Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,918 members, 7,835,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2546) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1498641 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2543) (2544) (2545) (2546) (2547) (2548) (2549) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 8:40am On Sep 08, 2023
Nhazeru:

I bought a can of sardine the other, opened it and couldn't eat, for some weird reason I felt I was about to eat the Romanian man.

It isn't Romanian but Roman.

There's difference between Romanian and Roman.

Romanians are people from a tiny Eastern European country called Romania, while Romans are Italians.

By the way that man in Sardine advert is Greek.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:41am On Sep 08, 2023
Tatiana4u:

You should have used that 100k to buy her a gift instead.

lipsrsealed
Easy, Tiger✋🏾
You are flying with what you got already, lol
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:42am On Sep 08, 2023
DGOODLYF:
General knowledge and unbiased analysis shows dat Ilebaye is d main character of this show.... others are supporting acts
Gbam!!!
Giddem!!

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 8:44am On Sep 08, 2023
Titaniumental:
Someone should tell me why Kim was trying to cover Cross's mouth from spilling so much yesterday. Cross wey no sabi code?. He still spilled.😂

Cross: Kim makes me happy. Tje very first time i met her..... She gas changed me... She made me stop being an asewo...

Pere: Uhmmmm
Kim: *wants to escape*
Pere: Where are you going

Pere without too much drama has found out what he needed to know. 😂

No more triangle and She can no longer downplay to Pere whatever that is going on btwn her and Cross.

So be like all the things wey neo and doyin Dey talk say them Dey do run things for private is true

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:44am On Sep 08, 2023
kowema:
Now dey want to pin it on Doyin.
Two grown men won't own their shit First.
SMH

I would have preferred if you landed the blame on the orchestrator sha…it would have been the apt thing.
Cross was told those things about Doyin for the love of ghod🤦🏾‍♀️

But, no…let’s rope him in, after all he is a mumu
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:44am On Sep 08, 2023
Twoclans:
Thank you to everyone that voted.Let the dynamics change.
Yes o!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 08, 2023
kowema:
Imagine Pere hanging around the bathroom waiting for Cross and Kim to finish bathing and now he is engaging both of them. Explaining and Shalayeing. Wetin be this mbok?.
This kain General. I'd pick a constable abeg.
Your general na juu man.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:46am On Sep 08, 2023
Playerz:
Illebaye doesn't have any deliberate agenda to provoke. She's courteous and well behaved when sober. She tends to misbehave anytime she's tipsy, hence the reason her numerous fans are constantly on bended knees doing night vigil every Thursday and Saturday. Apology to Soma on her behalf.🙏
Soma should rest Abeg!
Kilode
Is it because of shayo that he’s ranting like mad cow?
Na Angel fit am sef!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:47am On Sep 08, 2023
Altrarecords:
After the cross Kim and pere conversation this night I think it's settled that pere is going to permanently take a back seat and let her be with cross

When All is said and done I give it to cross for being intentional about his feelings for Kim

Unlike pere who kept his inside mostly due to loyalty, cross actually chased her with his heart and soul and even became a mumu for her

So I think cross deserves her, It's always better to go for the person who loves you more

while I still think if they both showed Equal feelings from the start, she would have ended up with pere, i think right now she might prefer cross because he's easier to deal with/control than pere

We watch

I am grateful for some action on the show sha

it's been a boring week

Will see how it goes

And I honestly will prefer if Kim could get her hands off Pere

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:48am On Sep 08, 2023
OhBritannia:
Big brother and the entire multi choice needs to really take care of pere and offer him smooth and a life time deal after this show.

Because the way pere carried shine your eyes and now carrying this all Stars on his shoulders needs to be applauded if we are being truthful.

Remove stanship aside, remove bias aside and let us say the truth for once and for all.

Pere has carried this all stars, he is literally involve in 99% of all the controversies this season.

Multi choice or Big brother franchise needs to give him a deal that will last for many years.

This is a fact
An undiluted one

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by eepeepook: 8:48am On Sep 08, 2023
Baye4life:
The triangle Kim is working for so bad grin grin girl is good, Biggie should give her some flowers
Did Threebear draw that? Cross wants Kim, Kim wants Pere and finally, Pere wants Cross. Haba mana, make una take time, na.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:49am On Sep 08, 2023
I am so glad I stayed up to watch last night.
And what a good reality TV night it was👌🏿

I had funnn, and all interpretations were, and are mine…no trying to twist and untwist, discard or adapt different forum people’s perspectives, in order to form a view…

Gureattt
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:50am On Sep 08, 2023
DGOODLYF:
Omo !!!!...The house go shake if WM comot ooo
The housemates will learn to respect Baye…that’s if they are sensible!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:53am On Sep 08, 2023
Manfromlasvegas:

How many people dey carry this all stars?

