Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2811) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1464893 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2808) (2809) (2810) (2811) (2812) (2813) (2814) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 12:01am On Sep 13, 2023
Altrarecords:

To even have those thoughts shows how dark his heart really is

Who sees people win and then says something like that? He's just projecting his wishes out loud

Na wa o…what thought exactly..
My guy was just stating his observations and he never looked like he was sad about their wins..

Well I know u don’t like Adekunle..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 12:01am On Sep 13, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Amen and she would become a millionaire before the age of 22.
Thank you very much for your wishes who doesn't want a child that grace or luck has found?
My own daughters grace go dey follow them, so tey a majority of people whom God will keep blessing will find them worthy of love and support like people are giving to Ilebaye.
You think say I go reject that wish. Dey play.

Common get lost. I don claim am.

Character and wealth are two different things

Your daughter having the character of ilebaye dosent automatically turn her into a millionaire just the way every intelligent/good person dosent become automatically rich

The fact you can't understand this basic thing says alot about your low IQ

Heck ilebayes circumstances has a lot to do with people's perceived bullying of her more so than her being well behaved... Which is why she was booted out and was irrelevant in her first season where bully narrative didn't fly

Don't let me stop you though. If you want a daughter who jump from one man's bed to another, lowkey trigger people and then play victim, not there for her friends even when they were there for her, has zero respect for her elders etc i wish you all the best

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 12:02am On Sep 13, 2023
fitzmayowa:

That's how to defend your fave, I'm always SMH when I see people descend to insulting each other because of those they support on the show.......
i catch dis sub oo...and i regret it ....av promised to never insult ppl here...i was only catching cruise with Adekunle....wen those 2 islanders started replying with insults......You self know say we Baye fan don suffer 4 here no b small....which name dem neva call us here....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 12:02am On Sep 13, 2023
fitzmayowa:

That's how to defend your fave, I'm always SMH when I see people descend to insulting each other because of those they support on the show.......

The insult is needed sometimes ..Most people here need am..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 12:03am On Sep 13, 2023
Altrarecords:

To even have those thoughts shows how dark his heart really is

Who sees people win and then says something like that? He's just projecting his wishes out loud

Let Adekunle rest small,go vote ur Ceec or get ready to go meet her at ilupeju Monday morning...

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 12:03am On Sep 13, 2023
DGOODLYF:
i catch dis sub oo...and i regret it ....av promised to never insult ppl here...i was only catching cruise with Adekunle....wen those 2 islanders started replying with insults......You self know say we Baye fan don suffer 4 here no b small....which name dem neva call us here....

So u wan dey claim victim now..
No housemate don receive insult reach Adekunle for here..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 12:05am On Sep 13, 2023
Why was sad boy Deku hating on the task winners

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 12:07am On Sep 13, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Amen and she would become a millionaire before the age of 22.
Thank you very much for your wishes who doesn't want a child that grace or luck has found?
My own daughters grace go dey follow them, so tey a majority of people whom God will keep blessing will find them worthy of love and support like people are giving to Ilebaye.
You think say I go reject that wish. Dey play.

Common get lost. I don claim am.

Pls concentrate on voting 4 ilebaye no b everypost you go reply...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 12:08am On Sep 13, 2023
Venita dey make her tomboy hair.Love in Tokyo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MercyStan(f): 12:11am On Sep 13, 2023
Just one more strike for the Igala bushbaby and all these bandwagonning rats will run back into their holes.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 12:15am On Sep 13, 2023
Altrarecords:

Adekunle is a sore loser

He's another person that lowkey has a wicked heart

He's never happy to see another person win and would look for ways to undermine their win just to make himself feel better

He and Venita deserve eachother, two jealous devils

He is still far better than the walking plastic you are supporting.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 12:20am On Sep 13, 2023
Wetin dey worry WM self?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 12:21am On Sep 13, 2023
Nhazeru:

