Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2353) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1468659 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2350) (2351) (2352) (2353) (2354) (2355) (2356) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 9:39am On Sep 04, 2023
Threebear:
My token stanship for angel don end.

She can leave this week if she wants 😁😁

Meanwhile the gizzard is down to two faves ...it's our job to take out the remaining two this week so the toxic thing can be vanquished forever 😁
Oh it's so Sad Kidd happened to be one of his victims sad I don't care about Ike!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 9:41am On Sep 04, 2023
Lauryn41:

Is this playing ??
No play it's prolly ur beef with venny grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bunnae(f): 9:42am On Sep 04, 2023
How Mercy is able to eat with Whitemoney is amazing. The guy eats like his head is not correct.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 9:45am On Sep 04, 2023
Not even up to 24hrs you made up with your wife!!

No catching up,talking about yourselves, no bonding, not even babe I'm sorry for leaving you to sleep all alone last night, not even a body massage, Venbitter deserves a body massage from her man for making her cry uncontrollable on national TV.

All you could think of, discuss and gossip about na other housemates.

I mean this lady confided in you that her greatest fear is abandonment and rejection, yet you abandoned her, moved out from your matrimonial bed so the whole house will know you're fighting.

Kuku you are a terrible person!!

You just had to put up that charade because Soma and Biggie told you to, not that you wanted to.

Well...well, good morning Islanders here's your food

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Graysons: 9:45am On Sep 04, 2023
QueenSindel:
Pere really likes Ade.. if not for his poor emotional intelligence Ade would have prolly given him a chance for the Bromance he wants but if it pass that one Ade no do again ooo cheesy cheesy If his wish is granted I know he wont see any use begging cross to not leave him cheesy
You mean that failed banker who's only good at licking her husband Ventia toto? That clown should carry his low IQ self far away from the General.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 9:46am On Sep 04, 2023
Na General shock me for that video sha...
I just dey laugh as he dey dance 😆 😆
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 9:49am On Sep 04, 2023
Graysons:
You mean that failed banker who's only good at licking her husband Ventia toto? That clown should carry his low IQ self far away from the General.
Why u dey foam for mouth we know who get the low iQ between The Emperor Deks and his backup singer ur failed General wey dey beg for game of luck cos he has no IQ to Win Hoh cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 9:52am On Sep 04, 2023
Threebear:
My token stanship for angel don end.

She can leave this week if she wants 😁😁

Meanwhile the gizzard is down to two faves ...it's our job to take out the remaining two this week so the toxic thing can be vanquished forever 😁

Lolz

Pere got 22% with no alliance and you still think you can take him out easily. cheesy cheesy

Pere na contender oo,if you no know

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 9:53am On Sep 04, 2023
thatigboman:
it was last season that I loved her. She has been so off this season, but I never looked her way.
And mad idiot Titus fishbone is laughing that "Spartans don cast" because ike left. Is Ike CeeC? She's mad. She's even worse than Seyi.

Stop fooling yourself, you don't like her one bit.

I am sure you will defend CeeC if she has said the same.

Hypocritical tribalistic thing

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 9:56am On Sep 04, 2023
I prefer this somgel ship to Adenita 100 times.they give each other space at least,have freedom to intermingle with others and angel isn't controlling

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Agbogo1: 10:01am On Sep 04, 2023
Nhazeru:

No catching up,talking about yourselves, no bonding, not even babe I'm sorry for leaving you to sleep all alone last night, not even a body massage, Venbitter deserves a body massage from her man for making her cry uncontrollable on national TV.

I mean this lady confided in you that her greatest fear is abandonment and rejection, yet you abandoned her, moved out from your matrimonial bed so the whole house will know you're fighting.

You just had to put up that charade because Soma and Biggie told you to, not that you wanted to.

Abeg go siddon one place.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:02am On Sep 04, 2023
Nhazeru:
Praying for Soma to win Hoh today and for everybody to be up
Me too!
If possible,omashola should win it!grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:03am On Sep 04, 2023
Sanqa:
So Adekunle has a problem with how Alex dresses and Baye's disappearing sex appeal? 😂😂 I'm tired of asking what's wrong with this man. A good thing his wife reminded him that the reason she doesn't wear bum shorts is because she doesn't have bums to show grin.
Honestly I think this guy is obsessed with Alex and her cute bums grin especially when he compares with what he has to manage.
SMH
I was highly disappointed in him!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:04am On Sep 04, 2023
Godoverevery:
How on Earth did WM win the show in 2021.

Like how?
Kitchen strategy!grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 10:11am On Sep 04, 2023
Threebear:
Omo Ike is not leaving o

Make I dey post am over over and over again.

Because I know some people will dig up my last week Post and say I said he would leave .

