Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,962 members, 7,866,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:29 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2370) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1550892 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2367) (2368) (2369) (2370) (2371) (2372) (2373) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 5:38pm On Sep 04, 2023
dominique:

SG had 2 reps (Soma and Uriel) down to 1
DW had 3 reps (Alex, Ceec and Princess).down to 2

I agree, PD has suffered the heaviest blow this season. If not for Mercy's paid mercenaries and influencers, they would probably be completely annihilated by the finals.

My bad, I mistook Princess as a SG hm.

LU hms are indeed lucky to be called in for allstars. If not, most of their fans would have gone to Pere & Wmoney who would have been confirmed favorites to win.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 5:38pm On Sep 04, 2023
I don't stan nonsense...

Hear what they're saying about Erica and Liquorose. kiss

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:38pm On Sep 04, 2023
ThierryJay:
I can imagine how Mercy must be feeling under threat right now...

Pepperdem HMs have taken the biggest hit and have been decimated from 5 to 2. See Gobe and Lockdown from 3 to 1 each.

Meanwhile, DW, LU and SYE hms are still intact at 2,3 and 4 respectively.

Apart from DW who were already the fewest, it seems hms from later seasons have a recency advantage as they would have cornered most fans of the older housemates. This is what is affecting PD finalists who were entertaining but mostly now fanless.

If Phyna was in the house, Baye's game would most likely have been subdued.

The fewest was see gobe with just soma and Uriel
Double wahala had Alex, ceec and Princess.
You're mixing their figures.

What is affecting pepperdem is that no one on that season actually had a lot of fans.
Tacha took majority of fanbase of that season
Yes the rest of the housemates had fans yes. But Tacha had most of the fans
Mercy had her fans. Tacha haters and those that went from Tacha to vote for her because
of the a woman should win mentality that season. Seyi, Ike never had that much fanbase. Also like clement said the fact that Frodd came back married may have reduced his fanbase.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 04, 2023
Rose020897:

Rest with this.. we all know the toy boy talk is all shaft
He should have some space instead of following Venita up and down. If Venita is going to sleep, he follows her to sleep. He is Toy Boy Dek.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 5:39pm On Sep 04, 2023
ThierryJay:
I can imagine how Mercy must be feeling under threat right now...

Pepperdem HMs have taken the biggest hit and have been decimated from 5 to 2. See Gobe and Lockdown from 3 to 1 each.

Meanwhile, DW, LU and SYE hms are still intact at 2,3 and 4 respectively.

Apart from DW who were already the fewest, it seems hms from later seasons have a recency advantage as they would have cornered most fans of the older housemates. This is what is affecting PD finalists who were entertaining but mostly now fanless.

If Phyna was in the house, Baye's game would most likely have been subdued.
This is the sad reality. There's a recency bias working in favour of these level up housemates. Mercy has really lost a bit of confidence at this point. The eviction of Frodd shattered her the most as it was totally unexpected (especially for the housemates). Also, emotionally sentimental Nigerians feel like a winner shouldn't repeat which is why they're rallying behind Ceec. Mercy's saving grace isn't even the fact that she has money, it's the fact that she's a woman with strong social media presence since her season in 2019. Frodd and Ike are men, and men don't do much on social media. The Mercy's fans that are still standing with her may take it upon themselves to give her premium votes that can give her the win. And TBH, she needs to win this to prove to some doubters that she was always winning Pepper Dem. Sometimes, I feel like Mercy was always going to win that season even with Tacha in the house

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 5:40pm On Sep 04, 2023
Gbadoboy:

Be wining yourself. Adekunle is carrying 3 people now. Himself, Doyin and Venita. You know many of us Islanders are still AdeDoyin shippers and hopeful of the ship.

Adedotin bawo..
I can tolerate you shipping Ade with Venita instead of shipping him with a baracunda fish..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Playerz: 5:42pm On Sep 04, 2023
ThierryJay:

Thats not my point. Didnt say Phyna would win but that her presence and game might affect Baye's game. Like Phyna knows her in and out and neutralize Baye's strategy. Baye herself might feel threatened by her.
Do you really believe Baye is playing a particular script? I really don't think so. HMs simply down rated her, bullied her and activated a protective sympathy from viewers. What she's enjoying is simply God's grace.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:43pm On Sep 04, 2023
Saltandwater:
I don't stan nonsense...