He has always been like that right from his season. That's why Allyson called him a snake during reunion. An envious snake through and through
Even the much vilified Doyin blasted him as a sorry excuse of a man.and she was right.After the show nobody even dey look him side.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 12:23am On Sep 13, 2023
Fight don start oh.
Gen Z Bhadie on the beats
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fhranchez(m): 12:23am On Sep 13, 2023
Which wan be tiny rat again? Ceec mouth sef grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 12:24am On Sep 13, 2023
Baye plsss...Dont fall into enemies trap

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fhranchez(m): 12:24am On Sep 13, 2023
See tiny rat hustling doyin fans oo with nonsense kisses lipstick grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by BadMaster: 12:25am On Sep 13, 2023
There's no point getting into unnecessary fights. You have approximately 2 weeks to win the show, Baye should wise up.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 12:26am On Sep 13, 2023
Ceec says she go "pieces ilebaye" this night.You see,something is off about this ceec girl.Na who go marry this kain babe?She even said she has tormented her guys in the past. Interesting. Good for Tobi.See the girl he was simping for.Tobis girl is way more prettier than her and even taller. So who won her.Nasty girl.She even brags about being a difficult person.Nonsense

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:26am On Sep 13, 2023
What is CeeC concern about IIebaye kissing Doyin's picture Why would she clean it and start making trouble This people will just revive this bullying talk again.......

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by BadMaster: 12:28am On Sep 13, 2023
fitzmayowa:
What is CeeC concern about IIebaye kissing Doyin's picture Why would she clean it and start making trouble This people will just revive this bullying talk again.......
Baye should wise up. CeeC is deliberately trying to get under her skin

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:28am On Sep 13, 2023
BadMaster:
There's no point getting into unnecessary fights. You have approximately 2 weeks to win the show, Baye should wise up.

She has the right to speak now, why did CeeC go clean her lipstick off Doyin's picture When no one even knew she kissed the picture.....

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:28am On Sep 13, 2023
BadMaster:

Baye should wise up. CeeC is deliberately trying to get under her skin

She should speak and not fight, she didn't do anything than speak up for herself.....

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 12:28am On Sep 13, 2023
This Ceec is very daft, talking about real friends but you nominated the girl?. I
Ilebaye kiss Cross e pain you, Ilebaye kiss Doyin picture e pain you. Jealous goat

21 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Northkendal(f): 12:33am On Sep 13, 2023
fitzmayowa:
mumu OGs.. it's too late, they don make the girl win..

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:33am On Sep 13, 2023
kowema:
This Ceec is very daft, talking about real friends but you nominated the girl?. I
Ilebaye kiss Cross e pain you, Ilebaye kiss Doyin picture e pain you. Jealous goat

She is still pissed about the foundation rather than address it with her you are using picture wey no be your own to start fight........Whew!!!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 12:34am On Sep 13, 2023
Threebear:

I just gave him 20 million votes .

Mtchewww, Threebear shift one side undecided undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:34am On Sep 13, 2023
Northkendal:
mumu OGs.. it's too late, they don make the girl win..

As in the thing is just stupid, she kissed Doyin's picture and you decided to have issue with it and start fighting the thing no just make sense......

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 12:34am On Sep 13, 2023
Ilebaye has kissed the picture back, Ceec should go and choke

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:37am On Sep 13, 2023
kowema:
Ilebaye has missed the picture back, Ceec should go and choke

You mean kissed, multiple times, she don use kiss finish the picture, your gal sef like wahala......cheesy grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by BoosBae(f): 12:40am On Sep 13, 2023
CeeC why didn't you pieces that tiny rat foundation thief for me? Chaii angry

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 12:43am On Sep 13, 2023
BoosBae:
CeeC why didn't you pieces that tiny rat foundation thief for me? Chaii angry
The short dwarf that thrives on the fact people can't put hands on each other in the house. Pieces wetin? 😂😂

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2808) (2809) (2810) (2811) (2812) (2813) (2814) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.