Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,749 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2544) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1516239 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2541) (2542) (2543) (2544) (2545) (2546) (2547) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 6:45am On Sep 08, 2023
Small 🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️ appreciate you all

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Manfromlasvegas(m): 6:45am On Sep 08, 2023
The way pere tunes his fans always leaves me in stitches. Promising vawulence that he can not deliver while his fans lap it up, instead na to dey cry upandan im Sabi. Last week if I survive eviction I will bring this place down. He survived wetin come happen. Fake ass china general, amotekun recruit wey dey disguise.

Pere na all talk no action. General wey all him plans dey always cast. Ordinary woman matter him no fit run, cross that we all agree is slow they beat am ontop babe matter. Na wa o. The funny thing be say pere get enough advantage over cross, na wetin d parrot be dey try tell am yesterday but instead of him to get the message and learn him go one corner start to dey cry like the weakling that he is. Yeye dey smell.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 6:47am On Sep 08, 2023
Eeghe:

Almost everything here- good soul
📌
I am ready for her to leave…
I bought 100K votes for her, and did about 10K DSTV votes, just so her percent won’t be shameful
Cos the gang up and hate has been mad
Just because she says the truth
My Oregano bebesh♥️

I still don't get why u always want people to have an idea how much u spent on voting. Like seriously.....always beats me season after season....

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 6:52am On Sep 08, 2023
Thank you to everyone that voted.Let the dynamics change.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Playerz: 7:14am On Sep 08, 2023
Illebaye doesn't have any deliberate agenda to provoke. She's courteous and well behaved when sober. She tends to misbehave anytime she's tipsy, hence the reason her numerous fans are constantly on bended knees doing night vigil every Thursday and Saturday. Apology to Soma on her behalf.🙏

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 7:16am On Sep 08, 2023
petesunday:
This show just cemented the idea that people will like who they like irrespective of their actions and they will excuse their bad acts and accentuate their good ones. Housemates with large following like Mercy, Ilebaye and CeeC can never do wrong before their fans even if they are boring, manipulative or toxic. But little Doyin who simply wants to say the truth all the time is the villain of the whole story in their eyes.

You sef dey see am. On this streets, it's not about what is said but who said it. You want to push a narrative on me but I'm not expecting to speak up to clear my name? Make it make sense! The production too have seen she's a easy target without a large fanbase and have decided to pick on her too. Six times the parrot has spilled, 4 of them have involved her. Is she the only person in the house? It's giving witch-hunt at the point.

Doyin is far from perfect o, she annoys me sometimes but for the fact that hypocritical fans of other housemates will sweep their faves flaws under the rug and shine torchlight on other housemates flaws. Me too don dey overlook whatever she does. Doyin talk whatever and drag whoever like jare. Their minds no go reach ground

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 7:20am On Sep 08, 2023
scondy:

I still don't get why u always want people to have an idea how much u spent on voting. Like seriously.....always beats me season after season....
It's a free forum.
She's entitled to say whatever she wants just like you say what you want.
She's a successful doctor !
Let her brag about the money she spends, it's not easy.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 7:21am On Sep 08, 2023
Twoclans:
Dynamic that changed since week 3... lmfao

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 7:23am On Sep 08, 2023
carammel:

This is more peaceful than getting ridiculed by women in the house aka See finish as well as crying around like a Egbere!
Aunty nurse would pay anything to be in this position rai now!

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Playerz: 7:32am On Sep 08, 2023
dominique:

You sef dey see am. On this streets, it's not about what is said but who said it. You want to push a narrative on me but I'm not expecting to speak up to clear my name? Make it make sense! The production too have seen she's a easy target without a large fanbase and have decided to pick on her too. Six times the parrot has spilled, 4 of them have involved her. Is she the only person in the house? It's giving witch-hunt at the point.

