Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,026 members, 7,863,689 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:50 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (250) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1546510 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:31pm On Jul 28, 2023
Olodo24:
Intimidate who? This isn't Level Up sequel. Over 80% of the people in there are bigger than Hermes. He's the one who will be intimidated. If he couldn't intimidate Sheggz, Bella, Chi Chi, Adekunle, Dotun, Deji, etc, izzit Kidd, Pere, Mercy, Cee-C, Frodd, Alex, Seyi, Uriel and the now charged Adekunle that he'll intimidate?

I like Hermes and I'm one of the few who find him attractive, but I don't think he'll be able to intimidate anyone in that house. He'll even be the one to be intimidated
We shall see!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 4:32pm On Jul 28, 2023
Ilegbaye stakes 150 coins.

BB: Anything else?
Ilegbaye: People are beginning to annoy me. They are beginning to take me for granted. Apart from Doyin I don't know who to trust again.
Proceeds to give her side of the rift that happened yesterday
What she said got to me. I am just trying to respect everybody and don't want to get angry but they are beginning to take that for granted. I don't know if it's a crime to sleep on someone bed. At home I don't sleep alone. Its getting frustrating and I don't know what to do.

BB : In BB house everybody is equal. Therefore respect the people that respect you. Speaking of yesterday who invited you to Neo room?
ilegbaye: Neo

BB: When the duvet was removed what was his reaction?
Ilegbaye: He was asking Tolani "why", "what is happening?". I cant remember because I was tipsy.

BB: You will do well to go where you are wanted and be not afraid to stand up for yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 4:32pm On Jul 28, 2023
Odogwu Whitemoney is in the diary room 🔥🔥

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 4:34pm On Jul 28, 2023
Whitemoney stakes 350 MoneyPoint coins.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 4:34pm On Jul 28, 2023
Is Ike no longer on the show? I'm not watching, but you guys aren't talking about him
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 28, 2023
Threebear:

Gbam .
Both are the same ... difference is that CeeC is the devil we know... Alex is the demon we do not know.
The devil you know is better than the devil you don't know

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 4:36pm On Jul 28, 2023
Olodo24:
Is Ike no longer on the show? I'm not watching, but you guys aren't talking about him

Earlier today he talked about returning as a calm guy this time instead of the pepper he was in his set.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 4:38pm On Jul 28, 2023
WM stakes 350 coins.

WM: Time never reach.

BB: For what?
WM: some energies are not sitting well with me. I want to see how this Sunday goes first before confirming. When the energy is not right it affects my mood. Even if they are smiling, if their thoughts are not well towards me, I feel it. I am just holding it in and waiting after the live evictions before I figure out how to go ahead.

BB: would you like to revisit this conversation?
WM: After I know my fate on sunday. Then I can be more specific about what I feel.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by a4turitoroman: 4:39pm On Jul 28, 2023
Odogwu cool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Akwamkpuruamu: 4:39pm On Jul 28, 2023
Who are the house mates up for eviction this Sunday tho it's a fake one
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 4:41pm On Jul 28, 2023
fitzmayowa:

I'm beginning to think so.....

Doyin Kwa? 🤣

Doyin is in the category of girls who believe all the guys belong to them and if these guys rejected them after they flirted with these guys, they're the victims 🤣 No wonder she's siding with Baye. They're both similar to Kobosi. Not to also mention their manipulation and hypocrisy, aside their blackmailing and victim-card playing, such as, trying to condition a guy not to mingle with other girls yet they would be the one flirting around with other guys, like Baye did to Whitemoney for example. Or another manipulation of hers when she lied to Doyin that Kidd had a boner whereas she was the one who went to Kidd's bed and got chased out of his bed. Heck, Kidd has been nominating her for eviction 🤣 That's why I said I don't understand Baye's intention. She's rather showing her manipulative traits rather than good nature flirting.

When I say some of these girls have nothing to offer, apart from looking for ship while blackmailing and playing the victim when rejected. Some guys do same too. Of course, I don't have problem with flirting however don't manipulate, blackmail or play the victim after flirting around. Point is don't expect anyone to accept you as their lover after you flirted with them. It's not by force! And always note that not everyone is like Yemi who's people's pleaser. Different people have their different personalities. If a guy doesn't want a girl on his bed, he's entitled to such right, just as the girls are entitled to the same right if they don't want a guy on their bed. It's not by force.

I wouldn't even be surprised if Baye planned the whole victim card if rejected, considering her handler is already doing it, even going as far as blackmailing Kidd for chasing Baye out of his bed 🤣 Na by force? A guy has equal right as the girl to reject anyone from his or her bed. It's not by force.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 4:42pm On Jul 28, 2023
Mercy stakes 150 coins.

