Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,672 members, 7,844,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2297) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1512773 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2294) (2295) (2296) (2297) (2298) (2299) (2300) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 6:08pm On Sep 03, 2023
Godoverevery:

Stop accusing her of something you are also guilty.

You women are all the same jare......if you are in her shoes you will even do worst ....abegi.

I will not reply in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 6:08pm On Sep 03, 2023
scondy:

Pity....? Did anybody beat her? A mother of 2 ...? Like say na her 1st entanglement be this....

E be like say she don marry the boy for her head....shuooooo

You might do worst if you are in shoes..

It is easy to bash her.......like you women ain't all the same.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 6:08pm On Sep 03, 2023
Clement1111:

🤣🤣🤣

Honestly I wonder if that guy is really for Adekunle

Stanship doesn't mean foolishness.that I support pdp,apc or lp doesn't mean I'll not condemn them if they go wrong

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 6:10pm On Sep 03, 2023
May what happened to yemi never happen to Adekunle

Time to start praying

And worst is that it’s almost the same people that let yemi down , na them still dey this islanders too

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 6:10pm On Sep 03, 2023
Lauryn41:

I will not reply in Jesus name

Amen
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Playerz: 6:10pm On Sep 03, 2023
kowema:
See Caprisome
Pls did Cross really say this?.
Hei God!.

A delusion of grandeur, period.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 6:10pm On Sep 03, 2023
hahahahaha. Nawa for you

Lauryn41:

Time to start praying

And worst is that it’s almost the same people that let yemi down , na them still dey this islanders too

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 6:10pm On Sep 03, 2023
Clement1111:

Okay

This actually confirms the fact that you are just predicting cus there is no way your source should have different results

Just like saying Tinubu took 1st in the presidential election and another source said Obi took 1st in the presidential election,how does it sound??

Just say the truth about guessing cus nobody is going to beat you and we love you regardless of your Ibadan permutations and Cross-multiplying

Everybody knew Adekunle was going to top,we know Angel was going to be 2nd by alliance votes and the bottom 3 was going to be Pere ,Ike and Seyi....... nothing superficial about your source.......They failed you again
Don't put Angel over Père. It will be shocking if Angel tops Pere.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by firJ: 6:11pm On Sep 03, 2023
Lauryn41:
Hey it has finally happened

My worst fears are coming to pass

Venita has divided this our fanbase wey get only 5 people

See people pitying her because she’s a woman and has been wailing like a widow since last night

Venita nearly put a sexual abuser / offender tag on his head and now she’s putting another one on his head

God will deliver you islanders
It’s unfortunate that she’s using tears to draw sympathy even though she’s meant to be there for Adekunle at the crucial moment.
She’s just being selfish.
Whatever happens though, Adekunle will be fine, Islanders can’t forsake him for Venita, that I know is not possible.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 6:14pm On Sep 03, 2023
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:

At her age, she has no business with alcohol in the first place but what a world we are all living in.
Ilebaye is older than the age she's claiming

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 6:14pm On Sep 03, 2023
Lauryn41:

See people pitying her because she’s a woman and has been wailing like a widow since last night

Venita nearly put a sexual abuser / offender tag on his head and now she’s putting another one on his head

I swear..like whats d tears for..
Which kain prinpalities she be,what kingdom is she from…is she into witchcraft or what..
I’m even tired of binding and casting her..
Ade said he met her yesterday and she did something that hurt him,what does she want from my guy…
Na only God go help Islanders this period,cos our shalaye never even start..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 6:15pm On Sep 03, 2023
Lauryn41:

But I have told you that this'll happen.

Adekunle made a big mistake by jumping into the ship, and now it's too late for him cause his fans are now divided.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 6:15pm On Sep 03, 2023
Lauryn41:

Time to start praying

Let me go and start burning my candles again..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 6:15pm On Sep 03, 2023
Avedonn:

Adekunle made a big mistake by jumping into the ship, and now it's too late for him cause his fans are now divided.

I’m going to avoid them in this nairaland

I’ve blocked most of them on other socials

Very evil people
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Playerz: 6:15pm On Sep 03, 2023
Amillionnn:
So, Venita fall in love like this?

Nawa o!

Poor gurl; sometimes love hurts hon.

Pele. But you for try put pride aside nah, instead of dying slowly

To be fair, Venita does have Adekunle's best interest at heart

She hypes him all the time and buys his fight

See how she entered Alex yesterday because she came for him

Even when she was later talking about it with Alex, she referred to the horrible stuff she said but said she couldn't help it because Alex came for her man

This type of woman naim men dey find; someone that always has your back

However, this is not the best time for her to have pride and be dying inside

This guy dey nominated, e fit go house (god forbid)

But I also cannot fault Ade, women are talking to him anyhow because he is always with Venita and she is older than him

He is probably thinking they think he aint sheet without her

But he needs to handle it better; be matured about it

This route is not the best route

I see them coming back together before the night runs out though

I am man, yes we want to be loved not smothered with love.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 6:16pm On Sep 03, 2023
Avedonn:

No one is divided Biko…No Islander is shipping,Venita get her own fans too and they were never Islanders

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 6:16pm On Sep 03, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Which kain prinpalities she be,what kingdom is she from…is she into witchcraft or what..
Ade said he met her yesterday and she did something that hurt him,what does she want from my guy…

Which kind two timing / lily livered people dey this our islanders so

Will Adekunle escape next week with this their evil movement ??
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gbadoboy: 6:16pm On Sep 03, 2023
garfield1:

Stanship doesn't mean foolishness.that I support pdp,apc or lp doesn't mean I'll not condemn them if they go wrong
That's why sometimes I no dey follow Una chat for WhatsApp group. I go say my mind, admin go begin warn me. Islanders self.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 6:16pm On Sep 03, 2023
so becos am supporting Adekunle make I throw away humanity.

