Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,059 members, 7,849,280 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:45 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (251) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1522595 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 5:21pm On Jul 28, 2023
Kossyso:
Big Brother hardly gives bad advice. He is always on point.

As in eh, that Biggie guy is so intelligent and witty with his wise spicy responses to spontaneous questions. It's like he can never be caught being out of sauce.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:24pm On Jul 28, 2023
Clement1111:

Military in the US is different from here

All personnel are trained in combat and handling of weapons

Don't mind that one that changes mouth and sides at the speed of light

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 5:24pm On Jul 28, 2023
kowema:
Please Biggie, let the General talk all day, I don't mind. See as diction sweet.
My chess!

Pere is very suave and comported. He could even rival Biggie with his voice. He and Adekunle with maybe Seyi have golden voices.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 5:27pm On Jul 28, 2023
Let's talk Whitemoney ☺. What is this negative energy he is talking about? Where is it coming from? 🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 5:28pm On Jul 28, 2023
Geezeem:

Is he not Generalling again? grin
He even wagered 100 moneypoint coins
... still come loose voice join

Adekunle of last year will have stressed himself to force-drag them to prepare well. But this Deks cannot coman kill himself for unwilling HMs. His motto is that they win together or fail together, not one person killing himself so that others can enjoy. Afterall, dem no dey give any prizes for HOHs that won their wager.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Seunomobo: 5:29pm On Jul 28, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
She is a bitter woman

Pray for her to be as perfect as you.... shocked

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 5:29pm On Jul 28, 2023
Soma wrap it up nigga. Tf are you on about
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:29pm On Jul 28, 2023
kowema:
Please Biggie, let the General talk all day, I don't mind. See as diction sweet.
My chess!

I don't mind! grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Hohenheim(m): 5:30pm On Jul 28, 2023
Please when is the wager presentation abeg

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 5:33pm On Jul 28, 2023
Soma, still delusional. Some people just don’t and can’t have it

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 5:34pm On Jul 28, 2023
mediocre:
Soma, still delusional. Some people just don’t and can’t have it

😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:34pm On Jul 28, 2023
Soma is just plain delusional.....Whew!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 5:36pm On Jul 28, 2023
Soma stakes 450 coins.

BB: Anything else?
Soma: Yesterday was really fun and it lifted everybody spirits. There has been no fights and I am happy about that. We got new towels and bedsheets and I want to say thank you. House is becoming very much interesting.

BB: In what way?
Soma: People are beginning to like people.

BB: Be more specific
Soma: The atmosphere is looking very soft. Yesterday I was talking with Doyin and she was like I am being too nice to girls and jumping from one to another. I was like that is just my nature. what is the biggie? I don't really understand these ladies. I feel like Nigerian men have to be nice. It seems that just being nice to a girl gives them the impression you are trying to get them

BB: In your last diary session you spoke about your flirting prowess.
Soma: Of course. But it was harmless flirting not with intentions. And I thought I was clear but apparently not. I had a small conversation with my BFFs and HOH and they told me some things and I think I will adjust a bit. Everyone is seeing Soma the nice guy. I think I will give them the alter ego because they are moving funny. I will switch up on them.

BB: Switch up in what way?
Soma: Especially with the ladies. I am not trying to give anyone the wrong impression. I am not looking for that right now. I am here to build bonds with the guys especially. With the girls too but I think they are misreading my intentions.

BB: Big brother is curious. If a female housemate flirts with you what do you think her intention is?
Soma: Until she tells me, I will think she is bored and just catching cruise. You know na?

BB: I don't know
Soma: Hormones are raging, people are Hot. You turned up the AC and its so cold. Obviously people are going to feel some type of way. For some of the ladies, I think being in a ship is part of their strategy. I am not looking for that. Angel is a wonderful person and fun to be with. She is a baddie and I like baddies. But I think we are getting too familiar. If you noticed, I have been by myself for much of the day because I want to slow it down. Doyin made me see that.

BB: Maybe Doyin opinion is her. Maybe it's not a fact
Soma: That's a possibility but I am still trying to navigate. I go run am intellectually, calculatively.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 5:37pm On Jul 28, 2023
Its official...ceec fans welcome me....
WHITEMONEY
CEE C....WE DIE HERE

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 5:39pm On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:
😂😂😂😂 she effortlessly make herself the center of attraction she's gradually stealing this show.

Why do people feel that toxicity and negativity is what people like to watch

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 5:43pm On Jul 28, 2023
Alex we dey for u. To Ceece everything is a game.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:45pm On Jul 28, 2023
JuicyStar:
Alex we dey for u. To Ceece everything is a game.