Doyin is far from perfect o, she annoys me sometimes but for the fact that hypocritical fans of other housemates will sweep their faves flaws under the rug and shine torchlight on other housemates flaws. Me too don dey overlook whatever she does. Doyin talk whatever and drag whoever like jare. Their minds no go reach ground
Dom, I do sympathize with you.
Truth be told, it's difficult to like Doyin from a man's perspective. The way her mouth dey run riot is enough to kill any man's libido. I don try tire to give her benefit of the doubt but her mouth just be like pouring icewater on a standing male fowl.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:33am On Sep 08, 2023
Threebear:
Omo ! Ilebaye's people finished work .

Ilebaye could likely get 50 percent on Sunday.

She's pulling votes like Efe and Laycon and after Sunday her bandwagon will increase 🤣🤣🤣🤣😁😁😁😁😁😁
I hope so o!!

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:37am On Sep 08, 2023
Threebear:
Thank you Adekunle's fans for voting Venita.

I haven't gotten the final confirmation but from all indications Venita is safe 😍😍😍😍

Goodbye Whitemoney and Doyin .
Same theebear,minor difference.Not gotten final confirmation indeed,keep guessing
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 7:39am On Sep 08, 2023
PegasusSolid:

Ha, nawao, Tobi really enjoy these BBNaija girls o! Chopping Alex and Kimoprah is NOT easy!😱
Mercy na that kind of girl way go want seduce Tobi if he was in the house
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 7:40am On Sep 08, 2023
Illebaye don teach the housemates how it's done.

Any small thing that anyone does to you, just start crying so they will see u as a victim lol

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 7:40am On Sep 08, 2023
Twoclans:

Person wey do go house.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 7:40am On Sep 08, 2023
When housemates were praising Khosi for changing the game at the beginning of the show, I knew someone will try it. I think that is what Kim is doing. But I also remember Kim doing something similar in her season, except then she was trying to play many men. This time she just focused on two.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 08, 2023
scondy:

Oh...wait, so someone else had noticed this trend coming from the respected medical practicioner, from previous BBN threads? grin
I noticed the obvious attempt to always create a braggadocios impression of ' I'm all sorted out and I've got it all in this abroad, and I'll show it whether you like it or nah ' cheesy

Just like some of them on this thread who like to tell us how many DStv subscriptions they did for their neighbors and relatives to vote for a particular housemate. grin They sometimes like to back it up by snapping shots of the whole thing (unsolicited) and then posting it on here. Some are unnecessary, a few are (like when someone asks for proof during an exchange of words or argument)

Abegi, all is just for show off, jareh. We, that are enlightened, know these moves. We just see them and smile to ourselves, knowing its intention.

Jokes aside, there are some monikers I used to hold in high regards, thinking were more mature, calm, modest and classy, but since this season of BBN commenced, I've come to see my preconceived notion of them was like a whitewash. I now see them for who they actually are.
I'm not even close to being perfect, but my view on the above observation is as concrete as concrete itself!

Don't like it? Take me to court. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:41am On Sep 08, 2023
Threebear:
Ilebaye!!!!!!!!!!!

The gap Omo
Despite the gang ups?grin
Lmao!
Make Sunday do reach,make I scatter everywhere!

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 7:46am On Sep 08, 2023
Dynamicboss:

Some Islanders shared votes between venita and ilebaye.

No evidence.
Disembark from that capping plix
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:49am On Sep 08, 2023
Amya:

I was thinking about this earlier today. Venita envies Mercy. She probably feels Mercy is not as posh or as beautiful as she is and wonders why the girl is lucky and blessed with fortune. She simply does not know there's a thing called grace.

For Venita to still be attending get togethers organised by Ike for his friends means she doesn't have levels like that.
Exactly!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 7:49am On Sep 08, 2023
Amya:
So a big advertising company that probably charges in the high 7 figure had their creative team come up with the idea of a silver Roman styled man jump out of a can of sardine, dance around for a bit and jumpe back in, and thought it was a good Idea.

