Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,506 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2709) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1493645 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2706) (2707) (2708) (2709) (2710) (2711) (2712) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 12:10am On Sep 11, 2023
PaulOtl:

Anything else apart from your strong assertion that women were solely responsible for that, was the cause.

Jeez...talk about entitlement mentality! smiley
Men haff suffered. cheesy

You didn't answer my question though. Why do you think a former winner will be polling 17%? Give me your own theory.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 12:11am On Sep 11, 2023
garfield1:

Yorubas are very liberal in terms of dating, marriage etc the family might not even mind self. The Ade am seeing does not know how to shake off or ghost or serve breakfast.he might have been pretending for the show but I feel it is now real.Dsimmer described the situation ship well
I am 100% sure it's not real. Adekunle is the real definition of yoruba demon.

E go shock all of una

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 11, 2023
Amya:

You didn't answer my question though. Why do you think a former winner will be polling 17%? Give me your own theory.
Oh...that's that nerve... grin

Entitlement mentality pro max , once again.
Y'all be so controlling,though...Jeez Louise! shocked
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 12:20am On Sep 11, 2023
Coldie:

I am 100% sure it's not real. Adekunle is the real definition of yoruba demon.

E go shock all of una

No sir,Ade isn't a Yoruba demon.compsre him to tobi. At the right guy,tobi dumped ceec.tobi is a bad guy,Ade is a good guy who doesn't dump ladies.i feel ladies get tired abd leave

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 12:20am On Sep 11, 2023
safarigirl:
CAF Official Duties baby!

He is just part of DSTV crew. No biggie. He doesnt represent CAF in anyway.

Even my photographer who happens to be invited to take sport photos also has that lanyard and backstage pass Ozo is wearing on his neck. It is simple

16 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:22am On Sep 11, 2023
drimzsmoke:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oya, thanks for the rain!!!🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚
Good night, brother.
😁😁😉

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 12:25am On Sep 11, 2023
TheEnforcer:
The thing is Adekunle wants to meet whoever wrote that letter outside and date the person, while finding a way to discard madam venny.But Ebuka don complicate that matter now with his reveal

Check my post history and you'd find where I opined same.

He definitely wanted to smash whoever it is, especially when it's an open invitation.

The BS that he didnt want to trigger Venita holds no water. As a matter of fact, the ensuing drama would have made sense for his game.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 12:29am On Sep 11, 2023
Coldie:
If what Angel did to Ceec was done to Illebaye, pity card people for no allow us to rest, them for say for that reason Illebaye deserves to win.

What Angel did to Ceec is very wrong, considering the fact that she and ceec are not in talking terms, considering the fact that she always attacks Ceec unprovoked and Ceec has been avoiding her, Ceec has been minding her business concerning angel and her Soma nonsense, angel use her hand go find Ceec trouble.

To make matters worst Illebaye knows angel did it and is watching venita get upset with ceec for nothing.

When u talk they say u are the bad person

While I get the Ilebaye angle, I'll ask What did Angel do to CeeC though? Did she tell Adenita that the letter was from CeeC?

Granted they put CeeC's perfume on it, but the perfume wasnt even noticed and wasnt why CeeC is ranting. The perfume angle is totally unnoticed.

Ceec just caught stray bullet and that's it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ambassadorgozie(m): 12:35am On Sep 11, 2023
DOptical:

Whitemoney bandwogoners were even right to some extent because Whitemoney wasn't being toxic nor malicious to anyone. He only faced his kitchen duties which got the ire of Pere unprovoked. Come to think of it, it wasn't the first time someone would take over the kitchen role. Didn't Lucy do same in pepper dem? Rico etc did same too. So Whitemoney's love for cooking shouldn't have caused problem if not for Pere attacking him unwarranted over it and worse was he couldn't do better than him which was what Nini pointed out to him.

Basically, Whitemoney wasn't malicious nor toxic to anyone. He only loved to cook for everyone while hyping himself as a Grammy award winner. That shouldn't have been a problem for anyone. That's different from someone stealing peopl's drink and insulting them over it, scrapping paint into one's box, making noise disturbances to disturb the housemates, fighting and insulting several people because of her entitlement over several men whom she had even harassed at some point and etc. And when one reacts to her provocation, she plays the victim. Is that the stupidity which some idiots are arising for?

Don't mind them.

I have seriously watch whitemoney to see why people hate him this much but I haven't seen anything.

I don't know what the guy really did to deserve all these hate, trolls, and insults. I'm lost, can someone tell me please?

He doesn't gossip or plan evil against any housemate, always happy with everyone.

This has taught me a big lesson in life- No matter what or wherever you found yourself, some people will always hate or talk bad about you.

