Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2609) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1468958 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2606) (2607) (2608) (2609) (2610) (2611) (2612) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 9:37pm On Sep 09, 2023
moneyest:

How many times have you seen me attack anybody here.
I do not invest emotions anywhere because I do not even have any to invest

If you like insult WHITEMONEY from now till tomorrow I don't give 2 flying donkeys

My only issue with that m0ron is that she's a mod for fvck sake. If you want to support or decampaign anybody then do so with a friend's account because there are lots of unstable people without a mind of their own who can be easily swayed by that statement. It's as simple as that.

TBH, this is first time I've ever seen you insult anyone on here. You are all about cruising and tanning Whitemoney.

But you need to understand that the mods are humans like all of us. They have the right to voice their opinions on any HM no matter how wrong or right it might be. The mod is not Ebuka who must maintain neutrality at all times concerning the HMs, at least till the show ends. In short, a mod can insult any HM and he or she has done nothing wrong according to the rules of the forum.

Where a mod is expected to be always right is in carrying out her/his NL duties. As long as a mod is not breaking any NL rule and being unbiased in his or her judgements when it comes to his or her work on Nairaland, she has the right to act as she wants within the ambit of the NL rules.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chimezie198(m): 9:38pm On Sep 09, 2023
Party tonight like never before baby because staying in that house after Sunday is not guaranteed. Make sure you don't leave your yellow pant behind.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:38pm On Sep 09, 2023
eepeepook:
Froshloaded. You can’t even hide your habits. SMH. I hope them pay you allowee this month.
Omo them just dey expose everybody original moniker

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 9:38pm On Sep 09, 2023
Omashola::: immediately I see say I dey Adekunle group I know say I go win, I say Adekunle l must take outta of ur luck..

Whitemoney:: as I see my sef for Adekunle and soma group I know say we go win..

Housemates dey rush to be in Adekunle/soma group..
Congrats team Arla, Adekunle,doyin,pere,angel and sholzy.
Double congrats to Adekunle and Doyin...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:39pm On Sep 09, 2023
Alheeri:

Well-done madam, last week when he left her u guys were calling him heartless,wicked,well he kept quiet today cos she's up for eviction before she starts crying up and down like Alex .

You go defend tire
No evidence!

Nobody called Kunle heartless last week
Plus I thought voting ended 2 days ago?

Or is Venita on an extra nomination list? grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 9:39pm On Sep 09, 2023
Neo - Adekunle You are on Fire ( Winnings)

Omashola replied - "When I saw he was on my team, I just wanted his good luck to follow me". 😆 😆

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 9:41pm On Sep 09, 2023
Bigbrother if u get sense close this show give Adekunle Olopade his 120M😁I mean he is the brain carrying this show☺️Congratulations Emperor of All-stars always winning👑😘😘😘

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 9:41pm On Sep 09, 2023
This HMs will likely be late for the party tonight again.
I don't understand the obsession with makeup for ladies.

Are we going to see different people at the party....nawa ooo
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 9:42pm On Sep 09, 2023
Playerz:

There is a close resemblance between Adekunle and Yemi in physique and demeanor towards ladies. I see Ade as a credible contender for the 120M. It will be a shame for lightning to strike twice due to mismanagement of female companionship like what happened to Yemi at BBT.

That's y I want her to slap him twice so she get 2 strike and stay far away from him
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:42pm On Sep 09, 2023
Alheeri:
Omashola::: immediately I see say I dey Adekunle group I know say I go win, I say Adekunle l must take outta of ur luck..

It is really sad that with all the tasks he wins the companies still don't want to work with him grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 9:43pm On Sep 09, 2023
Alheeri:

Are u serious…

Its back to back bragging right season..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 9:43pm On Sep 09, 2023
Beorn:

TBH, this is first time I've ever seen you insult anyone on here. You are all about cruising and tanning Whitemoney.

But you need to understand that the mods are humans like all of us. They have the right to voice their opinions on any HM no matter how wrong or right it might be. The mod is not Ebuka who must maintain neutrality at all times concerning the HMs, at least till the show ends. In short, a mod can insult any HM and he or she has done nothing wrong according to the rules of the forum.

