Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,278 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1477770 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2192) (2193) (2194) (2195) (2196) (2197) (2198) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by IAMU: 10:37pm On Sep 01, 2023
Beorn:
Hope you guys are bearing Neo explaining what Ilebaye did? How people still support Ilebaye in this situation with Whitemoney is shocking.

For person wey dey spit rubbish?

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 10:37pm On Sep 01, 2023
jenifer007:
Omo this explanation Neo just made shows Baye was at fault
the real video is on Twitter. Kim told them Baye is strong yesterday night. She told cross. Cross told doyin and neo. That's y they r trying to kill the Narrative of them bullying her

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Poshpee: 10:37pm On Sep 01, 2023
Jen96:
Neo keep lying on Baye we don't have TVs
Don't mind the lousy fool.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 10:38pm On Sep 01, 2023
Illebaye must not win...... everybody even those wey no dey vote be4 please hands on deck this idiot must not win ......illebaye must not win!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:38pm On Sep 01, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

She cried under duvet she should have cried in front of the housemates let us know that she is truly forming victim. A true victim gamer would cry and wail.
She dey duvet dey think of her life not knowing if the camera will span at her or gather the housemates attention but here you are deceiving yourself.
You think she is stupid not to sense the perceived negative energy around her abi?
If it were you would not break down abi?
Nobody is lapping anything because of her tears when her arisers were arising for her she wasn't crying then.
A true victim gamer would have started with that long ago.

Ilebaye has no personality but you are here still analysing. Focus on Ike. O. cheesy

It's a gamble. She's trying to fool the viewers. And the mumu viewers will fall for it. Hope you're watching Neo's narrative now.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 10:38pm On Sep 01, 2023
JuicyStar:
Neo if u be commentator u go dey lie ooh. Abeg wetin I watch different from wetin u dey narrate to cross ooh

Please which part was different?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:38pm On Sep 01, 2023
fitzmayowa:
This OGs are making a mistake again, giving Iiebaye highlight by talking about her, they should ignore and that's the best strategy, what they doing now will trigger one of them to react then we resume the pity me strategy cycle again, the OGs no smart at all.....
They are clueless na.
What do you expect.
It will only ginger arisers. Lol na for week 6 dem wan change narrative lol.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 10:38pm On Sep 01, 2023
Twoclans:

It's been a while I listened to that conversation but let me try and recap.i hope I don't make mistakes.

Ike and ceeec were in their usual gist room talking about the wager loss,Cee c said she is waiting for anybody that will come for her complaining about her non.active participation .

She went on to complain about the hijack of the task by the music inclined housemates,she complained they all wanted to use the task to shine.She said it was not a Grammy but rather a big brother wager and every housemate needed to be carried along.

She said she knows she slept alot this week and did not even do much towards the wager,abeg that lady said so many things.

I don tire .
Interesting, well it looks like Whitemoney monopolized the thing and saw it as an opportunity to prove to the viewers that he's a good singer, which many remain unconvinced about.You saw that coming. He even fought with Baye for using the computer

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 01, 2023
I'm getting irritated by her cries these days. Abegi

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 10:38pm On Sep 01, 2023
Poshpee:

Don't mind the lousy fool.
he thought we didn't watch it in real time. Fools!!! That's how they change narratives

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:38pm On Sep 01, 2023
Seunomobo:
Every corner of the house, na so so Ilebaye full their mouths grin grin grin

It was Doyin, Seyi, Mercy and Wm

Now it's Neo and Cross..

Shola don give them hint say make them stop to dey talk about this baddie but they can't help it......

Both good and bad publicity na publicity ooooo grin grin grin

Kwa Kwa kwa

This is what they are failing to see.....cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:39pm On Sep 01, 2023
Alheeri:
When your two favs are back together, pere called Adekunle to come hug him after he won the sketchers task..

Now I get y pere was smiling wen Ade shouted at Alex and also told whitemoney not to force any role on pere.

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:39pm On Sep 01, 2023
Jen96:
Neo keep lying on Baye we don't have TVs

So someone that saw everything live is not better than Twitter clips.

Kogi jazz at work

19 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:40pm On Sep 01, 2023
Dsimmer:

You're as dumb as the mannerless pity me Dumbo you support.
It takes a dumb person to recognise one.
Thanks for admitting that you are dumb.

You stan a man hunter and you get mouth to talk shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 10:40pm On Sep 01, 2023
Fairdamsel:

Lol

Which part is a lie

Almost everything. He is exaggerating everything. He is claiming that WM had a talk with her first before reducing the volume.

It’s not true. He did not ask her, he turned it down before talking to her. He did twice or thrice and she increased each time because of his approach towards her. He later came and switched it off. Like seriously!

