Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,778 members, 7,831,496 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2340) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1493638 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2337) (2338) (2339) (2340) (2341) (2342) (2343) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 10:13pm On Sep 03, 2023
Adekunle you will be fine

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:13pm On Sep 03, 2023
ItisHi:
Not coming to the party made the HMs knew something was off. You insult someone and expect the person to come cuddle you the next min. Not everyone is a Simp with no self worth!

He should come and sleep on the bed after u insulted him ...a ma she nkan o....

Venita has unresolved issues from her previous marriage...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:14pm On Sep 03, 2023
fitzmayowa:
About 2 weeks ago Deks was saying their ship has become a model for the other HMs.....cheesy grin cheesy

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:14pm On Sep 03, 2023
scondy:

R u for real
..please keep quiet if u have nothing concrete to say

That one no get sense

Na today I notice
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 10:14pm On Sep 03, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Well, Seyi was right warning Deks....
She's a ticking time bomb
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by aremubabs: 10:15pm On Sep 03, 2023
Manfromlasvegas:
I see venita's point. Small issue you don carry blanket go lounge. Are you kidding me. Pastor, you may as well tell everybody that we are fighting.

Define small issue

Some of the issues you all like to underrate are usually the cause of breakups or miserable marriages.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:15pm On Sep 03, 2023
Awon powacopu don scatter, since Neo sabi buy fight is he going to start fighting Deks now.....

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 10:15pm On Sep 03, 2023
Allnacruise:
Doyin and Angel are discussing about nominations....
So they both agreed on putting up people they think are not strong so they will have a chance if they are up with them

Good strategy.that means neo,venita,soma,alex

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 10:15pm On Sep 03, 2023
Ceec is saying the house is boring ,she is saying that even biggie will be bored .

Ceec is upset pere did not get evicted .General kuku stood up and left the space for her .She will miss Ike.

Cee c you are a housemate,not a viewer.Are other housemates there to entertain you?

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:16pm On Sep 03, 2023
carammel:
How Venita left the cause of the quarrel but focused on Adekunle’s reaction is beyond me.
Like how the fućk do you dictate how a grown person should react to issues when pissed.
He has a right to react however he seem fit na.

Venita doing what she knows how to do best

While arisers are here doing what they know how to do best

She wants Adekunle to remain inside her pockets , but baba has his sense intact and is doing things his way

That’s what’s killing her and Adekunle haters out here

Bad boy Deks for a reason

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by VEHINTOLAR: 10:16pm On Sep 03, 2023
Baba4kinatu:

Well make yourself happy. You will be dragged by how you presented yourself. Idiotic seyi priding himself as awolowos grandson by disrespecting other people's father and generation. Don't make me come for him, you might go to bed crying on his behalf. Steer clear. I didnt go on a 3 year ban for going sake, it is because i guided a MOD who was misyarning accordingly

Lol,you honestly think I will stoop so low to the point of exchanging a witless back and forth with a dimwit like you,right ? Quite funny,you seem so proud of your 3 year ban,lol ! That's stupidity,you know ? Come to even think of it,what makes you think you're in anyway different from that "idiotic seyi" ? You,make me cry ? Oh my...........,trust me,if I had really wanted to go very dirty with you,I would have triggered a depression in your system by now ! Emeka,walahi talahi, you're a featherweight in that game !

Just consider this as my last post to you on the subject;I'm done.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:16pm On Sep 03, 2023
Threebear:
Adekunle is such a sweet man 😍😍😍😍😍😍

When will I get a man that will treat me like this ?

You don resume
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 10:16pm On Sep 03, 2023
UncannyGenius:
You don't know me. If I was the one in place of Adekunle. I would have ended the ship since she called me "stupid". If she likes she can cry to death, I don't care.

Omo you go end relationship tire oooo.

Well I was once like you sha..............when you do fiancée level things bro you will understand.

Your patience will be push off limits several time......all this happening between venita and Adekunle nah even small thing i swear.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by firJ: 10:16pm On Sep 03, 2023
You insulted the living daylight outta that nigga, you have called him stupid in the presence of your friend, you made it glaring that there was trouble in the relationship by not attending the party and made people question Adekunle at the party.

As a better African man with balls, he left you to be yourself and mind his eviction fever yet he are trying to control how he should react?

Aswear na only Bleep we suppose Dey Bleep these women and dump their asses.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 10:17pm On Sep 03, 2023
Why Deks come dey look like Yemi abi na my eye?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 10:18pm On Sep 03, 2023
Neo go support hin sister na.

Deks should know this already.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 10:18pm On Sep 03, 2023
I don’t even know what to say…

Yeah Adekunle leaving matrimonial home has opened the yansh of the relationship but okwaya, why does Venita have to open mouth too much to harass the guy so much and expect him to take the insult…

Whew!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 10:18pm On Sep 03, 2023
Thank you Neo for saying the truth that you didn't know they were quarrelling until you didn't see her at the party
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:18pm On Sep 03, 2023
We move!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 10:18pm On Sep 03, 2023
Tonnyray:
Why Deks come dey look like Yemi abi na my eye?

They look alike a lot.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:20pm On Sep 03, 2023
For some weird reason I feel this Adenita ship may last outside 😁

I'm starting to love the two of them .

Two stubborn goats .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 10:20pm On Sep 03, 2023
Damnnnn Adekunle look so much like Yemi
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:21pm On Sep 03, 2023
Altrarecords:
In all of these where's mercy that's supposed to be venitas closest friend?

I know mercy never liked adekunle but shouldn't she at least support venita?
She wanted Adekunle for herself but Venita was faster.
That’s why she’s not happy with the two of themgrin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 10:21pm On Sep 03, 2023
What's happening between Kim and Cross?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 10:21pm On Sep 03, 2023
ColdHunter:

They've not been close

I'm not talking bbn friendship, they have been friends outside the house since Pepperdem

I also feel mercy lowkey feels betrayed Venita values adekunle over them sha

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:21pm On Sep 03, 2023
ColdHunter:
All this is what Venita wanted all this while.

She wanted a relationship that she can milk for highlights at her convenience.

This shenanigans of hers is mechanical and crafted
God bless you!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 10:21pm On Sep 03, 2023
Crosskim dan quarrel

Wetin happen
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 10:22pm On Sep 03, 2023
Lol, Kim self is feeling somehow about Cross?

Shippers, una sorry oh…
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 10:22pm On Sep 03, 2023
Kim and cross doing there own too.

That video vex cross ooooo
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 10:22pm On Sep 03, 2023
Biggie sef na gamer.
He intentionally played that part of the video with Pere and Kim being all cossy and as expected, there's trouble with crosskim ship 🤣.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 10:22pm On Sep 03, 2023
Na wa...Tonight na couples fight night.. grin

Kim and Cross now. Kim saying Cross flipped on her and she does not know what happened.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:22pm On Sep 03, 2023
Lauryn41:

Venita doing what she knows how to do best

While arisers are here doing what they know how to do best

She wants Adekunle to remain inside her pockets , but baba has his sense intact and is doing things his way

That’s what’s killing her and Adekunle haters out here

Bad boy Deks for a reason
Haters will surely hate
You can imagine those that have been insulting Venita because she’s friends with Adekunle now suddenly siding with Benita simply because she is fighting Adekunle .

It’s all about trolling Ade to them, they hate who likes him and like who hates him.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2337) (2338) (2339) (2340) (2341) (2342) (2343) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.