Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,520 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2777) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1487222 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2774) (2775) (2776) (2777) (2778) (2779) (2780) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 10:38am On Sep 12, 2023
Jay16:
TBH she doesn't look natural.

Have you ever imagine how Mercy of 2018 will look like in a little bit chubby body without going under the knife especially with the money she has now.

She was lucky she didn't bleach her skin

She didn’t bleach her skin? 😂😂😂😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 10:38am On Sep 12, 2023
Whitesnow01:
Another day to remind you that the baye pity game that y’all play in a bit to spite your most disliked hm will bite y’all and ya favorites.
I like games played fair, when matters like bully surfaces, you talk down on it while you continue with your game.
Give them fair ground, Ilebaye is not a saint , she triggers and act victim.

I am one of the people that is making sure y’all regret this decision and just this morning I have given her extra 5k vote. More to go.

Both Mercy o, CeeC, Pere, Adekunle, Cross, Alex, White Money, y’all better be scared and sit up because Ilebaye won’t smell bottom 3.

NB- She deserve good amount of fans not based on pity but because she gave us drama and better than some delawoods in the house including General Chicken wings.

Good morning and have a lovely day NLder. kiss

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 10:39am On Sep 12, 2023
Angel has pleaded with kuku to go talk to V but he is not having it. This incident has triggered something he had to to deal with in the past, there is a lot going on in his mind right now. He also has to deal with being up for eviction, no he's not talking to anyone grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mayor1814: 10:39am On Sep 12, 2023
Threebear:

Lol as things stand now , he's going home even if just two people are leaving 😁😁😁

I know he will beat neo. It's Alex I'm not sure of. It's going to be tight btw him n Alex

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 10:43am On Sep 12, 2023
mayor1814:

I know he will beat neo. It's Alex I'm not sure of. It's going to be tight btw him n Alex
And you know this how?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 10:43am On Sep 12, 2023
Wotowotoman:

I said she was lucky she didn't bleach her skin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 10:44am On Sep 12, 2023
Threebear:

She definitely had Botox and lip fillers
nothing wrong with it. It's her body. These people don too attack the babe.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mayor1814: 10:44am On Sep 12, 2023
Sanqa:

And you know this how?

So u think neo will beat WM at d polls. Let's wait and see Sha.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 10:45am On Sep 12, 2023
Jay16:
I said she was lucky she didn't bleach her skin

So you look her body and you feel say she didn’t bleach her skin? 😂😂😂🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 10:45am On Sep 12, 2023
Threebear:
Ebuka should show only the bottom 3 on Sunday.

How is Adekunle doing on d poll..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 10:46am On Sep 12, 2023
Mercy seems to have the money in bag until Ilebaye happened. The finals with different alliances will be very interesting to watch.

I hope someday we will give a chance to other temperaments on this show aside someone who engages in troubles and pity, someone who is chaotic(even though I love chaos)..
I want to see someone who entertains but not chaotic, who is intelligent win someday.. looks like a pipe dream with the bandwagon effect but I hope it happens someday.

Mercy fans, don’t disgrace your fave like white money oh becos grin grin

See you on the last day of the show. wink wink

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 10:46am On Sep 12, 2023
mayor1814:

So u think neo will beat WM at d polls. Let's wait and see Sha.
"Tight between him and Alex"

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 10:49am On Sep 12, 2023
Wotowotoman:

So you look her body and you feel say she didn’t bleach her skin? 😂😂😂🤣🤣
You have wotowoto eye 👀👀
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 10:49am On Sep 12, 2023
Whitesnow01:
Mercy seems to have the money in bag until Ilebaye happened. The finals with different alliances will be very interesting to watch.

I hope someday we will give a chance to other temperaments on this show aside someone who engages in troubles and pity, someone who is chaotic(even though I love chaos)..
I want to see someone who entertains but not chaotic, who is intelligent win someday.. looks like a pipe dream with the bandwagon effect but I hope it happens someday.

it depends on what you see as intelligence. Ceec and Mercy are both intelligent. Same with Venita, Adekunle, and few others.
For the win, I'd take Mercy over Ilebaye

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gafferde: 10:50am On Sep 12, 2023
So because Adekunle is with Venita, He shouldn’t be accessible to other housemates? Na fraternity?

Everytime Adekunle is up, this woman will come up with a problem. Adekunle would be thinking of the possibility of going home and also thinking of relationship Wahala. No single peace for the poor lad.

This is how it starts. From stop talking to housemates, it would be stop hanging out with friends after they leave the house. The other day she was talking about his friends and former housemates they would meet outside.

I I hope Adekunle people immediately cut off communication as soon as He gets to them. This relationship is draining the boy already.

