Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1487333 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2158) (2159) (2160) (2161) (2162) (2163) (2164) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 1:39pm On Sep 01, 2023
Ok just caught up. So Ike tried to kill Alex by drowning and he's still not in jail grin? What kind of big brother is this? Must Alex leave in a coffin before he takes action? Some people are saying Alex must get a strike/disqualification, what for? For surviving a murder attempt 😁? Biggy must remove Ike on Sunday (or today) if he doesn't want trouble.
As for that Adekunle, I have no words for that one, always jumping on other people's business to hijack highlights mxm. He must wear his apron and sit this one out.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 1:39pm On Sep 01, 2023
scondy:

Ain't no central role ....its the non watchers escalating her irritating tantrums...

I don’t believe this though but no problem.

You no reason Seyi any vote at all, you have divorced him
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 1:39pm On Sep 01, 2023
kowema:

I don miss you for this thread.
Lol

wink
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:40pm On Sep 01, 2023
Pockets of desultory conversations in the house, nothing much happening
Cross and KimO appear to know Erica well

Also Neo is wishing for an Amaka-gate (one-time immediate eviction style - I know why lipsrsealed cheesy)
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 1:40pm On Sep 01, 2023
Godoverevery:

Wahala.....................lol

He had to sha...........those girls are quick to insult especially angel.....she even insulted neo for carrying his super commando staff everywehere.

Neo just walked away with a bitter face......he kan dey para for en sister ds morning that no more Mr nice guy...lol

Angel constantly insults and brokeshames people

For someone that claims madness and mental illness every 3 seconds , she’s insulting people too much

She should come and be going home with her van clef and weird wigs

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:40pm On Sep 01, 2023
Seunomobo:

I only wish, Biggie will evict three people, make e be Seyi, Ike and Pere....

My joy shall be indeed Full if this happens
I’d be so happy if that happens because Ike won’t leave that house until he triggers someone to get disqualified and Illebaye could be his next target.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 1:41pm On Sep 01, 2023
Sanqa:
Ok just caught up. So Ike tried to kill Alex by drowning and he's still not in jail grin? What kind of big brother is this? Must Alex leave in a coffin before he takes action? Some people are saying Alex must get a strike/disqualification, what for? For surviving a murder attempt 😁? Biggy must remove Ike on Sunday (or today) if he doesn't want trouble.
As for that Adekunle, I have no words for that one, always jumping on other people's business to hijack highlights mxm. He must wear his apron and sit this one out.

Justice for Ike

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:42pm On Sep 01, 2023
Skrrrrrrr:
If illebaye has been able to game all those Oldies in the house, then she should be given the money right away. No need for finale. Since shame no dey catch them.

Whitemoney came here and decided to act like a chief. no intensity, no tenacity. We have only seen glimpses of the qualities that made him win.
Mercy came and decided to be a Mama, expecting the money to be handed to her.
Angel for one reason or the other, decided to become a groupie and a house girl to Mercy.
Alex suddenly forgot how to dance and became an Evangelist.
Cross did not even bother to improve himself, came with the same strategy of kissing teenage girls.
Neo is still Neo but without energy, premium deadwood.
Soma left in the second week in his season and has suffered PTSD since then. Plus he is still using the same useless strategy of latching onto women.
Adekunle has found his wife, maybe that should be enough consolation for missing out on the prize money.
As for Doyin, I don't even know what to say about that one.
The only people remotely trying to give us talking points, are Ike, seyi, pere, Ceec.
Call it collusion or wickedness, atleast they are making an attempt.

As for those ones up there, na God forbid be their name.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 1:44pm On Sep 01, 2023
Sanqa:

Lol.
Una no go Kee me for this thread.
#JusticeforIke regardless.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 1:44pm On Sep 01, 2023
Lauryn41:

Justice for Ike
Not for Alex? grin she's the victim here
#justiceforalex

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:45pm On Sep 01, 2023
Omashola should shave off all that hair on his head.
Doyin looks like a cup of spicy chocolate.
Pere is gisting with her and Omashola, who is mad at the lack of ginger for their task.

He said that Cross has been barely seen all week. Apparently Cross is good at motivating people, but is upstairs, simping shem.
Cross is annoying me again with his crushing angry

Doyin nearly drove me crazy with Kidding, now Cross is Kimming smh

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 1:46pm On Sep 01, 2023
Tatiana4u:

I’d be so happy if that happens because Ike won’t leave that house until he triggers someone to get disqualified and Illebaye could be his next target.

Ike's strategy is toxic. A balanced diet for toxic viewers though.