Focused on your goals, keep moving.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 12:44am On Sep 11, 2023
Stayed up late to watch the GOAT clinched his record 24th Grandslam,and 4th Us Open title
Winning 3 GS in a yr for the fourth time

IDEMOOooo Nole

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by finallybusy: 12:45am On Sep 11, 2023
Altrarecords:

I don't think so

There's a huge amount of people who do not want to see another winner win

There's also the fact that wm has almost no highlight this season

Wm also said something controversial outside the house that made him lose a good chunk of his female fanbase. even his Instagram has very low engagements this season

So it goes beyond just having a weak selection

I mean pere and angel already stood up and survived so they aren't weak

If Mercy was in the line-up, would she make bottom three?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Psychedelia(m): 12:48am On Sep 11, 2023
carammel:
If I were one of the housemates ,I may likely sit out the black card hunt tomorrow, one can just pick one and find “you are immediately evicted from the big brother house”.
Participation is not compulsory.

Just imagine someone like Soma getting that "automatic nomination" card Whitemoney got.
Omo, e for use hot tears flood the entire Big Brother house for the week.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 12:49am On Sep 11, 2023
Jokes apart na only venita (40ish menopause borite) fit and is Ade's kind of girl. Their ship not suprise me even though I know it's fake, doyin read through venita clearly

Ceecee didn't mice her words either.
Since I saw him quarrelling like an olosho with the general, I just gave up on the dude.
He's just as effeminate as James brown, he just masks it with his wannabe yul edochie voice!

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 12:50am On Sep 11, 2023
ColdHunter:

While I get the Ilebaye angle, I'll ask What did Angel do to CeeC though? Did she tell Adenita that the letter was from CeeC?

Granted they put CeeC's perfume on it, but the perfume wasnt even noticed and wasnt why CeeC is ranting. The perfume angle is totally unnoticed.

Ceec just caught stray bullet and that's it.

Angel wrote 3 different letters to Adekunle,first one nwadiora was on it ,reason he went to meet her on d dinning calling her nwadiora on Tuesday,the 2last letter she sprayed her perf on it,
some perf last 48hrs so y won't he smell it...

Ceec already said she wants to paint him black so she should continue but I trust Adekunle not to give her d attention she wants...

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 12:50am On Sep 11, 2023
badinfluence:
I miss those days when winning this show was about the personality and not gender. What's all these women arise talk for?
Just like everything else in the world today, BBN has finally been ruined by gender politics.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 12:56am On Sep 11, 2023
You survived, despite all the gang up. You survived, despite all the scheming and plotting from multiple fanbases to kick you out. You stood strong as always. You refused to get broken; what a strong rock you are 💪💪💪.

You overcame as always and you conquered like the conqueror that you are and will always be. They did all they could to put you down but you rendered them useless and ineffective 🤣. They failed woefully, so much so that the only thing they can now use to console themselves is your percentage. How shameless of them 😆🤣.

Odogwu Whitemoney, your haters will keep on crying, lamenting and gnashing their teeth while you cruise joyfully on your way to the final day. They'll keep on complaining like the haters that they are and you'll keep on annoying, irritating and choking the hell out of them with your presence and your personality. The OTAMIEMIE MASTER himself.

Who deyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy 😄

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 12:58am On Sep 11, 2023
tonididdy:
Jokes apart na only venita (40ish menopause borite) fit and is Ade's kind of girl. Their ship not suprise me even though I know it's fake, doyin read through venita clearly

Ceecee didn't mice her words either.
Since I saw him quarrelling like an olosho with the general, I just gave up on the dude.
He's just as effeminate as James brown, he just masks it with his wannabe yul edochie voice!

Thrash and balderdash.

Shove this nonsense into your ass.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 12:59am On Sep 11, 2023
Baba4kinatu:

He is just part of DSTV crew. No biggie. He doesnt represent CAF in anyway.

Even my photographer who happens to be invited to take sport photos also has that lanyard and backstage pass Ozo is wearing on his neck. It is simple

Dstv can only use him a crew member for this kind very useless match 😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 1:00am On Sep 11, 2023
Jack500:

Thrash and balderdash.

Shove this nonsense into my ass.
...with full pleasure MFfff
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by moneyest(m): 2:09am On Sep 11, 2023
COOL10:
You survived, despite all the gang up. You survived, despite all the scheming and plotting from multiple fanbases to kick you out. You stood strong as always. You refused to get broken; what a strong rock you are 💪💪💪.

You overcame as always and you conquered like the conqueror that you are and will always be. They did all they could to put you down but you rendered them useless and ineffective 🤣. They failed woefully, so much so that the only thing they can now use to console themselves is your percentage. How shameless of them 😆🤣.

