Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2097) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1487542 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2094) (2095) (2096) (2097) (2098) (2099) (2100) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:40am On Aug 31, 2023
So Merciless, the available has become desirable e kwa? embarassed

Ike doesn't have a mean spirit in him.... I wish he would ignore this babe who suddenly remembered him cos frood is gone

See how he left Ceecee to go in alone after she asked him to come along

You better behave ike ooo
Make this gal no use you revive her game 😡

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 12:42am On Aug 31, 2023
safarigirl:

A very chemistry-less, bland couple

She looks much better with Pere, and should definitely stick to him. The Cross thing is just hard to watch, painful even.

If houseguests are going on Sunday, it will help my mental health so much. Last time I was subjected to that level of torture was CrossKay

That's the same torture I go through seeing venita with my king

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:42am On Aug 31, 2023
garfield1:

I don't like Ike and would never

Thank Gawd!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:43am On Aug 31, 2023
garfield1:

Doyin for me is more entertaining than ike

And not your kunle? cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 12:44am On Aug 31, 2023
Chibabe005:

That guy, is one crafty, corny,sick pretender! Like, doyin said during their reunion, adekunle is a snake,and he actually is.

There's more to that guy,than the eyes sees. He pretends for a living. There's just something so off, about that guy. I've tried listening to him, without bias,but it's not just giving. I hope that silly aunty Venita,no carry their useless ship for head, Cox, adekunle go shock her outside the house

So he should always flare up at every issue? Is that how you manage your anger
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by VEHINTOLAR: 12:45am On Aug 31, 2023
This thing called "ceec" na human being so ? Even bitter leaf is not this bitter,kilode e !

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:45am On Aug 31, 2023
garfield1:

Ma no vex,I am interested in this gist.what did seyi tell ade in confidence?

Ask your teamies or go Twitter lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:46am On Aug 31, 2023
Soma should consider producing though, the guy is talented, I hope he stops underrating himself........

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 12:58am On Aug 31, 2023
Monzze:
Congratulations Small Pepper 🌶️🌶️🌶️

Just as it seems she's fading away, she gave her fans bragging rights for the week

Meanwhile, anybody wey go cry crocodile tears for this Street on Sunday cos of IKE
I go wipe that person Oraimo cord for waist.
una no gree vote for am shey

I dey wait 😒
😂😂😂 it's doing me like it's ike n not seyi that will go.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 1:00am On Aug 31, 2023
This buka Moniepoint advert is just off for me.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Monzze: 1:07am On Aug 31, 2023
Jen96:
😂😂😂 it's doing me like it's ike n not seyi that will go.

Should Biggie evicts two, then IKE is a good as gone

I share the same source with Threebear
They're legit 🤡

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 1:17am On Aug 31, 2023
Alex just gave the people's general food. She took food that she cooked from the kitchen to where he is seated, he said thank you. I'm writing this so I can remind y'all when I need votes next week grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 1:18am On Aug 31, 2023
Adekunle and Venita have shown unwavering loyalty to each other so far, supporting and defending their collective interests. Also, the strong bond of trust they have developed is worthy of note, confiding and relying on each other for emotional support and I must equally mention that the two lovebirds😁 share a genuine connection, understanding each other's thoughts and feelings, which has deepened their friendship.

What about the respect they have for each other's opinions and boundaries? It has created a healthy and respectful dynamic…no wonder the housemates respect and envy them kiss Adekunle and Venita enjoy each other's company, they engage in playful banter and lighthearted moments, which always add joy to their friendship. They collaborate on tasks, leveraging their strengths to effectively work together, power couple❤️ and I like that the friendship is centered around personal growth.

Venita fans should keep pumping in votes for Adekunle, he’s taking good care of madam.

18 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 1:20am On Aug 31, 2023
Baye don dey get 6k comments for IG?On a single post.People are really gravitating towards that girl o

16 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 1:22am On Aug 31, 2023
TheEnforcer:
Baye don dey get 6k comments for IG?On a single post.People are really gravitating towards that girl o

As it should be, she deserves the hype.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:40am On Aug 31, 2023
I wonder why Pere gets alot of hate though, the guy is almost an all rounder, he is very good with alot of things and knows how to bring the drama.....

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:41am On Aug 31, 2023
Sanqa:
Alex just gave the people's general food. She took food that she cooked from the kitchen to where he is seated, he said thank you. I'm writing this so I can remind y'all when I need votes next week grin

Yeap, she served him first before any other person, yes she does too much sometimes but she is not a malicious person......

