Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2350) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1498464 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2347) (2348) (2349) (2350) (2351) (2352) (2353) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 1:12am On Sep 04, 2023
Clement1111:

Ignore that guy abeg

He shouldn't push you to ban o

I still miss banters with all Islanders

Lol…
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 1:12am On Sep 04, 2023
Clement1111:

Ignore that guy abeg

He shouldn't push you to ban o

I still miss banters with all Islanders

The senseless lady dun get ban already and she pushed herself by the way
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 1:12am On Sep 04, 2023
Clement1111:

😂😂😂

You want that beautiful singing performance to go to waste??

C'mon nau

Make e waste..Venita is not a nice person

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 1:12am On Sep 04, 2023
Alex is in love with Pere.😂😂😂

Alex: I'll let you do your thing in this house. I'll wait till I get outside to find out what you have with Ceec

Pere abeg, tell her what she wants to hear.😂😂

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 1:14am On Sep 04, 2023
garfield1:

The stupid lady dun get ban already and she pushed herself by the way
No need of reporting anybody to mod

You guys are teammates and ought to support each other regardless
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 1:14am On Sep 04, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Make e waste..Venita is not a nice person
Hater of beautiful things 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 1:16am On Sep 04, 2023
Alex: That wasn't what you read in Aquafina task o.

Alex fans, we told you Aquafina task is why Alex has been beefing Pere. See her blushing. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 1:16am On Sep 04, 2023
Clement1111:

No need of reporting anybody to mod

You guys are teammates and ought to support each other regardless

Lol.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 1:18am On Sep 04, 2023
UncannyGenius:
Most of the male housemates are sissies.
1. Nurse Eliza apologising to Bush Baby CeeC.
2. Soma being the unrepentant crybaby simp.
3. Cross, a so-called playboy, throwing his friend under the bus because of woman.
4. Ike apologising to the whoreangel after their fight die to the simp Soma urging him to do so. Also crying after tomboy Alex delivered him some punches in the pool.
5. Neofragile acting nice guy to some Ilefake or Ilerapist only to find out recently that she has been gaming them.
6. Whitemonkey, it isn't obvious. He should have been born a woman instead.
7. Prince an eliminate fool.
8. Adakunle being a wife to her husband Venitus
Why is this show called Big Brother instead of Big Sister since the bitches are treated with preferentially?
They are in public space sha. Most of these guys won't act like this in real life.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:21am On Sep 04, 2023
COOL10:
As it stands now, Adekunle is seriously dragging the simp of the season award with Soma.

Baba dey beg 36 year old single mother of two to allow him back on her bed.

Chai 🙆🏽‍♂️🤣🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️
Bad Boy Dek is gone forever. Toy Boy Dek is here to stay. What a tragedy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 1:23am On Sep 04, 2023
Make Davido win Album of the year make I go sleep abeg
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 1:26am On Sep 04, 2023
Clement1111:
Welcome me to the Adenita ship

I am fully onboard, if I see any negative comments about my ship ....I block you or mute you

Adenita to the moon🔐🔐🔐

Lol, I dont even know what to say again.

Garfield now has his ...I told you so moment. Chai
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 1:28am On Sep 04, 2023
ItisHi:
They are in public space sha. Most of these guys won't act like this in real life.

I agree. Na votes make them dey call cow my brother..

Esp Ade that thinks his ship with Venita is helping him. While that is exaggerated, he isnt exactly wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 1:29am On Sep 04, 2023
Alheeri:

Y not face ur whitemoney who is begging for kiss from everygirl in the house, since the day llebaye rejected him he has been targeting her.

Doyin still spoke about it in da salon today..

Deflection, Deflection, Deflection. Stop trying to deviate from the topic of discussion grin cheesy.

The crux of the matter is that Adekunle is quickly losing his essence. Venita is sucking that guy's blood with reckless abandon 😆 and if care is not taken, he's going to end up like Yemi did with Khosi.

Baba organized make-shift band to sing for Venita so that she'll allow him sleep on her bed . No be juju be that?

Pray hard ooo 🤣

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 1:31am On Sep 04, 2023
UncannyGenius:
Bad Boy Dek is gone forever. Toy Boy Dek is here to stay. What a tragedy.

