Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2644) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1469062 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2641) (2642) (2643) (2644) (2645) (2646) (2647) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chukwugoziegi: 2:58pm On Sep 10, 2023
Ugly, Delusional, Idiot.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:58pm On Sep 10, 2023
IconicR:
I understand Doyin's anger sha
She feels ilebaye has never been there for her but she should let go afterall friendship isn't byforce

How can anybody be there for her When she has spent almost 4 weeks decampaigning her suppose friend because they stopped talking to each other when the other person hasn't said anything bad about her for weeks.....

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 2:58pm On Sep 10, 2023
Whitemoney's eviction will shock both the housemates and viewers 😁

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tolexy007(m): 2:58pm On Sep 10, 2023
BadMaster:
Doyin will watch Ilebaye from home. Fugly nonsense

100 percent

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chukwugoziegi: 2:58pm On Sep 10, 2023
iamoyindamola:
This girl is stupid by default

Extremely!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 2:59pm On Sep 10, 2023
At the end of the day, Doyin is very self aware. She just described herself perfectly.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by lumens: 2:59pm On Sep 10, 2023
Okpolor eye is proud of herself
Says she is ready to have a child.
If I catch you, I'd use my big long black cock on you and cum on your face

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kossyso: 2:59pm On Sep 10, 2023
Nice one Doyin!👏👏
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sixfeetbelle: 2:59pm On Sep 10, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Get justice for what ?

grin grin grin grin

For getting Maria kicked out quite early in the game during their season.

Maria rejected White monkey for Pere that year, and his fans, out of hatred, did alliance voting to knock her out early in the game. Same manuscript as Laycon and Erica
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 2:59pm On Sep 10, 2023
Phylla:

I always knew Threebear na fraud prediction him just dey use, but if whitemoney doesn't even appear in the bottom 3 today,it will cement my claim that he's purely a fraud.
And if he appears , will you hit your head on the wall and call yourself a dunce?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by iamoyindamola(m): 2:59pm On Sep 10, 2023
Chai BB just wash this fugly girl
Very insecure

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by onyeomanono24(f): 3:00pm On Sep 10, 2023
Everybody collect from doyin hand
The trolls
Biggie
Housemates
.....Everybody

And she feels she will go home today shaa

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 3:00pm On Sep 10, 2023
Person tell una say she be Baddie, you come dey say she is far from innocent.
Did she tell you she was Innocent?.
Stupid Doyin.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 10, 2023
fitzmayowa:

How can anybody be there for her When she has spent almost 4 weeks decampaigning her suppose friend because they stopped talking to each other when the other person hasn't said anything bad about her for weeks.....
People react differently to things and I understand her perfectly
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 3:00pm On Sep 10, 2023
Doyin so you have to apply tons and tons of make up to even look good or presentable?How about that for being confident in your own skin?She could spend the whole day making up before finding one housemate to fight.Weird girl.Na venita dey call you kpanla and ugly

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 3:00pm On Sep 10, 2023
Less than five hours before Whitemonkey is booted out 😁

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 3:01pm On Sep 10, 2023
If you're really so ready to leave, you won't keep singing it.

Just to say thank you to the nice compliment and move on, she must explain and defend and complain. Omo! Chizzy tried while it lasted undecided

Never seen someone who complains so much. The saint in every of her story. Omo!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yuneehk(f): 3:01pm On Sep 10, 2023
Doyin attacks even when it is a compliment.

Biggie said she should take a deep breath, everything he told her was a compliment.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 3:01pm On Sep 10, 2023
Doyin said all of you that have been trolling her ,that she really hopes you guys will focus on your life and let her breath.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:01pm On Sep 10, 2023
I fear who no fear Baye tribe!grin

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 3:01pm On Sep 10, 2023
Uwosom:
Doyin is not wise. Why is she saying Ilebaye fooled Nigerians..

But she's right.

Ilebaye fooled many naive Nigerians with her fake personality.

Only few sensible Nigerians didn't fall for her tricks.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tolexy007(m): 3:01pm On Sep 10, 2023
Saltandwater:
Problem with Ilebaye is she doesn't know how to turn old gees into enemies over misunderstanding or disagreements. It's not a bad problem though, just that people are seldom worth it. Neo, Cross and Doyin aren't worth the grace she showers them in the name of "old time sakes".

Ilebaye is far from perfect, yes, she has more growing to do, she may not even win or make top 5, but she is definitely way better than anyone gives her credit for. Her flaws are unfortunately, more enlarged because it's convenient.

Goodluck Ilebaye. Keeping growing kiss

I will stop voting the day Baye leaves that house, because am voting because of her

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yuneehk(f): 3:01pm On Sep 10, 2023
Kai, this girl is a character. LOL.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:02pm On Sep 10, 2023
zanieike:
If Whitemoney leaves tonight then it says alot about SYE season. Housemates were underwhelming then.
How can your winner be leaving in week 7?

I just hope sauces are wrong, I can't imagine Ebuka saying "Whitemoney you have been evicted from the big brother house". It feels weird tbh

It was
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sixfeetbelle: 3:02pm On Sep 10, 2023
davodyguy:

God forbid bad thing.

Lost my grandma in June. Though she's 92 and burial arrangements in top gear for October.

Burial alone costing excess of ₦20million.

All her kids (including my mom) are rich and would want to make statements.

If you're around, come 😜

Never knew 🐄🐮 are this expensive, almost a million and 5 already purchased by each of her kids

To some people, there's no austerity in Nigeria at all

😊

Leave nairaland talk and listen to what she said

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:02pm On Sep 10, 2023
Twoclans:
Doyin said all of you that have been trolling her ,that she really hopes you guys will focus on your life and let her breath.

Does she focus on her own life and let others breathe?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 3:02pm On Sep 10, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

grin grin grin grin

For getting Maria kicked out quite early in the game during their season.

Maria rejected White monkey for Pere that year, and his fans, out of hatred, did alliance voting to knock her out early in the game. Same manuscript as Laycon and Erica

Lol

I know whitemoney fans did alliance vote to kick out maria sha ,but I don’t know if it’s because of rejection
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by iamoyindamola(m): 3:02pm On Sep 10, 2023
Yuneehk:
Doyin attacks even when it is a compliment.

Biggie said she should take a deep breath, everything he told her was a compliment.
She's so insecure

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:03pm On Sep 10, 2023
tolexy007:

I will stop voting the day Baye leaves that house, because am voting because of her
Loud it baby!grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chimezie198(m): 3:03pm On Sep 10, 2023
lumens:
Okpolor eye is proud of herself
Says she is ready to have a child.
If I catch you, I'd use my big long black cock on you and cum on your face
Oga be calming down.. she likes it dark horse and not pink dog
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kesikeller(m): 3:03pm On Sep 10, 2023
Avedonn:

But she's right.

Ilebaye fooled many naive Nigerians with her fake personality.

Only few sensible Nigerians didn't fall for her tricks.

So like this you get sense 🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 3:04pm On Sep 10, 2023
Doyin is the only housemate to be sure of her eviction.
She has already come to terms with it even before it happens.
Her diary session is more like a goodbye chat with Biggie.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2641) (2642) (2643) (2644) (2645) (2646) (2647) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.