Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2778) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1487705 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2775) (2776) (2777) (2778) (2779) (2780) (2781) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:04am On Sep 12, 2023
kowema:
At this point, anything Venita says, He is right. Adekunle needs to learn how to be more submissive 🤣🤣🤣

Only a simp will agree to that

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 11:05am On Sep 12, 2023
nisai:
😂😂You dey lick am?
But true true the guy fine. If I go fine like Adekunle lasan, dem go hear am🤣🤣
My baby go vote ooo I go lick u if Adekunle Tops the poll☺️

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:05am On Sep 12, 2023
Nhazeru:

Hater of beautiful things tongue

I still don't like this ship but her smartness may be helping both angry
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by toluxe0075: 11:06am On Sep 12, 2023
Whitesnow01:
Mercy seems to have the money in bag until Ilebaye happened. The finals with different alliances will be very interesting to watch.

I hope someday we will give a chance to other temperaments on this show aside someone who engages in troubles and pity, someone who is chaotic(even though I love chaos)..
I want to see someone who entertains but not chaotic, who is intelligent win someday.. looks like a pipe dream with the bandwagon effect but I hope it happens someday.

Mercy fans, don’t disgrace your fave like white money oh becos grin grin

See you on the last day of the show. wink wink
Abeg, is Lekan not intelligent? Miracle too, is he not intelligent?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 11:06am On Sep 12, 2023
JaneyJaney:
Venita is not taking any relationship seriously, she is just acting and that is why she does this nonsense each time the guy is up for eviction, that should tell you something. you people forget that she is an actress. You will be surprised she might not even like the guy like that, outside BBN, she no fit take someone like Adekunle seriously, the guy is way below her level in everything and Adekunle sef no fit enter relationship with someone like Venita outside BBN.

At this point, it's now very obvious that the couple are only using each other for the game and May the best user win.

Had it been your statement comes from a place of logic and not pure bias ......I could have take it seriously a lil.

Stop speaking like God.......all this are just pure assumptions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:07am On Sep 12, 2023
ToyinDipo:

cheesy cheesy
It was after the nominations they realized that they effed up cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Indomie001: 11:08am On Sep 12, 2023
IconicR:
We will choke them
We will destroy the polls
Lori iron,we shall see the poll on Sunday tongue
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:12am On Sep 12, 2023
Threebear:
Everytime Adekunle is up for eviction, Venita starts acting movie.
It may seem as though she wants him to be evicted.

Islanders vote please!

Our boy must stay .

Is that not what I said? Her target has been to inherit Ade fanbase.if venita gets to the final,Ade might even finish thhird place

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:12am On Sep 12, 2023
Amillionnn:
All patriots and non patriots voting Adekunle, we thank you.

Special mention- Clement

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gbadoboy: 11:13am On Sep 12, 2023
Onyi99:
Now I'm pissed that Soma was not up yesterday 😡
The way you guys underrates Somageng eeeh

No be only bottom mite
E dey vex me na why I like that time wey everybody dey dey up. Like play like play now my Adekunle go first Soma reach house.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:15am On Sep 12, 2023
Threebear:
Ilebaye sitting pretty at the top .

Her position is unshakable 😁😁😁🤣😂

This life no sha balance....some people are fighting to survive whilst Ilebaye has secured her usual position jejely .

Followed by a guy?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:15am On Sep 12, 2023
andrewbaba44:
Adekunle fans if una like make una vote venita again ooo

Una eyes suppose don Dey clear

They will.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 11:15am On Sep 12, 2023
Ceec
Alex
Illebaye
Mercy
Adekunle

Current poll ,Islanders you people are sleeping o

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 11:15am On Sep 12, 2023
Islanders .......Men Mount

I just secured 2 dstv premium vote for Adekunle and still going for more.

Although it is stressful voting on the dstv app currently ......don't give up and keep trying.

We must secure every single vote available for Adekunle.

King Adekunle is winning the 120mulla......haters feel free to kpeme on that.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tng(f): 11:16am On Sep 12, 2023
Nyne:

People supporting others have a mind of their own ?
The million dollar question.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 11:16am On Sep 12, 2023
Don't forget

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:16am On Sep 12, 2023
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 11:19am On Sep 12, 2023
Sanqa:

Mercy is street smart, not intelligent
well, in Nigeria, being street smart pays more than intelligence. Mercy for the money

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:22am On Sep 12, 2023
If you are a real Patriot, you will be observant this week and either vote wisely or seat it out

Pere will be up next week, you want him to survive with whomever he stands with

THINK!

Have you observed that nobody is calling him nurse Eliza or military nurse again this week, i mean until Thursday night?

