Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2721) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1469093 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2718) (2719) (2720) (2721) (2722) (2723) (2724) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Culer: 2:28pm On Sep 11, 2023
Godoverevery:

Another teenager who doesn't know dressing classy and decent doesn't mean wearing expensive clothes.

My Boy classy is different from flashy.

Societal problem sha......common basic knowledge is now rocket science.

na person wey reach to born you you dey call teenager?

This nairaland is really a leveler. Na so me sef dey Chop insults from riff-raffs here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 2:34pm On Sep 11, 2023
Culer:
na person wey reach to born you you dey call teenager?

This nairaland is really a leveler. Na so me sef dey Chop insults from riff-raffs here

Granny if you get pikin born in late 80's and you don't respect yourself enough here....the insults is well deserved.

Person wey reach to born me....very very funny.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 2:35pm On Sep 11, 2023
youngWilly:

Since your fave is not on the show, kindly vote for soma whenever he's up. Thank u
Will my vote guarantee his stay for one more week
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 2:36pm On Sep 11, 2023
Aguwanyi:
Wetin Biggie wan do today so..
Abeg make ur rubbish no touch my fave o
Pere for automatic immunity to finals😂😂

Adekunle for automatic eviction like Amaka

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 2:36pm On Sep 11, 2023
DOptical:

Yet no guys chose Baye despite her toxic self fighting with several girls close to several guys in her bid to get close to the guys? Lol. No guy chose her in level up too despite fighting with several because of her entitlement over several dicks like she's done in all stars.

Aside Doyin being actually stylish, I mentioned those crop tops because Doyin was showcasing her selling points na. Lol. She's got better boobs than Baye. Better tummy than Baye. Didn't you see both at the party? One looked like a long pole while the other looked good. I will choose Doyin over her. Of course Both Doyin and Baye have got rude attitude but Doyin respects boundaries.

Doyin is easily the best dressed in the house.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 2:37pm On Sep 11, 2023
Onyi99:

Who is your fave?
Kindly list his highlight

My fave no dey the show but I've few am supporting
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 2:37pm On Sep 11, 2023
DOptical:

Since you can't debunk my fact.

There was even a scene where Bella was sleeping on Adekunle's laps while Allyson was holding tight to him on the second day or so.

I actually expected him to have a problem with Allyson because of what happened but he didn't. So he had no problem per se. Any problem he had in level, they deserved it because these three Shegz, Bella and Doyin were provocative people who fought with almost everyone on the show and even fought with themselves. Lol.
I have no business with sheggz or whoever. What I know is no girl wants/wanted Kuku in a romantic way. If you watched the re-union you would know this. The way the three girls that were his "friends" were looking at him you would know. Even this year the only girls that talked about him were Mercy and Venita, FOR GAME, the latter jumped him and the guy still believes it's real.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 2:37pm On Sep 11, 2023
The real Illebaye.

Observe the similarities between her behavior and how she behaved during the earlier stages of the show.

Same thing that happened here happened between Illebaye and Ceec. Illebaye trashed Ceec makeup, Ceec just complain to other lockup before she go claim bullying.

See for yourselves and judge, observe how her mouth dae sharp.

https://twitter.com/emmy_mmc/status/1700814590806827045?t=2c2XQlTP0EzHJIkb1BNQRQ&s=19

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 2:37pm On Sep 11, 2023
3gpvids:

I reject your rejection please

Adekunle is needed at home,his house is flooded.
Him yard people don try their best

Pls can u leave my mention cos u are beginning to sound unreasonable now..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chimezie198(m): 2:38pm On Sep 11, 2023
Cross you fit still take voluntary exit oo... e never late to go meet Kim outside.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 2:38pm On Sep 11, 2023
Clement1111:

Pere for automatic immunity to finals😂😂

Adekunle for automatic eviction like Amaka

Back to senderr..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dyydxx: 2:38pm On Sep 11, 2023
abeg whats the latest update on adenita? them don settle the issue? Has madam returned her load back? grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 2:39pm On Sep 11, 2023
firJ:

You are disgusting with the tribalism card you want to start playing.
Oh you have run out of de-campaign material and you had to bring this in since we all know how divided Nigeria is at the moment.

This is an insult to we non-yorubas supporting that young man.

There were only four yorubas in a house filled with mainly igbos and no one from Hausa extraction yet no one cried wolve even with the fact that you all made sure all the Yoruba’s are out except Adekunle. Mercy, CeeC have been tipped to also win and they are both igbo, no one has called them igbo project but somehow the only Yoruba left on the show is the one that is a project , Kai, this is fûcking disgusting.

Playing the tribalism card will not lead you anywhere, you lot will cry today, cry tomorrow and cry for the rest of your lives.

Adekunle will win the 120million naira and I will be here to watch you all cry on the last day!

If Kuku no win, should we agree that you will give us a crying concert come October?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 2:39pm On Sep 11, 2023
Sanqa:

WM was saved yesterday so that someone may be evicted tonight. I just hope it's Kuku, Pere or Ceec cheesy cheesy cheesy
All three will get to the final week by God's grace

Just get ready to welcome Amauche home this weekend cus she won't escape standing up today
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 2:41pm On Sep 11, 2023
I no just like my dreams..

