Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,238 members, 7,860,531 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:11 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1539290 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2139) (2140) (2141) (2142) (2143) (2144) (2145) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 3:00am On Sep 01, 2023
Rose020897:

Aswear no be even the HMs delusion pain me self atleast they are in a confined space.
It was the fact that she played arisers too.. i give it to her. More tears too so most emotional watchers can properly arise
I give it to her

I see the one wey pass like this for Cindy time
During pepper dem

They should continue
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rose020897(f): 3:01am On Sep 01, 2023
Eeghe:

All of them there, including Mercy, are now “worshiping” Baye sha (while being secretly horrified by heerrr)

It must be like being trapped in a horror story
Lol

Venita would never cha

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Psychedelia(m): 3:02am On Sep 01, 2023
mattgoners:
Then stay in ur America n leave us nigerians alone with our gullibility.....
Epeleoooo....Mr Sense👏👏👏👏👏

You quoted me and got more than you bargained for 😂
This one shock am.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rose020897(f): 3:02am On Sep 01, 2023
I cha know thay whatever victim card illebaye is playing. Production team enabled it.. goodnyt people

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 3:02am On Sep 01, 2023
Culer:
my love why the thing dey pain you na 😁
as in....na real pain....den go cry tire...
Dem don call us name tire but we no gree succumb to pressure yet we keep getting stronger
Pity pity fc
Victim fc
Man and achohol
Dem say we no get sense
Dem say we are gullible
But you see we accept our tag with full chest
All dis we using to push dat girl to d finale

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:03am On Sep 01, 2023
Rose020897:

Venita would never cha

She would, has done it and will continue to, too
She pulled her out for a talk, but which was basically to report Doyin, to heerrr…
Has become maternal with her too
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bunnae(f): 3:04am On Sep 01, 2023
Doyin and Biggie cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:05am On Sep 01, 2023
Doyin wants to say something to Mercy she is looking at the camera, they wan play Biggie......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 3:06am On Sep 01, 2023
Omo the gang up will be real on Baye O. If I ere her I will avoid the housemates. Mercy and Doyin talking about Baye.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sochieke: 3:06am On Sep 01, 2023
I don't know if Ilebaye's grace is supernatural or not, but i want to claim such grace in Jesus name.

E just dey wonder me how person wey no even last 4 weeks for her set, she's now the favorite amongst winners and finalists.

I watched almost the entire of Level Up season, i barely noticed her at all, was she shy or what, the only time i noticed her was when she had the beauty scuffle.

Check the first week of this thread, she doesn't even have much mention, adekunle, pere, cee-c dominated and fast forward 5 weeks later, she dominates

I want that kind of grace abeg, grace where you go rise from almost nothing to something.

She's not my favorite, my fav is already out but i off cap for her grace, Ilebaye's grace favor me in Jesus name

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:06am On Sep 01, 2023
Doyin don't be scared say your truth, everybody will judge you regardless.....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:07am On Sep 01, 2023
Jen96:
Omo the gang up will be real on Baye O. If I ere her I will avoid the housemates. Mercy and Doyin talking about Baye.
They should plot to have her disqualified.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 3:07am On Sep 01, 2023
Mercyyyy you too like aproko grin grin

She is trying to get Doyin to talk.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 3:07am On Sep 01, 2023
Please what is Doyin saying she can't say?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 3:08am On Sep 01, 2023
Twoclans:

y does Doyin not want to say it? Shey it's Baye? Even if they all gang up against Baye, they will just be giving mercy the money on a platter.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 3:09am On Sep 01, 2023
Doyin’s HOH reign is like putting the gentle assistant head girl in charge of general labour.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bunnae(f): 3:09am On Sep 01, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Doyin don't be scared say your truth, everybody will judge you regardless.....
She has things to say but she is holding back. It's possible she doesn't trust Mercy to tell her. Doyin is very smart. She can read a room.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:10am On Sep 01, 2023
MasterSteps:
Doyin’s HOH reign is like putting the gentle assistant head girl in charge of general labour.
Mercy you are there. The bitch has no business near that computer. She knows nothing about music production. This is a Wager, any carelessness by some person is automatic loss.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 3:10am On Sep 01, 2023
Sochieke:
I don't know if Ilebaye's grace is supernatural or not, but i want to claim such grace in Jesus name.

E just dey wonder me how person wey no even last 4 weeks for her set, she's now the favorite amongst winners and finalists.

I watched almost the entire of Level Up season, i barely noticed her at all, was she shy or what, the only time i noticed her was when she had the beauty scuffle.

Check the first week of this thread, she doesn't even have much mention, adekunle, pere, cee-c dominated and fast forward 5 weeks later, she dominates

I want that kind of grace abeg, grace where you go rise from almost nothing to something.

