Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,688 members, 7,844,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1512846 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2097) (2098) (2099) (2100) (2101) (2102) (2103) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by gabby18: 8:14am On Aug 31, 2023
Thanks dear..
I see u

Giel:
Sanqa you better read this epistle grin

Just posting this so that sanqa or gabby won't come here and start defending Alex for not hugging ilebaye when that didn't happen. because from now on, I don't rate any dragging or update from anyone on this thread about Alex anymore, especially especially , not after the shameful pathetic display of cowardice on this thread this morning.
Will only clear up false narratives to you both (sanqa and gabby) about Alex so you don't have to do unnecessary defence.
Nothing ever concerns me with what modafckin spineless cowards on this thread have to say about Alex ever again. Nothing. Drag oh, false update oh, nothing. Can't rate or dignify the words of cowards ever.

Sanqa and gabby loves. Alex hugged ilebaye twice first in the arena and even after in the house. They had a mini argument over fish and ilebaye even annoyed me small but they settled quickly and then laughed over it and then Alex hugged ilebaye again celebrating
her win and then the camera moved to the garden. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 8:15am On Aug 31, 2023
Threebear:

The Mamba will never smell the money , even if serves her whole village as a buffet to the police constable.
Vote for Alex

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 8:15am On Aug 31, 2023
I'm just here smiling to myself imagining the gbas gbos Baye's win will cause at this season's reunion.

Most of the insults will be directed at Biggie himself for helping her create the wrong narratives of bullying and victimization. Then some will even insult the viewers.

Some might demand that the organizers issue an apology for making it look like they plotted against her.

Mercy and WM will complain about belittling themselves for Biggie to stain their white.

Seyi would be too scared to even open his mouth if it's not to say sorry!

Many ex-housemates might attempt to physically harm Doyin .

Baye will become bolder, more refined and more assertive, with Angel hoping to catch some clout from her or aligning with her unto Gen Z.

Cross will apologize to Pere for wrongly suspecting him.

Kiddwaya might come back with a meaner version of himself, with choice words for Doyin and Baye. He might not even agree to attend the reunion.

CeeC will have sharp nasty words for everybody!

WM and Uriel might exchange words.

Tolani will pull one more Ikorodu/Chicago ghetto stunt, or she won't.

Venita and Adekunle's storyline might stand the test of time, or they'll reenact Emmarose.

Then more insults will be heaped on Ike for giving her the win!😂

And there's a chance we'll see the usual 'I regret the day i decided to support this girl!". BBNaija is one hell of a show!

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 8:16am On Aug 31, 2023
safarigirl:

Was her last post not about her SupaKomando win?

Yes, but it was still impressive. 6k comments is quite a reaction.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 8:17am On Aug 31, 2023
Giel:
Ilebaye is using these workouts to torment her Housemates

I don laugh tire grin
I was also laughing especially when she started going around calling their names cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Manfromlasvegas(m): 8:18am On Aug 31, 2023
Geezeem:

Tell us
First we want to know why she felt the need to serve him food yesterday and now this discussion that took place...

Who approached who? 😡

I think it is just pity. With the way ceecee went at pere yesterday she probably come dey pity am. Also maybe she get flashback with the tobi situation as well. E reach to pity am give am food walai
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:19am On Aug 31, 2023
PegasusSolid:
I'm just here smiling to myself imagining the gbas gbos Baye's win will cause at this season's reunion.

Most of the insults will be directed at Biggie himself for helping her create the wrong narratives of bullying and victimization. Then some will even insult the viewers.

Some might demand that the organizers issue an apology for making it look like they plotted against her.

Mercy and WM will complain about belittling themselves for Biggie to stain their white.

Seyi would be too scared to even open his mouth if it's not to say sorry!

Many ex-housemates might attempt to physically harm Doyin .

Baye will become bolder, more refined and more assertive, with Angel hoping to catch some clout from her or aligning with her unto Gen Z.

