Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,284 members, 7,811,837 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2663) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1463461 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2660) (2661) (2662) (2663) (2664) (2665) (2666) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chukwugoziegi: 6:56pm On Sep 10, 2023
Kamalgod:
Did venita just tell Adekunle he's mad cheesy

Yea, nothing serious. That's how they play.

She called him Bastard earlier and he was laughing.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 6:56pm On Sep 10, 2023
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:
If Pere hug that girl when she is evicted, I will stop voting for him.
Lol

Will definitely not like seeing him do dat
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 6:56pm On Sep 10, 2023
PatientVulture:

watch both clips and you will see it was not the same, If Pere was someone with anger issues, He would have beaten the hell out of Doyin. SHe said too much
u guys just reason like black men. In Europe and America, people are allowed to talk, talk it's your mouth. What pere did is a no no, never allowed in civilised environment. Apart from damaging biggie's property and intimidating his fellow housemates, he as made the environment unsafe for the housemates.
Leave all this grammar people talk, in UK, police would have bundled him out of the house live. In one edition of bb Brazil, police went in bundled a housemate live from the house
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 6:57pm On Sep 10, 2023
Dotez:
That girl provoked PERE oo.
Omo watching the clip again I was literally shaking. Cos I couldn't take those insults anymore. PERE really tried.
I thought it was just me o.
Men dey take rubbish sha.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:57pm On Sep 10, 2023
Alheeri:
Adekunle you go explain tire 😆😆, shey you be badboydeks do the badboy with your full chest😀...
Kwa kwa kwa
Venita turned Badboy deks into toilet deks!
Kwa kwa kwa

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DrTee1(m): 6:57pm On Sep 10, 2023
People of the BBN World, have you people seen this:

https://www.legit.ng/entertainment/celebrities/1552995-u-reach-65-years-15-year-clip-bbnaija-pere-super-story-surfaces-fans-react/

Dem say our General was in SuperStory 15 years ago and they brought evidence. How old is our Ijaw brother sef?

To imagine one Doyin from nowhere now hushing at him. Doyin fit dey nursery school when Pere dey act for Wale Adenuga Productions o...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 6:57pm On Sep 10, 2023
Kamalgod:
Did venita just tell Adekunle he's mad cheesy

No news here. Na normal level.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:57pm On Sep 10, 2023
Doyin said this doyin said that is provocation
Doyin said too much
Doyin was goading
Doyin this doyin that

But Pere accusing someone of lying is not provocation, it's not goading
It's not too much
It's not saying a lot
It's only Doyin's body we should put Microscope and find flaws

Would doyin come out to defend herself if the mad man pere wasn't lying on her?
Big brother is busy Staring judgement at the middle.
Focusing on Doyin but not on the fool who lied on her .
If there is a strike for goading pere should get it. He goaded doyin by lying on her.

Doyin next time person lie on you.
Instead of calling the person what he is
A damn liar.
Instead of walking away to the closet.

You for follow the person punch wall next to the person head

Nonsense and strike for goading.
Nonsense and big brother

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 6:59pm On Sep 10, 2023
How is a reaction to an obvious lie against one’s personality tantamount to goarding? Was Doyin not meant to debunk the wrong accusation leveled against her person? You can’t wrong me and still dictate how I should react.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 6:59pm On Sep 10, 2023
Shut up

You are always supporting bad character
Giel:
Doyin said this doyin said that is provocation
Doyin said too much
Doyin was goading
Doyin this doyin that

But Pere accusing someone of lying is not provocation, it's not goading
It's not too much
It's not saying a lot
It's only Doyin's body we should put Microscope and find flaws

Would doyin come out to defend herself if the mad man pere wasn't lying on her?
Big brother is busy Staring judgement at the middle.
Focusing on Doyin but not on the fool who lied on her .
If there is a strike for goading pere should get it. He goaded doyin by lying on her.

Doyin next time person lie on you.
Instead of calling the person what he is
A damn liar.
Instead of walking away to the closet.

You for follow the person punch wall next to the person head

Nonsense and strike for goading.
Nonsense and big brother

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 6:59pm On Sep 10, 2023
WM stay far away from Doyin o

She does not like you
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 7:00pm On Sep 10, 2023
thatigboman:
Have they disqualified the disqualified military nurse yet?
Ntorrr

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:01pm On Sep 10, 2023
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:

Regina ke?

