Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,802 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:06 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1530649 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2142) (2143) (2144) (2145) (2146) (2147) (2148) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by aremubabs: 6:56am On Sep 01, 2023
Twoclans:

I don't think there is anything special about her luck or whatever,UTI left early during his season and still went ahead to win the all stars season.

The way some of you like to downplay luck ehn. Because one person has done it before, you now think there is nothing special about it.

If you have the All Stars every three years, there is no assurance that you would always produce this luck all the time. It is not normal. It is grace.

It didn't happen to people like Ike, Pere, or even Kim with all her beauty. It chose Ilebaye whose entry into the House did not even spark anything.

It is grace!!! It is special. From a weakling among newcomers (during her set) to a heavyweight among stars.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 01, 2023
Munzy14:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
What a savage!
Just 8words na em you take reply that epistle if frustration...
😂 see the way she condemns her like she's not worthy of being loved
We know and see her flaws but we've decided to love her like that.
She will grow, we all would grow.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 7:13am On Sep 01, 2023
scondy:
I don't see ilebaye winning...not this allstars.....she has only gotten fans to take her further in the game ...I see her finishing 4th at most ....
It's how you people say 'not this allstars' like it changes the pattern with which Nigerians vote. What's special about the allstars? Barring any form of twist, that girl is in pole position to win this.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 7:15am On Sep 01, 2023
Sochieke:
I don't know if Ilebaye's grace is supernatural or not, but i want to claim such grace in Jesus name.

E just dey wonder me how person wey no even last 4 weeks for her set, she's now the favorite amongst winners and finalists.

I watched almost the entire of Level Up season, i barely noticed her at all, was she shy or what, the only time i noticed her was when she had the beauty scuffle.

Check the first week of this thread, she doesn't even have much mention, adekunle, pere, cee-c dominated and fast forward 5 weeks later, she dominates

I want that kind of grace abeg, grace where you go rise from almost nothing to something.

She's not my favorite, my fav is already out but i off cap for her grace, Ilebaye's grace favor me in Jesus name

She was with her fellow Gen Zs in level up, so nobody could be accused of 'bullying' her.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 7:21am On Sep 01, 2023
I'm not surprised that it took 6 weeks for people to see Ilebaye for who she truly is. 6 WEEKS!!! 😆

Most Nigerians no get sense normally. They're too easy to deceive. Sawdust na wetin full their brains. That's why we're where we are as a Nation. Politicians see you as easy prey because that's what you are cheesy.

You guys want to give 120 Million to another rude brat who you'll most likely regret voting for at the end of everything. It's one thing if y'all know your fave's game and still decide to vote for her but it's another thing being unaware of the fact that she's using your small brains to play Tinko Tinko 🤣🤣

We shall all see the end result 😆

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 7:21am On Sep 01, 2023
badinfluence:

It's how you people say 'not this allstars' like it changes the pattern with which Nigerians vote. What's special about the allstars? Barring any form of twist, that girl is in pole position to win this.

That post you mentioned is right. Baye cannot win this, Mercy and Ceece have fans who have been vested on them for years... Fans who will like to make a statement by making sure their favs win.

Baye fans are just people who want to show that an underdog can win this show but unfortunately, it is not happening.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Seunomobo: 7:23am On Sep 01, 2023
Who again is the show sad sad sad :

Small pepper 🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️ Baye....

Just small altercation btw Wm and Baye, almost 50 pages don full.... grin grin angry

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 7:27am On Sep 01, 2023
bunnae:
I have been waiting for threebear to drop his or her post on the nominated housemate. True or false, I Wana know sup with Ike.

Be patient.
I want to be completely sure what I saw on Thursday is still the final result .
Adekunle and Angel are both safe BTW

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:29am On Sep 01, 2023
Tonnyray:
Why am I kinda scared for Ilebaye tonight?
Any true gamer knows it's the perfect time to push her buttons and get her triggered.
Coup de grace tins.
She’s perfectly finegrin
No worriesgrin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:30am On Sep 01, 2023
I've been laughing at people on Twitter that have been expressing surprise about some of the talents displayed by housemates in tasks.

"Oh, Soma made that beat? Wow!"

"Pere can sing?"

"WhiteMoney really wrote this song?"

