Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,499 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2599) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1471898 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2596) (2597) (2598) (2599) (2600) (2601) (2602) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 3:47pm On Sep 09, 2023
Omashola nah dumbo.

He can't even read properly.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ultraviolet27(f): 3:48pm On Sep 09, 2023
Now I Understand why Cross didn't flinch when the Parrot revealed what the Girls (CeeCee, Doyin, Mercy, Angel and Alex)said about Him in the triangle that He is Dumb,can't read the room and see that Kim isn't into Him,and He is just forcing Himself on Her.In His mind he would have been thinking it was those Girls and Pere that are dumb and naive that Him that has been gbenshing Kim since!!

And here we thought He didn't react because He is a dumbo who never understood and it will take like 2 days for Him to process it,or it's after Kim explains it to Him He will get it 😂😆 lols!!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 3:48pm On Sep 09, 2023
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 3:51pm On Sep 09, 2023
tooexclusive:
If someone can help transcribe that Kim and Cross conversation... could be something different that was being referenced sha but sexualizing every conversation between a guy and a girl on BB have always been the norm.

I have always found it weird how excited ‘most’ BB watchers are about sex on the show... it gives me ‘teen vibes’.

I Thiught I was the only one that felt this way ...to me down in the convo was referring to being downstairs with others and she enjoying the hoh suite.....that's what I inferred from the convo...maybe I am just too pure hearted sha....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 09, 2023
Avedonn:
Adekunle and Venita planning their after show vacation.

They are planning to go to Morroco, Singapore and Rome.

Adekunle said he'll use his oriflame win to run the paperwork.
It's likely they'll be cancelling vaycay plans for Morocco, seeing that the country just had a disastrous earthquake yesterday. You know Nigerians sabi fear cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zihno: 3:54pm On Sep 09, 2023
IconicR:
I just saw Actress Moyo Lawal sextape and it made me sad
Ladies be very careful with these guys out there

Seen.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ultraviolet27(f): 3:55pm On Sep 09, 2023
Culer:
if I was a lady, i'll pick a cross over a pere over and over again, even though cross is slow.
Pere is too serious. Women like playful, jolly guys.

That's what I Said to Andrew Baba too pere is my fave but it won't stop me from analysing Him He is too stiff and Camera Conscious even in most of His movies He is given the role of a Lover that doesn't imply He isn't a good actor o or He won't be good in other villainous roles.

I keep saying it Women in the age range of Alex or Kim won't suit Him and fall for Him easily it's matured Ones like Uriel or Lucy that will do!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Myer(m): 3:57pm On Sep 09, 2023
IconicR:
I just saw Actress Moyo Lawal sextape and it made me sad
Ladies be very careful with these guys out there

Thought she was always flaunting her virginity.
This internet age dey humble anybody.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 09, 2023
ultraviolet27:
Now I Understand why Cross didn't flinch when the Parrot revealed what the Girls (CeeCee, Doyin, Mercy, Angel and Alex)said about Him in the triangle that He is Dumb,can't read the room and see that Kim isn't into Him,and He is just forcing Himself on Her.In His mind he would have been thinking it was those Girls and Pere that are dumb and naive that Him that has been gbenshing Kim since!!

And here we thought He didn't react because He is a dumbo who never understood and it will take like 2 days for Him to process it,or it's after Kim explains it to Him He will get it 😂😆 lols!!
Hmm, I'm now trying to comprehend your sentences. I hope it won't take me two days... lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Biggaboi(m): 3:58pm On Sep 09, 2023
Happy birthday to the president of BayeTribe!
Grow in grace and many happy returns Tatiana4U!🌹🎉

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 4:00pm On Sep 09, 2023
ultraviolet27:

That's what I Said to Andrew Baba too pere is my fave but it won't stop me from analysing Him He is too stiff and Camera Conscious even in most of His movies He is given the role of a Lover that doesn't imply He isn't a good actor o or He won't be good in other villainous roles.

I keep saying it Women in the age range of Alex or Kim won't suit Him and fall for Him easily it's matured Ones like Uriel or Lucy that will do!!

Hmmmmm
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 4:08pm On Sep 09, 2023
There people were not sure of Cross demonstrating and they still sent him out grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chuksp09(m): 4:11pm On Sep 09, 2023
Amya:

This is the topic that brings chauvinist and misogynists out.
Don't embarrass yourself and keep you patriarchal opinions to yourself.
My 34 year old brother is engaged to a 33 year old and I called him the other to hype him up for not being like some of you.
You can ask the 33year old how it feels, twerking on your side of the topic will not change reality, the 33year old will tell you it wasn't fun..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ultraviolet27(f): 4:13pm On Sep 09, 2023
petesunday:
Doyin finds out too late that Alex is a good person that she really likes.

Kwa Kwa Kwa no be only good person!! The Anaconda Mgbeke Amuche Unusual Herself! Doyin will still learn of the real Alex the hard way.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 4:18pm On Sep 09, 2023
iamoyindamola:

She did on face after winning her face wasn't like this
Her teeth too. They are too perfect now
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Leggodeals(f): 4:19pm On Sep 09, 2023
PegasusSolid:

Lol, don't sleep on Omashola o. The guy was a legit runway model and even during Pepper Dem was still quite ripped. It seems he also linked guys like Boma into modelling and then BBNaija as well, as that one spoke about him with some admiration. He simply let himself go based on money and being a family man.