How does wishing for venita to stop feeling bad and stop crying affect Adekunle winning the show Like I don't even understand.

Once again am not watching the show with any emotional attachment.........isn't a do or die affair for me.
Non of them know our black asses.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 6:17pm On Sep 03, 2023
firJ:

It’s unfortunate that she’s using tears to draw sympathy even though she’s meant to be there for Adekunle at the crucial moment.
She’s just being selfish.
Whatever happens though, Adekunle will be fine, Islanders can’t forsake him for Venita, that I know is not possible.

Exactly

She’s SELFISH

Crying like she lost election, when she’s supposed to be there for Adekunle

It’s unfair , evil and selfish abeg

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Manfromlasvegas(m): 6:17pm On Sep 03, 2023
Olodo24:
So Ilebaye acted in Papa Ajasco, but she's still claiming 22. With the way she was claiming to be Gen Z, I never believed the age. This babe should be around 28-30

Baba papa ajasco get different casts. The one wey I watch in the 90s to early 2000s no be the one Baye act. Dem dey change the cast especially for the small small children their role. If not ajasco go grow big pass him role.

The viral clip na 2010 papa ajasco wey she act. If there is anybody wey dere age sure well well based on receipt wey we don see na Baye and Angel. I sure say many more housemates there dey use their real age. The people way go don lie fit no reach five sef, but the thing be say lots of Nigerians dey lie about their age for one reason or the other. So once you dey some certain place dem go project the lie wey dem dey lie normally ontop your head because for their brain if I dey lie or person wey I know dey lie about their age that means you dey lie and everybody dey lie about their age. But no be so.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Playerz: 6:17pm On Sep 03, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Omo, see finish......... grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 6:18pm On Sep 03, 2023
Godoverevery:
so becos am supporting Adekunle make I throw away humanity.

How does wishing for venita to stop feeling bad and stop crying affect Adekunle winning the show Like I don't even understand.

Once again am not watching the show with any emotional attachment.........isn't a do or die affair for me.
Non of them know our black asses.

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 6:19pm On Sep 03, 2023
Lauryn41:

Which kind two timing / lily livered people dey this our islanders so

Will Adekunle escape next week with this their evil movement ??

Adekunle will survive any line up we just need to keep voting harder every week..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 6:20pm On Sep 03, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Adekunle will survive any line up we just need to keep voting harder every week..

I know , I’m just exaggerating 😂😂😂

Their posts here dey shock me

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 6:20pm On Sep 03, 2023
Playerz:

Omo, see finish......... grin

Wetin be dat
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by firJ: 6:22pm On Sep 03, 2023
The annoying part is that, Adekunle has no one to talk to or rather he has chosen to be silent on the matter to fellow housemates but Venita has talked about him to more than six people, these people don’t even like him and the more she paints a target on his back.
I’m getting emotional, I need Lucy here angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 6:23pm On Sep 03, 2023
Clement1111:

Howfar

You see that una mumu onana 🤣🤣🤣
A terrible mistake of a keeper
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 6:23pm On Sep 03, 2023
Lauryn41:

I know , I’m just exaggerating 😂😂😂

Their posts here dey shock me

My own is my fellow Islander wey go vote Seyi and Ike cos they feel Adekunle is safe..I was like what rubbish!!!
Some persons just need steady wiping of oraimo cords on their tiny necks..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 6:23pm On Sep 03, 2023
Amillionnn:
So, Venita fall in love like this?

Nawa o!

Poor gurl; sometimes love hurts hon.

Pele. But you for try put pride aside nah, instead of dying slowly

To be fair, Venita does have Adekunle's best interest at heart

She hypes him all the time and buys his fight

See how she entered Alex yesterday because she came for him

Even when she was later talking about it with Alex, she referred to the horrible stuff she said but said she couldn't help it because Alex came for her man

This type of woman naim men dey find; someone that always has your back

However, this is not the best time for her to have pride and be dying inside

This guy dey nominated, e fit go house (god forbid)

But I also cannot fault Ade, women are talking to him anyhow because he is always with Venita and she is older than him

He is probably thinking they think he aint sheet without her

But he needs to handle it better; be matured about it

This route is not the best route

I see them coming back together before the night runs out though

For ur mind na...shey that ship fit pass the house? So young adekunle na mother of 2 e go marry? She shouldn't be feeling this deep abeg...ko le to yen...it should be fun and light for her for the time it lasts...
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 6:23pm On Sep 03, 2023
I don't think any true Islander is placing Venita over Adekunle.

I also do not think any true Islander will vote Venita.

However, what some people have stated here is facts.

When Venita gets evicted, Kunle will need unicorn votes

So, there is no point burning bridges

Aguwanyi:

No one is divided Biko…No Islander is shipping,Venita get her own fans too and they were never Islanders

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gafferde: 6:24pm On Sep 03, 2023
firJ:
I wish Lucy stays tonight for my viewing pleasure, I will sure miss that her well placed bumbum.
cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2294) (2295) (2296) (2297) (2298) (2299) (2300) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.