Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,984 members, 7,866,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:42 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2371) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1551003 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2368) (2369) (2370) (2371) (2372) (2373) (2374) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 6:10pm On Sep 04, 2023
Tatiana4u:
What if Neo becomes HOH and biggy puts everyone up?
Soma,Angel,Doyin,Venita Pere and whitemoney would likely be evicted…at least 3 of them.
What happened to cross
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:10pm On Sep 04, 2023
Amya:

Level up HMs also have the advantage of their fans not moving on yet to newer HMs.
Ilebaye didn't have fans. Doyin seems much stronger this season.
The dynamics just played in their favour SYE was recent too. This voting system started from SYE it was in Lockdown SMS voting ended. So I think it is just dynamics that favoured them.
You may be right though.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 6:13pm On Sep 04, 2023
MercyStan:

But their housemates are some of the strongest in the house.

All 4 of them have are still in the house and two survived the strongest eviction so far.
They're just lucky with the way the nominations and evictions have been going. If they were to evict three yesterday, Pere would have been a goner. Whitemoney is the only one among them that is a surefire finalist

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by denzel231: 6:15pm On Sep 04, 2023
MercyStan:
Privileged bastards on my screen.

Even this ugly mgbeke Alex has a PA

BBNaija making undeserving fools rich and popular.
poverty is talking...cheap Internet make una dey talk anyhow. Post ur pic ..baby factory product

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 6:15pm On Sep 04, 2023
Aguwanyi:
After my Ade,the next handsome man in that house is Pere..
What a black beauri….
Been meaning to ask you

Who did you support in BBTITANS

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:17pm On Sep 04, 2023
Clement1111:

Venita
Soma
Doyin is going home IN THAT ORDER
Whitemoney might also join themgrin
Lol 😂

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 6:17pm On Sep 04, 2023
Playerz:

Do you really believe Baye is playing a particular script? I really don't think so. HMs simply down rated her, bullied her and activated a protective sympathy from viewers. What she's enjoying is simply God's grace.

Someone who said she came with Tacha's script yet you still dey cap BS? Same Tacha was being said to have been bullied even when she was the toxic one. The only thing is apart from Baye's toxicity, she's also an entitled man hunter fighting over several dicks on the show.

God knows if I were a housemate, I wouldn't be subjected to any useless dumb viewers trying to dictate nonsense toxic victim card on the show. I can't be cowered. I kuku stubborn. You go wail tire even if I would get evicted. No group of dumb toxic viewers would dictate shit to me if I were a housemate. In fact, once I noticed a particular wrong narrative was becoming popular with some toxic viewers out there, exactly when I would be towing differently from it. Na me go disqualify the provocative person from the show sef if I were a housemate and would ensure the dumb toxic viewers wail, even if I would be disqualified alongside the provocative person. Dem go wail tire. Lol 🤣

Reminds me of what Mercy did to Tacha. Lol. I even remembered saying if I were a housemate and a provocative housemate on strikes yet provoking me, the first thing that would drift into my mind was "see this one, don't let me reason your matter". Exactly what Mercy did to Tacha back then. Meanwhile, Mercy didn't even plan against Tacha prior to that sef. She did it right on the spot when Tacha wouldn't stop provoking her. Aside the fact that Mercy hadn't always supported Tacha's toxicity which was supported by dumb toxic viewers out there. Lol. Of course Mercy wasn't a saint and had her own vices as a matter of fact but Tacha was too damn toxic in comparison, considering how she fought with all the housemates yet same dumb toxic viewers continued to blame the housemates for fighting with Tacha who fought with all the Housemates. Same narrative of Tacha being bullied blah blah blah back then. Like, who was the problem, if not the toxic Tacha? How could one person fight with all the housemates yet the housemates were the problem according to some dumb toxic viewers? Does that even make sense at all? Well, Mercy ended such toxic viewers' stupidity in the end. Dem go wail tire 😂

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by eepeepook: 6:17pm On Sep 04, 2023
TheEnforcer:
That post is something else.How does one even have the time to write that over Big brother just to prove a point? Amazing
Writing must be therapeutic for him. In rage, someone may type to defend their favourite only to end up with a two thousand word paragraph. People read his comments; a minority, but people do all the same. I especially enjoyed his write-ups back in 2019. I read everything despite most being regurgitations of his earlier opinions. This time, I don't care because I watch the show once a week.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:17pm On Sep 04, 2023
Clement1111:

What happened to cross
He might survive it.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 6:17pm On Sep 04, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Lol 😂
🤣 e go shock mercy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 6:17pm On Sep 04, 2023
Olodo24:
They're just lucky with the way the nominations and evictions have been going. If they were to evict three yesterday, Pere would have been a goner. Whitemoney is the only one among them that is a surefire finalist
Coñsider the percentage of the votes yesterday

I think she is right and you are right too,non might enter the finale except by luck but who knows
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MercyStan(f): 6:18pm On Sep 04, 2023
gabby18:
Can we see ur picture...
Lets see who fine passs btw u and Alex..

