Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,637 members, 7,827,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2660) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1487820 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2657) (2658) (2659) (2660) (2661) (2662) (2663) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 6:31pm On Sep 10, 2023
Amya:

Bro If you watched that whole thing live, you wouldn't be saying this. Even the most patient on earth would have gone off with the way Doyin attacked him. Even I watching was so upset it took literally a half day for me to calm down.

I didn't watch it live TBH, I'm only basing my judgment from the 3-5 minutes clip played by Biggie.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 6:31pm On Sep 10, 2023
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:

Did you hear the words she used on a grown up man.

Forget it, on a normal day, YOU WILL NEVER FIND PERE AND THAT KIND LADY in any gathering.

Must she even say what Pere said to others, what is her fuckiiing business.

Pere was quiet at a point but the Avatar lady was still shouting abusive words.

Punch a man if you must, don't abuse him.

Words are even more brutal than punches but you will never know that because you have an OSCAR in that particular category.

Exactly

Goading

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 6:32pm On Sep 10, 2023
Avedonn:
The strike against Adekunle and Venita is not necessary.

Biggie should have just warned them instead of this strike.

That's not fair at all.

Really?

Because he's your fave right?

Abeg carry your toilet couple go one side

Mtcheewww

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gafferde: 6:32pm On Sep 10, 2023
I watched Doyin's diary session and I must say. Her self acceptance should be studied. Her self awareness is gold. Brands will want to do business with her. I’m a corporate business person. And she’s all of the package. Timeliness, preparedness, integrity, honesty and openness. Her thought train is organized. Her speech flow is engaging. She scored her assumed flaws, working on knowing where to draw the line with her genuine truths. And she has a word for trolls. Girl is prepped to leave.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:32pm On Sep 10, 2023
ColdHunter:
I wish it was Neo and Ilebayr in that shower.

Biggie do it for me ooo!

The Igala girl must he bundled out.
Yes after taking her 120 million.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by moneyest(m): 6:32pm On Sep 10, 2023
Our money still blazing WHITE as snow cool

WHITEMONEY FOR THE MONEY 💰💰💰💰

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 6:32pm On Sep 10, 2023
Threebear:

Stop being pessimistic.
It's not a good foresight.
If you're always expecting something bad , one day it might happen.
I know given your faves history, you have every right to be apprehensive...but being positive will always get you the best results.
Trust me I know .

Coming from you wey carry Ceec for head. The most toxic human on planet earth

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 6:33pm On Sep 10, 2023
Alheeri:
🤣🤣🤣🤣, biggie y add Adekunle nah. Na only venita need this strike...

Yay, I love thisssss...
The annoying part is Venita not taking responsibility and pushing the blame on him.
She has been throwing her body at him and now she remembers she has kids after strike.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 6:33pm On Sep 10, 2023
Ladies and gentlemen meet....

The Toilet couple

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 6:33pm On Sep 10, 2023
Giel:
Doyin I'm so so sorry
You didn't do anything to deserve a strike
You didn't goad anybody

Normal argument people have in this house
One useless man walked all the way from the kitchen to stand next to you in the closet.
Punched the wall and big brother is blaming you for goading
Doyin. So so sorry. You don't deserve that strike.

Your reports are nice when you are not biased . Right now , you are very much biased

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 6:33pm On Sep 10, 2023
Aku strike lotun losi ooo

Meanwhile Venny you don try!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by lumens: 6:33pm On Sep 10, 2023
Gafferde:
I watched Doyin's diary session and I must say. Her self acceptance should be studied. Her self awareness is gold. Brands will want to do business with her. I’m a corporate business person. And she’s all of the package. Timeliness, preparedness, integrity, honesty and openness. Her thought train is organized. Her speech flow is engaging. She scored her assumed flaws, working on knowing where to draw the line with her genuine truths. And she has a word for trolls. Girl is prepped to leave.

