sisters then he came for her and even threatened to beat her up.
He said some unpleasant things about ex-female house mates of BBNaija too.
He seems to have this male superiority complex hence my tagging him a misogynist/sexists. Some people have also caught up to his behaviour.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 5:34pm On Jul 27, 2023
Eeghe:
Hello forum fam - Geezeem MamBi Scondy DoubleeDee
Hello All
Hope you all are healthy and happy

Real old lady is happy to be back🤸🏾‍♀️🤸🏾‍♀️🤸🏾‍♀️
We moove
(Well, will move more next week)
Waving back my Doc.
Hanging tough as usual! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 5:34pm On Jul 27, 2023
Titaniumental:

This is just day 4

The mask will soon be off
I hope so .
I want fight and drama ....Mercy and CeeC's clash will be legendary.😁

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 5:34pm On Jul 27, 2023
This ilebaye is so annoying. She come dull with low self esteem.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:37pm On Jul 27, 2023
Quickly
Coming in with an open mind (well, as open as old biases and leanings will allow)

For guys- I feel Cross the most, then Frodd
Followed by Soma, Kidd, Adekunle….Pere next (cos of Cross mostly)
Tbh? Kidd is kinda lost and is losing me small small too
WM? No comment angry

For the babes (I find myself judging them more but Doyin TBaj CeeC Angel Ilebaye have my attention for now)
And Uriel- for letting her muscles speak and for finding her voice outside the diary room, although she seems to have bleached
Venita? No comment angry

I watch
Will throw anyone who annoys me away
Willing to adopt new people too
But this is my status update as at today

I want my favs Erikuh and Prince back…for my viewing pleasure …and them big fishes Phyna, LR and Tacha for the war of fanbases that will be running concurrently with the show- let’s know the odogwu HM with the best personality and best game

Biggie the President cool
I like the tribal council/jury bit (Survivor style)
Housemates should have a good social game to win. Besides, fanbases can be manipulated (say, by HMs who doled out the most cash, for iucs)

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:37pm On Jul 27, 2023
Big Brother this your debate idea sounds boring sad
How can the first arena games for the season be debate?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Klass99(f): 5:38pm On Jul 27, 2023

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 5:41pm On Jul 27, 2023
DoubleeDee:

Whose side you dey madam? angry

Intuitive Babaaaaaa, welcome to these streets oh… grin

CeeC has always had a place in my heart even though I recognised her flawed character oh.

And during their first stint, I never liked Alex. This time around, I felt like she has grown so I am willing to watch without my previous irritation grin.

But all na good drama for me cos I want to see if my problem child CeeC can navigate her emotions instead of letting her emotions get the best of her…

So to answer your question, I am on the side of sweet television.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 5:41pm On Jul 27, 2023
Chai this kind task reminds me of Ozo.

My fave will effortlessly swallow them all

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 5:41pm On Jul 27, 2023
Geezeem:
Eeghe!!!!!
My Gee! I can see it's a full house.
Where is Tetes your old school sparring partner? grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:44pm On Jul 27, 2023
Safarigirl has not been active on this thread since the show premiered.
I hope she is doing ok. cool
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 5:45pm On Jul 27, 2023
fitzmayowa:

But we dey watch the thing na, she almost fought Princess today in their group. She needs to calm down plus everyone she is talking to will sure go back to tell Alex......

Pere and Venita had their issue yesterday night and they immediately squashed it and no one is talking about it, why drag whatever ish with Alex this long......

grin grin grin grin. It will not be easy for CeeC to calm down until she can blow off steam…. She has that kind of vex that only dies after she has verbal diarrhoea…. Kukuma she said she cried last night but still doesn’t feel okay yet so now na to just dey vent to whomever to reduce the vex…

I think! grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aw6793: 5:45pm On Jul 27, 2023
How is eke and mercy copping. Are they talking to themselves?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 5:48pm On Jul 27, 2023
Threebear:

Amauche is a snake ....a snake can never change.
And what's with the eye glasses she's wearing ....as per "smart woman "

Haaaa

E b things 😁

grin grin grin grin. Sotay the eye glasses enter the dragging?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 5:51pm On Jul 27, 2023
MamBi:

Intuitive Babaaaaaa, welcome to these streets oh… angry

CeeC has always had a place in my heart even though I recognised her flawed character oh.

And during their first stint, I never liked Alex. This time around, I felt like she has grown so I am willing to watch without my previous irritation grin.

But all na good drama for me cos I want to see if my problem child CeeC can navigate her emotions instead of letting her emotions get the best of her…

So to answer your question, I am on the side of sweet television.. grin

That cracked me up. grin
CeeC/Alex debacle is never ending. Expected both to have outgrown the beef.
Yes I agree Alex looks more mature and even prettier.
CeeC looks strangely darker with a shade lower than her previous beauty.
I hope they tone it down though or we might be in for an untimely exit.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 5:57pm On Jul 27, 2023
If Alex continues like this, she'll give CeeC the money.

People are already gathering for CeeC

From what I'm seeing so far , she's becoming the strongest person in the game .😁

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 6:00pm On Jul 27, 2023
DoubleeDee:

That cracked me up. grin
CeeC/Alex debacle is never ending. Expected both to have overgrown the beef.
Alex looks gorgeous....her body is a work of art .
CeeC was never actually that pretty ... I've always thought Alex was prettier .

She just had that tomboyish thing going on , that didn't make people take note of how beautiful she was .

Now she's banging, and her fashion sense is significantly better .

If I were a dude , I'd hit that ....

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 6:03pm On Jul 27, 2023
Giel:

I just tire
Going from corner to corner trying to spoil Alex's name and paint herself as a victim

grin cheesy mama di mama
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 6:04pm On Jul 27, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:
Safarigirl has not been active on this thread since the show premiered.
I hope she is doing ok. cool
Someone that's here with her alternate grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 6:05pm On Jul 27, 2023
I trust kidd to miss the lines as usual.

Olodo oshi grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 6:06pm On Jul 27, 2023
Can't believe I ever stanned Pére...he looks so lacklustre to me now 😁😁😁

What made me even like him then ?

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 6:10pm On Jul 27, 2023
For this Adekunle group.

I can only trust Himself and Pere

Maybe Neo

U see that Cross and Soma especially Cross the guy is zero when it comes to this kind of task
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 6:10pm On Jul 27, 2023
Dotez:
Chai this kind task reminds me of Ozo.

My fave will effortlessly swallow them all

I am telling you!
It was just a pity that nyash did not allow him to see road, it is well.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 6:11pm On Jul 27, 2023
DoubleeDee:

That cracked me up. grin
CeeC/Alex debacle is never ending. Expected both to have overgrown the beef.

Oh yes, Alex is aging like fine wine no doubt..

AS for CeeC, I also noticed the darker shade especially with her face but I cant explain it .
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 6:12pm On Jul 27, 2023
Threebear:
Can't believe I ever stanned Pére...he looks so lacklustre to me now 😁😁😁

What made me even like him then ?

One word.

HATE.

You guys formed a conglomerate of hatred because of one man, and latched on to Kpere.

Hate my shim, hate.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 6:15pm On Jul 27, 2023
This game go cause fight because the points I’m hearing eh 😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 6:16pm On Jul 27, 2023
Wait what? Dont tell me this debate is pitting men against women undecided undecided

Some statements will be made tonight that will cause strong reactions.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I can already hear Frodd saying men are better business owners… embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.