Hear what they're saying about Erica and Liquorose. kiss
Erica will always be the best housemate I ever supported!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MercyStan(f): 5:43pm On Sep 04, 2023
Privileged bastards on my screen.

Even this ugly mgbeke Alex has a PA

BBNaija making undeserving fools rich and popular.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:43pm On Sep 04, 2023
Playerz:

Do you really believe Baye is playing a particular script? I really don't think so. HMs simply down rated her, bullied her and activated a protective sympathy from viewers. What she's enjoying is simply God's grace.
Gbam!
It is her time to shine!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 5:44pm On Sep 04, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Seconded.

Thirded

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:44pm On Sep 04, 2023
Sanqa:

I know she was shipping ☺

Lolz yes Sha
She even tried to drag Alex on top prince but quickly gave up and moved on when she saw prince was more into Alex. 😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:44pm On Sep 04, 2023
Tatiana4u:

grin
🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 5:45pm On Sep 04, 2023
moneyest:
ODOGWU WHITEMONEY is winning the show

No allow anybody sell you propaganda

Mercenaries na past glory

Spartan is an illusion

Islanders na one one roomers. No levels. just noise

Pity me = anywhere belle face. fake fans. Zero commitment

Perewinkles na crayfish

The money remains sparkling WHITE
Una dey the same boat,two useless past winners who add nothing to the show

At least Mercy dropped enough money for votes

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:46pm On Sep 04, 2023
What if Neo becomes HOH and biggy puts everyone up?
Soma,Angel,Doyin,Venita Pere and whitemoney would likely be evicted…at least 3 of them.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by RawSex(m): 5:46pm On Sep 04, 2023
moneyest:
ODOGWU WHITEMONEY is winning the show

No allow anybody sell you propaganda

Mercenaries na past glory

Spartan is an illusion

Islanders na one one roomers. No levels. just noise

Pity me = anywhere belle face. fake fans. Zero commitment

Perewinkles na crayfish

The money remains sparkling WHITE
Lol, this guy is funny grin

Reality is getting too hard for this one grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MercyStan(f): 5:47pm On Sep 04, 2023
Olodo24:
SYE is the worst and most boring edition IMO

But their housemates are some of the strongest in the house.

All 4 of them have are still in the house and two survived the strongest eviction so far.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by gabby18: 5:48pm On Sep 04, 2023
Can we see ur picture...
Lets see who fine passs btw u and Alex..

Na so she go dey torment una till d very last day..
Hahahaaaa...

MercyStan:
Privileged bastards on my screen.

Even this ugly mgbeke Alex has a PA

BBNaija making undeserving fools rich and popular.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 5:49pm On Sep 04, 2023
Olodo24:
This is the sad reality. There's a recency bias working in favour of these level up housemates. Mercy has really lost a bit of confidence at this point. The eviction of Frodd shattered her the most as it was totally unexpected (especially for the housemates). Also, emotionally sentimental Nigerians feel like a winner shouldn't repeat which is why they're rallying behind Ceec. Mercy's saving grace isn't even the fact that she has money, it's the fact that she's a woman with strong social media presence since her season in 2019. Frodd and Ike are men, and men don't do much on social media. The Mercy's fans that are still standing with her may take it upon themselves to give her premium votes that can give her the win. And TBH, she needs to win this to prove to some doubters that she was always winning Pepper Dem. Sometimes, I feel like Mercy was always going to win that season even with Tacha in the house

True, though I'm not a Mercy fan. But this season, I think she doesn't deserve to win as she has been underwhelming given her much acclaimed competitive status. She tries in tasks but in house dynamics? Nada. Maybe money and class consciousness has blunted her game a bit.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yabsun(m): 5:49pm On Sep 04, 2023
Tatiana4u:

She said Gidoni doesn’t know how to sew and addressed Khafi as “that police woman from UK”.
When she defended your fave in the afternoon at the expense of Doyin, you didn’t see her as a vile woman even when it’s obvious it’s coming from the point of her hatred towards Doyin. You can support your fave and still be objective sha. It’s that easy🤨

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 5:51pm On Sep 04, 2023
Giel:

The fewest was see gobe with just soma and Uriel
Double wahala had Alex, ceec and Princess.
You're mixing their figures.

What is affecting pepperdem is that no one on that season actually had a lot of fans.
Tacha took majority of fanbase of that season
Yes the rest of the housemates had fans yes. But Tacha had most of the fans
Mercy had her fans. Tacha haters and those that went from Tacha to vote for her because
of the a woman should win mentality that season. Seyi, Ike never had that much fanbase. Also like clement said the fact that Frodd came back married may have reduced his fanbase.

