Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,190 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2659) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1473181 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2656) (2657) (2658) (2659) (2660) (2661) (2662) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 6:24pm On Sep 10, 2023
Fairdamsel:
But this is wrong na

Why would Biggie show kunle and Venita in the shower

Modified: he is showing their gossip in the bathroom without mics

He is rubbishing them

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 6:25pm On Sep 10, 2023
I wish it was Neo and Ilebayr in that shower.

Biggie do it for me ooo!

The Igala girl must he bundled out.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by vicdom(m): 6:25pm On Sep 10, 2023
Threebear:

Stop being pessimistic.
It's not a good foresight.
If you're always expecting something bad , one day it might happen.
I know given your faves history, you have every right to be apprehensive...but being positive will always get you the best results.
Trust me I know .
From Tacha to Erica cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 6:26pm On Sep 10, 2023
The strike against Adekunle and Venita is not necessary.
Biggie should have just warned them instead of this strike.
That's not fair at all.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:26pm On Sep 10, 2023
Soma, Mercy, Pere, Doyin, IIebaye, Deks and Venita are all strikers......cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 6:26pm On Sep 10, 2023
grin It is raining strikes. I am elated Doyin got one. Her mouth is toxic. She will eat that strike for dinner in her house tonight

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by endure207(m): 6:27pm On Sep 10, 2023
Really?? Dey covered biggies camera
Avedonn:

That's not fair at all.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:27pm On Sep 10, 2023
ColdHunter:

Biggie do it for me ooo!

Thunder faya your nyash!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by vicdom(m): 6:27pm On Sep 10, 2023
Avedonn:

That's not fair at all.
For obstructing both the camera and microphone?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 6:27pm On Sep 10, 2023
Twoclans:
Venita we don hear .

I like the way mental health couple are laughing at them .

Look at the rubbish venita is dragging Ade into
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 6:27pm On Sep 10, 2023
Whitesnow01:
Adekunle and Venita gets a strike. Awwwn Ike will be happy cheesy
I don't like alexandra, but what should she have been given strike for?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 6:27pm On Sep 10, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣, biggie y add Adekunle nah. Na only venita need this strike...

Yay, I love thisssss...
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 6:27pm On Sep 10, 2023
Beorn:
This strike on Doyin is not fair IMHO. It is not as if she walked to Pere's face to say it and I don't see it as goading. She was standing up for herself and refusing for a false narrative about herself to stick.

Bro If you watched that whole thing live, you wouldn't be saying this. Even the most patient on earth would have gone off with the way Doyin attacked him. Even I watching was so upset it took literally a half day for me to calm down.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Playerz: 6:28pm On Sep 10, 2023
Tatiana4u:

But Baye’s major highlights are not centered around men now…unlike mercy,Tolani,Venita,Angel and Kim.
Unfortunately that's their conclusion.
My concern is they are all aware of how strong she is, thanks to the house guests. She just needs to be careful of some envious characters in there.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 6:28pm On Sep 10, 2023
Avedonn:

That's not fair at all.

It is necessary at least to jolt adekunle

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 6:29pm On Sep 10, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Soma, Mercy, Pere, Doyin, IIebaye, Deks and Venita are all strikers......cheesy grin cheesy
Mercy?
When was dat?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 6:29pm On Sep 10, 2023
Thirty minutes to go 😁

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 6:29pm On Sep 10, 2023
Venita tries too hard that its cringeworthy.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by claseek(f): 6:29pm On Sep 10, 2023
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:

Did you hear the words she used on a grown up man.

Forget it, on a normal day, YOU WILL NEVER FIND PERE AND THAT KIND LADY in any gathering.

Must she even say what Pere said to others, what is her fuckiiing business.

Pere was quiet at a point but the Avatar lady was still shouting abusive words.

Punch a man if you must, don't abuse him.

Words are even more brutal than punches but you will never know that because you have an OSCAR in that particular category.

This is exactly what earned her the strike. Pere was quiet for a long while (not even responding to her), but she kept going on and on, till he lost it. It may have been seen as goading him, to get him to finally react.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 6:29pm On Sep 10, 2023
Lauryn41:

Make Effurun people catch you

Effurun na warri. Make anybody con catch us
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:29pm On Sep 10, 2023
thatigboman:
Grandpa and grandma adekuku and venita, u have been exposed.
Kwa kwa kwa
Toilet couple don cast!grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:29pm On Sep 10, 2023
Angel said it's only her Alex and someone else that is part of the strikeless gang
That almost everyone in the house has a strike 🤣
Angel and Alex it must remain that way my dears 😘

Whitemoney too
The 3 of you must remain strikeless abeg 😘
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 6:29pm On Sep 10, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Two among them dey go house today
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by lumens: 6:30pm On Sep 10, 2023
ColdHunter:

Biggie do it for me ooo!

Your tears are too salty... reduce your intake of Agbado.

Baye in your eyes till the final...the highest you can do is to smash your TV

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 6:30pm On Sep 10, 2023
The only housemate that is safe is WM.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DrTee1(m): 6:30pm On Sep 10, 2023
Zwanzig:
wait.... Multichoice blacklisted him ??
Why ?

Seemingly

Have you seen him on any Multichoice activity since he won? smiley
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 6:30pm On Sep 10, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Thunder faya your nyash!

Again, who raised you?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 6:30pm On Sep 10, 2023
Alheeri:
🤣🤣🤣🤣, biggie y add Adekunle nah. Na only venita need this strike...

Yay, I love thisssss...

Bros,Venita will only drag adekunle into more trouble.despite his quarrels with Shegz,he never got even a warning.look at where his liaison with venita landed him.Ade should leave that useless woman before it's too late

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:30pm On Sep 10, 2023
vicdom:

Pere even called her a mad girl

Pere called her an animal
Lied on her
But because she stood up for herself.

They said it's goading and equated it to action violence like someone hitting the wall
As if calling someone an animal and accusing them of lying when they did not lie is not goading

God forbid honestly

Na because Doyin no punch wall?
God forbid

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:30pm On Sep 10, 2023
Titaniumental:

Mercy?
When was dat?

On Thursday or Friday she got one for mic infringement.....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 6:31pm On Sep 10, 2023
Igor is just sharing strikes like palliative, the strike against Adekunle and Venita is not necessary, what happens to strong warning? Mtchew.

Anyways we move, strike is nothing to winners.
Islanders pin for Adekunle..

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:31pm On Sep 10, 2023
Doyin I'm so so sorry
You didn't do anything to deserve a strike
You didn't goad anybody

Normal argument people have in this house
One useless man walked all the way from the kitchen to stand next to you in the closet.
Punched the wall and big brother is blaming you for goading
He was even the one that started the issue and accused you of lying and called you an animal.

Doyin. So so sorry. You don't deserve that strike.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2656) (2657) (2658) (2659) (2660) (2661) (2662) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.