Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,553 members, 7,847,304 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:04 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2548) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1519518 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2545) (2546) (2547) (2548) (2549) (2550) (2551) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:52am On Sep 08, 2023
SimpleGuy001:

So in essence WM came 3rd?
Or 4th sef .
I didn't bother to check the order of the bottom 2.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:53am On Sep 08, 2023
Threebear:
Soma and Pére must be evicted next week .

Throw in Amauche with them and you'll have a perfect eviction.
Ñeo,cross and Angel says hello

Just keep playing

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by clefstone(m): 9:54am On Sep 08, 2023
fhranchez:
all over? Get a grip pal grin the amount of time kim has spent around cross this night is more than the attention she has given pere all season.
that's because Kim has accepted Pere's rejection and settled for the guy that gives her the attention she needs to cope in the house

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 9:54am On Sep 08, 2023
Threebear:

God doesn't do ugly .
Keep him or her out of your wish to see someone's downfall.

Maybe say Satan or I can tell you the names of the seven most powerful demons that can grant your wish 😁

From Mily’s mouth to God’s ears durling

Is it you with your fake predictions I should believe??

I no rate you o Tiribear…. No think am

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:54am On Sep 08, 2023
RawSex:
Cool!

What do u think about Pere? Do u like him a little and would u consider voting for him?
Omo no dey ask this kain question abeg

She is a cross fan and will definitely dislike Pere,why would she vote for him

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Playerz: 9:55am On Sep 08, 2023
garfield1:

So she didn't take soma drink intentionally
Maybe, maybe not. Her behavioural trend suggests she's more mischievous tipsy.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by RawSex(m): 9:56am On Sep 08, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Why are you worried about the votes her fans give?
Tatiana posted a picture of a voting centre here and you think na 200 votes dem dey give for there?
Voting center doesn't make any difference on voting power grin

U know they need multiple sim card for more 100 web votes, hahaha grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:57am On Sep 08, 2023
The way Ilebaye was clapping and saying "uhhhhh" when Mercy was saying she'll win the show 😁🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂

Chai !

Fear igala babes 😁

I heard she came with even amulets.....

Our igala girl did her work well ...

People saying there is no power in juju have not experienced real juju

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:57am On Sep 08, 2023
Coldie:
So angel and Illebaye did what Ike did to Illebaye to ceec.

Illebaye insulted and physically assaulted Ceec unprovoked, everybody kept quiet.
Angel always insults Ceec unprovoked everybody kept quiet.

But Ike threw away Illebaye clothes to test her and everybody became a pity card solicitor.

Meanwhile right now Illebaye and Angel, that have both insulted Ceec in the past unprovoked.

Just because Ike who was Ceec only friend is out of the house, and they found out adekunle and venita are trying to be friends with ceec.

They both planned, wrote a letter using Ceec name, sprayed Ceec perfume on it and put it in adekunle jacket.

The letter has been making Venita see Ceec as a betrayal and a bf snatcher and making Venita tell adekunle to stay away from Ceec, making Venita tell people bad things about ceec.

Meanwhile angel and Illebaye know it's a prank and they kept mute.

Bad news spreads faster than good news.

If this was done to Illebaye, everyday she would be crying Infront of camera so the whole world would see her like a victim, that the housemates want to kill.
You must be very delusional to write this crap cos I doubt if you ever watched the show to see what really happened!
Angel had already executed her plans before informing Baye and Baye was never part of it,neither did she encourage Angel!
She even discouraged Angel and said that Cece won’t take it likely cos she’s very hot headed and suggested that she should have pranked Alex instead!
You can hate Baye all you want but don’t you come here and drop false updates about her again!
Rubbish!
And fyi,Cece deserved that attack because she go put mouth for wetin no concern am!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:57am On Sep 08, 2023
Threebear:

Or 4th sef .
I didn't bother to check the order of the bottom 2.
Yinmu

Ilebaye
Wm
Venita
Doyin

That is the order of the poll,we await on Sunday night

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:57am On Sep 08, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Neutrals came through for Venita oo.
I go like see percentage on Sunday.
Me too.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by clefstone(m): 9:58am On Sep 08, 2023
Cross is looking more lost as the days go by. I thought it was the Kim Oprah effect but it now looks like he is suffering withdrawal syndrome. He has said it on the show before that he smokes weed. Who knows what else he takes. He looks like a zombie

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:58am On Sep 08, 2023
DGOODLYF:
Let b on record dat 90% of Adekunle fans, Some Ceec fans and other Baye haters votes for Venita in order to kick Baye out....80% of Mercy fans voted for WM to kick Baye out but at d end one of dem is leaving with Doyin...

God of Baye is doing wonders
Yes o!
Mercy’s fans voted for Venita too in order to take out whitemoney and Baye.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Playerz: 9:59am On Sep 08, 2023
Clement1111:

De thing tire me.
Pesin wey pour invectives on Pere that made that slim guy's epistle look like brief memo.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:59am On Sep 08, 2023
Threebear:

Baye will top on Sunday and Islanders have no part in it.
Baye is a one woman mopol , she doesn't need anyone's fanbase.