After all the stealing of coins, he didn't make it to top 5 in his time. One would think he'd attend all his therapeutical sessions before this season to act better. Of all strategies, why discord at a toxic level? I'd rather a shipping strategy and pity card than that.

He should bounce tonight abeg!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:47pm On Sep 01, 2023
Saltandwater:

They won't see that one. If she reacts, disrespect; if she gets emotional, pity card.

They dish what they won't try with others. They're always demanding respect from her like she's the adopted last born in Biggie's household. There's only so much belittling one can take before you either react or break down.
Tbh,Illebaye’s handled certain situations more than I could ever!
See how she reacted when her clothes were scattered around the toilet?
Even Cece wanted Illebaye to fight but she kept calm.
Now,see how Seyi attacked her and how she handled the situation.
After they will say she’s using pity strategy whereas she’s tolerating a whole lot of bullshit!
It is well

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:48pm On Sep 01, 2023
xenoo:
For the housemates to always use the phrase "I'm not baye that you can intimidate o" always whenever they have a confrontational argument, tells and shows it all that they all know they are doing something bad and evil to that poor little girl. Argue with your ancestors.💯
Exactly!
She’s going through a whole lot but when she reacts or defends herself,they’ll say she’s disrespectful and also using pity strategy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 1:50pm On Sep 01, 2023
Make WM change dat part wey shade CeeC oooo for the song ooo

Hmmmm.....nah fight en dy find oooo.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 1:50pm On Sep 01, 2023
Over 12 hours on Nairaland, Facebook, IG, and Twitter....and its still Ilebaye this , Ilebaye dat....
Kilode gan gan .....
Who s d show again?

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 1:51pm On Sep 01, 2023
Sanqa:

I laughed so hard at this your post
🤣🤣🤣🤣

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kushercain: 1:58pm On Sep 01, 2023
Alphagan:
While it is generally advisable to avoid shouting at people, even those you respect, there may be exceptional circumstances where expressing frustration or strong emotions assertively is necessary, it doesn’t matter whether you are right or wrong as I believe perception has a lot to do with making distinction between what is right or wrong.

Alex wasn’t wrong to have perceived Ike’s action the way she did, think for a second, Ike littered the whole toilet with Ilebaye’s clothes not minding the psychological implication of his action on the girl, one would be naive to put anything pass him. Ike is capable of drowning people for his entertainment, he’s that devilish.

If Alex was reacting to a perceived over the edge action of Ike and surprisingly an interjection came from Adekunle defending Ike, a self acclaimed devil in human body, Alex shouting at Adekunle in that instance was to let out frustration and never an attempt to disrespect him.

Please tell us, what exactly was Ike's action? Walahi, to punch you like Alex dey hungry me

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 2:00pm On Sep 01, 2023
To the people I disagreed with when they said Doyin wasn't a reliable friend, I'm here to apologize.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:04pm On Sep 01, 2023
Alphagan:

Stop guilt tripping people, stop the blackmail because you’re in no position to dictate how viewers should enjoy the show. Vote your entertainment and let others vote theirs, you’re already feeling defeated when we still have several voting weeks ahead. Ascribing bandwagonism to the deserved massive support she’s enjoying is an escape route for you to wish away your pain, sadly enough, you have no control over her growing support base.

I don’t have to be Ilebaye’s fan to recognize her central role in this allstars season, viewers are not stupid to gravitate towards her, they are because she’s playing the game.

You sabi.
Well said. cool

Imagine anyone thinking Phyna was not a deserving winner.
Phyna that was more entertaining than Mercy, people may not like Phyna but cannot deny that she was entertaining and deserving of her win.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:08pm On Sep 01, 2023
Timmypaul:
I wished Ike’s incident happend few days back it would have gathered him sympathy votes. Unfortunately the best game player will be leaving on Sunday with Seyi.

Biggie fit comot just one....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 2:09pm On Sep 01, 2023
Nhazeru:

My darling have been looking for materials couldn't get any although I've not been watching for some days now and too lazy to read back pages for some trolling materials. grin

Do you have any?

Yes

Oya collect

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:11pm On Sep 01, 2023
Psychedelia:

Guy no for do the kind ill-mannered thing wey Ilebaye do naa.
Have you forgotten Whitemoney came there 3 TIMES to reduce the volume? Just watch the SAME VIDEO in the post you're quoting.
Please, tell me which male housemate would act so foolishly?
Pesin no contribute to the wager task since oh, e no even follow for the people wey dey sing. But night don come, e don drink Guinness, e suddenly remember say e be Shakespeare plus R.Kelly plus Keri Hilson plus Sia.
Omoooo 😂
When Whitemoney did it the first time he should have talked instead of going there to off it.
A guy would not do it because Whitemoney would not do it to a guy.
A male housemate would act so foolishly and Whitemoney will do nothing about it.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 2:12pm On Sep 01, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Oh shut up!
Always spewing rubbish and littering this thread with sewage!
Your perfect Tolani is gone while our provocative Illebaye’s still in the house winning!
You wish it was Illebaye that was punched but your evil imaginations will never play out!
Stay pained!