She's not my favorite, my fav is already out but i off cap for her grace, Ilebaye's grace favor me in Jesus name

I don't think there is anything special about her luck or whatever,UTI left early during his season and still went ahead to win the all stars season.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:10am On Sep 01, 2023
Twoclans:

I hope she doesn't allow Mercy set her up to say what she will regret.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 3:13am On Sep 01, 2023
UncannyGenius:
They should plot to have her disqualified.
na them set dem go do.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:13am On Sep 01, 2023
Jen96:

That is why she needs to avoid alcohol by all means....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Manfromlasvegas(m): 3:13am On Sep 01, 2023
Make una no just gaslight me this night.

If Baye is playing a game na the foolish housemates write the script give am.

Wetin Baye do Tolani wey she react like that for week one. Wetin Baye do Ike, or Venita, or Seyi wey hate am like say him life depend on am. Wetin Baye do cross (lol) way dey cry say Baye don game am. Wetin Baye do doyin way be wan use Baye play game before Baye come get sense leave am run. Wetin Baye do whitemoney today gan gan sef? Wetin Baye even do you way dey shout say she dey play a game? Abi your fave no dey play game. Abi na only her dey play game there. Na mercy abi pere abi Ike abi doyin abi neo abi whitemoney abi who wey no be gamer? Or are you just jealous say her game dey move market while your faves game is not gaming?

This is a game, of course, may the best gamer win.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 3:14am On Sep 01, 2023
Jen96:
y does Doyin not want to say it? Shey it's Baye? Even if they all gang up against Baye, they will just be giving mercy the money on a platter.

Yes nahhhh it's baye, even though she lied to mercy that it is not

Mercy is speaking to the camera and saying why should someone who does not know how to operate the computer touch it referring to illebaye.Same mercy that was saying something else with Angel few minutes ago.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Playerz: 3:14am On Sep 01, 2023
BadMaster:
I see a lot of people, some hms and some viewers, are angry with the popularity Ilebaye has garnered overtime.

Well, she never forced anyone to treat her the way they have been treating her. They thought she was a weakling that they could treat anyhow, bully, and it won't matter. Well, they thought wrong.
Something doesn't add up.
How HMs dey take decode say Ilebaye get outside popularity?🙉
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:14am On Sep 01, 2023
Playerz:

Something doesn't add up.
How HMs dey take decode say Ilebaye get outside popularity?🙉

The new HMs now.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 3:15am On Sep 01, 2023
Kim is the biggest player in that house. Moving between Pere n cross

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 3:15am On Sep 01, 2023
Eeghe:
It took me 6weeks to clock Baye’s game
I should be checked into an asylum
😭
Did Pere really finger Maria or not? I honestly didn’t pay them any mind and didn’t care then- just wanted to be watching CrossGel and WhiteQueen

But for better understanding of this game and CeeC’s gist, did he? Anyone?

Don't be ashamed. Buhari once scammed most Nigerians as a whole.

What Pere did was very malicious. He took the time to tell several SYE housemates that he fingered her. He even described the event in detail, saying that Maria was actually fingering herself in the bed when he asked her what she was doing and she replied that she was masturbating.

Pere even said she fingered herself, put her wet finger in his mouth, and asked him to lick it which he did before according to him,it led to him fingering her.

On the final day of the show, he came out of the house and still tried to game Maria with an "I love you girl!" until Ebuka asked him about his US girlfriend. He just started stammering. He most likely wanted to repeat the same thing with Alex and if possible, CeeC.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 3:15am On Sep 01, 2023
Twoclans:

Yes nahhhh it's baye, even though she lied to mercy that it is not

Mercy is speaking to the camera and saying why should someone who does not know how to operate the computer touch it referring to illebaye.Same mercy that was saying something else with Angel few minutes ago.

mercy has honestly changed this season. I no longer know who she is. She was a sweet person before. Now very manipulative
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Playerz: 3:16am On Sep 01, 2023
fitzmayowa:

The new HMs now.....
You mean biggie allow dem?
That no dey fair now.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 3:16am On Sep 01, 2023
fitzmayowa:

I hope she doesn't allow Mercy set her up to say what she will regret.....

It's only to clock illebayas game they know how to do.

Mercy that has been saying my team told me to avoid Ike ,shebi it's not their script she is acting.

May the best gamer win.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 3:17am On Sep 01, 2023
Twoclans:

It's only to clock illebayas game they know how to do.

Mercy that has been saying my team told me to avoid Ike ,shebi it's not their script she is acting.

May the best gamer win.
😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you said it all

(1) (2) (3) ... (2139) (2140) (2141) (2142) (2143) (2144) (2145) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.