Also, this one sided beef with Mercy is crazy. If Mercy has offended her, they should talk about it. They were cool once and Mercy doesn’t have an evil though towards her. This character is for junior secondary school girls and not for a woman in their 40’s.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:50am On Sep 12, 2023
Sanqa:

"Tight between him and Alex"
Alex is actually very strong.
Whitemoney is not seeing her at all.

Whitemoney will get less than 10 percent on Sunday 😁😁😁🤣😂

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 10:52am On Sep 12, 2023
Olodo24:
it depends on what you see as intelligence. Ceec and Mercy are both intelligent. Same with Venita, Adekunle, and few others.
Mercy is street smart, not intelligent

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Phylla: 10:52am On Sep 12, 2023
Wotowotoman:

I was shocked when I read that line😂😂😂

only looking at Mercy's face you'll know that complexion ain't natural.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 10:54am On Sep 12, 2023
Threebear:

Whitemoney will get less than 10 percent on Sunday 😁😁😁🤣😂
I'm not listening to anything you say this week grin
I'm even thinking of avoiding nairaland because of you
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dynamicboss: 10:54am On Sep 12, 2023
Islanders, the voting result is not looking good for Adekunle.

Ilebaye is sitting comfortably at 1st position and without voting till Thursday, she is in the semi finals. Mercenaries and spartan has gone awol and rapidly engaging people to vote like a chronic mad wizard.

Will it be nice to hear that Adekunle is dragging last position with bottomless? God no go shame us. Invade every home, spool people's number, hack every IUCs, snatch every snatchables, beg, toast, whine, speak, just do everything within your power to get him to safe position, 1st or 2nd. Show aggressiveness and be violent with your approach of win. We can do this! cry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 10:54am On Sep 12, 2023
Olodo24:
it depends on what you see as intelligence. Ceec and Mercy are both is intelligent. Same with Venita, Adekunle, and few others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Phylla: 10:57am On Sep 12, 2023
Whitesnow01:

Mercy fans, don’t disgrace your fave like white money oh becos grin grin

The thing is if both Mercy and Ilebaye comes up in the final which is certain now,even neutrals will vote Ilebaye because they wouldn't want a former winner to win the money again. Nigerians no dey give person opportunity twice. same way they won't reward rich kids on the show like Kidd, that's the same way they won't give Mercy the money as they will feel like she has enough money already.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 12, 2023
Dynamicboss:
Islanders, the voting is not looking good for Adekunle.

Ilebaye is sitting comfortably at 1st position and without voting till Thursday, she is in the semi finals. Mercenaries and spartan has gone awol and rapidly engaging people to vote like a chronic mad wizard.

Will it be nice to hear that Adekunle is dragging last position with bottomless? God no go shame us. Invade every home, spool people's number, hack every IUCs, snatch every snatchables, beg, toast, whine, speak, just do everything within your power to get him to safe position, 1st or 2nd. Show aggressiveness and be violent with your approach of win. We can do this! cry
All these wahala for madam Adekunle mtcheww
Venita was his greatest undoing in this show

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:59am On Sep 12, 2023
Nonnyego:
Enemy of progress. Ofe mmanu

Pls don't bring this nonsense here 👎 lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Northkendal(f): 10:59am On Sep 12, 2023
Threebear:
Ebuka should show only the bottom 3 on Sunday.
mercenaries...make una vote oh...see mercy, see bottom4...chai
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:00am On Sep 12, 2023
Clement1111:

I will have to convince myself harder to see the moniker as a she😫😫

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dynamicboss: 11:00am On Sep 12, 2023
IconicR:
All these wahala for madam Adekunle mtcheww
Venita was his greatest undoing in this show

On his behalf, we apologise for his mistakes. No vex. Abeg, even if na 1 votes, 100 or 500 votes, dash our guy. Him no be bad person cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by LitAda(f): 11:01am On Sep 12, 2023
[quote author=Threebear post=125742617]

Whitemoney will get less than 10 percent on Sunday 😁😁😁🤣😂[/quote what abt cee c

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:02am On Sep 12, 2023
Sanqa:
Does Venita think kuku is moving to another girl? grin who is this girl, Mercy? She feels he is too accessible.

That is why she is isolating him

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tolexy007(m): 11:03am On Sep 12, 2023
fitzmayowa:

This usually happens when you are using the app for more than one device, the app wants to verify you are not a voting bot.....

done already all my votes has gone to baye

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:03am On Sep 12, 2023
Clement1111:

Energy

Midnight voters,it's about time to start our rounds

Remember that 1 device = 10 iucs or 10 phone numbers for web voting

No hotspot/wifi
No VPN

Abeg no finish your energy this week oo, General Pere will be up next week angry

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:03am On Sep 12, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Venita na better witch, anytime Deks is up she does this nonsense, the boy is even confused, Deks should just run away from that gal.....Whew!!!

Perhaps she wants to paint him bad,get him evicted and inherit his base

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2774) (2775) (2776) (2777) (2778) (2779) (2780) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.