Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,729 members, 7,844,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1513036 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2157) (2158) (2159) (2160) (2161) (2162) (2163) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:16pm On Sep 01, 2023
Playerz:
Why three grown up men, Soma, WM and Neo go dey discuss a 22yrs old girl like this?
Omo dis niggas must be really threatened.
Na wa o.
They are all fools!
Neo would have started doing lovey dovey with Illebaye to become stronger!
Soma would have made Illebaye his friend to get small votes from her fans and whitemoney the most foolish of dem all would have continued to play daddy to her or avoid her totally!
Dem no get sense at all!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:17pm On Sep 01, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:
shocked shocked shocked
Na craze people full Bayetribe o. shocked grin
E shock you?grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 1:18pm On Sep 01, 2023
If illebaye has been able to game all those Oldies in the house, then she should be given the money right away. No need for finale. Since shame no dey catch them.

Whitemoney came here and decided to act like a chief. no intensity, no tenacity. We have only seen glimpses of the qualities that made him win.
Mercy came and decided to be a Mama, expecting the money to be handed to her.
Angel for one reason or the other, decided to become a groupie and a house girl to Mercy.
Alex suddenly forgot how to dance and became an Evangelist.
Cross did not even bother to improve himself, came with the same strategy of kissing teenage girls.
Neo is still Neo but without energy, premium deadwood.
Soma left in the second week in his season and has suffered PTSD since then. Plus he is still using the same useless strategy of latching onto women.
Adekunle has found his wife, maybe that should be enough consolation for missing out on the prize money.
As for Doyin, I don't even know what to say about that one.
The only people remotely trying to give us talking points, are Ike, seyi, pere, Ceec.
Call it collusion or wickedness, atleast they are making an attempt.

As for those ones up there, na God forbid be their name.

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 1:18pm On Sep 01, 2023
bunnae:

Your post too long jor.

Ike is my fave in that house o sir.

Those words in bold are the only excuse i can give for the way WM acted.

Lol.....no vex dear.

You people didn't even know what was the most funny part of that incident.....it was vigilante pere.

Pere was there when everything sup and he didn't say a word.......like pere just ghost totally.

Baba just deaf and dumb ooooooo.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 1:19pm On Sep 01, 2023
Godoverevery:

It was angel that trigger the fight with a lil help of that simp Soma.

Ilebaye doesn't even no how the software works and WM felt she might do something wrong.

WM went to report baye to Alex and prince before offing the system the 3rd time he came out........immediately he off the system and collected his book/pen from baye......baye didnt say a word...stood up and walked to towards the room where Alex was running out to come check her.

Alex carried her under the stairs were she was petting her......after awhile angel came out saw Alex holding ilebaye and she was even laughing at baye.

Naso angel ginger baye......took her back to the system and order her simp to on the system for them that what right does WM has to stop baye from using the system that a general task not personal task.

Neo confronted angel and ilebaye responded silence is the best answer for a fool which also lead to another fight between Neo vs angel/baye.

WM came out after hearing angel ranting to explain things and clarify himself........omo nah en ilebaye begins to dey cry oooo shouting WM did that cos is her and he couldn't have tried that with another person.

WM just change am for her.........shouting started and can you believe that demonic angel didn't even tried to calm baye or prevent her from doing something stupid......it was Alex that carried her away.

At the end prince ,mercy ,pere let baye know she had no business with system since she wasn't part of the vocalist.

Baye excuse was......am in my feelings that why I didn't listen.

In all of this even if you supporting someone that doesn't stop you from saying their Bleep up.

Those who know the truth, know the truth. Even Ilebaye's fans know the truth but they'd rather spin narratives because they know that their fave has nothing else to offer apart from her poorly orchestrated and disgusting attempt at a pity game. A lot of them don't even watch the show regularly and in real-time.

Sane people already know that Whitemoney did nothing wrong. He did the right thing. This is the same Whitemoney that always tries to prevent Ilebaye from drinking too much so that she won't get her final strike. The one always advising her. That's the person she chose to play her nonsense manipulative game on.

