Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,610 members, 7,840,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2840) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1507892 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2837) (2838) (2839) (2840) (2841) (2842) (2843) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:13pm On Sep 13, 2023
Ebuka please give me joy 🤣

Expose angel as the letter writer on Sunday
Especially since she can't run away 🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by lumens: 6:13pm On Sep 13, 2023
Jay16:
Wetin him achieve for this All Stars

What's his highlight?

Kissing and fingering Angelito

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 6:13pm On Sep 13, 2023
kowema:

E don cast, the plan was to flirt till they start chasing her then she will start using them to form acting romantic movies. She legit wanted a Pere character so it can give Black American vibes with Pere playing Taye Giggs🤣😂😂. Unfortunately, the ones she expected didn't chase her so she ended up with Whitemoney and now the movie is giving "Victor Osuagwu and the Queen of the coast". 😂
Thunda faya you 😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 6:13pm On Sep 13, 2023
Soma, you do this one!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 6:13pm On Sep 13, 2023
garfield1:

I see him making the finals
Who go carry am reach final
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Playerz: 6:14pm On Sep 13, 2023
garfield1:

Her command of English and pronunciation are top notch
Yep, you can't take that away from her.
And it's refreshing to see her very jovial side.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 6:14pm On Sep 13, 2023
Olodo24:
Thunda faya you 😂😂😂😂

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 6:15pm On Sep 13, 2023
IconicR:
Imagine In Edo gunning for Mercy
Rubbish
Any other person but Mercy and Whitemoney
Rita Dominic is Mercy's long time friend, and she's rooting for Mercy. Una go cry taya. Mercy Eke The IDAN

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 6:15pm On Sep 13, 2023
Giel:
Ebuka please give me joy 🤣

Expose angel as the letter writer on Sunday
Especially since she can't run away 🤣🤣
so she's the one that wrote the letter to Dekz that she wants to date him outside the house?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 6:15pm On Sep 13, 2023
Playerz:

No,I am happy for her and soma.i wish ade had something similar not that toxic venwitch

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 6:16pm On Sep 13, 2023
garfield1:

Reduce the voting,his eviction is a fait accompli

You will be shocked

Talk to you on sunday

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 6:16pm On Sep 13, 2023
lumens:

Kissing and fingering Angelito
Bathing her
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 6:16pm On Sep 13, 2023
Jay16:
Who go carry am reach final

Winning hoh or immunity.luck dey follow those type of guys

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 6:16pm On Sep 13, 2023
Godoverevery:

It was doyin and deji situation for me....

Doyin really suffer last year oooo........thank God for chizzy sha.

Lol. Doyin knew that Deji didn't want Allyson too, same way Deji didn't want her yet still advised Allyson to go for Deji because she didn't want Allyson with Adekunle. Apart from her constantly saying stuff about Adekunle to Allyson to make Allyson stay away from him. She got Adekunle's fury in the end. Lol.

That was why I said those who got Adekunle's fury in level up deserved it because those people were provocative who fought with almost all the housemates and with themselves.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 6:17pm On Sep 13, 2023
Fairdamsel:

You will be shocked

Talk to you on sunday

He can only surpass mercy and Angel
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:17pm On Sep 13, 2023
In her DS
Angel says she loves soma.
He's her man
This and that
Only to say that she has a boyfriend outside

Angel but you're talking to your boyfriend outside na🤭🤭

You can't deceive me 🤭🤭🤣😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 6:17pm On Sep 13, 2023
kowema:

E don cast, the plan was to flirt till they start chasing her then she will start using them to form acting romantic movies. She legit wanted a Pere character so it can give Black American vibes with Pere playing Taye Giggs🤣😂😂. Unfortunately, the ones she expected didn't chase her so she ended up with Whitemoney and now the movie is giving "Victor Osuagwu and the Queen of the coast". 😂

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I hope you know you can't make heaven abi!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 6:18pm On Sep 13, 2023
garfield1:

Winning hoh or immunity.luck dey follow those type of guys
Make him leave am for people wey deserve to reach final

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 6:18pm On Sep 13, 2023
Playerz:

Even though she's very wild.Probablt the wildest in the house .I mean Ike and Mercy dey love-vendor her out
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 6:18pm On Sep 13, 2023
I love this new angel sha, I love her!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 6:19pm On Sep 13, 2023
Giel:
In her DS
He's her man
This and that

She is trying to settle for one of them.obviously she likes the free cash from the outside bf while also wanting the love from soma

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 6:21pm On Sep 13, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

According to sauces on Twitter Mercy is doing well on the polls o.

Make una nor underestimate that babe.
I have always said it here. If she wins good for her e good to drop voting money.
They should keep underestimating. I've never been this invested in voting before, but the hate thrown at her just for winning before pushed me. She's earned her place

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 6:21pm On Sep 13, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

I agree with this but you and jen96 should not underestimate Mercy and Ceec's machinery.
Those two are still juggernauts

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:21pm On Sep 13, 2023
Angel are you slightly confessing 🤣
You just said you are big brother's sweetheart and baby

Angel is so proud of her scheming to semi final week 🤣

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 6:24pm On Sep 13, 2023
Jay16:
Make him leave am for people wey deserve to reach final

If boring chichi and Daniella could reach the final,why not soma? We are going to have at least a final 6 or 7 so there's space for one or two weaklings between cross,soma and Alex.
A final five of adekunle,baye,ceec,mercy, pere and then one or two out of angel,cross,soma,venwitch,whitey/Alex? If soma is up and angel and ade are not,soma will likely survive

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 6:24pm On Sep 13, 2023
garfield1:

He can only surpass mercy and Angel

What of Neo and Alex?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Playerz: 6:24pm On Sep 13, 2023
TheEnforcer:
Even though she's very wild.Probablt the wildest in the house .I mean Ike and Mercy dey love-vendor her out
She's been through a lot from a tender age.
Definitely gone rogue along the line but I'm happy she's rebuilding gradually.
I wish her the best of luck.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 6:26pm On Sep 13, 2023
Neo nor get fan? I am not seeing post about him on Twitter
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 6:26pm On Sep 13, 2023
Fairdamsel:

What of Neo and Alex?

Neo is home and wet already alongside shola.one of Alex and whitey or both will join the warri gang

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:27pm On Sep 13, 2023
Angel God will judge you for putting up whitemoney 🤣🤣
Even when soma didn't want to put up
She said eve is powerful 🤣

Angel ran down how she manipulated the nominations as much as she could 🤣
But angel
Alex and pere didn't follow your nominations plan 🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 6:29pm On Sep 13, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Soma have never been up ,so how can we know he gained fans ?

I don’t even see much buzz about him online ,but anything is possible sha

Neo get fans before grin
Soma gained a lot of fans oh. The luckiest this season after Ilebaye and Adekunle. The real Soma wouldn't have survived the first eviction even though everyone was up

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 6:29pm On Sep 13, 2023
Giel:
In her DS
He's her man
This and that

Soma also has a girlfriend outside. It makes me wonder what they're actually doing with eachother because I don't know how the so called boyfriend will see her after watching all the things she's been doing with Soma.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2837) (2838) (2839) (2840) (2841) (2842) (2843) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.