Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,297 members, 7,829,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2808) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1491541 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2805) (2806) (2807) (2808) (2809) (2810) (2811) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 10:58pm On Sep 12, 2023
Godoverevery:

Let her go say it to ilebaye face.

I hate back biting............Alex is fond of doing that to everyone in that house.

Baye did something very wrong to CeeC......Alex should tell baye to her face she knows about the foundation instead of back biting her to everyone.

Did you not hear that part where alex said anytime she tries to correct baye. Baye gets angry and it turns into an argument and that's when she leaves her and move closer to mercy or cee c instead?

Alex is basically saying baye will do something wrong but never take responsibility for her actions and ready to attack even her if she tries to correct her.

Nawa 4 you o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 10:58pm On Sep 12, 2023
Godoverevery:

But lie alot to people face.

She said it today during her DS.

She keeps on taking people stuff without permission and lie when asked.
You neva lie to ppl face b4?....
Say amadioha strike you if you neva do am b4?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 10:59pm On Sep 12, 2023
OhBritannia:
But Adekunle dey fork up Sha.

Why play down neo, mercy and pere's win when clearly they answered all five questions in the 3rd round while they themselves answered just 1 or two?

Venita's team got 0 in the second round which gave pere's team the advantage because they got 5 points in the second round too.

Let us try to give honour to whom honour is due and that statement he made saying travel beta's money is small was wrong.

I hope biggie isn't angry at him.

Sometimes he should stop analysis and just move on.

Anyways congratulations to my favorite pere Egbi.

Abeg no too vex for am..Na eviction tension dey make am yarn..

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 10:59pm On Sep 12, 2023
kowema:
Black Mamba Amuche kidnapped Adekunle's pot of stew, reconfigured it and till date lied about it.
Only for her to say she hates lies, sitting down with Cross to de-campaign Ilebaye. Now she wants to suddenly bond with Cross so that Crossnation can vote her. Amuche we know all this scope. As you be OG housemate, we sef na OG viewers and Ilebaye is our choice. You go explain tire.

She should stop stealing people stuff in that house.

If anyone comes for her.......make we no hear bullying ooo cos it is getting too much.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:59pm On Sep 12, 2023
kowema:
Black Mamba Amuche kidnapped Adekunle's pot of stew, reconfigured it and till date lied about it.
Only for her to say she hates lies, sitting down with Cross to de-campaign Ilebaye. Now she wants to suddenly bond with Cross so that Crossnation can vote her. Amuche we know all this scope. As you be OG housemate, we sef na OG viewers and Ilebaye is our choice. You go explain tire.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 11:00pm On Sep 12, 2023
DGOODLYF:
You neva lie to ppl face b4?....
Say amadioha strike you if you neva do am b4?

Sorry oooo.......I didn't know you are fellow thief like her.

Like fav.....like fans.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 11:00pm On Sep 12, 2023
Altrarecords:

What are you even talking about?

She's just saying she's second guessing Bayes true character and gave instances of when she defended Baye knowing Baye was wrong

Did she say anything about baye that isn't true?

Why can't you be honest with yourself?

Alex stole a pot of stew on live TV, let her go and confess that one first before she can talk about anything pertaining character.
Same Alex lied about the cloth hanger thing and it made Neo and Adekunle fight.
Alex crime is even worse, thief stew come remix am😂🤣. "premeditated thievery"

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:00pm On Sep 12, 2023
COOL10:
Vote Odogwu Whitemoney. You'll be happy you did 😎
I just gave him 20 million votes .

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 11:01pm On Sep 12, 2023
Godoverevery:

She should stop stealing people stuff in that house.

If anyone comes for her.......make we no hear bullying ooo cos it is getting too much.
we v move past bullying jare.....Na Baye dey Bully ppl now ok....
Everyone get their own flaws...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 11:01pm On Sep 12, 2023
chrisnando:

How old is Alex and how old is Baye, this one she is saying her younger ones are older. Even Pere that's 10+ years older than Alex doesn't talk this way

You guys keep making stupid excuses for Baye

Is a 22 year old girl a baby?

Angel is just 23 yet she acts like she's 10 years older than baye. Angel is actually one of the most influential housemate inside the house despite being the second youngest

Yet you guys be acting like Baye is a new born baby.. i know 18-20 year olds who behave far more mature than baye for God's sake

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 11:02pm On Sep 12, 2023
Godoverevery:

Sorry oooo.......I didn't know you are fellow thief like her.

Like fav.....like fans.
Yes am a thief....are you ok now?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 11:02pm On Sep 12, 2023
Threebear:

I just gave him 20 million votes .

Add 30million votes to make the Money a bit white!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 11:03pm On Sep 12, 2023
Giel 🌝

What sayest thou?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 11:04pm On Sep 12, 2023
DGOODLYF:
we v move past bullying jare.....Na Baye dey Bully ppl now ok....
Everyone get their own flaws...

Stealing is a flaw??

Now I understand very well....headless follower.

The moniker have been noticed.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:07pm On Sep 12, 2023
Allnacruise:

Add 30million votes to make the Money a bit white!

Yes o 😁

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:07pm On Sep 12, 2023
Godoverevery:

Stealing is a flaw??