It just shows you how deceptive and downright evil she can be but unfortunately for her, she don hit roadblock this time 😄

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 1:19pm On Sep 01, 2023
thatigboman:
whitemonkey is not my kinsman.

Then get rid of that useless moniker you have.
We don't tolerate troglodytes like you where we come from.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:20pm On Sep 01, 2023
Amillionnn:
You see am

WM just said Nigerians are gullible

On top baye matter, that Nigerians will take baye to the finals and she might even win

Just look at the idiot that some senseless Nigerians voted to win ( sorry aguwanyi)

Just look at the idiot expressing that he gamed you gullible Nigerians to give him the win

Chai! Na the tin wey dey pain am pass say another person don game people pass am

WM is really irritating me. Just see the Uturn this guy has made from that wimp in 2021 to this person way get high shoulder pad. What a switch up. Hehehehe
I blame Nigerians who fell for his kitchen strategy and Pere’s victimization and voted for that disgusting gay pig!
Spits!
He just called Nigerians senseless and he’ll regret it!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:20pm On Sep 01, 2023
Tatiana4u:

E shock you?grin
Yes

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Playerz: 1:22pm On Sep 01, 2023
Amya:
Bandwagonism as always will always be the end of this show. I can't wait for the day public voting will be outrightly abolished from BBN. The funny thing is you'll see those set of bandwagoners come to the comment section to complain about how they regret voting for this or that person.
Mercy is the only winner I kind of liked because she was a complete all rounder. Every other person after her were all fuelled by band wagon rockets.
See Baye without an original personality, someone who isn't even exciting to watch in any capacity, who isn't funny witty or engaging. There's absolutely about that girl that's interesting to me. Suddenly people that barely watches the show are championing her cause. Toh. All because she's 22 and everybody is bullying her. Lol. The way the bar keeps going lower every season.
we all ave different reasons for voting
Na Mercy meself vote that time but na because of the rivalry with Tacha and her offensive rudeness.
Most people did 2. We cannot really isolate bandwagonism as you call am.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 1:22pm On Sep 01, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Congratulations in advance my dear,I heard that Adekunle is safegrin

I hope so o cos fear finish me this week..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bunnae(f): 1:23pm On Sep 01, 2023
Godoverevery:

Lol.....no vex dear.

You people didn't even know what was the most funny part of that incident.....it was vigilante pere.

Pere was there when everything sup and he didn't say a word.......like pere just ghost totally.

Baba just daft and dumb ooooooo.

Its good that he was quiet. I wouldnt call him daft or dumb though.

He has had his own fights in the house and no one put mouth for am. I'm glad he was silent.

Viewers for don dey drag am this morning from either sides of the fight if he had picked a side or said anything.

I spaced this post like you spaced yours. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 1:23pm On Sep 01, 2023
Alphagan:
Stop guilt tripping people, stop the blackmail because you’re in no position to dictate how viewers should enjoy the show. Vote your entertainment and let others vote theirs, you’re already feeling defeated when we still have several voting weeks ahead. Ascribing bandwagonism to the deserved massive support she’s enjoying is an escape route for you to wish away your pain, sadly enough, you have no control over her growing support base.

I don’t have to be Ilebaye’s fan to recognize her central role in this allstars season, viewers are not stupid to gravitate towards her, they are because she’s playing the game.
Well said.
It's bandwagonism simply because it's not their fave here.
They are the only intellectuals capable of deciphering what "entertainment" is as if the concept is not subjective in itself.
Let all man enjoy the show whatever it is "entertainment" means to you or character trait appeals to you.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 1:24pm On Sep 01, 2023
Amillionnn:
You see am

On top baye matter, that Nigerians will take baye to the finals and she might even win

Just look at the idiot that some senseless Nigerians voted to win ( sorry aguwanyi)

Just look at the idiot expressing that he gamed you gullible Nigerians to give him the win

Chai! Na the tin wey dey pain am pass say another person don game people pass am

WM is really irritating me. Just see the Uturn this guy has made from that wimp in 2021 to this person way get high shoulder pad. What a switch up. Hehehehe

Choi…
I can keep apologizing over and over again..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 1:25pm On Sep 01, 2023
Alphagan:

Stop guilt tripping people, stop the blackmail because you’re in no position to dictate how viewers should enjoy the show. Vote your entertainment and let others vote theirs, you’re already feeling defeated when we still have several voting weeks ahead. Ascribing bandwagonism to the deserved massive support she’s enjoying is an escape route for you to wish away your pain, sadly enough, you have no control over her growing support base.

