Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,407 members, 7,843,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2295) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1511336 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2292) (2293) (2294) (2295) (2296) (2297) (2298) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 5:22pm On Sep 03, 2023
Threebear:
The nurse's fans don cry tire 😁😁😁😁

Anyway biggie will evict two housemates tonight .

The first source said it's Ike and Seyi plus the houseguest Lucy.

The second source said it's Pére and Seyi .

Truth is that both sources have been very accurate in the past , so I honestly don't know which to believe.

What both sources have in common is that Adekunle topped though (with a very wide margin) 😁🤭

I'm not fishing for accolades tonight.

Infact don't give me any even if I end up righr as always 😁

I know what it means to lose a fave and I don't wish it on anyone .

Both boys don't deserve to be evicted as they're very important to the show .

I wish everyone good luck.

This is my final submission concerning this eviction.

You can say it's guesswork, I don't care .

Just putting all the sources out there .

But the people that will be evicted tonight no go pass
Pére/Ike
Seyi
And maybe Lucy
Okay

This actually confirms the fact that you are just predicting cus there is no way your source should have different results

Just like saying Tinubu took 1st in the presidential election and another source said Obi took 1st in the presidential election,how does it sound??

Just say the truth about guessing cus nobody is going to beat you and we love you regardless of your Ibadan permutations and Cross-multiplying

Everybody knew Adekunle was going to top,we know Angel was going to be 2nd by alliance votes and the bottom 3 was going to be Pere ,Ike and Seyi....... nothing superficial about your source.......They failed you again

18 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 5:22pm On Sep 03, 2023
Kim is really trying oooo.

Like shuttling between two guys effortlessly.

Nawa ooo
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:22pm On Sep 03, 2023
I don’t think it’s fair for Soma to outlast Angeli in this game. He is not in my game at all.
So I am glad she was saved.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 5:24pm On Sep 03, 2023
Eeghe:
In my fantasy BBland, Seyi and Lucy would go. Or, if they are not touching houseguests? Then Seyi and Ade would go.
But wishes aren’t horses for mily, or anyone…

I will tune in by 8pm

I think Biggie said Lucy is leaving tonight
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 5:24pm On Sep 03, 2023
Threebear:
The nurse's fans don cry tire 😁😁😁😁

Anyway biggie will evict two housemates tonight .

The first source said it's Ike and Seyi plus the houseguest Lucy.

The second source said it's Pére and Seyi .

Truth is that both sources have been very accurate in the past , so I honestly don't know which to believe.

What both sources have in common is that Adekunle topped though (with a very wide margin) 😁🤭

I'm not fishing for accolades tonight.

Infact don't give me any even if I end up righr as always 😁

I know what it means to lose a fave and I don't wish it on anyone .

Both boys don't deserve to be evicted as they're very important to the show .

I wish everyone good luck.

This is my final submission concerning this eviction.

You can say it's guesswork, I don't care .

Just putting all the sources out there .

But the people that will be evicted tonight no go pass
Pére/Ike
Seyi
And maybe Lucy

Bottomline is that Seyi is going home

Na that one sweet me pass
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 5:26pm On Sep 03, 2023
After deking Venita. DEKS serves her breakfast.

God of ilebaye

Na you biko ooo
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by lumens: 5:26pm On Sep 03, 2023
Eeghe:
I don’t think it’s fair for Soma to outlast Angeli in this game. He is not in my game at all.

Angel's ass is big but I prefer Lucy's.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 5:26pm On Sep 03, 2023
See Seyi's face.
You can literally pluck out the anger, bitterness and hatred for Ilebaye.
Tueh!!!.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by endure207(m): 5:26pm On Sep 03, 2023
So biggie av confirmed dat Lucy will be leaving tonight (guaranteed), we all know Seyi will be leaving tonight (guaranteed) dre is no two ways abt it. Nw d question nw is how many housemates r dey evicting tonight, two r guaranteed already, hw many more r we looking for tonight?? Three more weeks left 15 housemates still in d house, I don't know hw biggie is gonna do dis shit.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Setaleonoz(m): 5:27pm On Sep 03, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Ike to Biggie: I'm begining to like illebaye now and I want to form alliance with her I have given her some coins whis I stole from her and am hoping to get some coins for her she is not as bad as they think.

This's what I expected the housemates to do to Illebaye after they heard about her strength but their hatred and stupidity couldn’t let them think with their brains…especially Cross and Neo!
Well done Ike,I salute your thoughtfulness and brilliant strategy!