Baye fans: Baye dey carry this all stars

Ike fans: Ike dey carry this all stars, without him the show is boring

Spartans: ceecee is the show
I
Islanders: who is the show again?

Now pere fans: pere is involved in 99% of the controversies, he is carrying this show

Make everybody just rest abeg

Shall we list out the controversies since the show started and see how many of them Pere is involved in?

This assertion can be proved or disproved

No need to shalaye

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 8:53am On Sep 08, 2023
Tati na only God fit save you with this your long line of lies. 🤣🤣🤣

Tatiana4u:

Dey play!
Do you know how many fanbases and neutrals who voted for her?
Elites
Titans
Spartans
Mercenaries
Patriots
Cross’s fans
Islanders
Neo tribe
Arch Angels
Unusuals
Seyi’s 1% fans
Frodd’s fans
Neutrals
If she doesn’t survive eviction on Sunday,then she needs to go and wash her head in the Atlantic Ocean!grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:54am On Sep 08, 2023
Nhazeru:

Glory stealers!!

Glory hunters!!

I knew it, if Baye tops tommorow this Kulanders will claim they were part of it.

I was at Kuku's page the day his handler posted Venita and Baye, 99.5% of his fans said they were all voting Venita, even on this thread so many of his fans voted Venita all in a bid to kick out Baye whom they perceived strong.

Bayetribe no let anybody steal/claim your glory oo, you did it all by yourself. The gang up from Kulanders, mercenaries, Spartan was too much this week that even till now I'm still apprehensive about Baye topping. If our baby topped, we did it by ourselves.
Even in their WhatsApp groups,they all planned to vote Venita to take out Baye and whitemoney even though they hate her with so much passion!
My dear,let Baye survive firstgrin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 8:54am On Sep 08, 2023
Eeghe:
I am so glad I stayed up to watch last night.
And what a good reality TV night it was👌🏿

I had funnn, and all interpretations were, and are mine…no trying to twist and untwist, discard or adapt different forum people’s perspectives, in order to form a view…

Gureattt
Hope all is well ma.

Doyin topped the poll ......just confirmed from ebuka.

Your 100k was well spent...✌

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:55am On Sep 08, 2023
kalan:

How did you know they voted for her.
Just wake up from your Onitsha base dey type rubbish.
Comon shut up!
You think everyone is as dvmb as you are?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:56am On Sep 08, 2023
I wanna go and live for some time, will be back to watch all day cheesy

Make sure you ain’t coach potato-ing today.
So, drink water, watch what you eat, move some, cleanse your energy, live and let live…and live✋🏾
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:58am On Sep 08, 2023
Manfromlasvegas:

The thing tire me o. You are carrying the all stars with your 22%, the others wey get the remaining percent wetin dem dey do?

Pls humour us

What are they doing?

So now, voting percent has become a reflection of entertainment value of housemates?

Ike was boring with his 17%?

Just wait....

Mercy is coming

Hopefully she comes up on nomination next week

🚶🚶🚶

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:00am On Sep 08, 2023
Manfromlasvegas:
The way pere tunes his fans always leaves me in stitches. Promising vawulence that he can not deliver while his fans lap it up, instead na to dey cry upandan im Sabi. Last week if I survive eviction I will bring this place down. He survived wetin come happen. Fake ass china general, amotekun recruit wey dey disguise.

Pere na all talk no action. General wey all him plans dey always cast. Ordinary woman matter him no fit run, cross that we all agree is slow they beat am ontop babe matter. Na wa o. The funny thing be say pere get enough advantage over cross, na wetin d parrot be dey try tell am yesterday but instead of him to get the message and learn him go one corner start to dey cry like the weakling that he is. Yeye dey smell.