No forget all stanship talks now. I dont even send baye but put yourself in her shoes. If You were listening to music and someone just walks up to you and turns the volume down without even talking to you. Nah man! That won’t fly.

I think Neo just wants to be in with the crew. It’s a shame though.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:40pm On Sep 01, 2023
Jen96:
like she is the kind of friend if you end ur friendship with , u r finished.
Dem nor dey tell Doyin secret oo.
She go expose all if relationship goes sour.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kesikeller(m): 10:41pm On Sep 01, 2023
Both housemates and fans are talking about illbaye why wouldn't she win😁

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:41pm On Sep 01, 2023
IconicR:
I'm getting irritated by her cries these days. Abegi

But she is not crying now, person wey dey bed dey drink milk abi na tea, she no even follow anybody talk......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:41pm On Sep 01, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Very terrible friend.
Amya nor see this one but go dey dissect Ilebaye

The girl is saying the truth. Can't you see what's before you. Like. I'm feeling gaslit at this point

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 10:41pm On Sep 01, 2023
Neo too dey lie abeg....wetin na

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:41pm On Sep 01, 2023
mattgoners:
This thing pain WM ooo....e b like say na d song him wan take win grammy....
Travel oversea....being around the word....lolzzz😁😁😁😁😁😁

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by BadMaster: 10:41pm On Sep 01, 2023
Rahkman:
Illebaye must not win...... everybody even those wey no dey vote be4 please hands on deck this idiot must not win ......illebaye must not win!
She's the winner already. They know this fact because they have been informed of her popularity, hence why they have been increasingly more agitated by her

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:42pm On Sep 01, 2023
Amya:
Let them all plan her and give her last strike. Let everybody rest.
They won’t succeed!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 10:42pm On Sep 01, 2023
Seunomobo:

Na Facebook live
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:42pm On Sep 01, 2023
Amya:

It's a gamble. She's trying to fool the viewers. And the mumu viewers will fall for it. Hope you're watching Neo's narrative now.
Because they don't see things the way you do doesn't make them mumu.
It's not like as if Ilebaye told them to bully and pick on her.
Did she tell the mumu Ike that you support to throw her things in the toilet or you did not see that one?
Why did Neo not clock her then when be was washing her pants? grin
Narrative ko, descriptive ni.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 10:42pm On Sep 01, 2023
Amillionnn:

Almost everything. He is exaggerating everything. He is claiming that WM had a talk with her first before reducing the volume.

It’s not true. He did not ask her, he turned it down before talking to her. He did twice or thrice and she increased each time because of his approach towards her. He later came and switched it off. Like seriously!

No forget all stanship talks now. I dont even send baye but put yourself in her shoes. If You were listening to music and someone just walks up to you and turns the volume down without even talking to you. Nah man! That won’t fly.

I think Neo just wants to be with the crew. It’s a shame though.

Hope u realise we also watched it??
He was talking to her as he reduced the volume

He did it 3TIMES before turning it off…. For each time, she allowed him walk away before doing it.

Abeg o

Make Una no Dey support nonsense

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:42pm On Sep 01, 2023
BadMaster:

She's the winner already. They know this fact because they have been informed of her popularity, hence why they have been increasingly more agitated by her

If she is truly going to win then they will all start going one after the other.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 10:42pm On Sep 01, 2023
fitzmayowa:
This OGs are making a mistake again, giving Iiebaye highlight by talking about her, they should ignore and that's the best strategy, what they doing now will trigger one of them to react then we resume the pity me strategy cycle again, the OGs no smart at all.....

It's too late 😂. As long as she does not get DQed, she will win . It's too late for supporters to shift base . There is nothing they can do , they really played into her hands . She is not innocent and they also are bullies .2 truths can Co exist . WM won't have turned it off if it was Mercy ,worst He would have done was to rant behind her .

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:43pm On Sep 01, 2023
Amillionnn:

I think Neo just wants to be with the crew. It’s a shame though.
So even the clip you saw on twitter, you didn't see him talking to her before reducing the volume. Na wa for white washing

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Poshpee: 10:43pm On Sep 01, 2023
[quote author=Jen96 post=125517441] he thought we didn't watch it in real time. Fools!!! That's how they change narratives
Let him keep complaining...no evidence.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 01, 2023
fitzmayowa:

But she is not crying now, person wey dey bed dey drink milk abi na tea, she no even follow anybody talk......
She cried under the duvet

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:43pm On Sep 01, 2023
mattgoners:
Una dey hear so....them say una dey watch back of tv....all because of Ilebaye
If na Illebaye talk am,dem for kill am!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2192) (2193) (2194) (2195) (2196) (2197) (2198) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.