She's ten fanbases put together 🤣🤣😁😁😁
Giddem!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by iamoyindamola(m): 10:00am On Sep 08, 2023
grin grin grin grin
dominique:
E no suppose better for the surgeon that did this Mercy's yansh. Wetin be this?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:00am On Sep 08, 2023
UncannyGenius:
Childhood trauma? You are funny. I didn't experience such thing.
So why do you think Angel experienced such
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:01am On Sep 08, 2023
Playerz:

Lol! I can understand not doing PDA, most Africans are shy about it. And no point getting mushy if na to just nack, no need pretending. You must be a hard babe like my Gen Z.🙈
Lol..grin
PDA is so fake to me!
Abi o 😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:02am On Sep 08, 2023
Playerz:

Make una just dey coast Baddie along nicely. You can't afford any slip this close to the prize.
At least she got all my votes this week.💃
Yes o!!
Thank you!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 10:03am On Sep 08, 2023
Nhazeru:

Glory stealers!!

Glory hunters!!

I knew it, if Baye tops tommorow this Kulanders will claim they were part of it.

I was at Kuku's page the day his handler posted Venita and Baye, 99.5% of his fans said they were all voting Venita, even on this thread so many of his fans voted Venita all in a bid to kick out Baye whom they perceived strong.

Bayetribe no let anybody steal/claim your glory oo, you did it all by yourself. The gang up from Kulanders, mercenaries, Spartan was too much this week that even till now I'm still apprehensive about Baye topping. If our baby topped, we did it by ourselves.

A lot of us voted baye including me.anyway,you know I'll never vote veni

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 10:03am On Sep 08, 2023
Venny baby will see Doyin out on Sunday 🤪🤪

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:05am On Sep 08, 2023
garfield1:

But from what happened with soma,baye deliberately provokes people
And other housemates don’t provoke her abi?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by RawSex(m): 10:05am On Sep 08, 2023
Clement1111:

But pere and cross are beties; Why would she hate pere because of that?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 10:06am On Sep 08, 2023
Nhazeru:

Her money!! her data!!

Why are you crying? Why are you policing what she should put out and not?

This is weird and screams of envy.

Are you for real?

Very true

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Playerz: 10:06am On Sep 08, 2023
DGOODLYF:
Let b on record dat 90% of Adekunle fans, Some Ceec fans and other Baye haters votes for Venita in order to kick Baye out....80% of Mercy fans voted for WM to kick Baye out but at d end one of dem is leaving with Doyin...

God of Baye is doing wonders
But Mercy openly canvassed for her fans to vote for Venita. She even used her last DS to amplify it. Mercy na agba gamer o, she sees WM as a past winner as very strong.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 10:08am On Sep 08, 2023
Tatiana4u:

And other housemates don’t provoke her abi?

True but not soma na.soma is nice to her
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:08am On Sep 08, 2023
RawSex:
My problem with Ilebaye is her fans are mostly people with 100 web votes and 200 gotv
Jolli votes. I wonder how far that will take her on the game

Tatiana votes kuku no pass 2,500 chai grin
So what?

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:09am On Sep 08, 2023
Threebear:

Doyin will probably insult her fans if they give her a 100k gift.
Kwa kwa kwa
She’d curse them and their entire generation!
Lmao!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 10:10am On Sep 08, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Yes o!
Enter Twitter and see for yourself.Many of them couldn’t even hide their disdain for Baye cos they see her as a threat to their faves.
Na Islanders,Unusuals and Archangels shock me pass cos they kept warning against voting for Baye even when some of them genuinely wanted to.
I still remember how we voted massively for Adekunle and Angel last week but majority of them turned against us when it became our turn.
No wahala,make Baye survive first!

Abeg,calm down
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:11am On Sep 08, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Why are you worried about the votes her fans give?
Tatiana posted a picture of a voting centre here and you think na 200 votes dem dey give for there?
My lady,just leave them…na on Sunday night I go get their time.grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 10:12am On Sep 08, 2023
Coldie:
So angel and Illebaye did what Ike did to Illebaye to ceec.

Illebaye insulted and physically assaulted Ceec unprovoked, everybody kept quiet.
Angel always insults Ceec unprovoked everybody kept quiet.

But Ike threw away Illebaye clothes to test her and everybody became a pity card solicitor.

Meanwhile right now Illebaye and Angel, that have both insulted Ceec in the past unprovoked.

Just because Ike who was Ceec only friend is out of the house, and they found out adekunle and venita are trying to be friends with ceec.

They both planned, wrote a letter using Ceec name, sprayed Ceec perfume on it and put it in adekunle jacket.

The letter has been making Venita see Ceec as a betrayal and a bf snatcher and making Venita tell adekunle to stay away from Ceec, making Venita tell people bad things about ceec.

Meanwhile angel and Illebaye know it's a prank and they kept mute.

Bad news spreads faster than good news.

If this was done to Illebaye, everyday she would be crying Infront of camera so the whole world would see her like a victim, that the housemates want to kill.
Poor Ceec. I feel so much pity for her
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:12am On Sep 08, 2023
Threebear:
The way Ilebaye was clapping and saying "uhhhhh" when Mercy was saying she'll win the show 😁🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂

Chai !

Fear igala babes 😁

I heard she came with even amulets.....

Our igala girl did her work well ...

People saying there is no power in juju have not experienced real juju

(1) (2) (3) ... (2545) (2546) (2547) (2548) (2549) (2550) (2551) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.