Cross will apologize to Pere for wrongly suspecting him.

Kiddwaya might come back with a meaner version of himself, with choice words for Doyin and Baye. He might not even agree to attend the reunion.

CeeC will have sharp nasty words for everybody!

WM and Uriel might exchange words.

Tolani will pull one more Ikorodu/Chicago ghetto stunt, or she won't.

Venita and Adekunle's storyline might stand the test of time, or they'll reenact Emmarose.

Then more insults will be heaped on Ike for giving her the win!😂

And there's a chance we'll see the usual 'I regret the day i decided to support this girl!". BBNaija is one hell of a show!

There will be no gbas gbos coming from Baye's win. None of them will blame Biggie or housemates or viewers

The reason why a person wins the show has never been the focal point of any Reunion. The reunion is just to clear up some of the drama that happened in the house and some that may have happened outside the house that is connected to what happened in the house.

Nobody is going to ask, "So, why do you guys think Baye won?" or any question that may even be related to that. Dem never ask question like that in 7 seasons, so, why will they ask it now?

Who don win don win, e no go deep like that 6 months after, because other people go don dey different stages of their real life

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:22am On Aug 31, 2023
PegasusSolid:

Yes, but it was still impressive. 6k comments is quite a reaction.

Yes, but she has clout, so, it comes with the territory.

I don't go to that IG, but Neo's engagements were so disappointing considering how big that win is. Man didn't even get up to 1k likes over 7 hours after they had made posts on his win.

Thank God he has a good rapport with housemates in the house, so, he fit no come up for a long time.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:22am On Aug 31, 2023
Manfromlasvegas:

I think it is just pity. With the way ceecee went at pere yesterday she probably come dey pity am. Also maybe she get flashback with the tobi situation as well. E reach to pity am give am food walai

Rubbish and Mamba! embarassed
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 8:22am On Aug 31, 2023
Geezeem:

Who approached who for this nonsense discussion? To what end? 😡
What I can tell you is that brace yourself, by the end of this week we will be proper inlaws 😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 8:25am On Aug 31, 2023
Even if you put on a one million naira outfit on this Anaconda Amauche, she'll still end up looking cheap and mgbekeish 😁😁😁🤣🤣😂

Look at someone like Angel, even if she's in her nightwear, she looks like money ..... Amauche on the other hand can have on a 400k wig and still look like an ijebu masquerade

Money no just fit some people 😁

Glad she has no chance of winning that 120 million...the Money would have looked good on CeeC or Mercy but Baye is so loveable.

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:25am On Aug 31, 2023
Sanqa:

What I can tell you is that brace yourself, by the end of this week we will be proper inlaws 😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 8:27am On Aug 31, 2023
Threebear dem talk say na from online voting polls sites like dis ones u dey use cook ur predictions,lol

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 8:28am On Aug 31, 2023
Brainless prince could have started a ship with Baye , instead he came to be forming bestie with expired Amauche.

Even though we all know what he is 😁, his ship with Baye would have fetched him money cakes and gifts

Baye is the breakout star of the season and will cash out mad after the show.

Let's see what he'll get from his association with the venomous cobra

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 8:29am On Aug 31, 2023
Threebear:
Even if you put on a one million naira outfit on this Anaconda Amauche, she'll still end up looking cheap and mgbekeish 😁😁😁🤣🤣😂

Look at someone like Angel, even if she's in her nightwear, she looks like money ..... Amauche on the other hand can have on a 400k wig and still look like an ijebu masquerade

Money no just fit some people 😁

Glad she has no chance of winning that 120 million...the Money would have looked good on CeeC or Mercy but Baye is so loveable.
LMAO

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:30am On Aug 31, 2023
garfield1:

Nadal is too aggressive and plays ugly tennis.you should be stabbing federer

I don’t like Federer, but I certainly don’t wanna stab him cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:30am On Aug 31, 2023
Manfromlasvegas:

grin grin

You are not nice.
LMAO 🤣😂🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 8:32am On Aug 31, 2023
Threebear:

Huh?
The old nurse that can't win anything?
All round wetin....unless you're talking about the round head of his cock

Hmmm, this your hate on Pere. It is probably you met him in person and you want him to knack you but guy is afraid of gonorrhea.