At least he doesn't go to bed at 12am

Let him be tuning us

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 9:01am On Sep 08, 2023
Eeghe:

I would have preferred if you landed the blame on the orchestrator sha…it would have been the apt thing.
Cross was told those things about Doyin for the love of ghod🤦🏾‍♀️

But, no…let’s rope him in, after all he is a mumu

I actually consider both Cross and Pere to be guilty. They have both acknowledged each other's interest in the girl at different times. On the flip side, I was legit happy the Parrot revealed that Convo yesterday so they could take a cue and adjust accordingly. It was very disgusting that Cross went on to bath with Kim almost immediately after the chaos whilst Pere sat in wait near the bathroom.

I expected they could have both kept the girl aside and had a proper conversation especially if they valid their relationship.

The most disgusting part was when they sat to have the conversation with Kim in the midst.
So much for real men.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:02am On Sep 08, 2023
Nhazeru:

Omo!!
She benefited from almost every fanbase
Yes o!
Enter Twitter and see for yourself.Many of them couldn’t even hide their disdain for Baye cos they see her as a threat to their faves.
Na Islanders,Unusuals and Archangels shock me pass cos they kept warning against voting for Baye even when some of them genuinely wanted to.
I still remember how we voted massively for Adekunle and Angel last week but majority of them turned against us when it became our turn.
No wahala,make Baye survive first!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:04am On Sep 08, 2023
Eeghe:

Trust me, you didn’t watch or you would know that haters hate Doyin, for just being.
wink
So Doyin’s a saint?
Lmao!
She claims to be blunt about everyone but herself!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 9:05am On Sep 08, 2023
Tatiana4u:

She’s truly a Gen Z baddie!grin
My gurl sabi drink ooo...as in how can you take down up to 8 cans of guiness n smirnoff n still b normal...even dose dat 3 to 4 don fight Biggie

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:07am On Sep 08, 2023
UncannyGenius:
Sharap! What do you know? The signs are there.
You wish she had thesame childhood trauma as you?
Lmao!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 9:08am On Sep 08, 2023
So angel and Illebaye did what Ike did to Illebaye to ceec.

Illebaye insulted and physically assaulted Ceec unprovoked, everybody kept quiet.
Angel always insults Ceec unprovoked everybody kept quiet.

But Ike threw away Illebaye clothes to test her and everybody became a pity card solicitor.

Meanwhile right now Illebaye and Angel, that have both insulted Ceec in the past unprovoked.

Just because Ike who was Ceec only friend is out of the house, and they found out adekunle and venita are trying to be friends with ceec.

They both planned, wrote a letter using Ceec name, sprayed Ceec perfume on it and put it in adekunle jacket.

The letter has been making Venita see Ceec as a betrayal and a bf snatcher and making Venita tell adekunle to stay away from Ceec, making Venita tell people bad things about ceec.

Meanwhile angel and Illebaye know it's a prank and they kept mute.

Bad news spreads faster than good news.

If this was done to Illebaye, everyday she would be crying Infront of camera so the whole world would see her like a victim, that the housemates want to kill.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:08am On Sep 08, 2023
Eeghe:

lipsrsealed
Easy, Tiger✋🏾
You are flying with what you got already, lol
Lol 😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:09am On Sep 08, 2023
Amillionnn:
Tati na only God fit save you with this your long line of lies. 🤣🤣🤣

Lol 😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:09am On Sep 08, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Dey play!
Do you know how many fanbases and neutrals who voted for her?
Elites
Titans
Spartans
Mercenaries
Patriots
Cross’s fans
Islanders
Neo tribe
Arch Angels
Unusuals
Seyi’s 1% fans
Frodd’s fans
Neutrals
If she doesn’t survive eviction on Sunday,then she needs to go and wash her head in the Atlantic Ocean!grin
Neutrals came through for Venita oo.
I go like see percentage on Sunday.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 9:09am On Sep 08, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Even in their WhatsApp groups,they all planned to vote Venita to take out Baye and whitemoney even though they hate her with so much passion!
My dear,let Baye survive firstgrin
Let b on record dat 90% of Adekunle fans, Some Ceec fans and other Baye haters votes for Venita in order to kick Baye out....80% of Mercy fans voted for WM to kick Baye out but at d end one of dem is leaving with Doyin...

God of Baye is doing wonders

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:14am On Sep 08, 2023
Nhazeru:

Yes the blind knows Ilebaye is topping but kicking out Whitemoney is something I find extremely hard to believe. I can't wait for Sunday to come thou cos WM mounting that stage with Ebuka on Sunday only means his winning was nothing but a fluke.

White money would go into depression if he leaves this way

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2543) (2544) (2545) (2546) (2547) (2548) (2549) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.