Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,799 members, 7,827,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1488325 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2193) (2194) (2195) (2196) (2197) (2198) (2199) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 10:43pm On Sep 01, 2023
Seunomobo:
Every corner of the house, na so so Ilebaye full their mouths grin grin grin

It was Doyin, Seyi, Mercy and Wm

Now it's Neo and Cross..

Shola don give them hint say make them stop to dey talk about this baddie but they can't help it......

Both good and bad publicity na publicity ooooo grin grin grin

Kwa Kwa kwa

Lol, good for Ilebaye though

Whatever she does na buzz both inside and outside the house. Even her competitors are her secret admirers, they can’t stop talking about her.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 10:43pm On Sep 01, 2023
Amya:

It's a gamble. She's trying to fool the viewers. And the mumu viewers will fall for it. Hope you're watching Neo's narrative now.

Neo's narrative, when you have the full evidence littered all over the internet and you can't make sense of it yourself

Shame on you

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Seunomobo: 10:44pm On Sep 01, 2023
Rahkman:
Illebaye must not win...... everybody even those wey no dey vote be4 please hands on deck this idiot must not win ......illebaye must not win!

Hahahaha.

Who let the dogs out?

Huhuhuhuhuhuhuhu...

Too late Bingo ...Too late

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:44pm On Sep 01, 2023
Jen96:
he thought we didn't watch it in real time. Fools!!! That's how they change narratives

What did he say and what did you watch

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:44pm On Sep 01, 2023
Seunomobo:
Doyin said ,I hope Nigerians ain't watching the back of their TVs ( @ the moment they were tabling Baye's mattter)..

Mercy nodded in affirmation of what Doyin Said, Seyi kept insisting Baye said she wasn't doing anything but said during wager assessment that the rest housemates asked her to be back up dancer.......

It's official these housemates feel Baye will win, their only hope is to disqualify our baddie....and with the dream I had last night which was in support of their goals, I hope their aims don't come to fruition.....
They will not succeed!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:44pm On Sep 01, 2023
Amillionnn:

Almost everything. He is exaggerating everything. He is claiming that WM had a talk with her first before reducing the volume.

It’s not true. He did not ask her, he turned it down before talking to her. He did twice or thrice and she increased each time because of his approach towards her. He later came and switched it off. Like seriously!

No forget all stanship talks now. I dont even send baye but put yourself in her shoes. If You were listening to music and someone just walks up to you and turns the volume down without even talking to you. Nah man! That won’t fly.

I think Neo just wants to be in with the crew. It’s a shame though.

Amya oo.
Aunty defender of rubbish is Amillion lying too?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 10:45pm On Sep 01, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

It takes a dumb person to recognise one.
Thanks for admitting that you are dumb.

You stan a man hunter and you get mouth to talk shocked grin

No, you recognise a kindred soul in your mannerless pity me Dumbo like yourself.

Your toxic Dumbo is the real man hunter hunting for several men while fighting and feeling entitled to each of them while harassing them.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:45pm On Sep 01, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Because they don't see things the way you do doesn't make them mumu.
It's not like as if Ilebaye told them to bully and pick on her.
Did she tell the mumu Ike that you support to throw her things in the toilet or you did not see that one?
Why did Neo not clock her then when be was washing her pants? grin
Narrative ko, descriptive ni.

Ike did wrong and I would say he's the only person that truly did her wrong but even before that the victim and bullying narrative was already strong
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:46pm On Sep 01, 2023
IconicR:
She cried under the duvet

She was not, as Doyin wasn't in the blue room to know.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 10:46pm On Sep 01, 2023
Jen96:
the real video is on Twitter. Kim told them Baye is strong yesterday night. She told cross. Cross told doyin and neo. That's y they r trying to kill the Narrative of them bullying her

Senseless lots.
Kim is very daft with her leaking mouth.
The guys no even get brain.
If I was the one that heard that kain of thing in week 5, I go just begin align with the babe. No wisdom.
They are busy forming clucking her strategy and discussing it. Ilebaye has never discussed anyone's strategy in that house.
Imagine Cross saying Baye played him, how?.
Cus she refused to act heart broken when he moved to Doyin and Kim?.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 01, 2023
I’m under a spell
I’m gullible
I’m watching back of tv

I like am like that

Anything else??

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jessewizy(m): 10:46pm On Sep 01, 2023
Seyi say no more. You’re leaving on Sunday.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 10:47pm On Sep 01, 2023
Godoverevery:

Right from the get go ......first meeting on Tuesday Adekunle and venita was asked what roll do they want......they both said non.

Venita I can excuse cos she have being carry the wager back to back but Adekunle should have being more involved.
Biggie specifically called those who didn't do anything out.
CeeC,Adekunle, venita,ilebaye,doyin.

Doyin trying to excuse herself is irritating me aswell........she didn't contribute anything until last min like venita aswell.

Okay, I like the mind game Adekunle is playing. They have lost the two wagers he refused to be involved in.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:47pm On Sep 01, 2023
Amya:

The girl is saying the truth. Can't you see what's before you. Like. I'm feeling gaslit at this point
She is not saying any truth.
The same person that said Ilebaye was being bullied weeks ago?
What changed because Ilebaye refused to inherit enemies and lick her ass?

Does it give her the right to trashtalk and insult her? Does Ilebaye do same to her.

I see what is before me, Doyin could not use Ilebaye for her own self-righteous game and it made her look like a fool hence her rant.
If Ilebaye was still in her corner would she say this?
Truth my ass

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:47pm On Sep 01, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Amya oo.
Aunty defender of rubbish is Amillion lying too?