The confidence to write that Tacha had "most of the fans" is exemplary.

Tacha and Mercy were up once and Mercy beat her. Yet, y'all somehow believe she had more fans, based on what study?

If anything, I'd say that Mercys winning margin would have been wider if not that some Tacha fans voted for Mike hoping to dislodge Mercy out of spite for Tachas disqualification.

Mercy won the edition of the show that is arguably the best season ever, yet some of you wont give her her flowers

You Tacha fans really need to get over her disqualification, everyone has.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 5:54pm On Sep 04, 2023
Na Neo be Pere real bromance for that house. You will never catch him saying anything bad about him, e dey always defend the guy.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 5:54pm On Sep 04, 2023
After my Ade,the next handsome man in that house is Pere..
What a black beauri….

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:55pm On Sep 04, 2023
Yabsun:

When she defended your fave in the afternoon at the expense of Doyin, you didn’t see her as a vile woman even when it’s obvious it’s coming from the point of her hatred towards Doyin. You can support your fave and still be objective sha. It’s that easy🤨
I applauded her for saying the truth about my fave but it still doesn’t change the fact that she’s vile!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 5:58pm On Sep 04, 2023
ColdHunter:

The confidence to write that Tacha had "most of the fans" is exemplary.

Tacha and Mercy were up once and Mercy beat her. Yet, y'all somehow believe she had more fans, based on what study?

If anything, I'd say that Mercys winning margin would have been wider if not that some Tacha fans voted for Mike hoping to dislodge Mercy out of spite for Tachas disqualification.

Mercy won the edition of the show that is arguably the best season ever, yet some of you wont give her her flowers

You Tacha fans really need to get over her disqualification, everyone has.

Those ones have not healed since how many years now. They championed the unnecessary hate for mercy on social media and the she’s a winner let others win.
They constitute a larger percentage of bandwagon this year, looking for someone who has the large base they can camp with just to displace mercy and satisfy their last day trolling urge. They will forever be pained cheesy , I like to read their delusions about Tacha winning Mercy, it’s very funny to read grin

Even the Person wey dem disqualify don move on grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 6:00pm On Sep 04, 2023
Playerz:

I think she's taken advantage of that bullying development and flown with it. The episode with Wmoney revealed her displays as intentional. Heaven helps those who help themselves innit?

If you also listen to the hms esp Doyin and CeeC, they also said many times that Baye isn't innocent and played some subtle roles in getting bullied. These are people that see everything about her everyday more than what Kayode shows us.

If she wins, she played her game well then. No hard feelings. Tbh, I prefer her to win over Mercy, Wmoney & CeeC.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 6:01pm On Sep 04, 2023
Geezeem:

Do you recall a certain Sheggz and Bella?

You mean my dogs..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 6:02pm On Sep 04, 2023
But Biggie dey annoying sha…
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 6:02pm On Sep 04, 2023
Whitesnow01:

Those ones have not healed since how many years now. They championed the unnecessary hate for mercy on social media and the she’s a winner let others win.
They constitute a larger percentage of bandwagon this year, looking for someone who has the large base they can camp with just to displace mercy and satisfy their last day trolling urge. They will forever be pained cheesy , I like to read their delusions about Tacha winning Mercy, it’s very funny to read grin

Even the Person wey dem disqualify don move on grin grin

It's really crazy. All of a sudden they want someone else to win as if it's some national cake that needs to go round.

At the end of the day, it's not a game of sentiments, but of numbers. Numbers are verifiable.

That's all.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 6:06pm On Sep 04, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Omo level up housemates came to dominate All Stars.
Let me hear that SYE was better than that season again. undecided lipsrsealed

Level up HMs also have the advantage of their fans not moving on yet to newer HMs.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 6:09pm On Sep 04, 2023
Tatiana4u:
What if Neo becomes HOH and biggy puts everyone up?
Soma,Angel,Doyin,Venita Pere and whitemoney would likely be evicted…at least 3 of them.
Venita
Soma
Doyin is going home IN THAT ORDER
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 6:09pm On Sep 04, 2023
Alex shut ur mouth, Pere has apologized publicly and u both have spoken about about it. Why bring it up again? No play ur game ooh

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2367) (2368) (2369) (2370) (2371) (2372) (2373) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.