I don’t have to be Ilebaye’s fan to recognize her central role in this allstars season, viewers are not stupid to gravitate towards her, they are because she’s playing the game.

Everything I wrote was my opinion. You have yours too. Move along now...
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:26pm On Sep 01, 2023
kowema:
Lol.
Whitemoney say Ceec didn't make me go out of character, this small girl Ilebaye made me go out of character.
Neo said na this girl make me go out of character week 1.

At this point I want to go and study criminology.
I want to learn how to tweak my enemies in hiding and make them show their real colors.

Ilebaye tweak all the pretending snakes, they must show their fangs 🤣🤣.
When you finish come collect ur 120M
Illebaye keeps exposing these evil OGs!grin

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 1:26pm On Sep 01, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Seyi will always be a piece of shit!
https:///bigopeyemi0228/status/1697522017996505585?s=46&t=bbLHZOYdc2hmOd1HXASUow

Isn’t this provocation?
I wish she’d milked this situation and cried!
Rubbish!

They won't see that one. If she reacts, disrespect; if she gets emotional, pity card.

They dish what they won't try with others. They're always demanding respect from her like she's the adopted last born in Biggie's household. There's only so much belittling one can take before you either react or break down.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 1:26pm On Sep 01, 2023
Playerz:

[b] we all ave different reasons for voting
[/b]Na Mercy meself vote that time but na because of the rivalry with Tacha and her offensive rudeness.
Most people did 2. We cannot really isolate bandwagonism as you call am.

Good for you.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by xenoo(m): 1:26pm On Sep 01, 2023
For the housemates to always use the phrase "I'm not baye that you can intimidate o" always whenever they have a confrontational argument, tells and shows it all that they all know they are doing something bad and evil to that poor little girl. Argue with your ancestors.💯

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:28pm On Sep 01, 2023
Jecci:
Now I don finally understand say most ilebaye fans no dey watch the show they just watch few clips online and run along with nonsense narratives.

The one that happened this morning has cleared opened my eyes to that. Nah now them wake up from sleep con dey try spin narratives for thread when we have gone past that issue

Your girl just shoot herself with that act because if you go all over tiktok, Facebook and Twitter most people are no longer buying this bullying narratives again especially on tiktok most of them are even regretting voting for her
You wish!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Psychedelia(m): 1:29pm On Sep 01, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

I am not blaming Whitemoney but his approach was wrong and Angel was right if na guy dey there or na Mercy he would not go and off it.
He would even use please or talk to them in a respectful manner but since Ilebaye na small pikin for their eyes he went to off it like as if she is not human enough to be talked to and you think that one is not provocation?

Guy no for do the kind ill-mannered thing wey Ilebaye do naa.
Have you forgotten Whitemoney came there 3 TIMES to reduce the volume? Just watch the SAME VIDEO in the post you're quoting.
Please, tell me which male housemate would act so foolishly?
Pesin no contribute to the wager task since oh, e no even follow for the people wey dey sing. But night don come, e don drink Guinness, e suddenly remember say e be Shakespeare plus R.Kelly plus Keri Hilson plus Sia.
Omoooo 😂

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 1:30pm On Sep 01, 2023
Alphagan:

Ain't no central role ....its the non watchers escalating her irritating tantrums...

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 1:31pm On Sep 01, 2023
Amillionnn:
You see am

Truth is OG gamers already know the weight of the bully is heavy and could likely push Baye to compete with them at the top. Thus, they're suddenly trying too hard to fight against that happening by constantly nagging about her perceived support, tagging her supporters negatively. He was pitied to winning too. He should rest!

