Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2608) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1469548 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2605) (2606) (2607) (2608) (2609) (2610) (2611) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 9:14pm On Sep 09, 2023
No be by who finish their cooking

Una follow the instructions

Team Arla did well

Congrat guys

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by aremubabs: 9:16pm On Sep 09, 2023
Godoverevery:

If this things aren't just ordinary bants from you guys.....then we alot of teenagers here who knows nothing about relationship.

What is having BP...........in two people having arguments.
I swear issues that happens between Adekunle and venita on this shows most times are just child play.

No be woman.......running mouth anyhow sometimes nah normal things for relationship/marriage.

There is nothing normal about a grown ass woman running her mouth.

Stop enabling bad behavior in women.

I mean I hear it even from pastors climb to be marriage counsellors. You will claim the podium and tell men that a woman's power is in her tongue, and therefore men should tolerate verbal abuse from their women. Then, you tell men to always walk away.

No! A woman who runs her mouth is not yet an adult. If you cannot trash issues without running your mouth, then you have no business being in a relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dynamicboss: 9:16pm On Sep 09, 2023
Taskunle on the beat. Congrats team arla cool

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 9:17pm On Sep 09, 2023
jenifer007:
No be by who finish their cooking

Una follow the instructions

Team Arla did well

Congrat guys

Who cooked for the team?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:17pm On Sep 09, 2023
cool
Fiyin007:
grin
BigN when you are big, you are big abeg..😁

I hope he has his Mojo active...Its been a while..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by moneyest(m): 9:17pm On Sep 09, 2023
Beorn:

This is totally uncalled for. Why the personal attacks? It's not as if she insulted Whitemoney. Y'all invest too much emotions on this show.

Besides, she has a point. On this thread, I know 3 Whitemoney supporters back in 2021 that are now supporting Ilebaye. In short one of them hates Whitemoney with passion that it shocks me how one can hate someone she once stanned that much.

Please, be calming down. No be everything deserves aggression.

How many times have you seen me attack anybody here.
I do not invest emotions anywhere because I do not even have any to invest

If you like insult WHITEMONEY from now till tomorrow I don't give 2 flying donkeys

My only issue with that m0ron is that she's a mod for fvck sake. If you want to support or decampaign anybody then do so with a friend's account because there are lots of unstable people without a mind of their own who can be easily swayed by that statement. It's as simple as that.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 9:18pm On Sep 09, 2023
Allnacruise:

Asides the charade game they played first...which team Arla had the best finishing time

What other task did they do?
Cooking
presentation of the meal along with a pageant.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:18pm On Sep 09, 2023
petesunday:
Doyin finds out too late that Alex is a good person that she really likes.
Two terrible ladies...🤣🤣🤣God abeg ooo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Playerz: 9:18pm On Sep 09, 2023
Alheeri:

So he never collect slap, I need her to slap him to reset his brain...
Biggie we need the Great Divide btw Adekunle and venita , minimum of 3days the guys shud chill with guys same with the girls..
There is a close resemblance between Adekunle and Yemi in physique and demeanor towards ladies. I see Ade as a credible contender for the 120M. It will be a shame for lightning to strike twice due to mismanagement of female companionship like what happened to Yemi at BBT.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 9:21pm On Sep 09, 2023
aremubabs:

There is nothing normal about a grown ass woman running her mouth.

Stop enabling bad behavior in women.

I mean I hear it even from pastors claiming to be marriage counsellors. You will claim the podium and tell men that a woman's power is in her tongue, and therefore men should tolerate verbal abuse from their women. Then, you tell men to always walk away.

No! A woman who runs her mouth is not yet an adult. If you cannot trash issues without running your mouth, then you have no business being in a relationship.

If that how you interpret it no wammm.

But trust me......if you cant stomach disrespect just stay away for relationship/marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 9:22pm On Sep 09, 2023
moneyest:

If you like insult WHITEMONEY from now till tomorrow I don't give 2 flying donkeys

My only issue with that m0ron is that she's a mod for fvck sake. If you want to support or decampaign anybody then do so with a friend's account because there are lots of unstable people without a mind of their own who can be easily swayed by that statement. It's as simple as that.

Abio! That is why I rarely comment on thread like this.
Most persons here usually make irritating comments which sometimes is hard to ignore.
But cursing and fighting over thread like this is not really interesting to me.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:22pm On Sep 09, 2023
Twoclans:
White money should win this part for his group,we can't troll him for his music and also troll him for something he is actually very good at.