Ike is safe .
fraudster

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:12am On Sep 04, 2023
Bayetribe let's gather more Iuc's, Ilebaye will be up today don't believe any Ikorodu or online Deloitte that tells you Ilebaye is winning the money. They do this at times to make you confident and relax in your voting. Get premium iuc's, vote harder,She deserves that money

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 10:14am On Sep 04, 2023
Threebear:
From an authentic source, the houseguests aren't leaving tonight .

At least Kim isn't.
but 2 left. That your sauce is not authentic at all

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 10:15am On Sep 04, 2023
I heard the Boytoy Simp has ran back to his Madam,lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tolexy007(m): 10:15am On Sep 04, 2023
Nhazeru:
Bayetribe let's gather more Iuc's, Ilebaye will be up today don't believe any Ikorodu or online Deloitte that tells you Ilebaye is winning the money. They do this at times to make you confident and relax in your voting. Get premium iuc's, vote harder,She deserves that money

I want to purposely increase my dstv sub to have more vote for My pepper dem girl (Baye).

She fit the money and Money fit her .

team Baye 100%.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 10:17am On Sep 04, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Pele my dear!grin

grin grin grin

I’m going through alot....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 10:17am On Sep 04, 2023
So that stupid dirty cunt Mamba finally brought up the Aquafina award Pere presented to Ceec

We been knw say na her main issue with Pere be dat

Yeye

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rose020897(f): 10:22am On Sep 04, 2023
Nhazeru:

Make unA continue to cook.. lol. It won't stick. No be today.

The only reason seyi own sticked was because he no get fans.

What ade even said wasn't malicious. Person no fit talk again?

It's like Alex fans new target is Adekunle. I don dey see their movement.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:24am On Sep 04, 2023
Nhazeru:

Tbh,I never expected him to stoop so low in gossiping about women and how they chose to dress or appear!
I don’t care how he choses to treat Venita but he should keep Illebaye out of his mouth!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 10:25am On Sep 04, 2023
Mamba you want to use Pere for her nonsense game ,I thought she wanted him home yesterday, how would she have played your game then ,Aquafina kill you there ,Pere won’t leave his old friends for you rest ,biggie bring Prince back because Pere can’t do that job

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 10:26am On Sep 04, 2023
Rose020897:

Make unA continue to cook.. lol. It won't stick. No be today.

The only reason seyi own sticked was because he no get fans.

What ade even said wasn't malicious. Person no fit talk again?

It's like Alex fans new target is Adekunle. I don dey see their movement.
He is never getting rid of the gossip tag. I thought he said he has come back to clean his image

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rose020897(f): 10:28am On Sep 04, 2023
Sanqa:

He is never getting rid of the gossip tag. I thought he said he has come back to clean his image

When others talk it ain't gossip.. make una dey play

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gafferde: 10:28am On Sep 04, 2023
Neo to Doyin - I'm nominating Baye..

Doyin - Baye? Ah ah. You were friends with this girl now. You were looking out for her. Do not nominate her. You can fight with her if you want, but do not nominate her please.

Neo: She will nominate me. That girl go call my name.

Doyin: She will not. I promise, Baye will not do that. I don't know her mind sha oo. But I don't think she will do that.

Baye fans: Doyin is manipulative. She has started using Baye's name to catch clout again. She knows Baye is strong outside, so she is trying to manipulate.... That girl is this ... That girl is that....

I want to ask Baye fans one question o, Make ona no vex. But if Doyin knows Baye is strong outside and she is such a game player and is manipulative, what benefit is it to Doyin, to ask that someone who is strong outside should not be nominated?

Tell me. How does this improve Doyin's game. Because you and I know that ona no ever plan to vote Doyin before.. So what's the noise about.. ?

Make it make sense...

If Doyin's game plan is to suck up to people with large fan bases, why didn't she do what your Baye was doing..?

Sucking up to the mean girls, so she can find herself in their circle..

Doyin went into the Diary room and said Mercy is sly.

Doyin exited her friendship with Ceece and has never looked back..

Whitemoney was whispering in her ears that he likes her , and seeing his connection with Mercy, Doyin was irritated and canceled him..

Doyin apologized to Adekunle for her harsh words, but she has never gone out of her way to form closeness or foster a friendship..

You all are forgetting that:
When nobody knew Baye from Adam;
When Baye had no huge fan base;
When Baye was bad news in the BBN house, and no one wanted to associate with her cos everyone was treating her like a leper;
Only one person stood by her and that person is Doyin.

Long before you who has so much to say about Doyin, became a fan of Baye, Doyin was already standing up for her.

When you started stanning Baye, she had 1 person by her side and that person was Doyin.

There is NOTHING a person can do on this show that relates to Baye, that Baye fans won't tag as strategy.

But the moment they tell you people that Baye is doing pity card strategy.. you run amok the streets of Social Media, tearing up your panties.