Mercy: No.

BB: What is on your mind?
Mercy: blushes and giggles as she tells biggie about her team's victory yesterday.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kossyso: 4:46pm On Jul 28, 2023
Big Brother hardly gives bad advice. He is always on point.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 4:47pm On Jul 28, 2023
Frodd stakes 100 coins.

Frodd: Later, Biggie, another time.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 4:47pm On Jul 28, 2023
Frodd stakes 100 MoneyPoint coins.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 4:52pm On Jul 28, 2023
Random thoughts:

I think Mercy and Cee-C are single outside the house 😂

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 4:53pm On Jul 28, 2023
Angel stakes 200 coins.

Angel: I have a request. I need an orthodontist; my braces are hurting me.

BB: Big brother will consider your request. Sorry about your teeth.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 28, 2023
Ceec the liar!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:06pm On Jul 28, 2023
Pere bursting CeeC's lies in his DS......

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:06pm On Jul 28, 2023
SugarrBaby09:
Ceec the liar!!!!!

Pere is visibly pissed.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 5:07pm On Jul 28, 2023
Pere why u dey do like say u no sabi say Ceece no well? Abeg bone am jare

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 5:08pm On Jul 28, 2023
Please Biggie, let the General talk all day, I don't mind. See as diction sweet.
My chess!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 5:10pm On Jul 28, 2023
Why is BB invested in this Ceec and Pere drama.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 28, 2023
Pere if you dare follow Biggie's advice.........
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 5:12pm On Jul 28, 2023
Cee Cee has scattered Pere's head.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 28, 2023
COOL10:
Cee Cee has scattered Pere's head.
😂😂😂😂 she effortlessly make herself the center of attraction she's gradually stealing this show.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:14pm On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:
😂😂😂😂 she effortlessly make herself the center of attraction she's gradually stealing this show.
She is a bitter woman

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 5:17pm On Jul 28, 2023
Pere stakes 100 coins.

Pere: I just had a very weird conversation with my friend and fellow housemate. I don't know what to make of it. The person wanted me to not speak to her and I intended to honor the wish. Until today the person pulled me into a conversation

BB: Be Specific
pere: Few days agao, Ceec and Alex got into argument. Prior to that day, I had perceived an argument and told cross that people should be allowed to express themselves if that happens. The only time I did speak was to clear the air about the contributions to the script. Apparently it offended her. She said I said it and it made her look bad. I told her I had to clear the air because what she said was wrong.
After the conversatuon, Angel told me about me using Alex to make her jealous. I have never had any intimate thing with this person so I don't understand. I am like are you using me to play a game? I don't know..

BB: You decided to speak against what you perceive as injustice. Is something wrong with that?
Per: Nothing wrong with that but this person is refusing to see that. It's childish that she wants me to take sides with her.

BB: what do you intend to do?
Pere: Like she said keep it cordial, unfortunately

BB: Do you consider Ceec a friend?
Pere: Yes

BB: Would you like to keep nurturing the friendship?
Pere: Yes but transparency in communication is essential in nurturing friendship. Because hearing different things from different people about why you are angry with me is not nurturing.

BB: A good friend should not be reluctant to tell one the truth. Anyone else in the house she considers a friend?
Pere: WM. She says she's been close to a couple recently. I don't know about the women.

BB: Maybe a three way conversation between you, Ceec and WM will restore the friendship
Pere: I like to be honest, most people can't handle the truth.

BB: True. But you said you did want to nurture this friendship.
Pere: Yes

BB: Feel free to set up a meeting with WM
Pere: But she told Angel I am using Alex to make her jealous. I don't know where this is coming from because I don't see her in that light. We are just friends. It's just weird to me. But I would do as you say.

BB: During your conference, feel free to disabuse her of that notion.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 28, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
She is a bitter woman
That's her business, she didn't come to look for husband. All we want is content and she's serving us that.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:19pm On Jul 28, 2023
Clement1111:
Adekunle already accepted the fact that they will fail in the wager task🤣🤣🤣

Is he not Generalling again? grin
He even wagered 100 moneypoint coins
... still come loose voice join

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 5:19pm On Jul 28, 2023
Uriel stakes 200 coins

Pere: I just want us to win because Ike does not eat brown bread. He went to get 5 pieces of bread today and I am scared because he will finish all the brown bread. I am really scared before they start eating all my food. I mean, the healthy food.

BB: You will be surprised how people will adapt when there is no food in the house.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:21pm On Jul 28, 2023
Threebear:

Nobi military nurse this man be sef 😁😁

He still underwent training undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.