Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2711) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1476920 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2708) (2709) (2710) (2711) (2712) (2713) (2714) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dynamicboss: 7:06am On Sep 11, 2023
Threebear:

Ike , Seyi and Angel are the heavyweights?
Whitemoney is stronger than all three combined and he almost left this week .... lmfao

Keep giving yourself hope sha ... that's the beauty of the show.

Food for thought: if Islanders can inherit doyin fans, any chance of winning?🤔
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:09am On Sep 11, 2023
Dynamicboss:

Doyin people vote for Deks
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Agbogo1: 7:13am On Sep 11, 2023
Threebear:

Ike , Seyi and Angel are the heavyweights?
Whitemoney is stronger than all three combined and he almost left this week .... lmfao

Keep giving yourself hope sha ... that's the beauty of the show.
why did you not include Pere?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 7:16am On Sep 11, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 7:20am On Sep 11, 2023
Slurity:
Financial boyant people? No, DANGOTE, Otedola, young company CEO and good tech guys that earn good cash can't have time for the meaningless show. The sign to know that you are a shallow thinker and a baby in the heart is to even find that show interesting in the first place.
Lol, one man's meat is another man's poison.
That you don't enjoy it does not make you better than people who do. Yes, Successful people enjoy it very much.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 7:23am On Sep 11, 2023
Saltandwater:

Doyin has given everyone a gun to point at Ilebaye. She even gives bullet for free. She always used her DS to discredit people. Now, I get it's deliberate for these HMs to go and de-campaign their perceived threats in DR. CeeC said she knows that's when everyone will be watching.

I'm glad WM wasn't evicted. Ilebaye's return with Venita whom they know was assisted by Ade's fans would have made her a serious target for de-campaigning and other agenda.

Yes ohhhh .

The organizers keeping whitemoney was a good decision .Or else hmmmmmmm.

In life it's always best to take people's narrative with a pinch of salt.I am a very old woman almost everything that plays out I'm biggies house season to season I have either experienced or seen it happen.So most times I can relate.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:25am On Sep 11, 2023
Alex has really lost weight
Her last diary session she was complaining to big brother that her hips are now lying because big brother makes them work out every day and she barely eats well in the house 🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:27am On Sep 11, 2023
Saltandwater:

Pity card people won't allow anyone rest, fine! But who hold una? Why did you people choose to allow people rest?

So, because Ilebaye was "informed", she should get involved even after telling Angel say she no dey o? Wetin Ilebaye collect from you? How did you find a way to "chook" Ilebaye inside Angel prank matter? Ilebaye send am message? How about you face Arch Angels cheesy
Na the Koko be this
Sorry for who no dey defend their fave🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:28am On Sep 11, 2023
If anyone of Ilebaye, Alex or whitemoney wins this show
I'll be happy.
Or even angel too.
I wouldn't mind her win also.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yabsun(m): 7:28am On Sep 11, 2023
carammel:
It’s unfortunate that Doyin is no longer in the house to defend her name for how CeeC is spewing rubbish confidently.
It is also unfortunate that Venita will not be able to give wotowoto back to Doyin.

We can’t get what we want on this show…
A real gamer will smartly woo Doyin’s fanbase to herself cos they’re the closest among the ladies in the house but she’s just tactless and not intuitive enough. Maybe she thinks she doesn’t need Doyin’s outside alliance as they see out the show. Good standing number of Doyin’s fans are ready to port to Ceec but with her speaking ill about Doyin, they’ll rather stay aloof. She’s just falling out of being the winner with her bitterness and maliciousness by days. You don’t react to every provocation and incitement to win a show… always making things hard for her supporters.
Congratulations in advance to Ilebaye jare.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:34am On Sep 11, 2023
Coach don finally catch Alex

She has been dancing when her mates where exercising 🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 7:34am On Sep 11, 2023
Frank65:

The real question should be, what has Mercy done to deserve the support you are giving her? You are a Mercy (premium delawood) stan and you are asking us why we are voting Ilebaye who has brought a lot of content and storylines to the show

You guys say Ilebaye fans are bandwagon but the real bandwagon are people like you who are stanning Mercy just because you were her fan in her previous season, even when she is doing absolutely nothing this season. Ask yourself this question, if Mercy didn't come in with a huge fanbase and dropped a lot of money for voting, do you think she will have any business being in the finals? She would have been kicked out since like Princess because I don't see any difference between her and Princess cheesy grin

Ilebaye started working for her support right from week one, when your OGs where still relaxing and behaving like they came for vacation.

Word!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 7:34am On Sep 11, 2023
Skrrrrrrr:

Oga, Ade has shown more restraint and maturity than your General. Calling him effeminate is nit smart. Masculinity is restraint. Knowing when to withdraw to avoid disrespect. White and Ade are more masculine than your Pere. Abi you don see them cry before?
Pere has been insulted by almost all the females in that house. Them dey use general wipe floor.
That, plus the way he has been fooling around with women, showing off his Penis.
What's masculine about that.
Masculinity isn't about Muscle and straight face...

Pere’s an alpha male but firstly his human
Tears isn’t weakness.
You have to come up with better traits so we can have a proper back n forth!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:35am On Sep 11, 2023
If ilebaye will wins it will be because people love and support her.
Pity vote or revenge votes
it's even better
It will teach these housemates that we didn't come to see bullying..
Let them find content some other way.
Stop harrasing and tormenting a fellow housemate because you feel it's big brother's house and they can't beat the hell out of you.
I would have said that can Ike do what he did to ilebaye outside but didn't Doyin tell us that Ike is an ex convict?

