Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2602) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1471787 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2599) (2600) (2601) (2602) (2603) (2604) (2605) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 5:56pm On Sep 09, 2023
lokoloko84:
I don't care.
Same way they don’t care na
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 5:57pm On Sep 09, 2023
Fairdamsel:

Same way they don’t care na
okay
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 5:57pm On Sep 09, 2023
Venita is adekunle husband if he misbehaves she will deal with him
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 5:57pm On Sep 09, 2023
Avedonn:
Omo the way how Venita is scolding Adekunle like her child is very annoying.

Why'd Adekunle allow her talk to him like that?

Seriously I'm disappointed at Adekunle.
He looked like he was afraid of saying anything that will annoy her further grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:58pm On Sep 09, 2023
Islanders abi wetin dem dey call themselves go use their hand vote for person wey go give Dek BP, una well done o.....

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 5:58pm On Sep 09, 2023
Sanqa:

I don't know who they were talking about first. I heard him making an example of the way she talked to Ceec. The cameraman must go back grin

The cameraman should not go back please.

It's painful and annoying to watch.

I believe even the cameraman was angry with how Venita is talking to Adekunle.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:00pm On Sep 09, 2023
Adekunle is in a abusive relationship, the way Venita scold him as if he is a child is cringe worthy, if Deks is sensible immediately after the show he should take to his heels.....

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 6:00pm On Sep 09, 2023
Avedonn:

The cameraman should not go back please.

It's painful and annoying to watch.

I believe even the cameraman was angry with how Venita is talking to Adekunle.
😂😂😂 no please I want to see the end. Will Venita not go to the party again?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:01pm On Sep 09, 2023
Rahkman:

The way the gal talks to him is just appauling, he tries to correct you you begin to drag him, he disagrees with you and you start to scream.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:04pm On Sep 09, 2023
Kimoprah and cross the real ship🤣
No wonder cross didn't care that people were saying no woman will pick him over pere
Woman wey don pick am since
Lmao 🤣🤣

No wonder he has been so sweet to Kim😘
Simp on for your love cross.

Kim and cross. You people are enjoying Sha 😘
Kim's body and cross's body ❤️

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kukutenla: 6:05pm On Sep 09, 2023
Eyaa see how Pere com gentle like rat wey fall into cat trap
The general don become blaady civilian!!

And who will tell this cross to stop whining himself that he's in a relationship for Gee's sake

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 6:06pm On Sep 09, 2023
Sanqa:

He looked like he was afraid of saying anything that will annoy her further grin

For the firstime I feel irritated with the nonsense ship.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:06pm On Sep 09, 2023
Doyin: I noticed something the day before kiddwaya left.
When I was playing with him camera was always looking at us
Now camera is looking at me

And the camera quickly ran away

Is Doyin suspecting her eviction?

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 6:07pm On Sep 09, 2023
Why am I beginning to like CroKim? The shipper in me is being provoked grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:08pm On Sep 09, 2023
Venita don vex leave Deks come outside.....cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:08pm On Sep 09, 2023
Why do these Housemates keep talking about task?
I saw them in the house and thought they were done with the cooking task
Abeg let me leave them until they are done.

Omahsola shouting and telling big brother that if parrot wants to talk today
Let it please talk after the party 🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 6:09pm On Sep 09, 2023
Angel and cross hmmmmmm
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 6:11pm On Sep 09, 2023
This scene between Venita and Adekunle was very disturbing to watch.

https://twitter.com/Lordson1111/status/1700552781671657889?t=DJ6TCXZOlPsZgy8wqy7iGw&s=19
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 6:11pm On Sep 09, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Venita don vex leave Deks come outside.....cheesy grin cheesy

No be her fault.

She knew Islanders don save her from eviction already.

