Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2838) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1475454 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2835) (2836) (2837) (2838) (2839) (2840) (2841) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 5:24pm On Sep 13, 2023
MamBi:

Please expand the gist for me small. What did he say in particular?
He said he thought the essence of coming on the show is to create friendship, it was unfortunate that he didn’t get to make friends during his set and that kinda made him isolated.
Coming to this season, he didn’t want a repeat of level up so he made up his mind to make as many friends.
When Kim came in, she told him There are no real friendships in the house but some that form friendship do so base on some interests, however he didn’t believe her but since she left, he has been seeing some dynamics that made whatever she said clear to him.
He also gave example of Mercy and Venita who were always friends but somehow, they are going at each other in the house as well as some other people that were friends prior to the house…

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 5:25pm On Sep 13, 2023
To be honest, I don't think Ceec gained new fans. That's why the person most likely to win still remains Baye. Like which sane person will watch this season and Stan Ceec. The first time we pitied her cos of the Tobi issue. Now all she does is brag "Do you know who I am? " "Outside the house you not fit talk to me".

Alex is another person that honestly has no story this time. Nothing makes her standout . She isn't overly fine or sexy. Mercy can gain new fans cos she is sexy and hides her condescending attitude a lot unlike Ceec. Today we all saw Alex cunny attitude during her fight with Pere and she felt camera was not on her.

The ppl gaining new fans remain Kuku and Baye. They r more likely to win than MAC.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 5:25pm On Sep 13, 2023
kowema:

E don cast, the plan was to flirt till they start chasing her then she will start using them to form acting romantic movies. She legit wanted a Pere character so it can give Black American vibes with Pere playing Taye Giggs🤣😂😂. Unfortunately, the ones she expected didn't chase her so she ended up with Whitemoney and now the movie is giving "Victor Osuagwu and the Queen of the coast". 😂
Lol, come and make heaven let’s see 😁😁

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 5:25pm On Sep 13, 2023
Zihno:
Ilebaye is literally MOTHER!!!!

https://twitter.com/tessym46/status/1701984778340159899?s=46&t=wUNJiXis7Vf9d3Q9ObkNOA

🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 5:27pm On Sep 13, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Threebear warned us about Mamba but we didn’t listen!
We were blinded by her fake love for Baye and now,she’s proven to be worse than Doyin and Cece combined!
I was especially blinded by her overtly nice attitude, I never understood why she was called Mamba, now I know better.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 5:28pm On Sep 13, 2023
Jen96:
To be honest, I don't think Ceec gained new fans. That's why the person most likely to win still remains Baye. Like which sane person will watch this season and Stan Ceec. The first time we pitied her cos of the Tobi issue. Now all she does is brag "Do you know who I am? " "Outside the house you not fit talk to me".

Alex is another person that honestly has no story this time. Nothing makes her standout . She isn't overly fine or sexy. Mercy can gain new fans cos she is sexy and hides her condescending attitude a lot unlike Ceec. Today we all saw Alex cunny attitude during her fight with Pere and she felt camera was not on her.

The ppl gaining new fans remain Kuku and Baye. They r more likely to win than MAC.

Whitemoney
Ceec
Mercy
Alex
Neo
Cross

These housemates lost fans.

While the likes of Ilebaye, Adekunle and Soma gained fans.

The biggest loser is Whitemoney. On the other hand, Ilebaye gained the most.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 5:29pm On Sep 13, 2023
carammel:

Lol, come and make heaven let’s see 😁😁

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 5:30pm On Sep 13, 2023
AwkaFinest:

Whitemoney
Ceec
Mercy
Alex
Neo
Cross

While the likes of Ilebaye and Adekunle gained fans.
Honestly. They came with so much confidence that's what happened.

Did u hear Mercy the day she told Ike that even if white money sleeps till finals his fans with vote him? Think Mercy started really thinking of strategy after the exit of kidwaya and Frodd

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 5:30pm On Sep 13, 2023
kowema:

E don cast, the plan was to flirt till they start chasing her then she will start using them to form acting romantic movies. She legit wanted a Pere character so it can give Black American vibes with Pere playing Taye Giggs🤣😂😂. Unfortunately, the ones she expected didn't chase her so she ended up with Whitemoney and now the movie is giving "Victor Osuagwu and the Queen of the coast". 😂

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 5:31pm On Sep 13, 2023
AwkaFinest:

Whitemoney
Ceec
Mercy
Alex
Neo
Cross

Soma have never been up ,so how can we know he gained fans ?