I am truly concerned that the silly narrative that Big Brother platforms a bunch of quarrelsome, talentless people to pollute the Nigerian industry with mediocrity, has actually taken root in some people.

The reason why we do not see certain groups of people on this show, like state civil servants, and the lower class many viewers like to clamour for, is because Big Brother brings in Housemates of different personalities and talents, to be useful during most of the tasks. If you cannot bring something, anything, to any task or activity in that house, you will not be in that house.

So, when some people say, "Biggie stop bringing musicians", if dem bring music task, who go do am? Biggie no bring musician come BBTitans, na wetin make dem do that abomination of a presentation in their first wager task, because nobody knew better.

Big Brother Naija curates the contestants for specific purposes, I don't think the Big Brother in some other countries is as intentional, but the one in Nigeria, is almost like a gathering of creatives.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:33am On Sep 01, 2023
Threebear:

Be patient.
I want to be completely sure what I saw on Thursday is still the final result .
Adekunle and Angel are both safe BTW

Angel wey Shallipopi campaign for?

Her alliance game was tight this week, aside her fans, shippers voted for her, Soma fans put body, Ilebaye and Mercy fans put body, and there was still a, "Save the only woman on the lineup" campaign from Twitter feminists, so, I expected her to be Top 2.

Pere's only alliance were Cross Nation and some Neo fans, Ike's alliance na touch and go, depending on the side of the bed they woke up, CeeC and Mercy fans could vote for him one day, and say they're not voting again the next day.

Anyway, congrats to Angel for winning the Alliance Battle.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:34am On Sep 01, 2023
bunnae:
Shola just told baye, that if she like she should not avoid things that can make biggie disqualify her, I think this was because she was about to para earlier.

He pushed her towards the portraits of evicted housemates and said: 'see as people wen don comot the show dey smile for picture', look them well make you practice your own smile.
May God bless Omashola for talking some senses into her!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:34am On Sep 01, 2023
garfield1:

Ade and seyi had no alliance

Ade had shippers and Venita fans (not that he needs alliance sha)

Na only Seyi no get alliance.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 7:34am On Sep 01, 2023
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:

That post you mentioned is right. Baye cannot win this, Mercy and Ceece have fans who have been vested on them for years... Fans who will like to make a statement by making sure their favs win.

Baye fans are just people who want to show that an underdog can win this show but unfortunately, it is not happening.
Lwkmd. Na fickle BBN fans una dey talk like say na cult?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:36am On Sep 01, 2023
bunnae:
Shola just told baye, that if she like she should not avoid things that can make biggie disqualify her, I think this was because she was about to para earlier.

He pushed her towards the portraits of evicted housemates and said: 'see as people wen don comot the show dey smile for picture', look them well make you practice your own smile.

LMAO

No be small words on marble he give her. If she like make she no give herself sense.

You dey competition, you dey give your competitors advantage over you.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:37am On Sep 01, 2023
Twoclans:
Nooooooo whitemoney this is wrong .It is not your property .You have no right to just walk in and switch off the instrument like that.Who the hell do you think you are ?

Something you cannot do to mercy or ceec

Congratulations illebaya for walking away .

This is what Kim complained about earlier?Who the hell does that pig think he his?
God bless you!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:38am On Sep 01, 2023
Godoverevery:
Pity me please fans.

Your baddie is crying again ooooooo.

Why won’t she cry when that fat bleached pig bullied her
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 7:39am On Sep 01, 2023
Twoclans:

I don't think there is anything special about her luck or whatever,UTI left early during his season and still went ahead to win the all stars season.

Uti would av gone far if not for disqualication
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by eepeepook: 7:39am On Sep 01, 2023
See a concept that will make sense; keep making the housemates evict one houseguest weekly until only one is remaining. The final one will remain in the game till his/her eviction a day to the final week, no different from Chizzy and Rachel’s exit. A novel idea which I believe production wouldn’t think of even three seasons down the line.

Ehen, ndi feminists, why do you people hate Odumodublvck? Are you children parroting an edgy opinion?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:40am On Sep 01, 2023
bunnae:

Whitemoney is acting crazy over that system. See how he was talking to her. All she did was turn on the system.

Did biggie give him the task as a personal one?
Whitemoney is a fool!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:41am On Sep 01, 2023
Twoclans:

He did the same thing to Kim,the difference with Kim and illebaya is that Kim had pere and cross to talk to.