Na so she go dey torment una till d very last day..
Hahahaaaa...

denzel231:
poverty is talking...cheap Internet make una dey talk anyhow. Post ur pic ..baby factory product

I am prettier than your mgbeke amauche and I don't have the body of a wrestler like your stupid manipulative fav with a stinking pussy

I blurred my face but if you look closely you can tell I am way prettier than Alex abnormal can ever be.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 6:19pm On Sep 04, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Lol 😂
😂😂😂😂

You no serious at all

Is moneygeng a joke to you??

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 6:19pm On Sep 04, 2023
Neo is now forming Bromance with Pere.
Nawa oh.
This guy na real hunter.
Na so so blue passport and red passport people e dey friend

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 6:19pm On Sep 04, 2023
Whitesnow01:

Those ones have not healed since how many years now. They championed the unnecessary hate for mercy on social media and the she’s a winner let others win.
They constitute a larger percentage of bandwagon this year, looking for someone who has the large base they can camp with just to displace mercy and satisfy their last day trolling urge. They will forever be pained cheesy , I like to read their delusions about Tacha winning Mercy, it’s very funny to read grin

Even the Person wey dem disqualify don move on grin grin
Tacha hasn't moved on and she never will. She believes she was winning. She has so much confidence in her winning. I watched that IT girls of BBNaija roundtable last year. Tacha kept a straight face when the other girls were praising Mercy as the only female winner. You need to see Tacha's face when Bisola said it was always between Mercy and Tacha, so a woman was always going to win that season regardless which one among them. She saw herself as the winner even before she auditioned. I think Mercy was always winning that season even though she only topped Tacha with less than 1% in the first voting week and Tacha kept making headlines. I always knew Tacha would bounce at some point cos the controversies were out of this World. I love her though.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 6:20pm On Sep 04, 2023
Tatiana4u:

He might survive it.
He will survive over Pere , WM and Angel??

Dey play

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 6:20pm On Sep 04, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Handler please mind your own business o!
Hian!

Venita is vile sha … one would think she is a pot of perfection

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 6:20pm On Sep 04, 2023
MercyStan:
Privileged bastards on my screen.

Even this ugly mgbeke Alex has a PA

BBNaija making undeserving fools rich and popular.

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 6:22pm On Sep 04, 2023
MercyStan:

I am prettier than your mgbeke amauche and I don't have the body of a wrestler like your stupid manipulative fav with a stinking pussy

I blurred my face but if you look closely you can tell I am way prettier than Alex abnormal can ever be.
You are gorgeous 😍
You have turned me to a lesbian 😁🤭

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by denzel231: 6:22pm On Sep 04, 2023
MercyStan:

lmao...dey blurred alex face ? Post am with your full chest. I don't support any house mate and Alex has been talking about pere pere pere because I know she likes him but she's pretending. I only replied you cos you called someone bastard and all that.. meanwhile you no fine reach alex until you post ur full pic with your full chest...

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by onyeomanono24(f): 6:23pm On Sep 04, 2023
Lol... ceec said she has a strategy of not nominating women but it's not gonna work todaygrin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chrisnando: 6:23pm On Sep 04, 2023
MercyStan:

You set like this come dey type like tout.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by denzel231: 6:23pm On Sep 04, 2023
Threebear:

You are gorgeous 😍
You have turned me to a lesbian 😁🤭
lol oshe lesbian

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sirchiboy: 6:24pm On Sep 04, 2023
MercyStan:

Mercy so is you.
Lol
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 6:24pm On Sep 04, 2023
Tatiana4u:
So despite all the lovey dovey prince did with Alex,he didn’t tell her about his plans of leaving the house and told Illebaye insteadgrin
He'll soon chop her for 15 seconds like he did Tolani 😁😁😁

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sirchiboy: 6:24pm On Sep 04, 2023
MercyStan:

Mercy so is you..
Your front is giving me joy.
Lol
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 6:25pm On Sep 04, 2023
denzel231:
lol oshe lesbian
Women are gorgeous 😍
We should only be having sex with each other 😁

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by denzel231: 6:25pm On Sep 04, 2023
When are they going to finish their hoh games so I can log off my iptv and go n sleep? This show is boring as hell
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mycar: 6:26pm On Sep 04, 2023
All these permutations, how can a winner of a season not make it to the final, that's an insult to those that voted and crown such housemate a winner.
Having said so, Whitemoney will make it to the final and even win the season, QED.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by denzel231: 6:26pm On Sep 04, 2023
Threebear:

Women are gorgeous 😍
We should only be having sex with each other 😁
you Rr free o. Enjoy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 6:28pm On Sep 04, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Handler please mind your own business o!
Hian!
It's was edited

People are going all out to target and paint the handlers bad

Both posts are edited and fake

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Culer: 6:28pm On Sep 04, 2023
MercyStan:

derriere: 0/10

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2368) (2369) (2370) (2371) (2372) (2373) (2374) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.