Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2722) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1488436 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2719) (2720) (2721) (2722) (2723) (2724) (2725) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 2:54pm On Sep 11, 2023
Nhazeru:

If Kuku no win, should we agree that you will give us a crying concert come October?
😂😂😂😂

The biggest losers of this BBallstar by October 1st would be Islanders

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by youngWilly: 2:54pm On Sep 11, 2023
Jay16:
Will my vote guarantee his stay for one more week

It will definitely go a long way

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 2:55pm On Sep 11, 2023
Aguwanyi:
I no just like my dreams..

God pls protect my Adekunle for me..
This one spiritual husband has revealed how Deks will be unfortunate tonight 😂😂😂

Better call Tati to revoke the dream before 7pm
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 2:56pm On Sep 11, 2023
a4turitoroman:
Housemate who will picked the envelope later today
you have been evicted from the house grin

Don’t think anything like that will be possible
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 2:56pm On Sep 11, 2023
https://twitter.com/TheSabiRadio/status/1701223479486410832?t=8vn53c_cPHZrFzaiYiiMPg&s=19

In this video Ceec approached ilebaye peacefully to address what ilebaye did to her make up.
Ilebaye reply was that she knew Ceec wasn't happy with what she did, that she was waiting for Ceec to cool down 2days has passed, ask her how she knows ceec isn't calm she won't reply.

If like Ceec had approached her angrily immediately she for go one side go dae cry, dae say they are bullying me.

This was exactly same thing she did to whitemoney, she was annoying him kept mute then the moment whitemoney reacted she started crying.

But Nigerians want to reward someone with bad behavior. No wonder we get back to back bad leaders, we are not just ok.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 2:56pm On Sep 11, 2023
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Oh god of banter

White monkey to pick black envelope and go home today. 🤲🤲
😂😂😂

Abeg nau,Let the man breathe smàll
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 2:56pm On Sep 11, 2023
DOptical:

You mentioned no fact but just rambling. I mentioned several facts as a matter of fact.

Of course a lot were asslicking Shegg at the reunion because of his toxic blogger. Lol.

Allyson did admit to liking him at the reunion but blamed him for being responsible for their break up. Whereas she was the one who got eyes on another after Doyin advise. Anyway, she could have expected to be with Adekunle after the show because she was seen inside Adekunle's car as soon as he got out thus her anger at the reunion. But then, Hermes is Adekunle's friend na.
I HAVE NO BUSINESS WITH SHEGZ,HE IS NOT ON MY TV
Maybe now you will hear the louder version.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yuneehk(f): 2:57pm On Sep 11, 2023
Clement1111:

Pere for automatic immunity to finals😂😂

Adekunle for automatic eviction like Amaka
Nawa for you. If your fave na takes the one you are wishing on somebody nko?

I don't want anybody finding that automatic eviction envelope. I won't wanna watch that kind of eviction.

But they'll want it found so they will keep it almost visible. Mxm.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MrBiGGEST(m): 2:58pm On Sep 11, 2023
Adekunle is really giving some people nightmares grin
The feeling of y’all knowing he stands the chance of winning and theirs nothing y’all can do about it.

Pray for faves and leave Adekunle alone grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:00pm On Sep 11, 2023
TheEnforcer:
Right,in other spheres,the housemates vote themselves out and maybe that's more interesting. If they were to do that in Nigeria ,that will be nice and then multichoice can make money from adverts and other things as opposed to sms voting. I mean people even vote with their decoders now so it's good

Alot of Nigerians are corrupt behind redemption

The decoder bits was to institute some sanity but they restored to buying and selling the Iucs

I hope this BBN version ends embarassed

I want the BBT to gain momentum

Or BBA to come back (so I see how respect can win the show lipsrsealed)

Nigerians don't have total control there, just some control

But even at that, they have taught the SA bad things too

The situation is a bit hopeless sad
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 3:00pm On Sep 11, 2023
Yuneehk:

Nawa for you. If your fave na takes the one you are wishing on somebody nko?

I don't want anybody finding that automatic eviction envelope. I won't wanna watch that kind of eviction.

But they'll want it found so they will keep it almost visible. Mxm.
The person I quoted actually know I was just cruising and poking her

And also I don't think there is going to be an automatic eviction card but automatic finalist card cus most people will be scared to look for the black card after last week's episode

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 3:01pm On Sep 11, 2023
drimzsmoke:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You igbos ehnnn
This is really shocking.

Adekunle Yoruba project?

Like seriously?

Let's look at the previous winners

Katung (North)
Efe (Delta)
Miracle (Igbo)
Mercy (Igbo)
Laycon (Yoruba)
White Money (Igbo)
Phyna (Edo, but speaks Igbo well)
2023?

How's he a Yorùbá project on a show dominated by non Yorùbá?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 3:03pm On Sep 11, 2023
MrBiGGEST:
Adekunle is really giving some people nightmares grin
The feeling of y’all knowing he stands the chance of winning and theirs nothing y’all can do about it.

Pray for faves and leave Adekunle alone grin

Abi óò.