Like they patted themselves on the back for a job well done especially as they think we've always secretly craved for silver mini men? Na wa ooo.

I bought a can of sardine the other day opened it and couldn't eat, for some weird reason I felt I was about to eat the Romanian man.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:50am On Sep 08, 2023
Amya:

Lol. Threebear really thinks we care about all that...
E pain am!grin

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 7:53am On Sep 08, 2023
Small question wey Baye ask Mercy....she comot mic begin dey rant even 4 biggie....🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️ Everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:54am On Sep 08, 2023
Altrarecords:

You guys are getting it All WRONG

The only person to blame for the tension in the triangle is CROSS

He isn't comfortable seeing Kim spending time with pere but the problem is Kim and pere have been friends much longer than even cross

Kim just want to chill with her old friend pere and new friend cross, how's that bad?

It's cross that made the whole thing look like she's playing a game

Did Kim ever say she wants to date either?

Let's be real
But she’s enjoying the attention from both of them and was expecting Omashola to pick her as BFF!
Isn’t that shady?
Didn’t you see how she’s moving towards Soma last night and that one sef no send am…na Cross dey police her up and down.
Let’s be honest,Kim thrives on attention from men and she enjoys the chaos that comes with it!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:55am On Sep 08, 2023
Altrarecords:
What kinda animal is behind buggies camera

How does one switch from important pere cross Kim conversation to showing people sleeping for extended periods? Wtf
This kind of behavior of cutting off important conversation ruined this season

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 7:57am On Sep 08, 2023
Omo !!!!...The house go shake if WM comot ooo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 8:00am On Sep 08, 2023
Dynamicboss:

Some Islanders shared votes between venita and ilebaye.

Glory stealers!!

Glory hunters!!

I knew it, if Baye tops tommorow this Kulanders will claim they were part of it.

I was at Kuku's page the day his handler posted Venita and Baye, 99.5% of his fans said they were all voting Venita, even on this thread so many of his fans voted Venita all in a bid to kick out Baye whom they perceived strong.

Bayetribe no let anybody steal/claim your glory oo, you did it all by yourself. The gang up from Kulanders, mercenaries, Spartan was too much this week that even till now I'm still apprehensive about Baye topping. If our baby topped, we did it by ourselves.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:01am On Sep 08, 2023
Xfactor919:

Not sure whitemoney would be evicted . It’d be Venita probably
Dey play!
Do you know how many fanbases and neutrals who voted for her?
Elites
Titans
Spartans
Mercenaries
Patriots
Cross’s fans
Islanders
Neo tribe
Arch Angels
Unusuals
Seyi’s 1% fans
Frodd’s fans
Neutrals
If she doesn’t survive eviction on Sunday,then she needs to go and wash her head in the Atlantic Ocean!grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Baye4life: 8:02am On Sep 08, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Pere ke I'm talking about Kim leaving now....
Oh
Ok
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kalan: 8:02am On Sep 08, 2023
Threebear:
Thank you Adekunle's fans for voting Venita.

I haven't gotten the final confirmation but from all indications Venita is safe 😍😍😍😍

Goodbye Whitemoney and Doyin .

Lol...

Make I quote am.

Fraudulent liar.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 8:03am On Sep 08, 2023
DGOODLYF:
Small question wey Baye ask Mercy....she comot mic begin dey rant even 4 biggie....🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️ Everywhere

Trapezium nyash was rattled. she never expected it
🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:03am On Sep 08, 2023
Amya:

The ship is a bit odd to me. I never see them in deep conversations trying to get to know each other. They're like a married couple that have settled into the role for years. But for people only getting to know eachother for a couple of weeks, this does not fly. Angel and Soma despite their frictions spend considerable time getting to have conversations about each other.
It’s a strategic relationship which won’t last a second outside!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2541) (2542) (2543) (2544) (2545) (2546) (2547) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.