Didn't you are my reply to him. It's now very clear you don't watch the show
Why do I bother even. Bantering with someone who follows the show from social media is like talking to a brick wall.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:47pm On Sep 01, 2023
Seyi leave Alex alone......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Poshpee: 10:47pm On Sep 01, 2023
Baye will be the end of Seyi. Haba! Why hating on the girl.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 10:47pm On Sep 01, 2023
Amya:

So someone that saw everything live is not better than Twitter clips.

Kogi jazz at work
I was awake. It happened around say 2 am

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:48pm On Sep 01, 2023
Amya:

Phyna a deserving winner that's been dragged by the people that voted for her everyday, enough that she's running wild on the internet.

As for Baye and her cowries that has had you jazzed enough not to see that she's just empty all around. Not even interesting to watch, not beautiful to look at. Lacking of personality and yet hailed only by people that get their stories online. Bandwagoners are like the people that elected Tinubui. The crowd is not always right. Want to get at Nigerians, pick at heir emotions. Dumb ass people that'll never learn.

Words on marble📌

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 10:48pm On Sep 01, 2023
fitzmayowa:
This OGs are making a mistake again, giving Iiebaye highlight by talking about her, they should ignore and that's the best strategy, what they doing now will trigger one of them to react then we resume the pity me strategy cycle again, the OGs no smart at all.....
Mr man they would not see the evil and ignore it🤪🤪🤪 whether the organizers manipulate things for ur sly rapist to win cos I dont believe any sensible person will vote her anyways🤪🤪🤪atleast the housemates exposed her to we the viewers and cleared their conscience ntoor😅😅 If shine ya eyes housemates minus pere that lacked tact to cripple his game saw through whitemoney this early he wouldn't have Won🤪🤪🤪🤪

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jessewizy(m): 10:48pm On Sep 01, 2023
We know our winner already. I like their tears. Someone help me with that pic please.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 10:48pm On Sep 01, 2023
Poshpee:
Baye will be the end of Seyi. Haba! Why hating on the girl.
lol he n Ike will discuss her from home on Sunday
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mycar: 10:48pm On Sep 01, 2023
kowema:

Up until today, Adekunle emphasized that the brief said they must have defined roles. They kept side lining what he was saying. Omashola even said it, Whitemoney and co brushed it off. At the last minute was when they let Adekunle take up Emergency talent manager. Talent manager way dey give out talent number to predators for concert. Is that the job of a talent manager?.
Ask yourself, if there was personal money attached to it, would he have shunned the task. If he was good in music, would he have sat that one out?
Big brother sees everything, there is no amount of narrative will change that

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:48pm On Sep 01, 2023
Seyi is so fixated on IIebaye and Angel, abi the 2 gals collect something from him ni

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:48pm On Sep 01, 2023
So Even WM that monopolized the music equipment and fought my fave last night finally led them to failure. Things I love to see

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 10:49pm On Sep 01, 2023
Alphagan:

Okay, I like the mind game Adekunle is playing. They have lost the two wagers he refused to participate in.

Please let's not support rubbish .that's no mind game . I detest people sabotaging team work . That He is my fav does not mean I'll support him on this. What would be his reason ? To show that He is indispensable?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:49pm On Sep 01, 2023
Please, I've not been following, but when exactly did Neo start clocking this Ilebaye's game?

I really thought they were cool as at yesterday, what now caused this seismic shift?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 10:49pm On Sep 01, 2023
I don’t want to argue about this.

You all know why you see something wrong and support it.

Even if he was talking to her and at the same time he was turning down the volume to the level he prefers…What right has he got to do this? No one complained about the volume.

The previous day, he had had the volume up late into the night and it could be heard in the bedrooms but no one complained.

Is he in the first place supposed to turn down the volume or ask her to? He was talking to her and turning it down at the same time! that’s hella rude. But I’m not talking on this issue again. And what of the writing pad and pen he pried from her hands

This is not my Stan. I only try to be objective.

Fairdamsel:

Hope u realise we also watched it??
He was talking to her as he reduced the volume

He did it 3TIMES before turning it off…. For each time, she allowed him walk away before doing it.

Abeg o

Make Una no Dey support nonsense

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:49pm On Sep 01, 2023
PatientVulture:

It's too late 😂. As long as she does not get DQed, she will win . It's too late for supporters to shift base . There is nothing they can do , they really played into her hands . She is not innocent and they also are bullies .2 truths can Co exist . WM won't have turned it off if it was Mercy ,worst He would have done was to rant behind her .
Thank you.
Ilebaye is no saint but we see through these housemates.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:49pm On Sep 01, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

She is not saying any truth.
The same person that said Ilebaye was being bullied weeks ago?
What changed because Ilebaye refused to inherit enemies and lick her ass?

Does it give her the right to trashtalk and insult her? Does Ilebaye do same to her.

I see what is before me, Doyin could not use Ilebaye for her own self-righteous game and it made her look like a fool hence her rant.
If Ilebaye was still in her corner would she say this?
Truth my ass

She has seen the truth you still fail to see!!!

Same way Neo who've always defended her saw the truth last night
Same as WM, Soma and Cross her defenders. Even Alex is saying the truth presently. Try to watch the show okay?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Poshpee: 10:49pm On Sep 01, 2023
Jen96:
lol he n Ike will discuss her from home on Sunday
😂😁 he is now talking about Baye with Alex. So annoying man.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 10:49pm On Sep 01, 2023
Jessewizy:
Seyi say no more. You’re leaving on Sunday.
😀😂😂😂can't wait.

I know Baye will be up next week but definitely they will leave before her 😀😀

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2193) (2194) (2195) (2196) (2197) (2198) (2199) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.