Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1465134 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 5:04pm On Jul 27, 2023
Well done CeeC….

Speak your side of the story oh before they paint you as the senseless villain… grin

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by BOOMnaija(m): 5:05pm On Jul 27, 2023
When is d wager task starting... anybody knows?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 5:06pm On Jul 27, 2023
Ceec is making sense though

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 5:07pm On Jul 27, 2023
Ceec talking about her and Alex scuff to every Tom,Dick and Harry in the house,e get as e be.

I guess she can't afford to let the whole hms misunderstand her and hence isolate her like in Double wahala

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:07pm On Jul 27, 2023
Arena games by 6pm
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 5:07pm On Jul 27, 2023
1hr to Arena games
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:08pm On Jul 27, 2023
Titaniumental:
Ceec talking about her and Alex scuff to every Tom,Dick and Harry in the house,e get as e be.

I guess she can't afford to let the whole hms misunderstand her and hence isolate her like Double wahala

I just tire
Going from corner to corner trying to spoil Alex's name and paint herself as a victim
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 5:09pm On Jul 27, 2023
Giel:

I just tire
Going from corner to corner trying to spoil Alex's name and paint herself as a victim

So much for person wey talk say "she doesn't care" grin grin

The fear of isolation go humble you

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 5:09pm On Jul 27, 2023
CeeC said she noticed that Alex was happy while she was sad yesterday. She say if Alex continues to provoke her, she too will start her own trouble.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 5:10pm On Jul 27, 2023
Titaniumental:

So much for person wey talk say "she doesn't care" grin grin

The fear of isolation go humble you
Na CeeC you wan use isolation threaten?

grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 5:11pm On Jul 27, 2023
Titaniumental:

Eviction Jury will dump you all in the deepest mud last last
At least she won't be evicted like your faves.

And she might even win in the eviction jury ....look at how she's cool with all of them .

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 5:11pm On Jul 27, 2023
She noticed Alex was happy yesterday while she was sad.

Chai this girl is not only bitter she is pathetically petty

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 5:12pm On Jul 27, 2023
Threebear:

At least she won't be evicted like your faves.

And she might even win in the eviction jury ....look at how she's cool with all of them .
This is just day 4

The mask will soon be off

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 5:13pm On Jul 27, 2023
OldBeer:
CeeC said she noticed that Alex was happy while she was sad yesterday. She say if Alex continues to provoke her, she too will start her own trouble.
Alex is a snake .
She instigates and hides her claw , and then plays the victim.

Same thing she did to Nina in double wahala .

I laugh in growth.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:13pm On Jul 27, 2023
Geezeem:
Eeghe!!!!!

Yes Baaby kiss
I am here now

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:15pm On Jul 27, 2023
Ceec to soma:
since Alex and I are not in good place. I said I want to work with seyi, what's wrong with that?

Cee you go explain tire.

Ceec, in answer to your question, nothing is wrong with that.

Angel that is on bad terms with ilebaye now will also choose not to work with her.

Mercy and Ike that came in with beef will also choose not to work with themselves.

Frodd and Seyi who had beef earlier will choose not to work with each other.

Venita and pere will also choose not to work with each other.

Just tell me how the house will win any wagers or any tasks and how this season will be if everyone has and uses that same childish, irritant immature mentality this season.

Ceec. A person that has refused to grow up.
Still stuck in the same place for 5 years.

Alex jare.
Ceec cannot use you for highlights or use you to shine this season. Just continue to do you.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:15pm On Jul 27, 2023
Hello forum fam - Geezeem MamBi Scondy DoubleeDee
Hello All
Hope you all are healthy and happy

Real old lady is happy to be back🤸🏾‍♀️🤸🏾‍♀️🤸🏾‍♀️
We moove
(Well, will move more next week)

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 5:16pm On Jul 27, 2023
OldBeer:

grin grin grin grin grin
Yh she is afraid of isolation

If not why the unnecessary rigmarole with the victim card she is playing?

This is not the Ceec from DW.

Ceec from DW don't give a f**k about what the Hms think about her or feel about her.

But the Ceec in this all star is giving, hear me out, hear me out

She don even turn WM assistant chef grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 5:16pm On Jul 27, 2023
If this show has taught me anything so far , it's the fact that there is nothing like growth.