God pls protect my Adekunle for me..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by a4turitoroman: 2:41pm On Sep 11, 2023
Aguwanyi:
Wetin Biggie wan do today so..
Abeg make ur rubbish no touch my fave o
Immediate eviction, wahala for who pick d envelope o grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 2:42pm On Sep 11, 2023
Yaaasssssss CeeC, strut that strutttttt🔥🔥🔥

CeeC looking all shades of hot this morning!!!
Lady in Red... Giddem💋

https://twitter.com/Official_CeeC/status/1701225582279753778/mediaViewer?currentTweet=1701225582279753778&currentTweetUser=Official_CeeC

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 2:42pm On Sep 11, 2023
Sanqa:

I have no business with sheggz or whoever. What I know is no girl wants/wanted Kuku in a romantic way. If you watched the re-union you would know this. The way the three girls that were his "friends" were looking at him you would know. Even this year the only girls that talked about him were Mercy and Venita, FOR GAME, the latter jumped him and the guy still believes it's real.

From 8am to 2:42pm still ranting about Adekunle life choices on a Monday.

Whoever did this to you..........should please have mercy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 2:42pm On Sep 11, 2023
Oh god of banter

White monkey to pick black envelope and go home today. 🤲🤲

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 2:43pm On Sep 11, 2023
3gpvids:

I reject your rejection please

Adekunle is needed at home,his house is flooded.
Him yard people don try their best

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 2:44pm On Sep 11, 2023
Housemates by height as seen during the last wager. (Sholzy was addressing)

Soma
General Pere
BB Deks
Cross
Neo
Alex
White
Doyin
Venita
Ilebaye
Angel
Kim
Mercy
King CeeC

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 2:44pm On Sep 11, 2023
Sanqa:

If you watched level up, you would know a lot did, including Doyin who had to sabotage his entanglement with Allyson. She kept telling Allyson that Adekunle didn't dig Allyson but her, apart from constantly telling Allyson to stay away from him.

In the reunion, a lot were asslicking Shegg because of his toxic blogger.

As for Allyson, she said she liked Adekunle
but blamed Adekunle for being responsible for their break up whereas she was the one who had eyes for another after Doyin advised her. She probably expected Adekunle to move to her after the show but what did she expect from Adekunle when she had already been entangled with someone else who was Adekunle's friend?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 2:47pm On Sep 11, 2023
DOptical:

If you watched level up, you would know a lot did, including Doyin who had to sabotage his entanglement with Allyson. She kept telling Allyson that Adekunle didn't dig Allyson but her, apart from constantly telling Allyson to stay away from him.

In the reunion, a lot were asslicking Shegg because of his toxic blogger.

As for Allyson, she said she liked Adekunle
but blamed Adekunle for being responsible for their break up whereas she was the one who had eyes for another after Doyin advised her. She probably expected Adekunle to move to her after the show but what did she expect from Adekunle when she had already been entangled with someone else who was Adekunle's friend?

You get time oooooo
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 2:47pm On Sep 11, 2023
DOptical:

In the reunion, a lot were asslicking Sheggz. As for Allyson, she said she liked Adekunle
If this is what you saw, there is nothing I can do to help you.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by a4turitoroman: 2:47pm On Sep 11, 2023
Housemate who will picked the envelope later today
you have been evicted from the house grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 2:48pm On Sep 11, 2023
Godoverevery:

From 8am to 2:42pm still ranting about Adekunle life choices on a Monday.

Whoever did this to you..........should please have mercy.
Shift... so I can see those behind you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 2:48pm On Sep 11, 2023
Adexchelsea19:
There’s no more general in the house, I hope you are not referring to pere as general? What’s general about this season cry cry pere? Lol
Even soldiers let their guard down and become human sometimes

Who dey cry, dey see road.
Not go use weakness put hand for lion mouth!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 2:50pm On Sep 11, 2023
Nhazeru:

If Kuku no win, should we agree that you will give us a crying concert come October?

Cryfest October
It will be a sellout!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 2:52pm On Sep 11, 2023
Sanqa:

Shift... so I can see those behind you.

Drama queen............you dey try.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 2:52pm On Sep 11, 2023
Sanqa:

I this is what you saw, there is nothing I can do to help you.

You mentioned no fact but just rambling. I mentioned several facts as a matter of fact.

Of course a lot were asslicking Shegg at the reunion because of his toxic blogger. Lol.

Allyson did admit to liking him at the reunion but blamed him for being responsible for their break up. Whereas she was the one who got eyes on another after Doyin advice. Anyway, she could have expected to be with Adekunle after the show because she was seen inside Adekunle's car as soon as he got out thus her anger at the reunion. But then, Hermes is also Adekunle's friend na.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mayor1814: 2:53pm On Sep 11, 2023
The way Kim Oprah bodied this show needed to be studied. Few weeks oo babe don create mad, classy and beautiful content at d same time. Gat two solid n fine guys hustling for her attention.

As d babe leave sef, I dey see am as hard work to follow the show again.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 2:54pm On Sep 11, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Pls can u leave my mention cos u are beginners to sound unreasonable now..
Beginners ni winners ko

(1) (2) (3) ... (2718) (2719) (2720) (2721) (2722) (2723) (2724) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.