Where a mod is expected to be always right is5 in carrying out her/his NL duties. As long as a mod is not breaking any NL rule and being unbiased in his or her judgements when it comes to his or her work on Nairaland, she has the right to act as she wants within the ambit of the NL rules.

👍🏿
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:43pm On Sep 09, 2023
QueenSindel:
Thunder scatter the dumb heads that voted ilebaye except Islanders that were begged to vote the useless hoe sha ! I can count how many things she does in a week!! Venita and Doyin deserves to spend more weeks even Whitemoney is manageable as despite he didn't bring much he is naturally funny!!
Thunder will not fire my own head ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by finallybusy: 9:44pm On Sep 09, 2023
safarigirl:
Dominique, please ban my account.

And if you're down for it, ban all the accounts you think belong to me. It is against Nairaland rules to create multiple accounts. If you think one person has multiple accounts, you have the power to ban them. Unless you're not a moderator anymore, which would make you well and truly a pathetic loser for trolling me.

I told you how that thing affects me, yet you continue to behave like a silly pre-pubescent boy looking for a girl's attention, a whole elderly person like you. If someone had told me you would one day become a useless troll, I would never have believed it, particularly where I'm concerned.

I have never attacked your person unprovoked, yet, you of all people constantly throw a baseless accusation at me, instead of doing your phucking job!

I come here to catch cruise and go away, I don't post anything about anyone or try to link anybody to any other handle here, yet every other time, one braindead oloshi is accusing some random moniker of being me.

If you even want to know if two accounts are the same, you can check the IP address, but that shiiittt is too advanced, so, I understand your challenges.

Ban this account once and for all and the Pegasussolid too....and don't you ever in your phucking life come for my looks, are you mad? You of all people? You smoke? If I dey follow other people catch cruise, even you wants to come at me with that BS, you must be very unfortunate. I look phucking good! If you don't think so, it's because you're projecting your own ugliness and low self-esteem on me and that's your personal problem.

Ban the bloody account once and for all, so useless creatures can stop tagging me to nonsense.
I’m still wondering what the fun is in using multiple accounts. Dominique and her peers forced my hand into using alternates. Even now, my main is banned till long after the show ends. I don’t hide nor care to change writing style or habits. Anybody wey sabi me, na for him/her pocket.

Today showed me PegasusSolid is female. I’m shocked. Normally, a female is quick to signify her gender. Why she chose not to still baffles me. I don’t know if you own the account, but I can understand why everyone will finger you as the culprit. There are similarities between you two which I may point out later. Does it mean Gentlefury is also female? The more one looks.

Yes, a quick way to unveil a female user is to go at her looks. It works every time.

What do I know? Let me continue enjoying the show.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 9:45pm On Sep 09, 2023
The more they hate, the more he wins!

Adekunle kiss

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mayor1814: 9:45pm On Sep 09, 2023
PegasusSolid:

The beauty of BBNaija is that you can operate on your season but you can still smash girls from the BBNaija alumni.

Kidd has most likely smashed Erica, Lilo and Nengi and might with time add Wathoni and Lambo to his body count.

Prince has most likely chopped Tolani,Dora, Lilo(unless he refuses) and then Alex.

Small Giddyfia has most likely pulled a hat trick- Mon Cheri, Amaka, and Rachel.

Neo has most likely run through Vee, Tolani, Lucy (casual), Beauty, and if he wants, Uriel,Angel and Baye.

Deji allegedly cancelled Chi-Chi and Allyson.

Adekunle if he wants can run through Allyson, Venita, Daniella, and Rachel.

Groovy if he wants can run through almost all the girls in LU, LD (except Nengi), SYE(except Jackie B & Maria), all the girls in PD(including Tacha and except for married Khafi) , almost all the girls in See Gobe except Bisola, and almost all the DW girls except CeeC (unless na marriage).

Ozo i believe later cancelled Nengi, she was the only girl he liked, but Tboss was stylishly shooting her shot in the name of stanship that time.

Boma ran through Jmk, Queen, Angel, Tega and very likely, Maria.

Cross can smash almost all BBNaija girls except maybe the married ones.

Pere will smash the married ones join 😂.