Oga it's your time to shine .
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 9:23pm On Sep 09, 2023
Adekunle Olopade don win again...
Islanders.... Too much bragging rights...
👑 👑 Long live the King of Islanders

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 9:24pm On Sep 09, 2023
drimzsmoke:

If somebody should beat you now, you will start crying and passersby would think 1 is abusing you, they won't know you have a bad mouth!!!🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚
Nwokem mechionu Shuttup🤫
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:24pm On Sep 09, 2023
Choir ABA....😏🤣🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by nwauwa(m): 9:25pm On Sep 09, 2023
Chinachriss:
Isn't it obvious that Whitemoney would be leaving tomorrow? How many White's fans are on this thread sef?
Seriously, Whitemoney fell so hard. His eviction tomorrow will shake up the house.
He’s not going anywhere tomorrow. Do we have an escrow we can put our 100k bets on it?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:25pm On Sep 09, 2023
Psychedelia:
I am PegasusSolid, Geezeem and Beorn
😎 😬 😂

grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 9:26pm On Sep 09, 2023
Allnacruise:

Who cooked for the team?

They all cooked but they didn't finish preparing all their recipes

Out of 4 they only made 3 and their food presentation was made by Doyin and assisted by Pere and their presentation was top notch and straight to the point

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:27pm On Sep 09, 2023
Alheeri:

But you always believe any rumour about other housemates esp . Adekunle without seeing the videos..
Well both of them enjoyed it, EOD...

List the rumours that has to do with the show, I carried about Adekunle
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 9:27pm On Sep 09, 2023
Gbadoboy:

Teamie enh! E dey vex me say some of our team mates vote her especially as we have 2 of our own to save. Sha I been dey talk am for WhatsApp group Una no hear.
We are just teamie for today oooo after today u dey go back to failed footballer's camp🤪🤪🤪
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 9:28pm On Sep 09, 2023
Sanqa:
Who won the task today? I'm not watching now and I want team puck to win.

Adekunle team won, heard he's d chef that cooked the award winning food..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:28pm On Sep 09, 2023
Fairdamsel:

Angel/Pere/Kunle/Doyin/Sholzy
Thanks undecided
This biggy's beef with Alex is costing other housemates
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:28pm On Sep 09, 2023
Looks like angel and mercy were given the same dresz just different colours
Angel blue
Mercy red
Doesn't seem like mercy wants to wear hers
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chimezie198(m): 9:29pm On Sep 09, 2023
They really Angel ashawo gown as she dey give ashawo vibes..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Playerz: 9:30pm On Sep 09, 2023
moneyest:

But not worth the vulgarity as she was only expressing her opinion politely which she's quite frankly entitled to. That's Beorn's position which I absolutely agree with.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 9:30pm On Sep 09, 2023
Alheeri:

Along with who and who?
Meanwhile biggie went on a sudden,untimely advert because mercy and ceec were criticizing the party clothes
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:30pm On Sep 09, 2023
Geezeem:

List the rumours that has to do with the show, I carried about Adekunle
Teamie

What happened all day please,I just tuned in to the show and this thread but it seems there was a little gbas gbos and I have to read up

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 9:31pm On Sep 09, 2023
Alex should go and wash her head.
Her team was supposed to win na!.
Hian!.
Which kain luck be this?.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:31pm On Sep 09, 2023
AutoChick4U:
Adekunle simply didn't want wahala and seemed he was wrong.

It doesn't matter

The scolding was epic grin

This is the first Boy toy ship on this show

The very first !

We have seen simps, cougars...friends with benefits, never boytoy

Before you wonder, boytoy is different from cougarship in this context

🚶🚶🚶

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:32pm On Sep 09, 2023
Alheeri:

Whoever told you that lied, I watched the cooking and I saw Pere doing the most, and yes kuku too

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 9:32pm On Sep 09, 2023
Threebear:

Venita is staying though
I hope so! we the Deks wives association may sack her later but not now☺️
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:32pm On Sep 09, 2023
fitzmayowa:

One hour to lighting candle ritual, for your gal.....cheesy grin cheesy
Nothing dey happen!grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2605) (2606) (2607) (2608) (2609) (2610) (2611) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.