They feel threatened already and would do what they can to make their anti-Baye narrative appealing. It's not her fault they ran out of strategy. If pity card is so easy, they should pull it grin

Dem go feel it tongue

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:34pm On Sep 01, 2023
Alphagan:

Giddem!grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 1:34pm On Sep 01, 2023
Skrrrrrrr:
If illebaye has been able to game all those Oldies in the house, then she should be given the money right away. No need for finale. Since shame no dey catch them.

Whitemoney came here and decided to act like a chief. no intensity, no tenacity. We have only seen glimpses of the qualities that made him win.
Mercy came and decided to be a Mama, expecting the money to be handed to her.
Angel for one reason or the other, decided to become a groupie and a house girl to Mercy.
Alex suddenly forgot how to dance and became an Evangelist.
Cross did not even bother to improve himself, came with the same strategy of kissing teenage girls.
Neo is still Neo but without energy, premium deadwood.
Soma left in the second week in his season and has suffered PTSD since then. Plus he is still using the same useless strategy of latching onto women.
Adekunle has found his wife, maybe that should be enough consolation for missing out on the prize money.
As for Doyin, I don't even know what to say about that one.
The only people remotely trying to give us talking points, are Ike, seyi, pere, Ceec.
Call it collusion or wickedness, atleast they are making an attempt.

As for those ones up there, na God forbid be their name.

I don miss you for this thread.
Lol
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tng(f): 1:35pm On Sep 01, 2023
Tonnyray:
Well said.
It's bandwagonism simply because it's not their fave here.
They are the only intellectuals capable of deciphering what "entertainment" is as if the concept is not subjective in itself.
Let all man enjoy the show whatever it is "entertainment" means to you or character trait appeals to you.

E.K GWURU

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 1:36pm On Sep 01, 2023
Na only illebaye we go talk from now till tomorrow

It’s okay ooooooooo

Kimoprah said wizkid’ security lifted her while she was trying to famz wande coal

Whitemoney is upset with Angel talking down on his music

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 1:36pm On Sep 01, 2023
bunnae:

Its good that he was quiet. I wouldnt call him daft or dumb though.

He has had his own fights in the house and no one put mouth for am. I'm glad he was silent.

Viewers for don dey drag am this morning from either sides of the fight if he had picked a side or said anything.

I spaced this post like you spaced yours. cheesy

Wahala.....................lol

He had to sha...........those girls are quick to insult especially angel.....she even insulted neo for carrying his super commando staff everywehere.

Neo just walked away with a bitter face......he kan dey para for en sister ds morning that no more Mr nice guy...lol
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:36pm On Sep 01, 2023
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Timmypaul: 1:36pm On Sep 01, 2023
I wished Ike’s incident happend few days back it would have gathered him sympathy votes. Unfortunately the best game player will be leaving on Sunday with Seyi.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:37pm On Sep 01, 2023
Eeghe:
We grossly misunderstood why KimO got angry after Ebuka asked her about Baye @Cross.
She explained why last night- she didn’t want to be caught up in Baye’s web/narrative…

I had thought the object of her anger was Cross, but it was the whole Bayeing
She felt like she’s too big to drag man with Baye cos she doesn’t rate Baye…no be the same cross she still Dey follow?
Rubbish!
Illebaye’s left cross for her but she’s still bitter!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 1:39pm On Sep 01, 2023
I didn’t like whitemoney in SYE

I repeatedly called out his pity bullshit several times

But I’m certainly loving the white of all stars

If ade isn’t up , I’m throwing votes his way

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:39pm On Sep 01, 2023
Coldie:

Seyi dae go house so no need.

Angel and her simpma bf Soma is going soon, na just luck dae save am
Seyi will definitely leave that house on Sunday and I’d love to see his miserable face when he’ll be asked to leave the house!

As for soma,no comments!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2157) (2158) (2159) (2160) (2161) (2162) (2163) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.