Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,751 members, 7,831,408 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2349) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1493448 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2346) (2347) (2348) (2349) (2350) (2351) (2352) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 12:51am On Sep 04, 2023
Avedonn:
grin Those housemates are hilarious sha.

Soma, Angel, Pere and Neo don accompanied Adekunle to his shipping bed with a song and claps.

Venita had to choice than to laugh and accept him back.
Thats so funny.They are Adenitas supporters club lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 12:51am On Sep 04, 2023
Avedonn:
grin Those housemates are hilarious sha.

Soma, Angel, Pere and Neo don accompanied Adekunle to his shipping bed with a song and claps.

Venita had to choice than to laugh and accept him back.
I enjoyed that scene tbh

It was fun
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 12:53am On Sep 04, 2023
Aguwanyi:

🤣🤣🤣🤣.pls pity my mental health

I understand why he took that route,he thinks the ship is what kept him in the house today.If only he knows how much his fans went all out for him .

Especially since the two people in ships survived the eviction .

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 12:53am On Sep 04, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Maybe this was d reason biggie called him..
What rubbish!!

Hmm,I think I agree with this cos the camera was on venita when biggiee called Adekunle and boom Adekunle came in with the guys singing..

Same thing soma said biggie called him to take care of angel when both of them were quarrelling..

Anyhow let them enjoy,am for Adekunle aloneee

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 12:54am On Sep 04, 2023
Alheeri:

I knew it won't be easy for him to free her like that, the guys will always lead him back esp. Neo.

Shey Adekunle don let her know dat she can't insult him without getting fire back..

He could have stood his ground man.after all the rubbishing,he is the one to do the begging?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 12:54am On Sep 04, 2023
Make I go watch headies award jeje
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 12:55am On Sep 04, 2023
MasterSteps:
The Olopades are back, thanks and no thanks to the committee of friends who led Mr Bad Boy Deks to his Mrs, not before waking her with a disjointed version of Davido's Feel.

Committee of Friends
Mr&Mrs Anyama
Pere
Neo (friend and family)

Congratulations to the Olopades.

What stopped them from forcing venita to go and beg him? Sounds more like trying to take out their competition strategically

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 12:56am On Sep 04, 2023
As it stands now, Adekunle is seriously dragging the simp of the season award with Soma.

Baba dey beg 36 year old single mother of two to allow him back on her bed.

Chai 🙆🏽‍♂️🤣🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 12:56am On Sep 04, 2023
Clement1111:

I enjoyed that scene tbh

It was fun

You enjoyed pere trying to make him humiliate himself you mean?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 12:56am On Sep 04, 2023
garfield1:

Mynd44 nplfmod obinoscopy seun Dominique rule 1,2,3,4 and 5.l severely violated.she attacked,insulted,threatened me with violence.apply extreme measures
Go and call ur ancestors..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 12:57am On Sep 04, 2023
Twoclans:

I understand why he took that route,he thinks the ship is what kept him in the house today.If only he knows how much his fans went all out for him .

I would rather say it was the housemates who advised and led him back with Venita. He's a typical people pleaser after all, irrespective of his stubbornness.

Anyway, Venita probably understands him better now.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 12:57am On Sep 04, 2023
I believe this is what he is thinking

He sat outside for a while thinking before he had that conversation with Venita

Venita also reacted the way she did because she thinks the same thing

And also because of what Ike told her about how Ade will come back to her if he survives eviction. Meaning it all leads back to game plan

Twoclans:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 12:57am On Sep 04, 2023
Just ignore

Aguwanyi:

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 12:58am On Sep 04, 2023
Alheeri:

Hmm,I think I agree with this cos the camera was on venita when biggiee called Adekunle and boom Adekunle came in with the guys singing..

Same thing soma said biggie called him to take care of angel when both of them were quarrelling..

And I think she has been crying..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 12:58am On Sep 04, 2023
COOL10:
As it stands now, Adekunle is seriously dragging the simp of the season award with Soma.

Baba dey beg 36 year old mother of two to allow him back on her bed.

Chai 🙆🏽‍♂️🙆🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

The guy is in bondage.at least she should have done the begging inorder to allow him set the terms of the affair by making venita agree to come to his bed,give him space etc

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Psychedelia(m): 12:58am On Sep 04, 2023
Adenita summarised in a picture 😂

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 12:58am On Sep 04, 2023
garfield1:

He could have stood his ground man.after all the rubbishing,he is the one to do the begging?

