Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2338) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1499219 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2335) (2336) (2337) (2338) (2339) (2340) (2341) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 9:57pm On Sep 03, 2023
Venita geraout
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:58pm On Sep 03, 2023
Deks packing her stuff triggered her abandonment issues and that what is boiling over, in all these Deks should have not gotten involved with this gal.....

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 9:58pm On Sep 03, 2023
Baba4kinatu:
Kayode dey protect Seyi ooo... see as angel expose the mofo and his stupid talks
Which other Seyi again🙄
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:59pm On Sep 03, 2023
But Venita is not making sense now, she had a hand in the fight and she is still giving this reaction.....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 9:59pm On Sep 03, 2023
Venita is being very unreasonable.

I dont even expect this ship to last after the rubbish she was saying about Mercy and Adekunle that first time.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 9:59pm On Sep 03, 2023
Manfromlasvegas:

He definitely told Lucy that on Friday I think.

Wanting to cry about leaving no mean anything. You may ask to leave and still feel sad when the time to leave comes. They are not mutually exclusive.

Person wey tell Biggie say he hurt to be living now.
Issorit.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by firJ: 9:59pm On Sep 03, 2023
Adekunle tried though, his voice was still calm even with Venita raising her voice and throwing tantrums with housemates present.

It is best he walked away.
I know the relationship is not over though, they will still be back but I wish it is fucccking over.😡

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 10:00pm On Sep 03, 2023
Adekunle made the initial mistake of moving from his bed to her bed,big mistake .

I am a crazy feminist ,but there are some basic things I don't expect a man to compromise on .

He should never go back to her bed ,if she wants his warmth she should go to his bed.He should not just move back to her bed .

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ukaface(f): 10:00pm On Sep 03, 2023
At least the ship don sink
To your tents o Israel
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 10:00pm On Sep 03, 2023
Manfromlasvegas:
You guys talk as if there is a place fans of a housemate gather and say we will give all our votes to this other housemate because our fave is not up.

Alliance vote is actually overated. I suspect it cancels out across board. Most people who support a certain housemate have little in common beyond supporting that housemate. If their collective fave is not up, they vote according to whatever reason inspires them. The overwhelming majority will not even vote at all. Every housemate benefits from this sort of voting. As I said before I suspect it cancels out, so let us not over rate it.
You have sense.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 10:00pm On Sep 03, 2023
So who's escalating the whole issue now by shouting everywhere and creating unnecessary noise

Silly Venita
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:00pm On Sep 03, 2023
firJ:
Adekunle tried though, his voice was still calm even with Venita raising her voice and throwing tantrums with housemates present.

It is best he walked away.
I know the relationship is not over though, they will still be back but I wish it is fucccking over.😡

I don't think so, what Seyi warned Deks about is currently playing out.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Manfromlasvegas(m): 10:01pm On Sep 03, 2023
I see venita's point. Small issue you don carry blanket go lounge. Are you kidding me. Pastor, you may as well tell everybody that we are fighting.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:01pm On Sep 03, 2023
garfield1:

But deks dey Bleep up oh.why would he be putting his things in her locker when he has a locker? Does it mean ade can move in with a woman he's dating? Na wao
Not her locker...they have an extra one they both share asides their individual lockers
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 10:01pm On Sep 03, 2023
Amillionnn:
Nah! It’s not like I like the ship. See ehn if we want to give Kunle a real chance at winning this money, we need alliances from every corner.

For now, I don’t think she’s ruining his chances, if I ever feel like it’s gotten to that point, na me go enter bb house go remove her. Lol

Alliances don't win BBN.we don't need the alliance.efe,miracle,mercy,laycon,wm, phyna all won without alliance votes

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 10:01pm On Sep 03, 2023
Godoverevery:
Hmmmm..............silence is the best answer for a fool (in baye voice)
Point of correction. Silenceness grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 10:01pm On Sep 03, 2023
So Venita's grouse with Deks is that he made it obvious to the other HMs that they were fighting by sleeping on the couch.

Madam, na because Deks no wan change am for u. That's very lame focusing on the effect and ignoring the cause.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:02pm On Sep 03, 2023
About 2 weeks ago Deks was saying their ship has become a model for the other HMs.....cheesy grin cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 10:03pm On Sep 03, 2023
UncannyGenius:
Only you, not me.

If you haven't lived in with a lover before for like 6month to a year......trust me you can't relate.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:03pm On Sep 03, 2023
Manfromlasvegas:
I see venita's point. Small issue you don carry blanket go lounge. Are you kidding me. Pastor, you may as well tell everybody that we are fighting.

That's true, I mean everyone knows they share a bed and sleeping outside already sends the message.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 10:03pm On Sep 03, 2023
scondy:

Not her locker...they have an extra one they both share asides their individual lockers

Ok.i didn't know.then he shouldn't have packed out since it isn't here.
Are you watching her melodrama now? Venita na mad woman
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:03pm On Sep 03, 2023
Godoverevery:
Adekunle shouldn't have argue with her.

Venita is an emotional person

R u for real
..please keep quiet if u have nothing concrete to say
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 10:04pm On Sep 03, 2023
Tonnyray:
Point of correction. Silenceness grin
My bad......GOD BLESSING BRO
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ukaface(f): 10:04pm On Sep 03, 2023
fitzmayowa:
About 2 weeks ago Deks was saying their ship has become a model for the other HMs.....cheesy grin cheesy
Model don turn to God forbid 😂😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 10:04pm On Sep 03, 2023
Manfromlasvegas:

True, can't believe adekunle fans are defending it

That's the equivalent to asking for a divorce after any fight or leaving your matrimonial home after any fight

Makes no sense yet adekunle fans aren't seeing that and it's stupid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Travelpes: 10:04pm On Sep 03, 2023
We deal with things differently.Everyone can judge both Ade and Ven based on their view of things. But how we react when issues arise can either make thing worse or make them better.Adekunle’s reactions may be sincere,but it brought people to their matter.Venita too responded to people.Marriage no easy sha
Twoclans:
Adekunle made the initial mistake of moving from his bed to her bed,big mistake .

I am a crazy feminist ,but there are some basic things I don't expect a man to compromise on .

He should never go back to her bed ,if she wants his warmth she should go to his bed.He should not just move back to her bed .
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 10:04pm On Sep 03, 2023
kowema:

I agree, On the flip side, Adekunle feels it's the ship that saved him.

Why when it didn't save him last year
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 10:05pm On Sep 03, 2023
fitzmayowa:

That's true, I mean everyone knows they share a bed and sleeping outside already sends the message.....

She wey no go party last night no send message abi😒

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 10:05pm On Sep 03, 2023
Manfromlasvegas:

According to what he said in his diary session, he was angry with what happened yesterday and because he didn't want to react he stayed away from people. He was also having eviction nerves.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:05pm On Sep 03, 2023
How Venita left the cause of the quarrel but focused on Adekunle’s reaction is beyond me.
Like how the fućk do you dictate how a grown person should react to issues when pissed.
He has a right to react however he seem fit na.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Leggodeals(f): 10:05pm On Sep 03, 2023
When trying to pull a Shella fails miserably cheesy

Bad boy Sheggz oh Deks is that you grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 10:05pm On Sep 03, 2023
Altrarecords:

Adekunle whitemoney out

Those 3 ladies are most likely top 3

No sir,ade will top one of them

(1) (2) (3) ... (2335) (2336) (2337) (2338) (2339) (2340) (2341) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.