I don’t even see much buzz about him online ,but anything is possible sha

Neo get fans before grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 5:31pm On Sep 13, 2023
kowema:

but will u make heaven like this 🤣🤣🤣 . Anytime I see this I will be laughing

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 5:32pm On Sep 13, 2023
Jen96:
Honestly. They came with so much confidence that's what happened.

Did u hear Mercy the day she told Ike that even if white money sleeps till finals his fans with vote him? Think Mercy started really thinking of strategy after the exit of kidwaya and Frodd

You are very correct.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 5:33pm On Sep 13, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Soma have never been up ,so how can we know he gained fans ?

I don’t even see much buzz about him online ,but anything is possible sha

Neo get fans before grin

Soma gained, but not a meaningful number that will make him a top contender or even win

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 5:33pm On Sep 13, 2023
Jen96:
but will u make heaven like this 🤣🤣🤣 . Anytime I see this I will be laughing

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MrBroke(m): 5:34pm On Sep 13, 2023
tonididdy:

Lol go look up my profile.
My chains alone will buy your family hase.
Do you see who I'm sitted with for lunch?

grin Judging by your preferred choice of profile pic , it shows how low esteemed you are.
Your fake chains can't buy shit.
No be to sit down with David Luiz take picture dey smile like cow yansh na to get sense. You lack it massively so taking a picture with a Footballer won't change any of that. Ode

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 5:34pm On Sep 13, 2023
AwkaFinest:

Soma gained, but not a meaningful number that will make him a top contender or even win

Understood

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 5:38pm On Sep 13, 2023
carammel:

He said he thought the essence of coming on the show is to create friendship, it was unfortunate that he didn’t get to make friends during his set and that kinda made him isolated.
Coming to this season, he didn’t want a repeat of level up so he made up his mind to make as many friends.
When Kim came in, she told him There are no real friendships in the house but some that form friendship do so base on some interests, however he didn’t believe her but since she left, he has been seeing some dynamics that made whatever she said clear to him.
He also gave example of Mercy and Venita who were always friends but somehow, they are going at each other in the house as well as some other people that were friends prior to the house…

Thanks hon kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 5:39pm On Sep 13, 2023
AwkaFinest:

Whitemoney
Ceec
Mercy
Alex
Neo
Cross

The biggest loser is Whitemoney. On the other hand, Ilebaye gained the most.

Soma gained fans oo. I'm happy for him at least he will see money cake if he leaves next week.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Playerz: 5:40pm On Sep 13, 2023
Angel is just making me laugh.
She's just a bundle of naughtiness.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kossyso: 5:41pm On Sep 13, 2023
Stupid Angel😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:43pm On Sep 13, 2023
Angel DS is cracking me up......cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ujay01: 5:44pm On Sep 13, 2023
kowema:

grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 5:44pm On Sep 13, 2023
Nhazeru:

Soma gained fans oo. I'm happy for him at least he will see money cake if he leaves next week.

Yes he did. But not being on the chopping block killed his game. His fans don't even know his strength, so can't judge. He too thinks not being up for eviction is helping his game. He had the opportunity to be in the shoes of Ilebaye, but chose to avoid confrontations and has not done something unique to stand out. BBNaija does not reward passersby, because to me, he's just a passerby.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:45pm On Sep 13, 2023
Soma now the love of Angel's life.....cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 5:47pm On Sep 13, 2023
MamBi:

Thanks hon kiss kiss
You are welcome darl kiss
Sorry for your loss, just read through past posts.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 5:47pm On Sep 13, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Soma now the love of Angel's life.....cheesy grin cheesy

What about her boyfriend 🫤🫤
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sixfeetbelle: 5:48pm On Sep 13, 2023
Nhazeru:
Doyin came out and the first thing she did was to write an apology letter to Beauty. Not even a thank you to her fans who voted her tirelessly despite her watery mouth. Such a tactless babe

Why is she apologising to Beauty though?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:48pm On Sep 13, 2023
Fairdamsel:

What about her boyfriend 🫤🫤

BF in the mud.....cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:48pm On Sep 13, 2023
Jen96:

Lol, underestimate M&C at your own peril.

Bayetribe please keep voting.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:49pm On Sep 13, 2023
kowema:

💀☠️☠️☠️

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Playerz: 5:49pm On Sep 13, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Angel DS is cracking me up......cheesy grin cheesy
I'm still angry with her for putting Illebaye up but she's still cracking me up nonetheless.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 5:49pm On Sep 13, 2023
Bayetribe....am enjoying d 🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️una spray 4 dis thread...
Omo!!!!!

But make we no loose guard ooo
Voting line still open

VOTE ILEBAYE

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2835) (2836) (2837) (2838) (2839) (2840) (2841) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.