Hence, your hate.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 8:33am On Aug 31, 2023
Geezeem:

Congratulations to your girl dearie

Your teamie has been coming for my boys. So all my fangs are out for your small pepper embarassed

... abeg turn your eyes away from my posts going forward

It's about to get muddy here

Chai🥺🥺

Ex teamie pls drag her small small she's just 22yo virgin wey never know man.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:33am On Aug 31, 2023
Sanqa:

Vote for Alex
LMAO 🤣😂🤣😂
Sanqa leave me this morning 😂😂

That's all they deserve.
Nothing else.. no defence, no nothing
Just
Vote for Alex or get the fck with your irrelevant opinions.
E no dey pass like that🤣
Lmao 🤣😂🤣

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:35am On Aug 31, 2023
garfield1:

Doyin for me is more entertaining than ike

Fair enough
But Doyin is not up
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 8:36am On Aug 31, 2023
Eeghe:

Fair enough
But Doyin is not up

It is not about being up.i just prefer her to ike
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:37am On Aug 31, 2023
Geezeem:

And not your kunle? cheesy cheesy

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:38am On Aug 31, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Becos he is Igbo abi

That is all oo
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 8:42am On Aug 31, 2023
When the underdog becomes the main event

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:43am On Aug 31, 2023
Saltandwater:

Later, someone will say she pulls pity card. I wonder what card she pulled to have made them act so mean. Na on top Ilebaye dem dey form "authenticity." Oh well! Let them continue grin

At this particular moment?
If I had CeeC, Ilebaye and Mercy as the top 3? All my votes would be for Baye✋🏾
But I don’t care about winning, now…

We watch!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:48am On Aug 31, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Wait o!!!
Illebaye won supa komando task?
Faints!
I’ll be back to scatter this thread!

She won like a rock star
Fry us, we are your plantain
Chim

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 8:50am On Aug 31, 2023
Amya:

Lie? Didn't she mention the things I said as the reason she was a bit wary about him?. Please ooo, I'm not like your teamie Giel that posts lies as update
You said the her main problem was a girl. That's a lie and you know it... she talked about everything.Your first post was of you surprised that they were talking. No one responded. You posted another. Again no one responded. You thought you were the only one watching. I was
but didn't bother telling you what's happening. I needed to call you out and I'll do it again and again. I don't mind you not liking her, it's allowed. But this is an update forum...not a propaganda forum grin Infact a person who updates wrong information should be banned for a month 😂😂
Moderators can I get an Amen? 😂

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:50am On Aug 31, 2023
Culer:
Lol. Nadal has the most aesthetic style of play only after Federer, what are you on about? I'm not sure you actually watched Nadal.
Djokovic is the one who plays ugly tennis.

His play makes me want to climb walls
Very ugly and brash

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:51am On Aug 31, 2023
IconicR:
Ilebaye is fading
Ceec has taken that spot
You say wetin?grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 8:54am On Aug 31, 2023
safarigirl:

Yes, but she has clout, so, it comes with the territory.

I don't go to that IG, but Neo's engagements were so disappointing considering how big that win is. Man didn't even get up to 1k likes over 7 hours after they had made posts on his win.

Thank God he has a good rapport with housemates in the house, so, he fit no come up for a long time.

Major clout. CeeC and Mercy have BBNaija All Stars post with 2k comments and they won tasks as well!

Neo has been playing it safe and as such doesn't have much reactions despite having 1.7 million Instagram followers.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2097) (2098) (2099) (2100) (2101) (2102) (2103) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.