They need your votes but HATE your fave

Anyway do you lipsrsealed

As for me, I am Voting Pere's friend Neo

Not just cos they are friends, the guy lights up our Thursday and Saturday parties

VOTE NEO ENERGY

🚶🚶🚶

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 11:22am On Sep 12, 2023
Phylla:

The thing is if both Mercy and Ilebaye comes up in the final which is certain now,even neutrals will vote Ilebaye because they wouldn't want a former winner to win the money again. Nigerians no dey give person opportunity twice. same way they won't reward rich kids on the show like Kidd, that's the same way they won't give Mercy the money as they will feel like she has enough money already.

Where are you people keeping legendary Cee c ??

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:23am On Sep 12, 2023
Geezeem:

Abeg no finish your energy this week oo, General Pere will be up next week angry
😂😂😂

Two week rest is no child's play

You see all this vote sharing I having been doing is nothing compared to what I do whenever Pere is going to be up cus I won't share the votes plus I will practically put everyone on my contact list to do same

This was my chat with someone the last time Pere was up

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 11:24am On Sep 12, 2023
Olodo24:
well, in Nigeria, being street smart pays more than intelligence. Mercy for the money
EVERYWHERE being street smart is better.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by lovedoctor26(m): 11:24am On Sep 12, 2023
I dey give my 1 billion votes to Neo😁😁😁
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 11:25am On Sep 12, 2023
Sanqa:

EVERYWHERE being street smart is better.
Thank you. Mercy Eke is still their mama
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 11:26am On Sep 12, 2023
Threebear please how is Cee c and ade on the polls? Hope good?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:27am On Sep 12, 2023
Sanqa:
Kuku and Veny have issues. V feels her reputation was touched on Sunday after the clip was shown, she has two kids bla bla and he doesn't have any. Kuku is sly, makes women feel they can access him. Shades are thrown around by Mercy when she passes them, like I can stand alone without man. M has told Kuku she will be rocking him this week at the party, and he said nothing.
Today at the arena kuku was being playful with M, which was unnecessary, V even asked Soma to also go and play but Soma acted respectfully, as per being a man in a ship.
The thing about the letter was mentioned too. Funny that V said it to Angel grin
V doesn't like that when he found the letter he smelled it grin and kept it instead of throwing it away. He didn't tell her about it, cos he was "protecting" her.
Kuku feels V is unreasonable, they have been together for 7 weeks bla bla, and there is a time V left a letter in his locker that said when trust is broken.......and he understands because he has been there, being with someone you dont trust.

This is a summary of what's happening today, an update if you will grin

Thank you for this juice grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 11:28am On Sep 12, 2023
Some people content na dumb noise and pity me.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JaneyJaney: 11:30am On Sep 12, 2023
Godoverevery:

Had it been your statement comes from a place of logic and not pure bias ......I could have take it seriously a lil.

Stop speaking like God.......all this are just pure assumptions.
I know you are a shipper, don't worry, e go soon clear for your eye, na small time remain
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 11:31am On Sep 12, 2023
Whitesnow01:
Mercy seems to have the money in bag until Ilebaye happened. The finals with different alliances will be very interesting to watch.

I hope someday we will give a chance to other temperaments on this show aside someone who engages in troubles and pity, someone who is chaotic(even though I love chaos)..
I want to see someone who entertains but not chaotic, who is intelligent win someday.. looks like a pipe dream with the bandwagon effect but I hope it happens someday.

Mercy fans, don’t disgrace your fave like white money oh becos grin grin

See you on the last day of the show. wink wink

Exactly what I was talking about.

Baye's content no pass dumb noise and pity me.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:32am On Sep 12, 2023
Nhazeru:

Thanks for the update

This bland boring pensioner, toilet couple keeps fighting every 2 market days. Now they've turned Angel a 23yo their therapist. Mumu canoe

Aunty Venny should make him kneel down, raise his hands and close his eyes. A good punishment for an erring child like Kuku

cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 11:34am On Sep 12, 2023
Pls if you ain't voting do not decampaign or stop others from voting the housemates up for eviction...
Na turn by turn OOO✌️

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 11:35am On Sep 12, 2023
andrewbaba44:

You know you are lying ,but enjoy your cruise

If soma was up yesterday in place of neo he is going home ,he can’t top whitemoney or Alex so for now he is a bottomite

No need to stress yourself ,if soma fails to win hoh next week then you will get your wish ,so enjoy this week

Soma angel cross won’t escape nominations next week ,then come add an with venita pere/Adekunle make you tell me who soma go top for here 🤣

Some of here are actually funny
And who told you Soma cannot top any of the housemates you listed?

And what if he leaves week 9?
You don't know how happy we are for him,for how far God has brought him.

Same Soma you lots have been screaming will be evicted week 2🤣

If he leaves week 9, he did great
Not like the finalist will be compensated though

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2775) (2776) (2777) (2778) (2779) (2780) (2781) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.