So Ned was a poor man before he married her.

People eh....
Did I ever say that?
Please read and comprehend before you reply.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 7:01pm On Sep 10, 2023
tongue I hope WM carries his Ozopuri ego with him tonight

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 7:01pm On Sep 10, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa
Kwa kwa kwa
Was it Adekunle that called himself Badboy Deks abi na our creative forum union dash am? 😂

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:02pm On Sep 10, 2023
Alphagan:
How is a reaction to an obvious lie against one’s personality tantamount to goarding? Was Doyin not meant to debunk the wrong accusation leveled against her person? You can’t wrong me and still dictate how I should react.
She could have done that without being provocative!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 7:03pm On Sep 10, 2023
Shey after this week, there will be only 1 more week of eviction before finale?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 7:03pm On Sep 10, 2023
thatigboman:
u guys just reason like black men. In Europe and America, people are allowed to talk, talk it's your mouth. What pere did is a no no, never allowed in civilised environment. Apart from damaging biggie's property and intimidating his fellow housemates, he as made the environment unsafe for the housemates.
Leave all this grammar people talk, in UK, police would have bundled him out of the house live. In one edition of bb Brazil, police went in bundled a housemate live from the house

1. I'm an African, so I should reason as one
2. Nobody is justifying what Pere did, I wrote yesterday that He was stupid. But that does not absolve Doyin from the issue. She said too much !!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:03pm On Sep 10, 2023
Olodo24:
Was it Adekunle that called himself Badboy Deks abi na our creative forum union dash am? 😂
I think he did grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kamalgod(m): 7:03pm On Sep 10, 2023
chukwugoziegi:

Yea, nothing serious. That's how they play.

She called him Bastard earlier and he was laughing.

Lol different strokes I guess
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 7:04pm On Sep 10, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa
Kwa kwa kwa
While collecting strike at dat

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MercyStan(f): 7:04pm On Sep 10, 2023
Giel:
Doyin I'm so so sorry
You didn't do anything to deserve a strike
You didn't goad anybody

Normal argument people have in this house
One useless man walked all the way from the kitchen to stand next to you in the closet.
Punched the wall and big brother is blaming you for goading
He was even the one that started the issue and accused you of lying and called you an animal.

Doyin. So so sorry. You don't deserve that strike.

Doesn't matter. She is going home in less than 45 minutes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 7:04pm On Sep 10, 2023
Doyin's mouth ehn grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:05pm On Sep 10, 2023
Lauryn41:

Tatiana please rest 😂😂
K
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by RosyIsBlessed: 7:05pm On Sep 10, 2023
Alphagan:

U didn't watch how she came up to his face and directly provoke him? There's difference between saying someone lied and going to their faces like you want to provoke a fight.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 7:05pm On Sep 10, 2023
Nhazeru:
Foolish couple

Heii grin

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:06pm On Sep 10, 2023
chukwugoziegi:
The bestest HOH in the history of HOH.

Omashola, take your flowers, abeg.
He did great!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:06pm On Sep 10, 2023
Ibukzy:
Shut up

You are always supporting bad character

You jumped into someone's mentions and told the person to shut up and you have the audacity to talk about bad character
When that is exactly what you're displaying.
The irony and shameless Hypocrisy.

Make I even type more on big brother's wrong towards Doyin
Last last you people will hit your phone on the wall.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 7:06pm On Sep 10, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa
Kwa kwa kwa

😁😁, He will watch his ways now, no more toilet /bathroom kissing ..

Y are they hiding sef, mad pple😁😁

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dada4138(m): 7:06pm On Sep 10, 2023
Even tho I don't like ilebaye, I'm super thankful she got the zombie fan base and not doyin. I can't even imagine how an ordinary TV show would have made me angry phew

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chukwugoziegi: 7:07pm On Sep 10, 2023
Uwosom:
Doyin's mouth ehn grin

According to Omashola, the thing be like parrot beak.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 7:07pm On Sep 10, 2023
thatigboman:
Nobody is Justifying Pere's action.

As a matter of fact we Patriots don't even have time for that,we ain't here to paint General Pere white.

What we're saying is Doyin was guiltyof goading as well as far as Biggie's house rule is concern,Simple

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2660) (2661) (2662) (2663) (2664) (2665) (2666) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.