How did he beg,he was singing with the guys..did you hear him say am sorry.

Those two will be together and there's nothing anyone can do except venita gets evicted shaa.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 1:00am On Sep 04, 2023
Alheeri:

How did he beg,he was singing with the guys..did you hear him say am sorry.

Those two will be together and there's nothing anyone can do except venita gets evicted shaa.

Guy,this thing is a painful thing to watch.its so sad.look at how he was singing as if his life depended on it
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 1:01am On Sep 04, 2023
Alheeri:

What will biggie gain from the ship?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 1:01am On Sep 04, 2023
Clement1111:
Welcome me to the Adenita ship

I am fully onboard, if I see any negative comments about my ship ....I block you or mute you

Adenita to the moon🔐🔐🔐

Clement u sef
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 1:02am On Sep 04, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Stanship is not madness.enjoy your ban in advance.yaba ryt people everywhere
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Psychedelia(m): 1:03am On Sep 04, 2023
Adekunle should hurry up and take Venita's surname.
She has earned that respect from him.
She bought all his fights.
She even beefed Angel because she didn't comply with her request to save Adekunle, not even herself

ADEKUNLE AKPOFURE SHOULD STOP PLAYING AND GET REAL JOR!

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 1:03am On Sep 04, 2023
Amillionnn:
Just ignore

Garfield’s case is beyond redemption..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 1:04am On Sep 04, 2023
Psychedelia:
Adekunle should hurry up and take Venita's surname.
She has earned that respect from him.
She bought all his fights.
She even beefed Angel because she didn't comply with her request to save Adekunle, not even herself

ADEKUNLE AKPOFURE SHOULD STOP PLAYING AND GET REAL JOR!

Ok thank you…
Can u run along now..

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Psychedelia(m): 1:04am On Sep 04, 2023
garfield1:

The guy is in bondage.at least she should have done the begging inorder to allow him set the terms of the affair by making venita agree to come to his bed,give him space etc

True love is not a crime 😏

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 1:04am On Sep 04, 2023
COOL10:

Baba dey beg 36 year old single mother of two to allow him back on her bed.

Chai 🙆🏽‍♂️🤣🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

Y not face ur whitemoney who is begging for kiss from everygirl in the house, since the day llebaye rejected him he has been targeting her.

Doyin still spoke about it in da salon today..

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 1:08am On Sep 04, 2023
garfield1:

What will biggie gain from the ship?

Content, social media buzz,Adenita ship is the only ship some bbn brands use for advert..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 1:09am On Sep 04, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Clement u sef
😂😂😂

You want that beautiful singing performance to go to waste??

C'mon nau

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:10am On Sep 04, 2023
COOL10:
Masculinity is now almost a thing of the past. Look at Soma. Now, Look at Adekunle. Weak men everywhere. Shioor 🤢🤮🤮
Most of the male housemates are sissies.
1. Nurse Eliza apologising to Bush Baby CeeC.
2. Soma being the unrepentant crybaby simp.
3. Cross, a so-called playboy, throwing his friend under the bus because of woman.
4. Ike apologising to the whoreangel after their fight die to the simp Soma urging him to do so. Also crying after tomboy Alex delivered him some punches in the pool.
5. Neofragile acting nice guy to some Ilefake or Ilerapist only to find out recently that she has been gaming them.
6. Whitemonkey, it isn't obvious. He should have been born a woman instead.
7. Prince an eliminate fool.
8. Adakunle being a wife to her husband Venitus
Why is this show called Big Brother instead of Big Sister since the bitches are treated with preferentially?

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 1:10am On Sep 04, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Ignore that guy abeg

He shouldn't push you to ban o

I still miss banters with all Islanders
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 1:10am On Sep 04, 2023
General has gone back to telling Alex sweet nothings angry angry

Alex has been widowed a second time in biggies house.

This pere can whisper for Africa. undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 1:11am On Sep 04, 2023
Alheeri:

Content, social media buzz,Adenita ship is the only ship some bbn brands use for advert..

Like which brand?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2346) (2347) (2348) (2349) (2350) (2351) (2352) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.