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 2:00am On Aug 31, 2023
Alphagan:
Adekunle and Venita have shown unwavering loyalty to each other so far, supporting and defending their collective interests. Also, the strong bond of trust they have developed is worthy of note, confiding and relying on each other for emotional support and I must equally mention that the two lovebirds😁 share a genuine connection, understanding each other's thoughts and feelings, which has deepened their friendship.

What about the respect they have for each other's opinions and boundaries? It has created a healthy and respectful dynamic…no wonder the housemates respect and envy them kiss Adekunle and Venita enjoy each other's company, they engage in playful banter and lighthearted moments, which always add joy to their friendship. They collaborate on tasks, leveraging their strengths to effectively work together, power couple❤️ and I like that the friendship is centered around personal growth.

Venita fans should keep pumping in votes for Adekunle, he’s taking good care of madam.

I saw what you did there. Lols!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:04am On Aug 31, 2023
garfield1:

I don't like Ike and would never
Becos he is Igbo abi

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Manfromlasvegas(m): 2:23am On Aug 31, 2023
Ashawo Baye looking for massage from prince, after small prompting by ceecee

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 2:37am On Aug 31, 2023
Wo! I don’t have strength for childish stuff. When her friend was insulting me, where was she?
Thanks my darling but I don’t care. Not like I know them from Adam.

MamBi:

grin grin Nairaland is like politics…. No long term enemies or friends…. Teamies today, frenemies tomorrow, besties the next season grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 2:55am On Aug 31, 2023
Manfromlasvegas:
Ashawo Baye looking for massage from prince, after small promoting by ceecee

Prince should start billing Moneypoint coins for those massages o. Baye's last post on Instagram was very impressive - a whopping 6k comments, almost 10 times the comments on the last posts of Mercy, CeeC and Whitemoney. From Jackie B to Queen, celebrities are slowly throwing their weight behind her.

E no sure for the OGs again. Nigerians LOVE underdog stories, and Baye is the poster girl for anti-bullying and mean verbal abuse. She might definitely win this thing!

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by moneyest(m): 3:26am On Aug 31, 2023
Akpororo dey learn from WHITEMONEY grin

ODOGWU don crack their ribs finish for garden

More than 20 mins of steady and undiluted comedy

Monopolizing the comedy industry cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Manfromlasvegas(m): 3:27am On Aug 31, 2023
Cross, Kim, Alex, whitemoney, pere talking while they swing.
Whitemoney shooting his shot at Kim, pere promising to get her outside say him don give up for inside the house runs with am

The gist too sweet.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zihno: 3:28am On Aug 31, 2023
Celebrate Grace!!!

18 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by eepeepook: 3:30am On Aug 31, 2023
This thing I hear about male housemates flashing the females in the shower, na true? So, these grown men are perverts? That is an act done by either lonely divorced older men or young boys yet to learn how to bed women. Cross, na from you Pere learn this thing? Haba mana! One thing is for sure, Whitemoney’s “instrument” is under lock and key. None of the twelve women in the house will ever see it — as replicated during SYE.

Age will always humble a woman. KimOprah at twenty-three had at least six boys always on her matter during the first stint. Four years later, only two have her time. Whitemoney is only making noise. That man is unserious whenever it concerns women.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by moneyest(m): 3:34am On Aug 31, 2023
Never a dull moment with WHITEMONEY cool
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Manfromlasvegas(m): 3:35am On Aug 31, 2023
Whitemoney too foolish.

Comot cap for am
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 3:38am On Aug 31, 2023
Poshpee:
Seyi - What's your class of degree?

Ilebaye - Second Class Upper

Seyi - What Course?

Ilebaye - Security & Criminology Studies

Seyi - Which University?

Ilebaye - Salem University

Seyi - Wow! No wonder. I have been seeing and watching u from afar. U are good at working on people's brain. I see.

Supa commando you do this one o!😁🤣

Hehehe!.
Them go feel it!.
Or they have been felling it sef!.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by moneyest(m): 3:42am On Aug 31, 2023
Manfromlasvegas:
Whitemoney too foolish.

Comot cap for am

ODOGWU is good grin

Even Akpororo no crack their ribs reach like this

Cross, kim, prince and Alex were literally gasping for air cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 3:50am On Aug 31, 2023
Geezeem:

Ike has taken over the parrot 🦜's job grin
He retired the bird

He is even doing a better job than the parrot. grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 3:54am On Aug 31, 2023
ColdHunter:

I was just saying this. I've never seen it in any shop. Even Fearless that dont do adverts is way more popular
I've only seen Supa commando on the BBN show

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2094) (2095) (2096) (2097) (2098) (2099) (2100) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.