Getting Kim wasn't strange for Omashola, Venita almost considered him but decided he was too loud, razz and unpolished, she also felt he was a wrong stereotype of what people perceive Warri guys to be. With the calibre of girls I saw Omashola controlling in SA (they all look like 20 year old Venita 5.0 improvements!), i can say that no girl in that house can truly impress him. His wife alone beat all the girls in that place, and it's why Venita apologized to him at the Pepper Dem reunion for "misunderstanding" him based on his doings she witnessed outside the house.

His Warri loudness is obviously exaggerated.
Have you seen Omashola's wife outside social media, filters and make up? Everyone is very pretty until they come to biggie's house.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 4:20pm On Sep 09, 2023
ultraviolet27:

Kwa Kwa Kwa no be only good person!! The Anaconda Mgbeke Amuche Unusual Herself! Doyin will still learn of the real Alex the hard way.
What's there to learn later? She already told her she nominated her. What else?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yuneehk(f): 4:22pm On Sep 09, 2023
Reading the brief that involves cooking, Angel pauses to exclaim that her team is finished because Doyin is there. And they are supposed to cook. Wahala...
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 4:24pm On Sep 09, 2023
Working with Venita is so frustrating, she knows everything. She made Crook feel bad in that charade game, he tried but because she couldn't guess correctly she made it like it was his fault. How does one describe carrot?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 4:25pm On Sep 09, 2023
This housemates find it very difficult to understand instructions,or is it biggies instructions that are usually too much and not clear .

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 4:32pm On Sep 09, 2023
Leggodeals:
Have you seen Omashola's wife outside social media, filters and make up? Everyone is very pretty until they come to biggie's house.

Yes, i saw her few days after she put to bed. The girl fine abeg!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Manfromlasvegas(m): 4:37pm On Sep 09, 2023
Yuneehk:
Doyin said ship is the reason Venita is still in that house. She brings nothing but toxicity to the show.

She didn't lie. Venita would have been long gone.

I will not take it. Venita is definitely toxic and adekunle is primarily the reason she may remain in the show past this week, but to say she brings nothing else to the show than the ship with adekunle that one na big lie. Her task performances are they a joke to you? Venita is one of the smartest and certainly the most creative babe in that house. She is very very competitive and it is arguable that she would have been evicted before now without her ship with adekunle. If we even look at it critically what does doyin herself bring gan gan more than Venita that the parrot does not bring?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by eepeepook: 4:38pm On Sep 09, 2023
Culer:
I saw everything, He didn't fling cross, it was just neo (it was more like a shove sef)

Lol.
Ever heard of power pass power?
Back in the days, I used to chew up big bullies like pere like biscuits 😁. I'm not kidding

Froshloaded. You can’t even hide your habits. SMH. I hope them pay you allowee this month.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by crystalpapers(m): 4:39pm On Sep 09, 2023
Leggodeals:

Forget that lady is beautiful.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 4:40pm On Sep 09, 2023
White money should win this part for his group,we can't troll him for his music and also troll him for something he is actually very good at.

Oga it's your time to shine .
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 4:41pm On Sep 09, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Isn’t it obvious that this show is all about Baye vs others?grin
Kwa kwa kwa
She’s going to win this show and no conspiracy and gang ups will stop her!
No even Biggy!grin
Period!

Happy birthday Dear.

Wishing you all things beautiful

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 4:42pm On Sep 09, 2023
carammel:

Miyonse was intentionally into Tboss and she was 12 years older than him, Miyonse was 21 while Tboss was 33, if Tboss didn’t break up the relationship in the house, Miyonse was willing to go on with it.

21-year old Thabang was also into Khosi, his elder sister.
Age might just be a number for some people.

Not in nigeria
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 09, 2023
Lol. White Money is just a funny fellow.
" For clarity, this is rosemary " cheesy
Hear the way he pronounced the ingredient like he was calling a certain Nigerian girl's name, the Nigerian way.
' Rohz Maery ' cheesy
I think he does some of these things on purpose to amuse others. It has to be. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 09, 2023
^ Wow...4:44..444.
Ok.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 4:45pm On Sep 09, 2023
I also feel it’s not about sex. I feel like it’s in reference to a fight or something else.

scondy:

I Thiught I was the only one that felt this way ...to me down in the convo was referring to being downstairs with others and she enjoying the hoh suite.....that's what I inferred from the convo...maybe I am just too pure hearted sha....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:46pm On Sep 09, 2023

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:47pm On Sep 09, 2023
Thank you Doyin for loving on Alex and giving her kind words today
You've been loving Alex even long before kiddwaya left the house.
It's even one of the reasons ceec didn't like you because no matter how much she tried to say nonsense to turn you against Alex you always maintained your love for her

This thread is busy typing how Alex is a horrible person, a snake, a this, a that. An instigator blah, blah, blah,
Meanwhile the people that live with her are busy loving on her 🤣🤣

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2596) (2597) (2598) (2599) (2600) (2601) (2602) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.