She'll still be up next week na that time her eyes go clear.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 6:11pm On Sep 09, 2023
Kwa kwa kwaaaaaaaaa

I'm truly disappointed at Venbitter for not beating the hell out of that boy toy for me this evening

See better opportunity for her to give him better beating of his life wasted like that

Mtcheewww

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 6:12pm On Sep 09, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Islanders abi wetin dem dey call themselves go use their hand vote for person wey go give Dek BP, una well done o.....

If this things aren't just ordinary bants from you guys.....then we alot of teenagers here who knows nothing about relationship.

What is having BP...........in two people having arguments.
I swear issues that happens between Adekunle and venita on this shows most times are just child play.

No be woman.......running mouth anyhow sometimes nah normal things for relationship/marriage.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 6:14pm On Sep 09, 2023
Avedonn:

No be her fault.

She knew Islanders don save her from eviction already.

Aunty Venny will win hoh next week, win black envelope 9th week nothing you Kulanders gonna do about it.

Cry more

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:15pm On Sep 09, 2023
Godoverevery:

If this things aren't just ordinary bants from you guys.....then we alot of teenagers here who knows nothing about relationship.

I swear issues that happens between Adekunle and venita on this shows most times are just child play.

No be woman.......running mouth anyhow sometimes nah normal things for relationship/marriage.

What happened is normal to you right When this what Venita does all the time and you think what she is doing Deks is suppose to tolerate it....

Explain to me how Venita's reaction to him makes any sense.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 6:16pm On Sep 09, 2023
Godoverevery:

Seems like you didn't even watch the scene.

In all honesty, can you take such disrespectful talk from your girlfriend?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chuksp09(m): 6:17pm On Sep 09, 2023
Skrrrrrrr:

My dear....
I'm more disgusted at you than you can imagine, but I don't see the point in talking about it.
It's just your IQ revolting. The median age for marriage for women is 20-25. Even pregnancy gets riskier after 30. Nothing misogynistic, just facts. Like I said, you are just suffering from "neurological denial of facts".
If you plan to get married, do it in your 20s. It gets dicier after that.
You literally watch BBN, you clearly see how desperate the ladies over 30 are.
But swim in your delusions....
Please promise me you won't go back and forth with these betas, they band together on topics like this, their delusions are entrenched as they already witnessed some exceptions to the universal truth.
Truth is truth however, it will find a way to make itself clear.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 6:19pm On Sep 09, 2023
fitzmayowa:

What happened is normal to you right When this what Venita does all the time and you think what she is doing Deks is suppose to tolerate it....

Explain to me how Venita's reaction to him makes any sense.....

Like I said most you are teenagers who knows nothing about relationship.

Cos if you have being in relationships you won't be asking me this question.

Even our parents who are married for over 40yrs disrespect dey happen once in awhile......rest.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 6:19pm On Sep 09, 2023
Avedonn:

No be her fault.

She knew Islanders don save her from eviction already

Who told you that she's safe 😏
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 6:20pm On Sep 09, 2023
Avedonn:

Seems like you didn't even watch the scene.

In all honesty, can you take such disrespectful talk from your girlfriend?

Can I take disrespect If you can't take disrespect as a man you have no business with relationship or marriage.

Like I said earlier most of you know nothing about relationship.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 6:21pm On Sep 09, 2023
Nhazeru:
Kwa kwa kwaaaaaaaaa

I'm truly disappointed at Venbitter for not beating the hell out of that boy toy for me this evening

See better opportunity for her to give him better beating of his life wasted like that

Mtcheewww
You again 😤

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 6:21pm On Sep 09, 2023
Nhazeru:

Aunty Venny will win hoh next week, win black envelope 9th week nothing you Kulanders gonna do about it.

Cry more

Well, that'd be her only saving grace.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 6:22pm On Sep 09, 2023
Nhazeru:
Kwa kwa kwaaaaaaaaa

Mtcheewww
😂😂😂 what's wrong with you?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 6:22pm On Sep 09, 2023
Rahkman:

He is not her husband

He is not her husband

He is her son

Her first son

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2599) (2600) (2601) (2602) (2603) (2604) (2605) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.