Gezeem Abi na GSM just claimed Adekunle's a Yoruba project

😂😜🤣

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 3:03pm On Sep 11, 2023
Coldie:
https://twitter.com/TheSabiRadio/status/1701223479486410832?t=8vn53c_cPHZrFzaiYiiMPg&s=19

In this video Ceec approached ilebaye peacefully to address what ilebaye did to her make up.
Ilebaye reply was that she knew Ceec wasn't happy with what she did, that she was waiting for Ceec to cool down 2days has passed, ask her how she knows ceec isn't calm she won't reply.

If like Ceec had approached her angrily immediately she for go one side go dae cry, dae say they are bullying me.

This was exactly same thing she did to whitemoney, she was annoying him kept mute then the moment whitemoney reacted she started crying.

But Nigerians want to reward someone with bad behavior. No wonder we get back to back bad leaders, we are not just ok.
Las las wen Ilebaye win d money...just commit suicide...it will be good 4 d peace of d country...How do you know they are talking about d foundation.....You dont even know wat they are talking about....and you claim you av sense

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kaypee007: 3:06pm On Sep 11, 2023
Please who is ceec and mercy talking about.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yuneehk(f): 3:06pm On Sep 11, 2023
Clement1111:

The person I quoted actually know I was just cruising and poking her

And also I don't think there is going to be an automatic eviction card but automatic finalist card cus most people will be scared to look for the black card after last week's episode
I hope they refuse to pick it. Some are risk takers and would want to risk it with the hope that they get the immunity card.

We'll see how it goes sha.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 3:08pm On Sep 11, 2023
TheEnforcer:
Right,in other spheres,the housemates vote themselves out and maybe that's more interesting. If they were to do that in Nigeria ,that will be nice and then multichoice can make money from adverts and other things as opposed to sms voting. I mean people even vote with their decoders now so it's good
This your point is good for game play but not For show rating...Wen viewers cant decide who wins..den dey wont watch...sponsors will reduce and d show will vanish to oblivion just like Gulder ultimate search....Voting power from viewers is wats keeping d show going....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:09pm On Sep 11, 2023
Skrrrrrrr:

Lol. I don't know how some of you spew concrete lies like this with a straight face.....
Whitemoneys win a wonder?
Whitemoney was the funniest, most engaging housemate in his season. His swag was next to none, even the way he carried himself and walked into the house.
The person you stan did not have any highlight asides antagonizing Whitemoney. White one totally dominated them in his season.
Even though White has totally regressed, he still has more entertainment on his fingertips than that wannabe Avenger called Pere.
What does that one even do, besides walking around the house, frowning like a depressed security guard and pissing off the ladies.

I voted for WM last week tho I don't like the guy and have never hidden it

I appreciate his game better this season and think he has improved with regards to social interactions and hate the narrative going on here that he is boring

I also thought a former winner shouldn't be disgraced out

But since you want to be unfortunate by dragging Pere who helped his pity votes move to the permanent site that year

I can only tell you that I have nothing much to say ... hopefully he comes up today, that 17% he will not see

He will leave with Seyi 's percent so he can see and understand how underwhelming his win that year was

lipsrsealed

🚶🚶🚶

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 3:10pm On Sep 11, 2023
firJ:

You are disgusting with the tribalism card you want to start playing.
Oh you have run out of de-campaign material and you had to bring this in since we all know how divided Nigeria is at the moment.

This is an insult to we non-yorubas supporting that young man.

There were only four yorubas in a house filled with mainly igbos and no one from Hausa extraction yet no one cried wolve even with the fact that you all made sure all the Yoruba’s are out except Adekunle. Mercy, CeeC have been tipped to also win and they are both igbo, no one has called them igbo project but somehow the only Yoruba left on the show is the one that is a project , Kai, this is fûcking disgusting.

Playing the tribalism card will not lead you anywhere, you lot will cry today, cry tomorrow and cry for the rest of your lives.

Adekunle will win the 120million naira and I will be here to watch you all cry on the last day!

Just leave that Gizzard, her fingers is faster than her brain normally

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MrBiGGEST(m): 3:10pm On Sep 11, 2023
davodyguy:

Abi óò.

Gezeem Abi na GSM just claimed Adekunle's a Yoruba project

😂😜🤣
na fear deh worry Gazeem bro..😂🤣
She’ll be fine lol.

She no get points to de campaign the guy hence the whole Yoruba project thingy😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 3:11pm On Sep 11, 2023
Could this be the ultimate veto power week? Why have they not started the hoh task?
If it is, Alex 🙏🙏
Or maybe time has come, hoh has been called to the diary room.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 3:15pm On Sep 11, 2023
davodyguy:

This is really shocking.

Adekunle Yoruba project?

Like seriously?

Let's look at the previous winners

Katung (North)
Efe (Delta)
Miracle (Igbo)
Mercy (Igbo)
Laycon (Yoruba)
White Money (Igbo)
Phyna (Edo, but speaks Igbo well)
2023?

How's he a Yorùbá project on a show dominated by non Yorùbá?

