Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2643) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1469360 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2640) (2641) (2642) (2643) (2644) (2645) (2646) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 2:41pm On Sep 10, 2023
Kim takes a bow this evening.

Cross becomes a widower in a couple of hours .

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 2:42pm On Sep 10, 2023
Kim really likes cross u will see that in her diary session.

Y she come dey whine Pere?

Biggie has told her d stay has ended.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 2:42pm On Sep 10, 2023
Twoclans:
Kim takes a bow this evening.

Cross becomes a widower in a couple of hours .
can't wait to watch this scene 🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by onyeomanono24(f): 2:43pm On Sep 10, 2023
Kim like cross shaa, so Kim is definitely going today according to biggie

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 2:44pm On Sep 10, 2023
Abi Kim has fallen for Cross? grin
The way she has been blushing in the diary room while talking about him ehn

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chukwugoziegi: 2:45pm On Sep 10, 2023
Ilebaye, please stop borrowing people's things, abeg.

This meeting wey Cee C and Doyin open on top your head ehen, I no too like am.

Be contented with what you have.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 2:45pm On Sep 10, 2023
Doyin does actually look like 2pac

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 2:46pm On Sep 10, 2023
Tatiana4u:

The last time I bought Mac powder and foundation,I didn’t spend up to 80k…maybe the prize has increased but it’s not up to 50k,let alone 200k like she said.She exaggerates and lies a lot!
Can she call Baye and ask her without making a big deal out of it?
U bought a bush Mac Shuttup!!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 2:47pm On Sep 10, 2023
Tatiana4u:

It’s so annoying!
Cross was flirty,bubbly,full of energy and excitement until Kim came and turned him into Tony Umez!
Let’s see if he’ll change back to Cross the boss or remain a crucifix!
Guy has always been randy.That explains it.Please whats there about Kim for him to becomea Muppet ?Hasn't he even seen better girls in real life?Let him take several seats joor

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chimezie198(m): 2:47pm On Sep 10, 2023
Doyin the dreamer.. thank you for dreaming your way to your house tonight.

We the viewers appreciate your time and all the long hours of makeups.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 2:47pm On Sep 10, 2023
Tatiana4u:

The last time I bought Mac powder and foundation,I didn’t spend up to 80k…maybe the prize has increased but it’s not up to 50k,let alone 200k like she said.She exaggerates and lies a lot!
Can she call Baye and ask her without making a big deal out of it?
To be fair the price ranges.....

But 200k seems a tad bit exorbitant

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chukwugoziegi: 2:50pm On Sep 10, 2023
Doyin, see your life? Full grown witch.

The same Ilebaye mentioned your name in the DR as the only person she'd save.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 2:50pm On Sep 10, 2023
Rahkman:
Doyin does actually look like 2pac

Real Tupac or Black Kamoru?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:51pm On Sep 10, 2023
Doyin wants to send IIebaye or Venita home.....cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chukwugoziegi: 2:51pm On Sep 10, 2023
Doyin don buy market from Baye tribe today.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 2:51pm On Sep 10, 2023
chukwugoziegi:
Doyin, see your life? Full grown witch.

The same Ilebaye mentioned your name in the DR as the only person she'd save.
she don go house
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 2:53pm On Sep 10, 2023
Doyin has really allowed Ceec get to her.

Biggies house can really do things to people.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:53pm On Sep 10, 2023
Doyin continues to decampaign IIebaye who hasn't said anything bad about her, this kind friendship na real wa o....

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chukwugoziegi: 2:53pm On Sep 10, 2023
Jen96:
she don go house

Make 7pm do nack already.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 2:53pm On Sep 10, 2023
Doyin is doing her last effort to discourage Nigerians from voting Ilebaye. How was the friendship ever genuine? What exactly has Ilebaye done to her?

Doyin is too self righteous and a dangerous 'friend'.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 2:53pm On Sep 10, 2023
Why is Doyin saying Ilebaye fooled Nigerians..

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:53pm On Sep 10, 2023
Twoclans:
Doyin has really allowed Ceec get to her.

Biggies house can really do things to people.

Before the conversation between her and CeeC she has been saying this things about IIebaye for weeks since their supposed friendship collapse.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 2:54pm On Sep 10, 2023
Titaniumental:

Also watched some clips of the party
Inshort
Cross be holding Kim and giving her all the sexy moves but Kim isn't reciprocating.

Kim on the other hand, is giving Pere the moves with her hands all over him but Pere isn't reciprocating.

This life no balance las las,LMAO

Pere stiff. That is how I roll too. I don't do the touchy touchy stuff, especially in public.

But privately, it will take 50 Rottweilers to stop me from smooching, kissing and FUXKING MY BABE.

People like Cross will do all the touchy touchy in public while people like Pere hit the jackpot in private.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by iamoyindamola(m): 2:54pm On Sep 10, 2023
This fugly girl should shut up and get out jare

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Culer: 2:55pm On Sep 10, 2023
Saltandwater:
We can disagree on many things but most will agree that;

Ilebaye is loyal to Doyin,
Pere really love(d) his friendship with Cross,
Cross is loyal to his third leg,
Neo is a snake,
Venita is creative and smart,
Doyin is self righteous but gave the show content,
Mercy only came back to enjoy past glory,
Soma is a devoted lover (call it strategy, OYO),
Kim feels stronger for Pere than Cross,
Angel is not a serious relationship material.

Kim doesn't feel stronger for pere than cross. I don't know where you all are getting this narrative from.

Even the housemates have acknowledged that Kim digs cross more

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 2:55pm On Sep 10, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Before the conversation between her and CeeC she has been saying this things about IIebaye for weeks since their supposed friendship collapse.....

I don't disturb myself about Doyin jare .

She has tried,let her go and rest.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by BadMaster: 2:55pm On Sep 10, 2023
Doyin will watch Ilebaye from home. Fugly nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 10, 2023
I understand Doyin's anger sha
She feels ilebaye has never been there for her but she should let go afterall friendship isn't byforce

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tolexy007(m): 2:57pm On Sep 10, 2023
Saltandwater:
Doyin is doing her last effort to discourage Nigerians from voting Ilebaye. How was the friendship ever genuine? What exactly has Ilebaye done to her?

Doyin is too self righteous and a dangerous 'friend'.

u dey mind the stock fish girl?. was it Baye that compel this Agbayas to throw her cloths outside? doyin is just jealous because Baye refused to turn to her dog.

imagine the mumu is trying to turn the mind of Nigerians against Baye as if we don't see things that is happening, well the werey dey go house today wether She like it or not

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 2:57pm On Sep 10, 2023
Problem with Ilebaye is she doesn't know how to turn old gees into enemies over misunderstanding or disagreements. It's not a bad problem though, just that people are seldom worth it. Neo, Cross and Doyin aren't worth the grace she showers them in the name of "old time sakes".

Ilebaye is far from perfect, yes, she has more growing to do, she may not even win or make top 5, but she is definitely way better than anyone gives her credit for. Her flaws are unfortunately, more enlarged because it's convenient.

Goodluck Ilebaye. Keeping growing kiss

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by iamoyindamola(m): 2:58pm On Sep 10, 2023
This girl is stupid by default

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:58pm On Sep 10, 2023
Clement1111:

All this boytoy fans and their weightless accusations self

I didn't anyone complained of him harassing them tho

The girls are the ones harassing Pere
image grabbing his package. You don't stroke a man that directly twice in a given night and not expect a hard on

Na wood them dey touch?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2640) (2641) (2642) (2643) (2644) (2645) (2646) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.