I don't believe Pere smashed the Kogi governor's wife except the man forgave her, afterall he's too focused on Destiny Etiko's gigantic behind to care. He can have Pere disappear if it's true sha.

Is there any baddest playa or smooth operator badder than cross wen it comes to women matter in bbn? I doubt it. There is a way he does it and d women will feel respected and d same time he dey enjoy other asses dey go grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 9:45pm On Sep 09, 2023
Alheeri:

Pere and Doyin in the same group? wasn't it awkward?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 9:46pm On Sep 09, 2023
Geezeem:

It doesn't matter

The scolding was epic grin

This is the first Boy toy ship on this show

The very first !

We have seen simps, cougars...friends with benefits, never boytoy

Before you wonder, boytoy is different from cougarship in this context

🚶🚶🚶

Instead of u to focus on ur general with his hairy armpits,u are here crying over Adekunle’s matter

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:46pm On Sep 09, 2023
dominique:

Safarigirl we know how you look like, you're the last person to come for anybody's looks. The very last! What even makes you thinks she's interested in Pere or any guy in that house? She's like an open book, if she's interested in any of them, she won't hide it. Pere should keep his knacks got the old women he gives it to for money.
At least he gets paid for enjoying himself
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 9:47pm On Sep 09, 2023
Geezeem:

You go defend tire
No evidence!

Nobody called Kunle heartless last week
Plus I thought voting ended 2 days ago?

Or is Venita on an extra nomination list? grin

Am in support of what venita did to him oooo,I want her to use megaphone to insult him sef,slap him and send him outta of her bed 💯

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 9:47pm On Sep 09, 2023
Clement1111:

🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by stunning4real: 9:48pm On Sep 09, 2023
Chimezie198:
Party tonight like never before baby because staying in that house after Sunday is not guaranteed. Make sure you don't leave your yellow pant behind.
hahahaha you are mean
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Playerz: 9:48pm On Sep 09, 2023
fitzmayowa:

One hour to lighting candle ritual, for your gal.....cheesy grin cheesy
If thursday is anything to go by, tonight will require vigil on bended knees with the candles i swear. Omo my heart beat just dey do overtime in fright. I'm scared grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:49pm On Sep 09, 2023
Alheeri:

I no use anything like that girl, let her insult him jare,if possible make he collect slap join..
But shey the insult no too much shaa 😁😁 cos I no watch...

You no watch na im you dey go from post to post like bots defending without evidence?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 9:49pm On Sep 09, 2023
jenifer007:

They all cooked but they didn't finish preparing all their recipes

Out of 4 they only made 3 and their food presentation was made by Doyin and assisted by Pere and their presentation was top notch and straight to the point

Nice
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 9:49pm On Sep 09, 2023
Godoverevery:

Cooking
presentation of the meal along with a pageant.

Thanks
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 9:50pm On Sep 09, 2023
Clement1111:

Lol who send u to vote the useless gal no be juju be that cheesy cheesy but don't worry I will reverse the curse from u cos I have ur records! she is not ur fave na just ur kind heart carry u go help her beggybeggy team but be careful cos u might not get another pardon🤪🤪🤪

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 9:50pm On Sep 09, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Yes o!
Baye is no longer playing the drunken script!
She’s now playing the winner’s script!
Kwa kwa kwa
We no longer light candles and pray at the mountain top,we’re now having faan!

You know this grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:51pm On Sep 09, 2023
Ilebaye these designers try for you

See as dem give you better finale night dress for Saturday night part.

The color, that neon green, the Style, the cut outs.
Completely beautiful 😘😘

This upstairs bathroom is cute though

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:53pm On Sep 09, 2023
Instead of using the arena as Tecno studio and using that tiny room for the studio
Why not mix it up and use the tiny room for the studio and the arena for the party

I will forever miss lockdown parties because of the space they had using the arena for parties.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 9:54pm On Sep 09, 2023
Don't expect much from Bad boy deks tonight.

He is tired and not drinking tonight.

The party tonight might not be really lite sha.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Playerz: 9:55pm On Sep 09, 2023
Alheeri:

That's y I want her to slap him twice so she get 2 strike and stay far away from him
Savage! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2606) (2607) (2608) (2609) (2610) (2611) (2612) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.