Ignore bigots.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:15pm On Sep 11, 2023
ThierryJay:

Trash. You've only unravelled yourself and proved right the person who rightly called you out some weeks ago for being tribalistic in your antagonism of Adekunle. Some of your friends here were defending you vehemently as if they could see your hypocritical heart.

The nerve!

See how you all are crawling out of your holes one after another ...foaming at the mouth.

Humour me...or yourself

Take up the challenge

Tell us how Adekunle has performed on the show so far to earn the "strongest male" or top 5

Tell us how his game is different and better than Soma. Pls don't give me the grace crap!

Then we can talk

I don't care to reply you on your tone

I don't do gutter

When you go low....I exit conversation

I have a reason for replying you on this topic

Respond with FACTS

While at it...shove your rudeness to where it belongs

😡

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 3:16pm On Sep 11, 2023
Gizzard said "Adekunle is a Yoruba project"

How low can she go! De-campaign materials don finish? The next thing is to bring tribalism.

I have always known she is an old fool. Very useless somebody.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by RosyIsBlessed: 3:21pm On Sep 11, 2023
damiviolet:
In a week where big guns were not up
Adekunle
Ceec
Mercy
And a supposed winner could only Garner 38.8% it's still anybody's money

Top 3 would be

Baye
Cee-C
Mercy

Quote me later

Adekunle fit come 4th.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:22pm On Sep 11, 2023
After exhibiting your lack of manners and poor upbringing, you lots failed to show the workings that made Adekunle the strongest male in the house

If you don't answer it now, you will answer it later

Some of you belong to WhatsApp group where stuffs are said. You come here and pretend to support entertainment

At the final week ....every fanbase will give account of what their faves brought to the table

Even Omoshola and Kim that came yesterday has given more highlights than some people that started this show ....yet THEY ARE TOP 5

Bullcrap!!
😡

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mayor1814: 3:23pm On Sep 11, 2023
firJ:

You are disgusting with the tribalism card you want to start playing.
Oh you have run out of de-campaign material and you had to bring this in since we all know how divided Nigeria is at the moment.

This is an insult to we non-yorubas supporting that young man.

There were only four yorubas in a house filled with mainly igbos and no one from Hausa extraction yet no one cried wolve even with the fact that you all made sure all the Yoruba’s are out except Adekunle. Mercy, CeeC have been tipped to also win and they are both igbo, no one has called them igbo project but somehow the only Yoruba left on the show is the one that is a project , Kai, this is fûcking disgusting.

Playing the tribalism card will not lead you anywhere, you lot will cry today, cry tomorrow and cry for the rest of your lives.

Adekunle will win the 120million naira and I will be here to watch you all cry on the last day!

There is something I noticed about bbnaija n most showbiz shows in naija, u hardly see Hausa babes participating. I think it's d culture n religion. I wish to be seeing hausa babes on d show.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by RosyIsBlessed: 3:23pm On Sep 11, 2023
Edu93:
She didn't..
It seems like Adekunle told her and Soma about the letter, but they are both aware of it..
That's the gist I got

In that gist Adekunle to angel and soma that he's suspecting angel as well as the person who wrote the letter is left handed and angel is left handed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MrBiGGEST(m): 3:24pm On Sep 11, 2023
Lol👆🏽😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by RosyIsBlessed: 3:26pm On Sep 11, 2023
Nhazeru:
Bayetribe the only thing we should be praying now is for our girl not to get dq. We already have this in the bag

She will not. She's now in full control of her alcohol intake and the people who would have triggered her dq have all left the house. When God wants to land you with blessings, he rids the road of all obstructions.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 3:28pm On Sep 11, 2023
mayor1814:

There is something I noticed about bbnaija n most showbiz shows in naija, u hardly see Hausa babes participating. I think it's d culture n religion. I wish to be seeing hausa babes on d show.
I don't totally agree.
Most states in those regions are liberal in nature.
It is more than meets the eye.
Let us end it there.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SmileAndSeek: 3:29pm On Sep 11, 2023
You already stoop so low by playing the tribalism card against Adekunle...Seriously, do enlighten us on who you think outperformed him and exactly how. Or is your definition of 'performance' limited to getting the female housemates disqualified? As Biggie wisely puts it, let's ensure everyone plays by the rules. Adekunle's track record speaks for itself – he's consistently active in tasks, HOH games, wager tasks, and even contributes to the storyline. What more could you possibly demand? You've already made your reasons for disliking him abundantly clear, so carry on, I guess..."
Geezeem:

See how you all are crawling out of your holes one after another ...foaming at the mouth.

Humour me...or yourself

Take up the challenge

Tell us how Adekunle has performed on the show so far to earn the "strongest male" or top 5

Tell us how his game is different and better than Soma. Pls don't give me the grace crap!

Then we can talk

I don't care to reply you on your tone

I don't do gutter

When you go low....I exit conversation

I have a reason for replying you on this topic

Respond with FACTS

While at it...shove your rudeness to where it belongs

😡

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2719) (2720) (2721) (2722) (2723) (2724) (2725) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.