But na only Soma alcohol the gal steal na, while the foundation was given to her by CeeC her issue there was after using it and leaving it downstairs and others used it and finished it.....cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 11:07pm On Sep 12, 2023
kowema:

Alex stole a pot of stew on live TV, let her go and confess that one first before she can talk about anything pertaining character.
No perfect or innocent person in that house las las
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 11:08pm On Sep 12, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Abeg no too vex for am..Na eviction tension dey make am yarn..
Adekunle is always confident more than anyone when biggie do call the nominated housemates up for eviction but when he gets to Monday dude will be so down moving from 100 to 10 grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 11:08pm On Sep 12, 2023
Adekunle dey steal onions....He is strategic...he is only keep it
Alex stole a pot of soup..........No problem
Ike dey steal ppl coin........oh igwe 2pac nigga...dats its done reality tv
But Wen its come to Baye....Una get mood swing....

Make una rest....she might be wrong to a certain things..yes...
As anybody been innocent to each other in dat house .....no...

So d best way to solve this issue is to

VOTE ILEBAYE

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:08pm On Sep 12, 2023
Amauche doing all this just to end up in the bottom 3 .

If only she knew Cross is another bottomite , she won't waste time with this strategy 🤣🤣🤣😁😁

17 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:08pm On Sep 12, 2023
kowema:

Alex steal stew, IIebaye steal alcohol, thief accusing thief of thieving.....cheesy grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 11:10pm On Sep 12, 2023
Godoverevery:

Stealing is a flaw??

At least Ilebaye dey steal chicken dey shop....abeg wat of ur fav wey dey steal onions oooo asin ALUBOSA ....

av shame small my friend....cos you dey ment

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:12pm On Sep 12, 2023
Allnacruise:
Giel 🌝

What sayest thou?
angry
You don start angry

I'm trying to read and understand
I didn't watch anything
Just coming here to read. Half gist. Go on Twitter. Half gist.
Give me full gist abeg if you have.

But all I have to from the little I've read.
For the Ilebaye fans that live to drag Alex.
From what I'm reading
It's Ilebaye that's on the hot seat and all the drag on Alex is not changing it.
It's not helping ilebaye
She's still getting dragged
Insult Alex from today till next year
It will not change the fact that ilebaye is getting dragged so instead of fruitlessly insulting Alex to take away attention from ilebaye, strategy that is failing badly.
Find a way to defend ilebaye.
That's much better.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:12pm On Sep 12, 2023
Deks sugar mummy is cooking a very nice meal for him, this their loff is sweet o......cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 11:12pm On Sep 12, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Adekunle is always confident more than anyone when biggie do call the nominated housemates up for eviction but when he gets to Monday dude will be so down moving from 100 to 10 grin

Ok..thanks for observing..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 11:12pm On Sep 12, 2023
One thing I know is Mercy is a far better person than baye

For someone who hasn't achieved much in life, her entitlement, Lack of respect, zero loyalty and refusal to accept when she's wrong tells me being 120mill rich is only going to make baye 10x worse

If she already acts like a spoilt brat now, only God knows what she's gonna do next if she wins

At least Mercy is known for being a cheerful giver, ilebaye seems the type to oppress people if she's in a position to do so.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:13pm On Sep 12, 2023
DOptical:
Annoying thing was no single remorse after her provocation. Stealing people's things/foods/drinks without feeling remorseful or retuning it. She would even insult the Housemates over it. Aside her other provocations. If anyone confronted her, idiots out there would say bullying.

Notice how Baye's fans are hardly engaging you?

And Kunle's fans are turning their eyes away form your Baye's per second epistles?

This forum is funny sha

... na me fit una

Una go tire

🚶🚶🚶

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 11:13pm On Sep 12, 2023
DGOODLYF:
At least Ilebaye dey steal chicken dey shop....abeg wat of ur fav wey dey steal onions oooo asin ALUBOSA ....

av shame small my friend....cos you dey ment

Ok..Adekunle get eye problem,Onions dey help clear eyess..
What next..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 11:13pm On Sep 12, 2023
DGOODLYF:
Adekunle dey stealhide onions....He is strategic...he is only keep it
Alex stole a pot of soup..........No problem
Ike dey steal ppl coin........oh igwe 2pac nigga...dats its done reality tv
But Wen its come to Baye....Una get mood swing....

Make una rest....she might be wrong to a certain things..yes...
As anybody been innocent to each other in dat house .....no...

So d best way to solve this issue is to

VOTE ILEBAYE
just accept your fave is not that innocent babe you were made to believe. No need for epistle undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 11:13pm On Sep 12, 2023
fitzmayowa:

But na only Soma alcohol the gal steal na, while the foundation was given to her by CeeC her issue there was after using it and leaving it downstairs and others used it and finished it.....cheesy grin cheesy

Haaa.......person wey confess herself ds afternoon about stealing people food and chickens.

Baye stole drinks from people locker.

Cee-C gave her a foundation previously she was using.....the one she took on Saturday Cee-C never gave her......Cee-C saw it on Sunday morning on dressing table downstairs not covered well and almost empty.
She asked ilebaye and she denied taking it.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 11:15pm On Sep 12, 2023
We all know d biggest thief in dat house is Adekuku iyawo Venbitter....
E thief soote e thief onions join...

Awon Ole alalubosa!!!!!

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:15pm On Sep 12, 2023
I don't know why anybody is fruitlessly bringing up neo and Adekunle issue when big brother has settled that since the week it happened
It had nothing to do with Alex.
Neo was fighting Adekunle because of a misunderstanding with whole washing issue and wanted Alex to jump into his argument and fight Adekunle with him
After neo complained to big brother
Big brother Told neo that he was wrong
And Alex didn't do anything wrong for not wanting to involve herself in neo's issues.
Atleast drag with facts.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2805) (2806) (2807) (2808) (2809) (2810) (2811) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.