Too late

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:27pm On Sep 03, 2023
Clement1111:

I think Biggie said Lucy is leaving tonight

Oh I missed that , and I feel better.
I pray she leaves with Seyi
I do not want your guy to go (I don’t not like him lipsrsealed)

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 5:28pm On Sep 03, 2023
Eeghe:

I completely agree.
God forbid that we'd loose Ike and Pere on the show before Soma and Neo.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 5:29pm On Sep 03, 2023
Eeghe:

If soma is up on Monday he might just go home

I need the guys to nominate him

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by lumens: 5:29pm On Sep 03, 2023
Eeghe:

I pray she leaves with Seyi
I do not want your guy to go (I don’t not like him lipsrsealed)

Lucy cannot go please.
I'm craving her big ass everytime.
I'd like to bang her from behind when she is on all fours.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ujay01: 5:30pm On Sep 03, 2023
dominique:
This photo on the BBN page dey one kain. Be like sat 3bear is right afterall

I voted for Ike and Pere this week but I wouldn't mind this outcome as long as Ike stays. God abeg ooo.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 5:30pm On Sep 03, 2023
Na wa o...ike say Adekunle must keep venkta happy o...if not problem go dey...shey na threat ni....wahala po ...
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ukaface(f): 5:30pm On Sep 03, 2023
I think 3 people would leave tonight
Seyi
Seyi
Seyi

Okay
Seyi Lucy
Ike/Angel

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 5:31pm On Sep 03, 2023
Ike and Venita are talking about the whole stuff going on between hee and Adekunle.

Ike says after the eviction Ade will come back to her

Venita says he will find himself in another ship ( not maliciously just talking)

Ike immediately snaps his fingers and says god forbid. Lol

It was funny the way he said it

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:31pm On Sep 03, 2023
If Ike is in Bottom 2, I hope only one person leaves.

Seyi deserves to come out on his own and explain himself to the country, without another person's time in the house interrupting the interrogation.

Let it be only one person abeg

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 5:32pm On Sep 03, 2023
Eeghe:

I pray[b] she leaves with Seyi
I do not want your guy to go (I don’t not like him[/b] lipsrsealed)
🤣🤣🤣

I hope we all get our wishes by 8pm

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:32pm On Sep 03, 2023
dominique:
This photo on the BBN page dey one kain. Be like sat 3bear is right afterall

This is how the pictures have been for "nominated" even on Monday

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 5:33pm On Sep 03, 2023
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Guess who is going home tonight?

ANGEL!!!!

SEALED AND DELIVERED.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Monzze: 5:34pm On Sep 03, 2023
Clement1111:

Okay

This actually confirms the fact that you are just predicting cus there is no way your source should have different results

Just like saying Tinubu took 1st in the presidential election and another source said Obi took 1st in the presidential election,how does it sound??

Just say the truth about guessing cus nobody is going to beat you and we love you regardless of your Ibadan permutations and Cross-multiplying

Everybody knew Adekunle was going to top,we know Angel was going to be 2nd by alliance votes and the bottom 3 was going to be Pere ,Ike and Seyi....... nothing superficial about your source.......They failed you again

Take it easy on the Bobrisky wannabe abeg 😹

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by RosyIsBlessed: 5:34pm On Sep 03, 2023
Is Neo also up?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 5:35pm On Sep 03, 2023
Let seyi and lucy go!!

Biggie no matter what you do,pls keep Ike and pere for us pls!

Nxt week,maybe soma and doyin should leave!

We need Ike and pere in that house!

Why evict 3 when just 6 are up,but you evicted only 2 when everyone was up.

To be fair,lucy and seyi should go then biggie should keep 4 and show us the bottom 3 as usual!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Setaleonoz(m): 5:35pm On Sep 03, 2023
IconicR:
STFD

STFZ
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 5:35pm On Sep 03, 2023
safarigirl:
If Ike is in Bottom 2, I hope only one person leaves.

Seyi deserves to come out on his own and explain himself to the country, without another person's time in the house interrupting the interrogation.

Let it be only one person abeg
Wetin Seyi do Nigerians🤣🤣🤣

No one is really praying or rooting for him to escape eviction

Whyyyyy😭😭😭😭
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 5:35pm On Sep 03, 2023
kowema:
See Seyi's face.
You can literally pluck out the anger, bitterness and hatred for Ilebaye.
Tueh!!!.

Mallam.

The guy was laughing throughout o.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:36pm On Sep 03, 2023
UncannyGenius:
That is why the corrupt system does everything it can to prevent Peter Obi from being President. For him to be one, the system has to be destroyed completely.

Exactly, and it is hard to destroy a system that so many people are benefitting from.

Like 97% of that system is corrupt, so, where you wan put leg? They will kill, steal and destroy whoever to maintain the gold they have.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 5:36pm On Sep 03, 2023
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Guess who is going home tonight?

ANGEL!!!!

SEALED AND DELIVERED.

This will be nice too!

Do you have a source pls? Or you are just "saucing" like the rest of us? Lol

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:37pm On Sep 03, 2023
Kim between her two husbands cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:38pm On Sep 03, 2023
Bennytwin:
Let seyi and lucy go!!

Biggie no matter what you do,pls keep Ike and pere for us pls!

Nxt week,maybe soma and doyin should leave!

We need Ike and pere in that house!

Why evict 3 when just 6 are up,but you evicted only 2 when everyone was up.

To be fair,lucy and seyi should go then biggie should keep 4 and show us the bottom 3 as usual!

Na you wan nominate Soma to go house?

You people don't understand that it is the people you want to stay that will be getting nominated regularly by housemates, so, they will be most in danger

Soma is low-key in that house, e go hard to nominate am, because he's unproblematic

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2292) (2293) (2294) (2295) (2296) (2297) (2298) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.