Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,523 members, 7,861,522 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:44 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1542788 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 28, 2023
PrincessEstates:

I watched her diary session and she literally repeated what those that are trying to mediate between her and CeeC, told her that CeeC said about her (in regards to being able to coexist with Alex, inasmuch as it has to do with tasks, otherwise, she would just avoid her).

Everything CeeC said about how Alex has been poking her, downgrading her contributions,(outright removal of such contributions in some cases...), etc., this girl took the words that they told her CeeC has been saying, and made it her own. shocked

I have to give it to her. She’s consistent in coming up with ways of going after CeeC.
Today she told Seyi to tell CeeC to be the one asking the housemates questions within their task presentations, and leave the costuming for her to do. The one thing that CeeC said she would do from the very beginning... As in she no dey tire?

I know 120 million is not moimoi money, still she should let this her deviousness go round nah. There are 18 other housemates there for her to choose from. Just let CeeC breathe. This obsession don too much. She should choose another person for her female rivalry script abeg. CeeC is unavailable. Pheew sad
I'm glad more people are seeing through Amuche, that girl breaths and drink Cecee. She's the real toxic one

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 6:53pm On Jul 28, 2023
EmmyCC:

But Erica as it stands now will give any brand a better reach than Rita or Genevieve. Why? Because there are people that feel obliged to trend anything that concerns Erica.

But in truth how significant is that trend duty?.
Most of those Twitteratis' who trend Erica are jobless people or even students still in the dependant ratio. Open most of those trends and see immature bants that are no longer yielding significant impacts. Same with the lots of the other Ex HMs, which is why they end up bagging organic soap and cream endorsements.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 6:58pm On Jul 28, 2023
Geezeem:

Is he not Generalling again? grin
He even wagered 100 moneypoint coins
... still come loose voice join

Is pere not the general here
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 7:00pm On Jul 28, 2023
The only thing I'm looking forward to is the fight after the aftermath of their wager loss because the loss go heavy gaan.

Fight(s) I want to see go down:

Ilebaye vs Tbaj
CeeC vs Alex
Venita vs the unfortunate HM that would give her attention.
CeeC vs Pere
Mercy vs Adekunle.

BBgod please give me one or more of these match-ups. 🙏🏿😁😁

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 7:01pm On Jul 28, 2023
Altrarecords:
Now I'm sure they would 100% lose their wager

Big brother just dropped a nuke on them saying he doesn't want it to be a musical, which is something they have been practicing since

He waited till today to drop the Bomb so he can make them lose their wager

Lol

Chaos is going to unfold In the coming week

Big Brother is the “realest” pepper grin

But to be candid, he probably just helped them @ the bolded. Cos what they were doing before... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 7:02pm On Jul 28, 2023
ColdHunter:

Lol. The way yall overrate these "celebrities" eh. Apart from Mercy and Kidd for obvious reasons, no HM there can comfortably boast of 50m. Take this to the bank.

Fame doesnt necessarily translate to wealth. Meanwhile, you think those "brands" pay them Prince or Erica 100s of millions? I mean, seasonal celebrities. Why not get someone like Genevieve or Wiz or Rita Dokinic and pay them same amount and be guaranteed a wider reach.

Bro stop posting stuff you know nothing about if you can't make simple research

Frood not only bought a house recently, he owns multiple luxury cars and even threw a grand opening of his new house when he did.. which other housemates and celebrity friend attended

White money bought a maybach, can't remember the model but it's not small money, he has been seen chilling with billionaires like Obi and e money so he definitely has connections to several mouth watering deals

Cross recently signed a multi million naira deal and has been signing multiple deals since he left

If less popular influencers can charge as much as 10 million for deals, how much do you think the average bbn star charges? Keyword bbn STAR not bbn housemate