It's eventually going to be Alex vs CeeC season again.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 5:45pm On Jul 28, 2023
Alex true jare. It's not that deep. Though you're living rent free In Stumpy's head

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kossyso: 5:46pm On Jul 28, 2023
Lovely Alex!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 5:47pm On Jul 28, 2023
For all Those asking, Wager presentation is by 7pm as seen on DSTV page
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:47pm On Jul 28, 2023
Amya:
Alex true jare. It's not that deep. Though you're living rent free In Stumpy's head

Stumpy ke......cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 28, 2023
Amya:

Alex pushed cecee in the bathroom so who is the toxic one? You don't tell people how to react when you constantly and deliberately poke them. People are seeing through Alex this time around.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 5:47pm On Jul 28, 2023
Amya:

A lot of people enjoy it
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 5:48pm On Jul 28, 2023
Alex stakes 100 coins.

BB: Anything else?
Alex: Asks about the wager

BB: how are preparations going?
Alex: I am drained, mentally, physically, emotionally. I regret trying to volunteer. I don't think I want to do it again after this one. I will be very upset if we lose. I am a perfectionist but it seems we don't share the same energy in the house. I am willing to make sacrifices but not everyone is. The energy is really low and it was not what I was expecting. I feel like I am struggling because it was my idea and the blame would be on me. So I am putting myself under unnecessary pressure but it won't happen again

BB: Speaking of energy, how are things between you and Ceec?
Alex: At this point, I don't think there are things between us. I felt we were cool before I came in here. I thought we could coexist. when I brought my idea, I thought she was trying to shut it down and wanted us to go with hers. I tried to involve the house but she feels like I should have come to meet her personally. I don't think we have anything. It's not that deep.
I see how she is poking me in hidden corners. But people are not seeing it and it's making me look like a mad person. I don't know where our issues are coming from. I see what she is trying to do. I don't want any female rivalry. I don't need man drama or love triangle. I don't want her in my space or be in her space. Sadly we have to do that. But if we have settled things outside to the extent of calling each other but you are acting different in this house, we are not friends. I just want to be on my own. We can work together but there is nothing between us. It's not that deep.

Biggie asks questions about the presentation.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 5:48pm On Jul 28, 2023
So Alex staked 100 monies point coins?.
So she doesn't have confidence in her script?.
Wahalur

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 5:48pm On Jul 28, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Stumpy ke......cheesy grin cheesy

Tor. Is she not stumpy?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:51pm On Jul 28, 2023
See what maturity and growth can cause.
Alex says there is nothing between her and Ceec. It's not that deep. Alex can co exist with ceec and work on tasks with her but they won't be friends. She doesn't want any female rivalry or man drama

Alex I'm so proud of you but unfortunately for you ceec needs highlights and knows she has nothing to offer except toxicity and unnecessary drama and fighting over men so she's going to start unnecessarily and unneeded drama with the house especially you but don't worry. Ceec will crumble

So she needs this fight to go on if not she'll fade into the background. See how nobody knew she was in the house the first 3 days. Now we are only talking about her because she's fighting up and down and causing trouble left and right.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 5:52pm On Jul 28, 2023
Adekunle thinks he can play Ebuka without smiling
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 5:53pm On Jul 28, 2023
😁😁😁

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 5:53pm On Jul 28, 2023
Geezeem:

Don't mind that one that changes mouth and sides at the speed of light
I'm going to give my opinion about all the housemates...if it hits your fave , then endure the gbas gbos.

Not stanning anyone actually makes you see clearer.

You're not covered by the veil of bias .

My eyes have never been clearer and my point still stands .

A military nurse might have some very basic training, but nothing compared to that of actual soldiers that go into a warzone.

Who lose their lives, get amputated and are bombed to their deaths .

The whole "general" thing is an insult to actual soldiers who risk their lives .

Pére is nothing but a nurse in a uniform...an admirable profession but nothing to brag about.

Now he's a z list actor ...whose only highlight so far is getting in between the feud of two women much more relevant than him .

At this point he should go back to Afghanistan because he sure as hell ain't winning the 120 million.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:54pm On Jul 28, 2023
One of the highlights of see gobbe should have been that song see gobe sang but I don't think Uriel and soma were around for it

The song where tboss was the model.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Seunomobo: 5:54pm On Jul 28, 2023
Amya:

Because it happened during Double wahala, it's happening again, people don't change, like peak ,it's in us.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.