Which music white money dey do sef?All those nonsence attrocity he sings .Big fool.
Chai!

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:43am On Sep 01, 2023
MasterSteps:
Mazi White and Baye had a little showdown.

Baye's school mom shows up to the scene.
School mom carries Baye to a corner after Otamiemie warned her sternly about increasing the volume of the sound system.

Apparently, It got to Baye and the tears started flowing, school mom spritiedly throws a thousand word of motivation at her in the same corner while in a bear hug position.
Alex is doing well and I hope she doesn’t get punished for punching that evil Ike!grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:44am On Sep 01, 2023
Twoclans:
Soma is telling illebaya to come let them write ,he wants to take her back to the computer.

Angel and illebaya has turned back the computer ,and this snake and low life Neo is asking them why did they turn back the computer .

Yes Angel give them mouth.It is a general wager.
Neo is beginning to show his bad sides and I hope he leaves that house soonest!
God bless Angel and soma.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ultraviolet27(f): 7:44am On Sep 01, 2023
carammel:

PegasusSolid is not Safarigirl, he is not gentlefury either, meanwhile, Safarigirl might be gentlefury(not my business).

PegasusSolid used a different moniker in SYE, that one starts with S and it has been deactivated,another in Lockdown for Hermes starting with P,and this one for all star also P(PegasusSolid),He has another one starting with P which he has used on this same thread and will still use.
The person behind the moniker is not Igbo but Yoruba and I don’t think he is tribalalistic.

Pegassussolid isn't Yoruba all the Yoruba insults I wrote there for Her She couldn't decipher,read not reply any I purposely did that to check if Shim is Yoruba!!

And Yes Pegassussolid is Garister Safari
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:45am On Sep 01, 2023
Twoclans:

No that was not his anger,he just felt he could do that to her.

Who turned him to hostel prefect?

Yes illebaya if it was mercy he won't do it like that .He will do it with respect.

GIddem!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 7:45am On Sep 01, 2023
Good morning guys and happy new month

This is a thank you post to all patriots and non-patriots who took their time to vote for General pere

Thanks also to those who has been defending and appreciation his role in the house... y'all my MVPs

Hoping for a favourable result on Sunday

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:47am On Sep 01, 2023
Godoverevery:
Pity me please playing emotional blackmail.

Which one is if another person you won't do it.
When Kim cried and complained about something similar,nobody accused her of playing emotional blackmail o!
Na only Illebaye wey no get right to cry or complain for that house!
Rubbish!
Whitemoney will crumble!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:49am On Sep 01, 2023
Amillionnn:
WM was very freaking wrong.

Who born am to go turn off system or even reduce the volume if it was another housemate using it.

Shey naim papa name dem write for the system?

What kind of rubbish is that? Could he not have asked her to reduce the volume. Why go and reduce the volume. On top he now collected the writing pad from her.

Like don’t use my writing pad

What is always wrong with the selfish guy?

Why didn’t he drag barbecue tweezers from kidd’s hands if dem born am well.
God bless you!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:50am On Sep 01, 2023
Twoclans:

My dear in biggies house there is no lights out ohhhhhh,white has no right to turn down the computer or even switch it off.That is the truth.

Any housemate can decide to stay awake all night singing or dancing or doing anything that pleases them.It is biggies house .

Whitemoney was saying that during his set biggie took away the musical instrument he brought for them because of things like this.Is this that his boring set that almost made me stop watching Big brother.

He is not the prefect .

The computer is turned back on.

Illebaya milk it but don't go physical.
Gbam!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:51am On Sep 01, 2023
Jen96:
.throughout Last night was white money not making noise with the sound?
Yet,nobody asked him to turn down the volume!
Even Illebaye made reference to it.
It is well.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:52am On Sep 01, 2023
trytillmake:
Make Big Brother tell Ilebaye say na competition she come o, no be day care center, small Time cry cry cry na so she dey cry for house.
Illebaye hasn’t cried more than two times in that house!
Rest!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:53am On Sep 01, 2023
Aguwanyi:
Do we still have Arisers..
We full ground!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2142) (2143) (2144) (2145) (2146) (2147) (2148) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.