Fame isn't everything but fame utilized properly can lead to riches

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 7:03pm On Jul 28, 2023
scondy:
No rational person will not see the thing wrong with the script Alex wrote about ceec ....right in her presence ....s very horrible incident....who would want to remind the world of that...
She gist pere I think on Monday or Tuesday ( I'm not sure of the day)about how she wailed when Leo left.... obviously it's one of her biggest highlights that we still talk about till today, but she did not add it to the play oooo....her highlight is being the life of the party and ceec said of all her highlights that the one that stood out for her was when she returned as the finalist.....Alex said mbaaa they need to give people what to talk about,so that one will not fit in.....yet she is the innocent one.....orishirishi

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 7:04pm On Jul 28, 2023
Abeg have they lost the wager let the drama begin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 7:04pm On Jul 28, 2023
Beorn:
The only thing I'm looking forward to is the fight after the aftermath of their wager loss because the loss go heavy gaan.

Ilebaye vs Tbaj
CeeC vs Alex
CeeC vs Pere
Mercy vs Adekunle.

In other words, make everywhere sha scatter cheesy grin

TGIF...we’re here for it cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 7:04pm On Jul 28, 2023
Giel:
The only upside to the housemates loosing their wager is that they already feel they would lose and are prepared for it.

Big brother shouldn't bring new housemates to suffer in their hunger.
It's too late you should know biggie na .....so sure new stars are coming
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 7:04pm On Jul 28, 2023
thatigboman:
Abeg have they lost the wager let the drama begin

Not yet grin

They are about to .
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 7:07pm On Jul 28, 2023
damiviolet:

She gist pere I think on Monday or Tuesday ( I'm not sure of the day)about how she wailed when Leo left.... obviously it's one of her biggest highlights that we still talk about till today, but she did not add it to the play oooo....her highlight is being the life of the party and ceec said of all her highlights that the one that stood out for her was when she returned as the finalist.....Alex said mbaaa they need to give people what to talk about,so that one will not fit in.....yet she is the innocent one.....orishirishi

I’m glad somebody finally had the strength to type this.🙏

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 7:07pm On Jul 28, 2023
Altrarecords:
Now I'm sure they would 100% lose their wager

Big brother just dropped a nuke on them saying he doesn't want it to be a musical, which is something they have been practicing since

He waited till today to drop the Bomb so he can make them lose their wager

Lol

Chaos is going to unfold In the coming week
they lost the wager since Monday. Just waiting for big brother to lambast them

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 7:09pm On Jul 28, 2023
Beorn:

Ilebaye vs Tbaj
CeeC vs Alex
CeeC vs Pere
Mercy vs Adekunle.

Venita low-key dey fear mercy sha

Although they were friends outside the house but she no too dey shout when mercy tackle her compared to other people

Mercy I think is the only one that has constantly challenged her openly

Other housemates male and female dey fear venita rage 😅
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 7:10pm On Jul 28, 2023
PrincessEstates:

Peace has never been an option. Without vawulence, man is nothing. I need them to lose, the fact that famine is coming with the loss, alongside the hunger in the land currently, is enough reason to bring out the worst in them and I'm here for it with my dry flat chest. 🤸🏿‍♂️🤸🏿‍♀️😁😂

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 7:10pm On Jul 28, 2023
Giel:

No. He shouldn't wear it to the arena.
He just has to take it off before they enter the arena
he wore it to the arena
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:10pm On Jul 28, 2023
Mercy and Angel
I'm waiting for the drama you two will bring
I just don't know who two are whispering about.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2023
Twoclans:

Not yet grin

They are about to .
tnx sis
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2023
thatigboman:
he wore it to the arena
Another failure loading then
Maybe they didn't remember
Or maybe it's only for the play
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2023
Kiddwaya take off your damn shirt.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 7:12pm On Jul 28, 2023
Altrarecords:

Venita low-key dey fear mercy sha

Although they were friends outside the house but she no too dey shout when mercy tackle her compared to other people