God forbid any brand to work with that uncouth, useless and stupid bitch who gossips with much bitterness in her heart.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:33pm On Sep 10, 2023
Baba4kinatu:

Just doing what I know how to do best
I trust you!
GIddem hot hot!grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zwanzig: 6:33pm On Sep 10, 2023
DOptical:

Af00nja is a valiant warlord, so there's nothing to be ashamed being called one. Lol. You're the uncultured swine! If you support mannerless idiot and you get called out, why cry? It's even the nerves for me! Useless idiot attack other Housemates who aren't as mannerless as the idiot you support.
I no dey follow una do this bbn Stan ship BS. I’m just calling out your gross behavior.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gafferde: 6:34pm On Sep 10, 2023
I just don't know how somebody as genuine as Doyin don't have enough fans to keep her till finals in the house, I wish I have super powers..
If she leaves tonight, we all can attest to the fact that she gave us a Show.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jessewizy(m): 6:34pm On Sep 10, 2023
Biggie is up to something tonight
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:34pm On Sep 10, 2023
Aside Neo and Angel, who remain wey never collect strike for that house?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by stunning4real: 6:34pm On Sep 10, 2023
Venita should go so Adekunle can focus well

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:35pm On Sep 10, 2023
Nhazeru:
Ladies and gentlemen meet....

The Toilet couple

Bam Bam and Teddy A enter toilet they are married now, this might be an indication they will get married......cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 6:35pm On Sep 10, 2023
This life Sha, yesterday almost everybody was calling for the disqualification and strike of pere. Asheeeeeyyyyy biggie was also cooking strike for adekunle and venita .

Dey go explain tire

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by stunning4real: 6:35pm On Sep 10, 2023
Gafferde:
I just not know how somebody as genuine as Doyin don't have enough fans to keep her till finals in the house, I wish I have super powers..
If she leaves tonight, we all can attest to the fact that she gave us a Show.
use the super power to curtain her sharp mouth
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 6:35pm On Sep 10, 2023
safarigirl:

Cee c
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Estellie: 6:36pm On Sep 10, 2023
Giel:
Doyin I'm so so sorry
You didn't do anything to deserve a strike
You didn't goad anybody

Normal argument people have in this house
One useless man walked all the way from the kitchen to stand next to you in the closet.
Punched the wall and big brother is blaming you for goading
Doyin. So so sorry. You don't deserve that strike.
Please rest! She’s leaving today regardless..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 6:36pm On Sep 10, 2023
I dont understand why biggie will issue a strike to Doyin and refused to do same to Ceec during her fight with Baye......This injustice na

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 6:36pm On Sep 10, 2023
safarigirl:
Whitemoney . I'm not sure He will ever receive one

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MercyStan(f): 6:36pm On Sep 10, 2023
Has biggie called them to the lounge?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by stunning4real: 6:36pm On Sep 10, 2023
Omoshola na weyrey grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 6:36pm On Sep 10, 2023
Gafferde:

Ya brands will rush her eh, especially SKIN CARE BRANDS.

I will like to see VERYDARKMAN attacks her and the brands.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 6:36pm On Sep 10, 2023
garfield1:

Bros,Venita will only drag adekunle into more trouble.despite his quarrels with Shegz,he never got even a warning.look at where his liaison with venita landed him.Ade should leave that useless woman before it's too late

Firstly am a lady and yes I support you 💯...
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:37pm On Sep 10, 2023
safarigirl:

Cross, Alex, CeeC and WhiteMoney.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 6:37pm On Sep 10, 2023
safarigirl:

Cross Alex
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 6:37pm On Sep 10, 2023
moneyest:
Our money still blazing WHITE as snow cool

WHITEMONEY FOR THE MONEY 💰💰💰💰

Doyin said the organisers of the show always focus the camera on housemates that are leaving. If this is true, then WM is leaving this night!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2657) (2658) (2659) (2660) (2661) (2662) (2663) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.