The only person without strategy is Baye, but everybody else is playing strategy around Baye. We don hear..🥴

On Saturday, after the party, Doyin was so tipsy Cross carried her from the party and dropped her on the lounge chair - Baye went straight to Doyin and helped her up from the chair and guided her towards the staircase.. No be strategy Baye dey do that time to get back in Doyin's good graces....

During Doyin & Neo's conversatio yesterday, it came out that on the dining, Baye was laughing to all Doyin's jokes and statements like they had reconciled. Doyin confirmed to Neo that they haven't officially reconciled, it was just banter..

But all that laughing and smiling with who you and him no dey talk - No be strategy..

After Doyin won HOH, and Baye enter diary room they tell big brother - It is not fair. I'm hurt. Doyin should have picked me as BFF. She knows I wanted it. I'm the only one that has not gone upstairs.. its painful. She should have picked.

No be Baye strategy to gather more pity votes and get voters to dislike Doyin..

Whatever your fave does, you people do not see strategy in it.. But once it is somebody else.. Oh.. manipulative.. Oh.. strategy.. Oh.. she is this.. He is that...

What does it benefit Doyin if Baye is not nominated..

If Doyin is the conceited mind you all claim she is.. then she should want to throw Baye out in anyway possible..

So why not discuss with people to put all the strong people up, so that those with not so big fan bases will have a chance at the money..

I mean, that would be the best strategy for a person like Doyin..

Everybody believes that Baye is strong right. When, put Baye in a line up with Ceece, Mercy & Whitemoney, make I see whether Baye no go go house...

Doyin said she can't nominate Ceece, She said she can't nominate Adekunle, She said she can't nominate Alex, She can't nominate Mercy..etc.. She mentioned many names asides from Baye..

She even begged Neo not to nominate Angel as well.. it wasn't only Baye that she pleaded with him not to nominate.

But guess the only fan grp running mad on the streets of SM this morning with Doyin's name on their lips? Baye Fans!!!

I have said it that you people's arrogance and gross lack of logical reasoning will be the ache of your fave..

Baye fans keep shouting.. Let Baye rest, Everytime Baye Baye Baye.. let Baye rest.. But you (her fans), ona dey let Baye rest? You people will never let Baye rest.. Never!!!

You are always setting up that girl for drags, consistently antagonizing other fan groups against her and burning up her BBN support system outside of the house..

The other day you people burnt Alex down completely.. Now on Twitter Baye fans & Alex fans do not cross paths.

Ona don kuku burn Doyin own down since...All Doyin fans can't stand your guts..

Whitemoney fans and ona no fit breathe the same air..

Mercy fans will not even give you people room anywhere they are..

Like.. I can go on and on...

When that girl gets out of the house, there will be no single fan club that will want to associate with her..

Baye fans.. when ona go stop this destructive behaviour.

You people drag a person for asking another HM not to put Baye on the chopping block and ona think say ona get sense? 🤣🤣🤣

What is the problem gan gan..

Is it that you people feel that your fave is not deserving of any human being who can look out for her interest..

Like your fave is not worthy of being loved, cared for or shown any form of kindness by any HM?

Is she that despicable a human?

Ask yourself questions...

There is a huge part of me that knows that you lot are exaggerating your relevance..

You see that BBN house.. there are at least 4 housemates that are very capable of giving Baye a run for that cash price...

They have not sat on the chopping block yet make we see scores.. na why ona no know wetin ona dey up against..

I won't bother telling you people to rest..
Because peace as eluded most of you..
Toxic fanship is what so many of you are accustomed to.
Make ona Stay Restless...

The show ends in 4weeks and whoever wins this show, even if it is Baye, there is a Life after BBN. Make ona no burn am up for this girl..

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:30am On Sep 04, 2023
Jack500:

Stop fooling yourself, you don't like her one bit.

I am sure you will defend CeeC if she has said the same.

Hypocritical tribalistic thing
Sorry for interfering in your banters.He loved and defended Doyin to the extent that no one on this thread could comfortably drag her..because they were avoiding his wahala.
He only dropped her for Cece just like most of us dropped our faves for another.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:30am On Sep 04, 2023
Can't wait for CeeC and Angel's showdown this week.

The fight has been brewing and this week it must go down 😁

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:32am On Sep 04, 2023
Nhazeru:
Yes o!
Illebaye will definitely be up and we’ll do everything in our power to see her win!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:34am On Sep 04, 2023
tolexy007:

I want to purposely increase my dstv sub to have more vote for My pepper dem girl (Baye).

team Baye 100%.
Thank you!!!
God bless you!

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:34am On Sep 04, 2023
tolexy007:

team Baye 100%.

Yes teamie all hands needs to be on deck

(1) (2) (3) ... (2350) (2351) (2352) (2353) (2354) (2355) (2356) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.