These housemates are still the same people they were in their different seasons.

They're just more guided and self conscious now ...and how long until it goes out of the window.😁

The only visible growth I'm seeing is Frodd's abdomen.... now that's quite a growth.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 5:16pm On Jul 27, 2023
Godoverevery:

Come on.

High % of family in Nigeria feeding off women bawo nah

See there no way in this world women will ever beat men in that aspect of providing abegi.

Praise women and don't try to bring men down......forever and ever majority of you will always depend on men.

If you are married.....are you the one feeding your household?? If yes for how long??

If you aren't married....in your parent house was your mum the provider If yes for how long??

There are many families I know personally where the women pays the most bills in the family but let the man take credit.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 5:18pm On Jul 27, 2023
Amya:

There are many families I know personally where the women pays the most bills in the family but let the man take credit.
I paid everything for my boyfriend and he still cheated on me with a razz local girl that lives down the Street.

Don't do anything for a man , you'll regret it .

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 5:18pm On Jul 27, 2023
Giel:
Ceec to soma:
since Alex and I are not in good place. I said I want to work with seyi what's wrong with that.

Cee you go explain tire.

Ceec, in answer to your question, nothing is wrong with that.

Angel that is on bad terms with ilebaye now will also choose not to work with her.

Mercy and Ike that came in with beef will also choose not to work with themselves.

Frodd and Seyi who had beef earlier will choose not to work with each other.

Venita and pere will also choose not to work with each other.

Just tell me how the house will win any wagers or any tasks and how this season will be if everyone has and uses that same childish, irritant immature mentality this season.

Ceec. A person that has refused to grow up.
Still stuck in the same place 5 years.

Alex jare.
Ceec cannot use you for highlights or use you to shine this season. Just continue to do you.
Very pathetic, immature, petty witch

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 5:18pm On Jul 27, 2023
OldBeer:

grin grin grin grin grin
very funny

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 5:19pm On Jul 27, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Yeap, that is really messing up with her head, hence why she has been quiet, also the HMs are treating her like a child or their younger sister.......

Venita has also threatened her that she should mind who she talks shit too as they are not all on the same level

Poor girl
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 5:20pm On Jul 27, 2023
OldBeer:

I’m so GLAD she’s airing her own side, unlike in Double Wahala, where she would rather keep to herself.

She said that this time around, she will not let anyone get away with twisting the narrative against her. So as e dey shele, she go dey clarify am immediately. No carryover, and I’m here for it.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:20pm On Jul 27, 2023
Altrarecords:

Venita has also threatened her that she should mind who she talks shit too as they are not all on the same level

Poor girl

Na she do herself, that's why I missed Saskay as young as she was she was never a push over.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 5:21pm On Jul 27, 2023
Threebear:

Alex is a snake .
She instigates and hides her claw , and then plays the victim.

Same thing she did to Nina in double wahala .

I laugh in growth.
That behavior earned her the nickname "Alex the Mamba" during her season.
People really don't change.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 5:24pm On Jul 27, 2023
The favorite to win any BBN show is always the most attacked.

Hmm!!

Who's the most attacked? Hmm!!(Again)

More housemates coming later?

Hmm!! (for the 3rd time)
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Klass99(f): 5:26pm On Jul 27, 2023

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 5:27pm On Jul 27, 2023
Oh can we have Tobi as a celebrity guest in the house grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 5:27pm On Jul 27, 2023
Skrrrrrrr:

Reignited?

Do you people even watch the show?
Cos I remember the beef started when Uriel and Ceec tried to talk down on Alex's work even though they didn't contribute
Thank you
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 5:27pm On Jul 27, 2023
Titaniumental:

Yh she is afraid of isolation

If not why the unnecessary rigmarole with the victim card she is playing?

This is not the Ceec from DW.

Ceec from DW don't give a f**k about what the Hms think about her or feel about her.

But the Ceec in this all star is giving, hear me out, hear me out

She don even turn WM assistant chef grin grin

You are forgetting that for the better part of that season she had Tobi who's an ally/lover under her control

She was also cool with miracle so technically she was never really isolated in her season

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.