Na so dem bully my Tacha tire, then turned her to villain for standing up for herself and when that still didn't break the love and support people had for her. They told mercy to do their dirty work of DQing her.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by crystalpapers(m): 7:36am On Sep 11, 2023
Big brother Portugal na real sodorm and Gomorrah ooo 😳😳😳😳. My omo is omoed haa.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:40am On Sep 11, 2023
crystalpapers:

I have been trying to cat a glimpse of that but couldn't do you have any link to watch that?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 7:43am On Sep 11, 2023
crystalpapers:

Where are you watching it?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by a4turitoroman: 7:43am On Sep 11, 2023
crystalpapers:

That's a Brazilian mtv show called rio shore not big brother Portugal

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:48am On Sep 11, 2023
Adekunle fans crying that Alex will nominate as if he's not in the house to be nominated
Is it me they will nominate? undecided

Won't Adekunle also enter the diary room and nominate Alex? Didn't he nominate Alex last week?
Someone that used his mouth to say that he's always wanted to nominate Alex but she's always had immunity.

Adekunle that went to diary room last season and kept on nominating one of bella or sheggz last season throughout, no be vindictive nomination be that?
Who is he that they cannot dish it out to him?

I hope you guys are not part of those talking down on Ilebaye saying her votes are pity strategy
Because this nonsense pity strategy on top Adekunle's head is ridiculous.
Abeg remove Alex name from such stupid narratives.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 7:53am On Sep 11, 2023
Ceec looks like a bush baby

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 11, 2023
fitzmayowa:

I have been trying to cat a glimpse of that but couldn't do you have any link to watch that?
Ashawo man
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:57am On Sep 11, 2023
Adekunle sits down and gossips other housemates to the point of being foolish enough to attack them based on how they dress. Talking about Alex doesn't dress decently.
Adekunle that is known as the king of gossips.

Happy Alex unknowingly is dishing it right back to him.
Una wan use Alex do pity strategy for a vile human being like Adekunle.
As if we no know the Adekunle.
God forbid.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 8:03am On Sep 11, 2023
Giel:
If anyone of Ilebaye, Alex or whitemoney wins this show
I'll be happy.
Or even angel too.
I wouldn't mind her win also.

Alex or whitemoney and winning the show on the same sentence

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:05am On Sep 11, 2023
I like the way Angel talks to her plant
It's cute

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 8:06am On Sep 11, 2023
Dynamicboss:

Doyin and Adekunle from where to where?

They don't even like each other.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rose020897(f): 8:06am On Sep 11, 2023
Giel:
Adekunle sits down and gossips other housemates to the point of being foolish enough to attack them based on how they dress. Talking about Alex doesn't dress decently.

God forbid.

U still haven't figured out why ur attempt to paint Adekunle in the badlight always fail? People actually watch the show and u as a self acclaimed Deks hater only buttresss this fact. As far as this thread is concern Alex is a big Mamba

16 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 8:08am On Sep 11, 2023
Giel:

God forbid.
Monday morning fa

Your mental health matters oooooo

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:08am On Sep 11, 2023
Pepperdem had 10 housemates in the week before finals and 5 left that week to get the top 5 in the finale

Seems like it's going that way this season
Nice.
2 weeks to final and we still have 12 housemates
Maybe 2 will leave this week making it top 10.
I don't know when omahsola will leave.

All I know 4 of my faves must make it to top 5
Alex, Angel, Ilebaye and whitemoney
I'm nice enough to leave 2 spaces for 2 more. Housemates 🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by crystalpapers(m): 8:09am On Sep 11, 2023
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:11am On Sep 11, 2023
Rose020897:

U still haven't figured out why ur attempt to paint Adekunle in the badlight always fail? People actually watch the show and u as a self acclaimed Deks hater only buttresss this fact. As far as this thread is concern Alex is a big Mamba

Same way you guys haven't figured out that your attempt to paint Alex in a badlight has failed miserably

And as far as this thread is concerned
Your adekunle is a shameless gossip. A boytoy.
A vile housemate.

Shame no dey catch una
You will trash other housemates when their fans return the favour una wan use manipulative antics attack the person.

Carry this manipulative rubbish away from me abeg
As una dey dish am to other housemates Adekunle fans must collect it back
Make nobody play victim for here
Are we supposed to clap for Adekunle fans when they insult our faves?

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rose020897(f): 8:15am On Sep 11, 2023
Giel:

Same way you guys haven't figured out that your attempt to paint Alex in a badlight has failed miserably

And as far as this thread is concerned
Your adekunle is a shameless gossip. A boytoy.
A vile housemate.

Shame no dey catch una
You will trash other housemates when their fans return the favour una wan use manipulative antics attack the person.

Carry this manipulative rubbish away from me abeg
As una dey dish am to other housemates Adekunle fans must collect it back
Make nobody play victim for here
Are we supposed to clap for Adekunle fans when they insult our faves?
Alex is a 🐍 there is no helping her

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:23am On Sep 11, 2023
Good morning to Mrs boytoy deks fans 😘

Imagine attacking Alex for the same things your fave is known for.
Well known for, for that matter.
Nonsense and Mrs Adekunle fans victim strategy

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2708) (2709) (2710) (2711) (2712) (2713) (2714) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.