Odogwu Whitemoney, your haters will keep on crying, lamenting and gnashing their teeth while you cruise joyfully on your way to the final day. They'll keep on complaining like the haters that they are and you'll keep on annoying, irritating and choking the hell out of them with your presence and your personality. The OTAMIEMIE MASTER himself.

Who deyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy 😄

My able comrade cool

We dey use their hatred dey warm beans

No gang up can move Zuma rock

ODOGWU no be their papa mate

make dem they console themselves dey go

We pin 📌 till the very last day

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 2:32am On Sep 11, 2023
Gbadoboy:

Run to where?

Safety!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 2:35am On Sep 11, 2023
Coldie:
If what Angel did to Ceec was done to Illebaye, pity card people for no allow us to rest, them for say for that reason Illebaye deserves to win.

What Angel did to Ceec is very wrong, considering the fact that she and ceec are not in talking terms, considering the fact that she always attacks Ceec unprovoked and Ceec has been avoiding her, Ceec has been minding her business concerning angel and her Soma nonsense, angel use her hand go find Ceec trouble.

To make matters worst Illebaye knows angel did it and is watching venita get upset with ceec for nothing.

It's funny how Ilebaye got dragged into this nonsense.

If Ilebaye talks, it's another story again. Whatever she does, she'll always get drags from you people.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 2:39am On Sep 11, 2023
andrewbaba44:

No disrespect

Only a clown will believe angel have fans more than pere with all the alliance

I am sure you will also believe venita have more fans than doyin

Are you stupid?
Can't you simply state that you think Pere has more fans and your reasons without being insultive?
Did you suffer blunt trauma at birth?
And why can't Venita have more fans than Doyin?
What did Doyin do on the show to give her more fans than Venita.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 2:45am On Sep 11, 2023
moneyest:

My able comrade cool

We dey use their hatred dey warm beans

No gang up can move Zuma rock

ODOGWU no be their papa mate

make dem they console themselves dey go

We pin 📌 till the very last day

GBAM!!! 💪

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 2:46am On Sep 11, 2023
safarigirl:
CAF Official Duties baby!

This is why Ozo couldn't come to the house.
Dude has an actual Job. And I'm not talking about being an influencer.
Him no get time to dey drag nonsense matter....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 2:48am On Sep 11, 2023
safarigirl:
Doyin has left Big Brother's house, but even in her absence, housemates have found one more thing to blame her for

The babe was right when she said, "Everything that happens in this house, you people blame it on Doyin."

She's such an easy fall guy.

Because she never keeps her mouth shut.
And she doesn't have the beauty to make up for the flippance......
Very unlikeable entity.....

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by eepeepook: 3:06am On Sep 11, 2023
Let me go and send Doyin DMs. I must find out her start price. Anything over 400k, she’s on her own.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 3:20am On Sep 11, 2023
Coldie:

Pity card people won't allow anyone rest, fine! But who hold una? Why did you people choose to allow people rest?

So, because Ilebaye was "informed", she should get involved even after telling Angel say she no dey o? Wetin Ilebaye collect from you? How did you find a way to "chook" Ilebaye inside Angel prank matter? Ilebaye send am message? How about you face Arch Angels cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 4:16am On Sep 11, 2023
Like Ebuka Said....No clear winner yet!!
The highest percentage last week fell short with no heavyweight compared to Deks that stood tall with heavyweights 2 weeks ago if u do the maths ...so Islanders avoid irrelevant people and hearsays cos we got this🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳Good Morning❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Bless ur New Week Kabiyesi Adekunle Olopade🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 4:31am On Sep 11, 2023
Twoclans:

Cee c just wants to tarnish illebayes reputation.she wants to say that illebaye has been stealing her things .She is looking forward to Tuesday to say it.

She said she is capable of tarnishing anybody's reputation,that she won't even talk to the housemates that she will go to the diary room and tarnish the person image.

She knows she is been aired ,she just looked at the camera.

Doyin has given everyone a gun to point at Ilebaye. She even gives bullet for free. She always used her DS to discredit people. Now, I get it's deliberate for these HMs to go and de-campaign their perceived threats in DR. CeeC said she knows that's when everyone will be watching.

I'm glad WM wasn't evicted. Ilebaye's return with Venita whom they know was assisted by Ade's fans would have made her a serious target for de-campaigning and other agenda.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by justhenrii(m): 5:02am On Sep 11, 2023
DGOODLYF:
Bayetribe....Ilebaye will be up again 2morrow... prepare n lets smash d polls....We gain more bandwagons this evening ....
🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️
🌶

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2706) (2707) (2708) (2709) (2710) (2711) (2712) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.