Big tragedy.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 1:36am On Sep 04, 2023
Headies had to take their awards show to the U.S.A just to reacquire some relevance but it still looks shitty to me undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 1:44am On Sep 04, 2023
Clement1111:

Hater of beautiful things 😂😂😂

🤣🤣🤣
Let me hate in peace Biko..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Psychedelia(m): 1:44am On Sep 04, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Ok thank you…
Can u run along now..

I'll run along to Ikoyi Registry where Adekunle will be changing his surname 😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 1:51am On Sep 04, 2023
ThierryJay:

I agree. Na votes make them dey call cow my brother..

Esp Ade that thinks his ship with Venita is helping him. While that is exaggerated, he isnt exactly wrong.

Men don't win bbn through ships.why can't he get this?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by trytillmake(m): 1:51am On Sep 04, 2023
Alex mind think say Pere send am, she no know say na money dey Pere eye baddest guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 1:54am On Sep 04, 2023
Congratulations Asake for winning next rated

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Manfromlasvegas(m): 1:59am On Sep 04, 2023
Kaku master, rest
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 2:11am On Sep 04, 2023
Seeing Kcee perform right now, I couldn't help but notice a slight resemblance between him and Cross 🤔

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 2:14am On Sep 04, 2023
jenifer007:
Congratulations Asake for winning next rated

The most in form musician

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 2:24am On Sep 04, 2023
Is it Mamba that is crying?

I thought they said that she’s strong,

She no even shake as Prince comot

But what exactly is making cry at this time of the night abi morning

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by finallybusy: 3:10am On Sep 04, 2023
finallybusy:
I dey fold arms look una. Once Adekunle survives today, Venita will apologise for overreacting. That is, if she doesn't do so once they all wake up. Bad Boy Deks, is that an animal, place or thing? So far his name is Adekunle Olopade, he don buy market for Venita hand. His fans should start supporting her because only departure from the game will end their relationship. Whenever God wants to punish somebody, He throws the person's favourite in a ship. Una go type tire.
For those who thought I was lying.

Doyin’s strategy makes sense. Right now she’s hustling for another 300k. Too many heavyweights are still in the game to believe she has a chance of winning. If Adekunle is nominated alongside her, she’s going home. If Venita is nominated alongside her, another homeward trip for her. Splitting Adenita fans by putting both up gives her a chance to knock out the weaker member. I hope everything goes according to plan for her. She’s stayed long enough to build a considerable fan base.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 3:13am On Sep 04, 2023
Cross prayer finally answered. Sleeping with his hand on Kim's breaast
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 3:37am On Sep 04, 2023
Just watched the video of Adekunle and his backup singers grin

I refuse to be a shipper!! cry

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 4:04am On Sep 04, 2023
Ade na guy man dancing for her with his backup singers🤩 I love what he did with his dignity intact seeing how Venita dey cry up and down making him look like a mean person to housemates that where planning to nominate only him leaving her out and some dense viewers too! Atleast he has thought her a lesson to mind her utterances on him! It takes a man with balls to punish his older more advanced lover for solid 24hrs in that small space even with all her tears and emotional blackmail BadBoyDeks tried unlike smelly idiots like useless Segun that is handicapped at the mercy of ekuke to help his dead Career☺️

16 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 4:28am On Sep 04, 2023
What manner of Man will make a beautiful mother of 2 sulk for his love on world tv☺️ He is definitely a god in human flesh choi Adeeeeeeeeekunle 😍
Who won't want all these in a Man🥵

17 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by RightDecision15: 5:01am On Sep 04, 2023
Clement1111:
Welcome me to the Adenita ship

I am fully onboard, if I see any negative comments about my ship ....I block you or mute you

Adenita to the moon🔐🔐🔐

Don’t divide the General’s vote o 😊

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 5:17am On Sep 04, 2023
Islanders...ship or no ship ...Adekunle remains our focus ..he has to do what he gats to do to survive in there ...our own is to go hard on those votes to ensure he wins ....shikena ....every other thing na entertainment...Good TV...

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2347) (2348) (2349) (2350) (2351) (2352) (2353) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.