Mercy I think is the only one that has constantly challenged her openly

Other housemates male and female dey fear venita rage 😅

Venita has always been afraid of Mercy from Pepper Dem till now. I've never seen her stand up to Mercy at any point in the past or current season. I don't expect her to tackle Mercy when she gets mad at any HM. Plus they're tight outside the show.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 7:12pm On Jul 28, 2023
PrincessEstates:

Fake fake fights. Dem don give them scripts on who to fight. They are just executing. Princess mistakenly spilled the script thingy and cameraman quickly comot from her side. I can bet everything that the script says Princess to finish Bito, Doyin and Adekunle to fight, Ceec and Alex to fight, Pere and WM, Cross vs WM, Angel vs Cross, Old vs gen Z hence all the ‘bullying of Ilebaye’.. abegiii 😔
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 7:13pm On Jul 28, 2023
Cross is complaining about the women and their fights. He is saying all the fights have been done by women.
He is telling the guys that they should nominate all the women for eviction.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bunnae(f): 7:13pm On Jul 28, 2023
Cross cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 7:13pm On Jul 28, 2023
PrincessEstates:

Big Brother is the “realest” pepper grin

But to be candid, he probably just helped them @ the bolded. Cos what they were doing before... lipsrsealed

What I never could wrap my head around is Why they were including other ex housemates into their drama when it should have been focused on just them in the all-star season

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:13pm On Jul 28, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Fake fake fights. Dem don give them scripts on who to fight. They are just executing. Princess mistakenly spilled the script thingy and cameraman quickly comot from her side. I can bet everything that the script says Princess to finish Bito, Doyin and Adekunle to fight, Ceec and Alex to fight, Pere and WM, Cross vs WM, Old vs gen Z hence all the ‘bullying of Ilebaye’.. abegiii 😔
I saw this on Twitter too
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 7:16pm On Jul 28, 2023
N3TRAL:

Earlier today he talked about returning as a calm guy this time instead of the pepper he was in his set.
It seems he misses Merike so bad. He doesn't look like he has moved on. Mercy on the other hand has moved on and she's not looking bad. I feel for him

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 7:19pm On Jul 28, 2023
thatigboman:
he wore it to the arena

They’re permitted to bring and wear their own personal brands.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:21pm On Jul 28, 2023
The only shocker would be if they win this wager

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 7:22pm On Jul 28, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Fake fake fights. Dem don give them scripts on who to fight. They are just executing. Princess mistakenly spilled the script thingy and cameraman quickly comot from her side. I can bet everything that the script says Princess to finish Bito, Doyin and Adekunle to fight, Ceec and Alex to fight, Pere and WM, Cross vs WM, Angel vs Cross, Old vs gen Z hence all the ‘bullying of Ilebaye’.. abegiii 😔

The tension is just too thick to be faked. But okay o

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:23pm On Jul 28, 2023
Threebear:

I'm going to give my opinion about all the housemates...if it hits your fave , then endure the gbas gbos.

Not stanning anyone actually makes you see clearer.

You're not covered by the veil of bias .

My eyes have never been clearer and my point still stands .

A military nurse might have some very basic training, but nothing compared to that of actual soldiers that go into a warzone.

Who lose their lives, get amputated and are bombed to their deaths .

The whole "general" thing is an insult to actual soldiers who risk their lives .

Pére is nothing but a nurse in a uniform...an admirable profession but nothing to brag about.

Now he's a z list actor ...whose only highlight so far is getting in between the feud of two women much more relevant than him .

At this point he should go back to Afghanistan because he sure as hell ain't winning the 120 million.

What a joke? grin

So funny coming from someone who suddenly saw the light in a failed banker turned bad boi who pierced his ear out of low self-esteem. So he is the one that will win?

Tellmeabout someone in a military environment without their form or mannerism

As for being in between Ceece and Alex...at least he got involved in the ONLY CONTENT of the show right now

As for you being unbiased and not supporting anyone, let's discuss that same time next year 🙄

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 7:23pm On Jul 28, 2023
Nice opening from Kidd.

Soma is a very good actor. His experience with My siblings &I is showing

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.