Alex dey learn from her toxic daughter.

Yeah, my Tolanibaj is perfect. IF clowns
can supportt toxicity, how dare you wail over my unproblematic Chicago baby?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Manfromlasvegas(m): 2:14pm On Sep 01, 2023
Jecci:
The thing is shocking and annoying how most of her fans woke up this morning and without analysing the situation they ran along with bullying narratives as usual.

Especially tati that does not follow this show real time woke up resume from where she stopped. That particular lady especially she is never to be found when actions in the house is ongoing and when she comes around just flys with whatever narrative she choose which is wrong most of the time.

People who don't watch the show are the ones running along with narratives which is wrong most of the time. There's a limit to how far fake updates and narratives can take you because the truth must surely catch up with the lies and they will crumble.

There's no how you will watch this show attentively and with what happened last night you will be thinking of bullying narratives. You will actually be pissed.

Not on my watch anymore that people who don't watch the show but get updates from online short clips that will not show you the build up of events that led to the climax will have a field day running along with false narratives.
Enough is enough for those that don't watch but they have the most to say

Go back and check real time reactions on this same thread when the issue happened. The vast majority of people were on ilebaye's side. Even those that are not baye's fans. If anything it the whitemoney supporters that actually woke up and started running with the usual she is playing a pity game narrative.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jecci(f): 2:20pm On Sep 01, 2023
Lying through your teeth so bold of you!

Like it's not this morning that they all woke up and started their own narratives.

Please shift!
Manfromlasvegas:

Go back and check real time reactions on this same thread when the issue happened. The vast majority of people were on ilebaye's side. Even those that are not baye's fans. If anything it the whitemoney supporters that actually woke up and started running with the usual she is playing a pity game narrative.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:21pm On Sep 01, 2023
Pere is singing like a lark♥️
He and Peace were the voices of SYE

Pere, Kim, WMoney trying to get their song right
It sounds like it is gonna be a good one

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 2:24pm On Sep 01, 2023
Alphagan:

I don’t believe this though but no problem.

You no reason Seyi any vote at all, you have divorced him

Lol...my no 1 guy dey up....I no dey share votes
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:25pm On Sep 01, 2023
Saltandwater:

Ike's strategy is toxic. A balanced diet for toxic viewers though.

After all the stealing of coins, he didn't make it to top 5 in his time. One would think he'd attend all his therapeutical sessions before this season to act better. Of all strategies, why discord at a toxic level? I'd rather a shipping strategy and pity card than that.

He should bounce tonight abeg!
This is who people are calling a gamer.
Someone whose strategy is to give people strikes and play dirty game is who is a gamer.
But Ilebaye is using pity strategy.
Unserious folks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:25pm On Sep 01, 2023
mattgoners:
Over 12 hours on Nairaland, Facebook, IG, and Twitter....and its still Ilebaye this , Ilebaye dat....
Kilode gan gan .....
Who s d show again?
Whitemoney must see that meme when he comes out oo. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Manfromlasvegas(m): 2:26pm On Sep 01, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Exactly!
She’s going through a whole lot but when she reacts or defends herself,they’ll say she’s disrespectful and also using pity strategy

When I watched that Ike incidence where seyi was speaking roughly to Baye who was trying to console Ike, I just tire. All this people shouting Baye this Baye that will not see that one and commend her for her unusual maturity. Seyi immediately tried that same nonsense with angel, in fact he reduced his voice when talking to angel, but if you see the gbas wey angel give am eh the agbaya carry that em mumu trouser comot for there sharp sharp.

If to say Baye don give am the correct gbas gbos wey him deserve we for don dey hear she is this she is that, pity party, gullible viewers, alcoholic, undeserving winner yen yen yen.

Last last all of this is just gaslighting Sha. They will trigger the babe, she will now react, dey will now say she is provocative and rude.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 2:26pm On Sep 01, 2023
mattgoners:
are you sure you watch dis show at all ...How did she provoked Tolani?

Because you were blind & deaf? She cut off Tolani conversation by jumping in unsolicited while covering the other person at the end of the conversation and then mouthing off bitch at Tolanibaj. Neo corroborated Tolanibaj's statement.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2158) (2159) (2160) (2161) (2162) (2163) (2164) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.